Can you make a Wetworks/Black Ops Squad to clear this?

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1 darthjhawk  Moderator

Intro/Scenario:Got the idea from this: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/make-a-great-black-ops-group-711326/?page=1

In a classified blacksite, there is an organization attempting to create an Amazo/Super Adaptoid hybrid that would be able to assimilate the powers, memories, and skills of any being it comes across dead or alive. The blacksite is roughly the size of the Kamino cloning facility from Star Wars Battlefront II. They base is defended by soldiers who are trained marksmen, intermediate skill in h2h, and on par with Deadpool in strength. There are five commanders who will be pictured below that your team must eliminate before reaching the Amazo/Adaptoid who has been empowered with the powers and durability of the Absorbing Man.

Mission:

Squad, your mission is to infiltrate the blacksite, eliminate the five commanders, and destroy/incapacitate the Hybrid along with the base. You will have 3 days of prep before the mission.

The Commanders/Targets

The Amazo/Adaptoid with Absorbing Man Powers

Rules/Conditions:

• Your Team can be chosen from Marvel, D.C, Image, Dark Horse, Valiant.
  • Your Squad must have 6 members
  • Your team must have a Leader, a Stealth expert and a Demolitions/Tech expert.
  • The Hybrid is not complete so he will not take any powers of your squad or properties of what you hit it with..
  • Mid Tier or below characters.
Blacksite location of Mission
Blacksite location of Mission

DEMOHARDT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

After reading the thread, I'd like to know how God-Tier Batman counts into this. Really is a stretch here because I'm confused as to what is allowed and what isn't. Are we also allowed to take on these generals one by one?
1. Black Panther is my go to leader on this.

2. Beast Boy is going along for the ride as my stealth.

3. Agent Venom is going along for this ride, if he counts.

4. Deathstroke for demolitions expert.

5. Deadpool for good measure.

My alternate team was going to be the same, expect I was going to swap out Deathstroke for Starfire.

I'm trying to keep this to mid-tier as possible.

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg - He's a technopath and a walking motherbox.

Mr. Miracle- Known for being able to escape any situation even the slums of Apokalips. No security measure should be able to hold him. Has his own Mommabox to.

Batman/Black Panther- Leader. Either one is skilled in prep and stealth. If it's a more hands on OP then I'd choose BP but for planning I'd go with Batgod.

Deathstroke- Demolition expert

Ultimate Falcon- Can slip into his extradimensional cloak to remain undetected. Stealth expert

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 darthjhawk  Moderator

@demohardt: yeah you are allowed to take them one by one.My idea on mid tier was like Aquaman stats and below. As far as BatGod I could see an argument for him if he was more of a guide/ tech support as far as providing gear and stuff. Agent Venom works for me.

DEMOHARDT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DEMOHARDT

@darthjhawk: Would Starfire work? Either way, I see my team taking this if they have the prep and allowed to go into these enemies one on one. Starfire would only help the argument.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 darthjhawk  Moderator
Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wewlad80

Cable

Cyborg

Midnighter

Agent Venom

Blue Beetle

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman - Leader, Tactics, Expert on Stealth and With his Stealth Suit from Superman Unchained he can provide the support and distractions the team will need.

Black Panther - Stealth Expert, Will assist Batman with the Tactics and bring some necessary mental muscle to shore up any flaws in Batman's Plan

Tony Stark - Tech Expert, Only needs one of his more mid tier suits to be the heavy gun they will need and can easily outfit a suit to let T'challa or Bruce compete with heavier hitters if need be. He will vastly accelerate any tech based part of the Prep and can still be stealthy if need be especially with Batman's Stealth tech at his disposal.

Death Stroke - Another Tactical Genius to help sure up the plan, has the stealth necessary to not be an issue and can throw down with some heavy hitter is absolutely necessary.

Wolverine - Tank, can Tank and neutralize almost anyone on the other team and is very stealth and has natural senses that can act as an early warning system.

Iron Fist - Another Heavy Hitter who can put down brick like threats.

I'm no genius so I can't really make the plan that 4 tactical genius like these would but Basic Gameplan will be snatch and grab hitting With iron Fist and Wolverine from stealth first with a ranged follow up from Ironman immediately following to take up people as need be. If that doesn't work from their Ironman and Wolverine will run tanks and primary interference while Black Panther and batman run secondary interference from relative safety and Deathstroke and Iron Fist will hit and run.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By darthjhawk  Moderator

no other takers?

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers