Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4452  Edited By Amcu

@amcu: hulk could

Eh, not based on feats. He's never taken anything near that level and a tiny bolt of lightning fired from Thor's hand dazed him notably. I'd argue that this is Thor's best damage output feat by a notable margin.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@amcu: I'd put the forest strike from Avengers, the sokovia strike and the lightning on hela above that.

Hulk was dazed but fine after 2-3 seconds. Then took another lightning amped punch and was again only dazed for a few seconds.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: I'd put the forest strike from Avengers, the sokovia strike and the lightning on hela above that.

Hulk was dazed but fine after 2-3 seconds. Then took another lightning amped punch and was again only dazed for a few seconds.

Forest strike just put a small clearing in a forest. Sokovia I can more understand as it was multi-building level but I'd still favor this feat. The bolt he used on Hela was intended to be more powerful and I assume that it was based on Thor's statement but it didn't show the actual damage output of this feat.

I mean this blast literally sent out a shockwave for thousands of feet, decimating ice and breaking apart small buildings.

Hulk was fine in a couple seconds. I'm not disagreeing with that. I just don't think that a tiny hand propelled bolt from Thor would be comparable to a bolt from the sky. Hela for instance easily shrugged off a blast from Thor but was seemingly knocked out by a blast from the sky. And personally I don't think Hulk has any durability feats near this level.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@amcu: WoDC Superman could tank it.

Avatar image for carminedcmarvel
CarmineDcMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: hmmm, I’d argue that Tony is the least durable LA charter capable of tanking that. And I put him a tier above WW.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@thesuperor@rbt@amcu

This is a feat that's not as good as Ward's best, so it doesn't really get brought up. But it's still pretty impressive.

Who in CW Arrowverse can replicate this?

No Caption Provided

For reference, a mile is 1600 meters so this shot was made from over a mile out.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Can MCU iron man survive buzz cut mochi

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can MCU Punisher Replicate this DCEU Fodder's Accuracy Feat ?

predicting & shooting the target before the target reaches the position.
predicting & shooting the target before the target reaches the position.

DaSalvadore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255: That's actually painful to watch...who thought it was a good idea to come up with that scene???

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor: Dig was switching between targets casually at over 1200meters. This shouldn't really be out of his league. Oliver could also accurately use a rope arrow of all things at the same distance.

And this is likely longer than a mile.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: When has Dig done that?

I assumed he meant with a sniper, which I don't think Oliver could do. Oliver should be able to do it with his bow though.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor:

We see the distance is above 1200m. Later in the scene, Dig shoots two moving Ghosts(though not very fast) in very quick succession. As for Oliver, he does have experience with a sniper but no feat with a sniper that rivals that AFAIK.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Damn. I have completely forgotten about that. Probably my subconsciousness that is working hard to forget about season 4.

Oliver should be able to replicate it with a bow, Slade, Dig and Deadshot should be capable of it with snipers.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Avatar image for deactivated-5cae4704c27f5
deactivated-5cae4704c27f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Who can match, choreographically speaking, Sharkboy's combat speed here? Gifs pls.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cadf799d578c
deactivated-5cadf799d578c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeesh - I used to watch that stuff as a kid, that CGI is disgusting

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeesh - I used to watch that stuff as a kid, that CGI is disgusting

Agreed. But his choreography tho... who can match that bjork?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who can replicate Bruce's mighty chair feat out of the agents @the_magister?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: I'd respect that scene a tonne more if the kid wasn't mindlessly swinging on set

OT: None that come to mind, I'd imagine some Asian character from an Asian movie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hispanicspidey: I'd argue the padlock feat isn't quite enough to argue she can do it tbh.

The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight

Thank you, @rbt for bringing this beautiful feat before my eyes. This is the beginning of a new era of Nolan Bruce wank tbh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacensolo77: Why its just as good, and with the arms she stated she could punch through walls and dented titanium both of which are a lot better than pulling apart metal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hispanicspidey: I'd argue ripping up a cheer being held down by metal bolts>Snapping a padlock tbh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacensolo77: What about this?

No Caption Provided

she also crushed thick metal accidentally, I'll see if I can find a gif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor: @rbt:

That's a good feat for Diggle. I also kinda dug this up just now:

In the actual episode, we do hear the gunshot go off and Ward references killing the dog (Buddy) later on as well
In the actual episode, we do hear the gunshot go off and Ward references killing the dog (Buddy) later on as well

The distance isn't exactly quantifiable, but we do know it's sniper range at-least. Plus Ward gave Buddy a head start. But IDC about the precise distance, IMO it's more noteworthy that he shot a Laborador retriever mid-sprint.

Can Diggle/Slade/Floyd do that?

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4482  Edited By The_Justiciar

@jacensolo77: I see the elites doing it, but with more effort. Daisy, May, Ward, Bobbi... but they'd at-least show exertion. They all have really good strength feats (like any MCU peak human, they're pretty much superhuman). Coulson for sure does it much easier than Bruce did, with the robotic hand.

Plus they all have physical feats that I don't see Bruce coming close to replicating, so I don't think the chair feat is much of a differentiator as far as raw accumulation of feats goes.

(and no, I don't wanna get dragged into another Bruce vs MCU/CW debate. Spare me that stuff, this is just my perspective)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: You assume to much, wasn't planning on debating merely asking for your opinion.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: You assume to much, wasn't planning on debating merely asking for your opinion.

Lol I know, was kinda just pulling your leg with those last comments

Tone is difficult to convey over text

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255:

I actually took that to be more luck than skill. He seemed to be firing at Diana and Steve. The Amazon just swung in behind him and got hit by his missed shot.

If he was aiming for the Amazon then you're right, that is pretty incredible.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255:

I actually took that to be more luck than skill. He seemed to be firing at Diana and Steve. The Amazon just swung in behind him and got hit by his missed shot.

If he was aiming for the Amazon then you're right, that is pretty incredible.

Loading Video...

Why would he go for an unarmed people when his fellow soldiers are slaughtered by armed Amazons?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hispanicspidey: I'd argue the padlock feat isn't quite enough to argue she can do it tbh.

The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight

Thank you, @rbt for bringing this beautiful feat before my eyes. This is the beginning of a new era of Nolan Bruce wank tbh.

Feats are feats. They need to be wanked. Because wanking a feat is not actually wanking. And that makes it the best and most acceptable kind of wank.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255:

I dunno. Sometimes fodder make really questionable choices. Maybe he recognized Steve as their target and decided to take a shot?

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255:

I dunno. Sometimes fodder make really questionable choices. Maybe he recognized Steve as their target and decided to take a shot?

It clearly looks like his target was amazon if not his shot would have landed near to the rock he was hiding behind rather then completely missing it.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255:

Not necessarily. Also that shot came pretty close to Diana's head. That is well within the acceptable scope of missing your target.

He also doesn't look like he even looked at the Amazon as she swung down. He is looking straight at Diana and Steve and the Amazon swings in from the side.

That is just how I interpreted the shot anyway. I find it more probable that he was shooting at Diana or Steve and missed, hitting the Amazon by accident, than that the guy was a god-tier marksman that was able to calculate and fire at where the Amazon would be precisely.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255:

Not necessarily. Also that shot came pretty close to Diana's head. That is well within the acceptable scope of missing your target.He also doesn't look like he even looked at the Amazon as she swung down. He is looking straight at Diana and Steve and the Amazon swings in from the side.That is just how I interpreted the shot anyway. I find it more probable that he was shooting at Diana or Steve and missed, hitting the Amazon by accident,than that the guy was a god-tier marksman that was able to calculate and fire at where the Amazon would be precisely.

i am pretty sure he had no idea that there were 2 people behind that rock if not he wouldn't be aiming at amazons in other directions after he missed them.

No Caption Provided

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255:

Is that the same guy? How can you tell? I can't make out his face in the take down scene.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255:

Is that the same guy? How can you tell? I can't make out his face in the take down scene.

does it matter ?

coz it's pretty clear that they weren't the target but amazons were.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255:

It does matter. Just because one guy saw them behind some rocks and took a shot doesn't mean every other soldier around him were made aware of it. German soldiers don't share a hive mind.

Also Steve Trevor is literally the entire reason they came to the island and Diana IS an Amazon. There's no reason not to take a shot at them if someone spotted them.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255:

It does matter.

nope, especially when ur assumption contradicted by logic.

Just because one guy saw them behind some rocks took a shot doesn't mean every other soldier around him were made aware of it. German soldiers don't share a hive mind.

ur assuming that he saw when nothing suggest he did.

Also Steve Trevor is literally the entire reason they came to the island and Diana IS an Amazon.

except that they didn't know anything about that person coz steve bombed them.

Loading Video...

There's no reason not to take a shot at them if someone spotted them.

which they never did!!

& considering that he never shot them back again after he missed (ur assumption ) cleraly shows they weren't the target.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255:

I feel like you think I'm arguing with you. I'm not. When I saw the scene I just got the impression he hit the Amazon by accident.

As far as assumptions go, we're both assuming the soldier saw something and shot at it. You just think he saw the swinging Amazon woman and knew to aim exactly where she would be, and I assume he was firing at Diana and missed. It isn't something to get up in arms over.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metaljimmor said:

@plotweapon16255:

I feel like you think I'm arguing with you. I'm not.When I saw the scene I just got the impression he hit the Amazon by accident.

That's the part where ur making mistake if Amazon wasn't the target why he didn't shot the target again?

As far as assumptions go, we're both assuming the soldier saw something and shot at it. You just think he saw the swinging Amazon woman and knew to aim exactly where she would be, and I assume he was firing at Diana and missed. It isn't something to get up in arms over.

If he missed Diana why didn't he shot her again if she was the target!?

Amazons were the only people they were shooting!

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4499  Edited By The_Justiciar

Can MCU Bucky, MCU Frank, & MCU Russo replicate these feats?

No Caption Provided

The distance for the dog feat isn't exactly quantifiable, but we do know it's sniper range at-least. Plus Ward gave Buddy a head start. But IDC about the precise distance, IMO it's more noteworthy that he shot a Laborador retriever mid-sprint.

Those fellas can hit 35-40 mph, but for slightly longer distances it'd be closer to 25 mph.

@amcu@angeljax

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers