Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@angeljax: What feats are you thinking of for Buck?

And how about Frank & Billy?

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: I'm not thinking of feats per sé, but the implications of Bucky being a Winter Soldier and a legendary assassin within Hydra.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4505  Edited By The_Justiciar

@angeljax:

What about Frank and Billy? Can they replicate Ward's feats?

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: I could see them doing it as well. To be perfectly honest with you, I'm almost clueless when it comes go guns and snipes. So I don't even know if what Ward did was even impressive or out of the realm of what normal people could do. I'm sure comic book elites would be able to do it.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4507  Edited By The_Justiciar

@angeljax:

They're pretty crazy if you know how many factors a long distance shot takes into account. And the way that snipers measure elevation in milli-radians to the smallest level to make those shots. Plus other stuff like leading a target effectively and such.

IMO Frank could replicate the deer one but not the dog one. And neither Bucky nor Russo are doing either one by feats.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4508  Edited By The_Justiciar

Just gonna copy/paste this lol

Can MCU Bucky, MCU Frank, & MCU Russo replicate these feats?

No Caption Provided
In the actual episode, we do hear the gunshot go off and Ward references killing the dog (Buddy) later on as well
In the actual episode, we do hear the gunshot go off and Ward references killing the dog (Buddy) later on as well

The distance for the dog feat isn't exactly quantifiable, but we do know it's sniper range at-least. Plus Ward gave Buddy a head start. But IDC about the precise distance, IMO it's more noteworthy that he shot a Laborador retriever mid-sprint.

Those fellas can hit 35-40 mph, but for slightly longer distances it'd be closer to 25 mph.

@supremegeneration@kevd4wg

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can MCU Bucky, MCU Frank, & MCU Russo replicate these feats?

No Caption Provided

The distance for the dog feat isn't exactly quantifiable, but we do know it's sniper range at-least. Plus Ward gave Buddy a head start. But IDC about the precise distance, IMO it's more noteworthy that he shot a Laborador retriever mid-sprint.

Those fellas can hit 35-40 mph, but for slightly longer distances it'd be closer to 25 mph.

@supremegeneration@kevd4wg

I can't imagine anyone that can't replicate the feat tbh

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4510  Edited By The_Justiciar
The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can MCU Frank clear this as skillfully?

Loading Video...

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4513 anthp2000  Moderator

>Thor

>skillfully

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skill and Frank don't belong in the same vicinity

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4516  Edited By The_Justiciar
anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4517 anthp2000  Moderator
AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: Proof? I don't view any of the aforementioned characters that high in skill any way.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: @angeljax: Frank and Killmonger are Bucky level, in universe

Maybe not. The Russo's said that Steve and Bucky were the most skilled soldiers on earth and both Frank and Killmonger were soldiers.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5cadf799d578c
deactivated-5cadf799d578c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: But also I was joking. Bucky's next-level compared to Killmonger/Punisher IMO.

@the_magister: they dont factor in AoS either...

Agreed. What's AoS?

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4524  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

Statements regarding the films only factor the films. This could also be the case with some statements regarding the TV shows.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But I thought it was "all connected" :(

Also happy one year anniversary to this thread. Doesn't even feel like it's been here for that long.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Statements regarding the films only factor the films. This could also be the case with some statements regarding the TV shows.

Disagreed.

Unlike the films, the shows actually have to factor in the films and where their characters stand in relation to the film ones. They know about the MCU film characters so they likely have some scaling in their head.

The films don't even know the shows exist. There's a difference.

In conclusion, Danny's the best fighter in the MCU.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4527 anthp2000  Moderator

@the_magister:

I said some might be the same. And that off hand Danny statement is exactly what I had in mind lol.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister:

I said some might be the same. And that off hand Danny statement is exactly what I had in mind lol.

You're mad because it's true.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4529 anthp2000  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait this thread is a year old? Wut

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Can MCU Quicksilver replicate this bullet catch?

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255:

Probably because he saw another Amazon running at him and changed targets after he missed Diana. The battle was pretty chaotic.

But I already said that you could be right in my first post. There's nothing wrong with two people having different interpretations of an event.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4535  Edited By The_Justiciar

Who in MCU can achieve May's feat of agility/pain tolerance?

Note the context, which is her having a busted leg that Enoch says "she should not even be standing on."

@amcu

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: I would bet Matt can do it, though I'm not aware of any specific agility feats with the same circumstances as that one for him. He has done flips with an arrow in his shoulder on one occasion.

No Caption Provided

And with a bullet in his outer chest/shoulder in another instance.

No Caption Provided

Those aren't quite comparable to this though. But Matt's pain tolerance during his fight with Nobu just make me think he could do it. It's not quite the same because he didn't do any flips after being cut in the leg, but its more impressive IMO.

I think people really undervalue it as a feat of endurance and pain tolerance. I don't think I've fully gone over it before.

Firstly Matt gets slashes across both arms.

No Caption Provided

Next slashed twice across the chest, once across the back.

No Caption Provided

Matt was still in good enough condition to show off his agility.

No Caption Provided

Next Nobu tags him with a charged flying spin kick followed by a slash to the stomach, than tries to break the light fixture above him so it would drop on him, but Matt rolls out of the way too quickly. Nobu then slashes him across the legs and across the chest.

No Caption Provided

He still had some degree of agility left though.

No Caption Provided

Slashed again.

No Caption Provided

Slashed so horribly that a ridiculous amount of blood sprays out of his back.

No Caption Provided

Stabbed again, dropped to his feet and dragged across the floor with the blade as a hook, leaking out a massive amount of blood.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Still lands a drop kick on Nobu.

No Caption Provided

Still manages to dodge out of the way of Nobu's attacks.

No Caption Provided

Overall I counted about 10 slashes/stabs, all but 1 of them significant wounds. We also see Matt lose so much blood he should have died right there, but he fought through it all and still managed to operate at a high level. He then took a beating from Fisk and was still able to get away.

Loading Video...

Overall its not directly comparable to May's feat, but its enough that I think he would replicate it.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: Matt was the one I was thinking of too. Are there any others, in your opinion?

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: Matt was the one I was thinking of too. Are there any others, in your opinion?

Off the top of my head no. There are some I wouldn't be surprised if could do it, like Danny.

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could MCU Cap survive this?

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Who in MCU can achieve May's feat of agility/pain tolerance?

Note the context, which is her having a busted leg that Enoch says "she should not even be standing on."

Dormammu could do it.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Yeah he can, he'd be unconscious but it wouldn't kill him,

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: Dormammu is the GOAT. Underrated, underappreciated.

Love that guy.

Avatar image for gentlemantophat
GentlemanTopHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes he has survived worse and was ok

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which is a better showing of combat speed -

Slade mowing down the mercs in arrow season 2 or

Batman mowing down those mercs in titans s1

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc88dc0cd01c
deactivated-5cc88dc0cd01c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade obviously - His guys could actually see

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superarrow: The smoke lost its thickness overtime as you can see in the gif and they were still firing, he only used it at the start. Does that really look full of smoke to you? We see Bruce continuing to mow them down even quicker when Dick is looking at the pc.

Its quality combat speed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc88dc0cd01c
deactivated-5cc88dc0cd01c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonymartial: I think the smoke is toned down in that scene particularaly so the watching audience can actually see Batman slaughter them. The SWAT firing blindly is proof of that.

Slade was wearing bright armor in a bright enviroment, still blood's bodyguards were still totally incapable of doing anything sans dying. Also from a visual perspective Slade seems to be moving faster as well despite his armor making his movements easier to follow.

Its a good speed feat, one of the best for LA but youre still wanking it to high heavens

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who can replicate this feat?

"During that age, all of creation was in a state of ambiguity. There was neither life nor death; progression and regression flickered to and fro. Swaying and swaying slowly; this waning and waxing world waited for a hundred million years to cool down. Eventually, Hollows became a part of the circulation of souls."

The monk spoke in a matter-of-fact tone; quietly reminiscing about the world that existed before the birth of Hueco Mundo and the World of the Living.

"But before long, Hollows began devouring humans. And so, the circulation ceased. All those souls came together to form a gigantic Hollow, a Menos. The world became completely still. But you know, it's a strange thing. A new life came into being. As if the world itself naturally rejected it, he destroyed it and turned it into sands of reishi; thus, circulation began once again."

"That was the Rei-o of the first era...?"

One of the new recruits involuntarily whispered; but he hurriedly closed his mouth for fear of having said something profane. But the monk nodded and told him not to worry.

"That's right. Others; with special powers, including myself; appeared, but it is fair to say that the Rei-o stood out; his powers very close to omnipotence and omniscience."

The monk paused, recalling the former Rei-o who had already disappeared from this throne.

"As the Rei-o continued to protect the world from the Hollows by annihilating them; to prevent the world from stagnating, the world itself began to slowly sink into chaos."

The monk went on, stroking his beard.

"However, there were those who did not find this state of affairs agreeable. There were five of them. Although not as much as the Rei-o; they were strong. They were the original founders of the Five Great Noble Houses, including the Shiba family."

The monk told them.

Each of them had different motives.

