Cannonball vs Juggernaut

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Martian

If these two when head on at each other who is going to crack first?

Blackjuggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Blackjuggy

Juggernaut one punch overwhelmed canonball blast field and knocked him unconscious.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ego
Blackjuggy said:
"Juggernaut one punch overwhelmed canonball blast field and knocked him unconscious."

I recal a bar fight between the juggernaut and canonball... it wasn't even a fight per say, but canonball was mad at a drunk juggernaut and as he flew at juggernaut, he bounced off unconscious.

juggernaut didn't even feel canonball strike him.

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Meteorite

But I read that Cannonball has defeated Gladiator of the Shi'ar Imperial Guard, and he's at least as strong as the Hulk/ Thor, and since they've beaten Juggie in the past why couldn't Cannonball beat him?

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meteorite said:
"But I read that Cannonball has defeated Gladiator of the Shi'ar Imperial Guard, and he's at least as strong as the Hulk/ Thor, and since they've beaten Juggie in the past why couldn't Cannonball beat him?
"
because they have fought 2 or 3 times now, and he hasn't done anything except knock himself out.
Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Hulk/Thor have only ever beaten Juggernaut via BFR. Cannonball gets crushed.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Perfect Cell
Ego said:
"Blackjuggy said:
"Juggernaut one punch overwhelmed canonball blast field and knocked him unconscious."

I recal a bar fight between the juggernaut and canonball... it wasn't even a fight per say, but canonball was mad at a drunk juggernaut and as he flew at juggernaut, he bounced off unconscious.

"

I read that comic... Was that before Onslaught or after Onslaught?
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By pixelized

juggs

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perfect Cell said:
"Ego said:
"Blackjuggy said:

"

I read that comic... Was that before Onslaught or after Onslaught?"
before i believe.
Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Meteorite
Nobody said:
"

"
Is it old "look at me, i don't need air, water, food etc." Juggernaut or current "damn, I'm weak as!"  Juggernaut?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meteorite said:
"Nobody said:
"

"
Is it old "look at me, i don't need air, water, food etc." Juggernaut or current "damn, I'm weak as!"  Juggernaut?
"
the current juggernaut is the "I don't need air, water, etc" juggernaut again.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
Juggernaut should be able to crush Cannonball rather easy
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Juggernaut.CURBSTOMP.

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@blackjuggy said:

Juggernaut one punch overwhelmed canonball blast field and knocked him unconscious.

I don't know. Cannonball took a punch from Gladiator.

No Caption Provided

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackjuggy said:

I don't know. Cannonball took a punch from Gladiator.

No Caption Provided

Isn't Juggernaut way stronger?

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

@kasya_carey: That was 8th day Juggernaut if I remember correctly, who was much stronger than usual.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggs.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: as heir says yes 8th day is a beast and easily a team buster not as good as trion but 2nd most powerful incarnation of Juggs. People like hulk and Thor has beaten classic Juggs but barely. And juggs has beaten hulk too. Cannonball is pretty tough but Juggs is just too durable

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: lol I remember that episode well its full pis and a cartoon but it was amusing to sat the least. Comic version wouldnt knock juggs so easily but thanks for the reminder of the best x cartoon

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok here is a small list of powers from both Gladiator and Juggernaut. First Gladiator...

Superhuman Strength

Kallark possesses vast amounts of super human level strength and is considered to be one of the most physically powerful beings in the Marvel Universe. The limits of his strength are unknown but to date he has been seen performing feats such as carrying massive spaceships across vast distances with very little effort, overpowering the likes of Colossus, Wonder Man and the Thing with ease and rivaling Thor in brute strength. Gladiators strength depends on his level of confidence. When Gladiators fully believes in himself and his abilities his strength is matched by very few beings in the Marvel Universe. If he doubts in his abilities however his strength will drop significantly.

Invulnerability

Gladiators physiology grants him an advanced musculature that is much more dense that that of humans. He is able to survive in space unaided, take energy bolts with little effect, falls from great heights, as well as engage in combat with beings such as Black Bolt, Hulk and Thor and remained unharmed. Gladiator’s invulnerability also gives him the ability to survive in the core of a Sun with no discomfort. Gladiator was once able to withstand the harmful effects of a supernova. He has also been able to withstand energy blasts from Vulcan. Gladiator’s invulnerability is dependent on his level of confidence. The more confidence he has in himself the lesser likely it is that he will be susceptible to harm. But if Gladiator were to begin to doubt himself his level of invulnerability drops significantly.

Now Juggernaut...

Superhuman Strength: With it he has immense strength that far exceeds the ability to lift 100 tons effortlessly. Similarly, due to the mystical nature of his powers granted by an external source of limitless magic as the Gem of Cyttorak, Juggernaut can increase his physical strength to immeasurable levels with a simple thought when he needs it. In this sense, Juggernaut has the strength-increasing option due his potential to draw on the limitless power of the mystical energy of Cyttorak, which makes him a truly unstoppable force.

Invulnerability: An invisible force field surrounding Juggernaut's body allows him to be completely immune to any purely physical attack no matter its magnitude or intensity. While Juggernaut can still be thrown, knocked back, or hit by blows, he cannot actually be damage by brute force or physical in nature. In simple terms, Juggernaut cannot be defeated by anything that requires physical application. Juggernaut proved to be invulnerable to fire, heat, cold, electricity, radiation, toxins, aging, disease, molten steel, Hulk's strongest punches, Thor's God-force blast (which caused Galactus to run away for his life on one occasion and broke the prime Celestial’s protective dome), Wolverine's adamantium claws, the maximum force of Cyclops' optic blasts (which is said had enough force to rip a small planet in half), molecular disintegration by a reality warper (Onslaught and D'Spayre boosted with a fraction of Cyttorak’s energy which granted him a nigh-unlimited power), even he could not be destroyed or wiped out from existence by the void of Oblivion or Entropy.

Durability: Juggernaut possesses limitless superhuman durability. Even without his force-field,Juggernaut´s natural durability proved to be great enough to withstand powerhouse blows from Thor.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#29  Edited By HellionVulcan

Juggernaut with relative ease.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers