Cap & Cyke Vs Bats & Gambit Vs BP & Bishop Vs Wolverine & Havok

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Andferne

I just had the idea for this fight and wanted to see how people would take it. This is not just a normal right however, each team has a certain criteria that they want to accomplish as combat breaks out. The fight contestants are as follow. 

Captain America (Steve) with Cyclops: Cyclops visor is the one he is mentally able to control and he is not allowed to remove his Visor. Cap has his standard gear along with his proton shield for back up.

Batman with Gambit: Batman has his standard gear, contents of his utility belt. Gambit has his bo staff along with 3 decks of cards on him. More decks however can be gotten within the fighting area which will be detailed later.

Black Panther with Bishop: Black Panther has his Vibranium suit, but not the ebony blade. He does have his energy bladed claws that he can use as projectiles. Bishop has his generic future gun we always see him carry around.

Wolverine with Havok: Standard gear for both of them. Much like I made Cyclops not able to go full out due to the visor, Havok is similarly limited, not allowed to go sonic boom. So to speak. For the purpose of this fight the Summers brothers powers work on one another normally.

Fight setting is the Xavier Institute each team will be starting off in a different location with a different objective. First priority is the mission, second is defeating the other teams. Now to explain the terms of the fights and why they have all gathered here at the mansion.

Captain America and Cyclops are the only team that starts inside the mansion. No defenses in the mansion are working except for the surveillance. Cyclops has asked Cap to help him protect a secret file that holds some important date, that can not fall in the wrong hands or the world will be doomed. (Come on when is the world not at risk right?)

Batman and Gambit is the team that was hired to steal the said information disk. They are to reach the computer area, use a disk to download the information that takes 10 minutes to complete, then bring that disk with it's information in tact to the buyer. 

Black Panther and Bishop are hunting down a known mutant thief who has stolen some tech from Wakanda. Amazingly enough that said thief is Gambit. They are to subdue the assailant and bring him back to Wakanda for questioning. They have tracked him down to the X-Mansion.

Wolverine and Havok are here to strike revenge against the Black Panther who is holding Polaris as a prisoner of war. 

I might edit a few things later on to add in some more detail.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Ferro Vida

First: I love this set up. Will try to make a reply later.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Andferne

Thought I would just make it a 1 man thing at first with 4 people. But thought this might add more of a variable to things.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Hmmm, I might make a case for Gambit and Bats later.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Caligula
@Andferne:
okay I really like this. 
but I have a few questions before I come up with a response. 
Why are the defesnses down? and can they be turned back on? 

do any of the teams know of the other teams, for example does Batman know that Scott and Steve are guarding the mansion, or does Gambit know he is wanted. and Does Black Panther know he is wanted?
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ferro Vida

I'll say Cap and Cyclops because they are in the most defencible position, Scott knows the mansion better than anyone, and he knows the X-men better than the X-men do (partial exaggeration). Add Caps tactical brilliance to his own, and Steve's knowledge of Black Panther and I can see them accomplishing both goals. 

Alternately, I would say Havok and Wolverine could win. They make an excellent team and have the most personal motivation.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Andferne

The defenses are down to not give Cap and Cyke any unfair advantages with home field. Laser turrets, grids, etc. Activating them is also a no go.

Batman and Gambit know that the information they are supposed to get is protected, but by who or how many is unknown.
Gambit knows that he is being hunted which is reason more for him to deliver this mission faster.
Black Panther is unaware that Wolverine and Havok are coming after him for the above reasons. But he is on high alert (obviously so for him wanting to grab Gambit).

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Caligula
@Andferne said:
"The defenses are down to not give Cap and Cyke any unfair advantages with home field. Laser turrets, grids, etc. Activating them is also a no go.  Batman and Gambit know that the information they are supposed to get is protected, but by who or how many is unknown. Gambit knows that he is being hunted which is reason more for him to deliver this mission faster.Black Panther is unaware that Wolverine and Havok are coming after him for the above reasons. But he is on high alert (obviously so for him wanting to grab Gambit). "

okay.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Power NeXus

Good one. 
Does one specific team have to 'win'? If two different teams get their objective done, but then leave without fighting everybody else, does that count as victory? 
I'll assume yes, for not. 

Cyclops and Captian America - - I think they would lose. They have no idea who is coming to steal the disc, and it just happens to be a master thief and, well, the ****ing Batman. 

Gambit and Batman - - They could steal the disc from team 1, but would get beaten up by Bishop and Black Panther before they could download the data and escape. 

Bishop and Black Panther - - They would accomplish their goal of capturing Gambit, but would then be beaten up by Wolverine and Havok. Then Gambit would take that opportunity to regroup with Batman, retrieve the disc, and take it to the buyer.

So I see both teams 2 and 4 winning, since they have no reasons to be fighting each other.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By The_Ghostshell

BP and Bishop (but I havent read everything yet)

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Caligula

Here is how it Goes down IMO. 

