Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Shavo

@zr0c00l said:

Lol superboy destroys cannonball

do you even know what cannonball can do?

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zr0c00l

@tabascosauce: yes i do. Im pretty familiar with him. Superboy destroys him.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:

@tabascosauce: yes i do. Im pretty familiar with him. Superboy destroys him.

you seem to be only familiar with his name you know he knocked out gladiator right?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How strong is Cannonball?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Superboy wins, fast enough to dodge him, has tk strong enough to block him. Superboy can knock him out.

ABC_123_ABC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy should be able to take this fight.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zr0c00l

@tabascosauce: you know that was extreme pis right hes never shown before or after the ability to ansorb that kind of damage and hes been pancaked against guys with high durability before. Also if you believe he was so far above kon el then you tried to make a spite thread and failed. Morals off superboy crushes his brain and other internal organs befor cannonball can do anything. Superboys reacted to blitzes from kid flash and supergirl....... Hes much faster and stronger. And as stated he doesnt need to hit sam to kill him in the blink of an eye.......... Seems you dont know much about superboy other than his name........

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:

@tabascosauce: you know that was extreme pis right hes never shown before or after the ability to ansorb that kind of damage and hes been pancaked against guys with high durability before. Also if you believe he was so far above kon el then you tried to make a spite thread and failed. Morals off superboy crushes his brain and other internal organs befor cannonball can do anything. Superboys reacted to blitzes from kid flash and supergirl....... Hes much faster and stronger. And as stated he doesnt need to hit sam to kill him in the blink of an eye.......... Seems you dont know much about superboy other than his name........

well its established superboy wins but not in a stomp like you're trying to convince me and it wasn't PIS is was just a really good showing for sam if you even seen the fight(which i doubt) sam was handling gladiator if i had to say superboy wins this 50 or 60 percent of the time and trust me i can guarantee you 110% i know more about superboy than you do so you can scrap that idea kid

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zr0c00l

@tabascosauce: 1. Im not a kid and dont insult me.

2. The entire fight was pis i did see the entire thing, sam beung comparable to gladiator is pure bs and you know it as hes never been shown at that level before or since.... Hes at best a multi block buster. And shouldnt be able to absorb blows from anyone thats a planet buster.

3. Lol i very much doubt you know more about superboy than i, but i really dont care so you can go ahead and take that win on superior superboy knowledge to the grave coolguy...... Lmao

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shavo

@zr0c00l said:

@tabascosauce: 1. Im not a kid and dont insult me.

2. The entire fight was pis i did see the entire thung, sam beung comparabke to gladiator is pure bs and you jnow it as hes never been shown at that level before or since.... Hes at best a multi block buster. And shouldnt be able to absorb blows from anyone thats a planet buster.

3. Lol i very much doubt you know more about superboy than i, but i really dont care so you can go ahead and take that win on superior superboy knowledge to the grave coolguy...... Lmao

1.you're a kid and i didn't insult you

2.i have no i idea what you wrote....

3.why are you getting so mad? i said he wins a majority of the time learn how to read kid....

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Not a kid. You implying such is insulting and your continued use of the word is nothing but an attempt to insult further.

2. If a few hurried spelling mistakes makes a sentence incomprehensible to you, you should really hit the books coolguy.

3. No ones mad nor was it implied that i was.

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently y'all are both old heads arguing over knowledge of characters ! So nice to see !

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

first of all this isn't a spite and you of all people should not be talking about spite threads seriously.....

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superboy.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

first of all this isn't a spite and you of all people should not be talking about spite threads seriously.....

It is spite lol. Sam Guthrie has no chance of winning hence SPITE.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: if he goes as hard as he did in his fight with gladiator he could win stop saying its a spite this is not like one of your one sided threads.....

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't talk about my threads bc this is the only one of yours that I'm criticizing. Everyone who has posted on this thread has sided w/ Superboy so far so it's stomp/spite until someone sides with Cannonball. Don't get mad at me bc you mad a spite thread man.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: dude you and everybody that says its a stomp don't know anything about cannonball you know he is invulnerable when he uses his powers right?of course you don't sam was able to lower gladiators confidence something that even heavy hitters like hulk or thor could not do i do say superboy wins but noway in a stomp and i'm only criticizing you because you're talking about spite threads when you yourself are pumping out spite threads everyday without even learning about the characters you put in them hypocrites these days......

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes! i was waiting for you to post that old meme that only 11 year olds say anymore it only proves your maturity good day sir

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Carter_esque

@tabascosauce said:

yes! i was waiting for you to post that old meme that only 11 year olds say anymore it only proves your maturity good day sir

So now you're even going as far to patronize me? Wow. Since you're going to continue to be inexorable and insulting, I see no reason to keep going back n' forth with you. Instead I'll just follow the rules and flag this thread for what it really is, SPITE.

Flagged for mismatch: @god_spawn

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Shavo

@carter_esque: dude you have no room to talk i explained why this isn't a spite and what do you do?use that old corny "you mad" meme and i never insulted you i just proved a point *drops the mic*

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Shavo

@carter_esque: lol you flag my match because you don't know anything about the characters in the fight really? tisk tisk bro

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tabascosauce:

Make Fair Fights

Don’t make battles that are clearly one-sided. Most times this happens when people want to make one character look bad or another look good. Either way it’s childish and a waste of space. Sometimes it’s a mistake because you don’t know all the abilities of one of the characters and it turns out that they have a power that would make them win easily, but that doesn’t happen much (and it really shouldn’t, CV is an encyclopedia, look up characters before you make the fight).

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Shavo