The Tsunayashiro ancestor was afraid that this mighty power would someday be used against them.

The ancestor of the opposing clan said that it was necessary to have a world that would serve as the lid to cover up the 'pit' that would later be known as 'Hell'.

The Kuchiki ancestor believed that a new order was necessary to solidify the world more.

The Shihoin ancestor said that it was necessary to form a larger circulation to advance the stagnant world.

And the Shiba ancestor wanted to explore the path of purification of Hollows rather than destruction; since they too had hearts.

But their widely varying motives strangely led to the same goal in the end; to split the world. A world of order, a world of implementation, also a paradise of sand where Hollows from two sides would end up in.

Perhaps another form of the world would be born, but the essential thing was the clear separation the world of the 'living' from the world of the 'dead'.

In order to turn this division into a reality, what was required was the power of a man who transcended everything.

"Although the Shiba ancestor tried to talk the Tsunayashiro ancestor out of it, it is said that the Rei-o was tied up and sealed within the crystal. The rest of Soul Society's history was witnessed directly by myself."

A man who was later named the Rei-o.

Using his powers of the Almighty as the 'keystone', the five of them created the foundation of a new world. Soul Society, the Material World and Hueco Mundo. Life and death were separated. The Soul Cycle ushered in a new era.

And then, one day, the ones who managed the Soul Society, came to be known as 'Shinigami'.

"Perhaps it was because he could see the far-flung future.... Maybe he could not escape his fear; or maybe he found some hope in the new world.... I don't really understand... But the Rei-o dared not resist it."

The monk lowered his eyes and then repeated his first words.

"But the Tsunayashiro ancestor doubted even this non-resistance. Afraid of the Rei-o escaping from his seal by himself; he neither wanted the Rei-o to live nor did he want to kill him. Continuing this helix of contradictions, the Right Arm of 'stagnation' and the Left Arm of 'Progress' were torn off."

The recruits drew in sharp breaths. The four members of the Zero Division, except for the monk, had unfathomable expressions on their faces; but they remained silent.

The monk then stated a cruel fact in a flat tone as if he was talking about the weather.

"Well; I suppose that still wasn't enough. The ancestors; including Tsunayashiro; gouged out his heart and internal organs; and dismembered both his legs. Doing so, they destroyed his power; creating a king convenient for themselves."

Upon hearing the monk's tale; Shutara Senjumaru, who had remained silent until then, opened her mouth with a smile. But that smile was heavy with traces of insurrection.

"Convenient indeed. He continues to remain the lynchpin without ever having a say in the workings of this world, while the real business is carried out by others."

The others all nodded at her words. But the monk said,

"Oh, he most certainly had a will of his own. It might have faded with the passage of time, but I think he was aware of the general situation and thus guided Kurosaki Ichigo here to the Reiokyu. This shows that he possessed his own will. I could feel it. If the bone is the Oken, then a part of his soul is entrusted to this Reiokyu."

Actually, long ago, the Right Arm and the Left Arm of the Rei-o did find their way back to the Reiokyu along with their respective 'wills'. The Right Arm had been enshrined within the Soul Society as a protector of this world, whereas the Left Arm as a Quincy under Yhwach's influence; was meant to restore this world back.

As if agreeing with the monk's words, Tenjiro Kirinji raised his voice, his toothpick going up and down.

"Bloodline will always tell. The boy from the House of Shiba was supposed to be the next Rei-o. It's interesting."

"The Shiba ancestor did rebel against the Tsunayashiro ancestor for sealing the Rei-o by force. He tried to find a way to sacrifice himself instead of the Rei-o. I had hoped that the sinless would be exempt from the other crimes."

"Ho..! That mentality certainly fits the House of Shiba."

"In a sense, it was a most foolish thing for him to do. If he had not failed to persuade; then he would have had to prepare himself to be the cornerstone of the three worlds. It's ironic, really. The Shiba bloodline was allowed to thrive only because the Tsunayashiro ancestor decided to seal the Rei-o."

Hikifune Kirio shrugged her ample shoulders, thinking about the past.

"I remember Kaien-kun. He was like that too."

"And so, the Shiba ancestor was erased from history by the House of Tsunayashiro."

The monk sighed, staring up at the ceiling.

"But when the descendant, Ichigo appeared, possessing all the qualities that made him fit to replace the Rei-o, I really thought that history was repeating itself. Perhaps the world needs someone like him."

As the monk's story drew to a close, he saw the pale, ashen faces of the newcomers. They were looking at each other nervously. But the Zero Division understood. The monk's words could also be interpreted this way:

That is; the history of the Shinigami is built on far more cruel sins than murder and that the crime is being committed even today.