Batman and Gambit, make it into the Facilities under the guidence of master of stealth Brue (I think he is clever enough to find a way around the Cameras). and with the Defense systems down he knows the alarms wont be triggered. However Panther and Bishop spotted them on the way into the Mansion. and decided to follow. Gamby and Bat's reach the computer and begin downloading the information. When Bruce realizes that it's going to take Ten minutes he tells Gambit to create a distraction. So Gambit follows Bruces orders. --10 minutes till download is complete--

Bishop and Panther decide to take seperate routes into the Mansion, Panther being stealthy manages to slip past the cameras unnoticed. However Bishop isn't quite as lucky, He is seen on the monitors by Scott and Cap. Scott asks "What do you think, we should do Steve?... I Know Bishop personally he isn't going down easy." Cap replies "Bishops not who I'm worried about." Scott answers "I don't understand?" Cap responds "there is no way Bishop is the only person who was sent for the files Scott. Trust me anyone with half a brain would send someone stealthier, Bishops not working alone here." BOOOOOM. a blasts shakes the Mansion. "I told you" Cap says going towards the sound of the Blast, "Scott you take care of Bishop, I'll go for the Mystery Man".--7 minutes till Download--

--3 minutes earlier--Outside Mansion, in the Basket Ball court-- Wolverine is perched atop the goals back board. Havok is pacing back and forth below Logan. "shouldn't we just go in there and get T'Challa now?" he asks impatiently. "Listen Bub. I want this as bad as you do. But going in there against Black Panther and Bishop is a bad idea it may be a trap, trust me I have fell for my fare share of those in my time, so we are just gonna wait here until he resurfaces and get the jump on cat, so keep your panties on." replies Wolverine. "Logan, don't piss me off." replies Summers. Logan returns "oooh I'm shaking in my boots sister".... then WHAM! Logan is knocked from his perch when Havok sends a Shrill headache his way. "Ha Ha Ha... You got some spunk kid" Logan says dusting him self off from his fall, "But, tell me what would you do if you'd have broken my neck pal." Logan quips. "First of all Logan, Your neck is Adamantium, I Couldn't Break it, as you suggest, and even if it did break it would have repaired itself." Summers says, "Good Point" Logan returns.

---6 minutes till Download-- Scott finds Bishop in a Hallway, "Why would you do this Bishop?" Scott asks Empathecally. "Do what Scott?... He is a wanted Mutant and you know this." Bishop replies walking past Scott Casually. "I don't know what your Babiling about Bishop, But I can't let you take thos files" Scott returns sending a Mild optic Blast at Bishop, Bishop lays Smoldering on the floor, He rolls over and points his gun at Scott "you dirty SON OF A B***H" he yells, BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! he fires all three shots miss as Scott dodges them quickly, making his way to the fallen warrior, and Jerking Bishop to his feat and Pulling them face to face, Growling "if this is how you want, then this is how you'll get" as Scott draws back to deliver a knock-out punch, Bishop pulls the trigger of his gun in Scotts stomach sending him cascading into a wall, and Knocking him out. Mean while in the reamins of the the Room Gambit destroyed causing the distraction Cap finds him sitting on some rubble playing solitaire, Gambit looks up and says in his cajun dialect "well, well if it isn't america's favorite posterboy". "Gambit?" Cap responds suprised, before Cap can utter a word, Gambit begins throwing his cards mercilessly, Cap barely gets his shield up in time. from behind the safety of his shield the good Cap yells "Stop now Gambit!, or I can't be held responsible for my next move" cards continue to explode on his Shield. "Sorry friend that ain't gonna happen" Gambit replies. "Your choice Gumbo Muncher" cap calls out as sends his Shield Flyin at the perfect angle to deflect Gambits Cards and Strike him rendering him unconcsious. and Just as Gambit is Ko'ed Panther makes his move and delivers a nerve strike to the back of the head of Cap, Rendering Cap unable to move (temporarily). Black Panther Picks up Gambit and begins to make his way out of the mansion. 

--2 minutes till download-- Bishop sees the computer on in on of the rooms and sees it downloading the top-secret files, wondering whats going on he enters the room, only to be suprised and knocked-out by Batman and Sleeping gas. Batman retrives the files and begins to make his way out. 

--outside-- 
Panther has his prey in tote and is shocked to see Logan and Havok waiting for him, after a tedious Battle the numbers outdue him and he succmbs to Logan and Havok while Batman takes advantage of the fight occuring and Sneaks on out. 

winners are. 
Havok and Wolverine. 
and Batman also makes it out with goal accomplished.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Andferne
@Power NeXus said:
"If two different teams get their objective done, but then leave without fighting everybody else, does that count as victory? 

I'll assume yes, for not."

Main goal is the accomplish said task. For example if Gambit and Batman could sneak in, download the info and get out without being seen or having any fight, they would of accomplished thier goal.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Static Shock

Off topic. For future reference, Black Panther no longer wields the Ebony Blade. Storm gave it back to Black Knight.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Andferne
@Static Shock said:
" Off topic. For future reference, Black Panther no longer wields the Ebony Blade. Storm give it back to Black Knight. "
I thought they/she had, just wanted to make sure and be safe. Cover my basis.
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Precise

On first glance, i'd say Havok and Wolverine.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Andferne
@Caligula said:
"winners are. 

Havok and Wolverine. 
and Batman also makes it out with goal accomplished."

Nicely done and what I wanted. Example of how it all plays out.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Static Shock
@Andferne said:
"I thought they/she had, just wanted to make sure and be safe. Cover my basis. "
You  are correct in thinking so.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Andferne

Appreciate the heads up though. ^^

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Static Shock

Not a problem.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Caligula
@Andferne said:
" @Caligula said:
"winners are. 

Havok and Wolverine. 
and Batman also makes it out with goal accomplished."

Nicely done and what I wanted. Example of how it all plays out. "

thanks. I really appreciate it. 
and Happy to post. 

one of the beter battles I have seen in a while, I like these thinker ones. Took me awhile to think of a good response.