#201 Edited by LDM (5362 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Thor was caught off guard so he didn’t have the time to brace himself, and it is not like he was hurt any way. Besides, Cap himself tanked this

#202 Posted by Amcu (17034 posts) - - Show Bio

@ldm said:

@amcu: Thor was caught off guard so he didn’t have the time to brace himself, and it is not like he was hurt any way. Besides, Cap himself tanked this

That's not what I meant. You said that Red Hulk is Thor level and he couldn't brake the building is made out of.

The building it was in was made to contain and redirect the energy of a nuke at Red Hulk, so it makes sense that the building is that durable. Not to mention that Red Hulk who is close to Thor in strength can’t break it,

I'm saying if someone who is AA Thor level couldn't damage that building than this explosion that did will definitely kill any MCU Avenger level character.

Also this version of Cap is clearly omnipotent so I wouldn't count that against the explosion.

#203 Edited by LDM (5362 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Fair point I guess. For some reasons, I read what you said as brace instead of break, so the fault is on me I guess ?

#204 Edited by Amcu (17034 posts) - - Show Bio

@ldm: Yeah I've come the conclusion that AA characters are extremely overpowered. Not even joking from what I've seen AA Cap could probably take the MCU Avengers together. At least with scaling.

#205 Edited by Amcu (17034 posts) - - Show Bio

@ldm said:

@amcu: Fair point I guess. For some reasons, I read what you said as brace instead of break, so the fault is on me I guess ?

Okay I see now. Cool.

#206 Posted by Gokluma (8985 posts) - - Show Bio

Could Vandal Savage from dc comics handle any instant death moves from Kenshiro aka a main character in the first of north star series? or Could Wolverine survive a hit by the Uchiha's Amaterasu from Naruto series?

#207 Posted by GXrevs06 (4910 posts) - - Show Bio

Which feat was more impressive? Luffy's King Kong Gun or Guy's Evening Elephant?

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

#208 Posted by The_Hajduk (6434 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

How would these characters do if they had to replicate this?

• Wonder Woman (depowered)
  • Batman
  • Dick Grayson
  • Deathstroke
#209 Posted by jashro44 (53625 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_hajduk: The only part of that feat I view as difficult is balancing on her toes like that and flipping. The rest is mostly standard. Deathstroke can replicate, I'm sure nightwing can. Don't know if batman can flip on and off with his toes. Depowered wonder womans one feat is this:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

So probably not.

#210 Posted by The_Hajduk (6434 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@the_hajduk: The only part of that feat I view as difficult is balancing on her toes like that and flipping. The rest is mostly standard. Deathstroke can replicate, I'm sure nightwing can. Don't know if batman can flip on and off with his toes. Depowered wonder womans one feat is this:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

So probably not.

I'd love to see a huge wall run with utterly no momentum from Slade.

It genuinely sounds like a feat exactly on his level. This is what enhanced acrobatics look like.

A mere human like Batman could not do this, no matter his acrobatic skill. However, Batman himself would escape with better gadgetry (before the flips, Ada was using a grapple gun to get high... I'm not sure why she did the flips instead of using the grapple gun).

Captain America might do it. There's something holding me back. I think it's his size and body structure. I don't imagine he could perform certain actions that people less bulky like Ada and Slade can both perform. The toes thing that you mentioned is a good example. Also Cap's bulkiness will make those spiral flips a difficult feat. IF Cap has a feat like this, I'll reconsider. (Black Panther can probably do it because he has Cap's frame disadvantage, but REALLY good acrobatics training)

Avatar image for deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e
#211 Posted by deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e (732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mrnoital: Sorry that thread got closed but I would also like to reply. Whether you reply further is of your own.

Friday- The anti grav are rigged to flip, torching them would go full reverse thrust. The city is not coming down slow.

Tony- It's part vibranium, if I get Thor to hit it

Friday- it'll crack, that's not enough. The impact would still be devastating.

Tony- Maybe we can cap the other end, keep the atomic action doubling back

Friday- That could vaporize the city, and everyone on it.

Tony- I got it, create a heat seal. I can supercharge the spire from below.

Friday- Boss power levels are way below operating

Tony- Reroute everything, we got one shot at this

The first part says since landmass is part vibranium, Thor could destroy it due to vibranium absorbing and rerouting property (as seen from cap's shield). Friday states that it would only crack it (the landmass whole as the vibranium part would reroute its power throughout the city destroying it theoretically, not only the machine part). There isn't explicitly stated that it would crack only vibranium, the implications from their dialogue refers to whole landmass. Tony gives idea of supercharging it to cap the other end preventing Thor's power from escaping. Friday states it could vaporize the city.

Second part, Tony figures out creating a heat seal can cap the other end which would double back the power

Third part, friday states that he is already running on well below operational energy levels yet Tony states to reroute everything he got

The implications from above are clear. Tony cap the other end, keeps Thor's power/atomic action caused doubling back so to vaporize the city.

The only *supercharge* thing Tony did was to creating the heal seal. He didn't actually charged anything, neither the machine, nor any component.

An iron man at 475% power fired double hand repulsor + uni beam straight at Thor's face which didn't even bruise him in the slightest. This iron already started at 100% likely as in most cases, and by the time he had to create the seal, according to friday his power levels were well below operational levels, so likely not much. If you think seriously that iron man then could have really contributed to any charging for the attack, then you're right, debating won't help at all.

And you call me a context ignorer. I guess getting high up in posts makes attitude change.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
#212 Posted by deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15 (5093 posts) - - Show Bio
#213 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8447 posts) - - Show Bio

@gearsecond659: @gxrevs06: I'd definitely disagree. Luffy's attack did at best Multi-City Block level damage(albeit with the force of Doflamingo hitting the ground), while Guy's attack overpowered Juubi Jin Madara's physicals, before sending him kilometers into the earth and actually damaging Juudara, who's durabikity is really nothing to scoff at, considering he pretty much laughs off Mountain+ level attacks(Hirudora).

#214 Edited by Alsimmons77 (1783 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

How would these characters do if they had to replicate this?

• Wonder Woman (depowered)
  • Batman
  • Dick Grayson
  • Deathstroke

Dick and Slade can.

Bruce and depowered Diana did already far more impressive things in other regards, but i don't think they have many feats in that specific regard.

#215 Posted by The_Hajduk (6434 posts) - - Show Bio
#216 Edited by Alsimmons77 (1783 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_hajduk said:

@alsimmons77: What specific regard? Acrobatics?

Yeah that kind of acrobatics, although i'm not 100% sure about that.

Bruce might have in one of his quadzillion appearances and Diana maybe in the 1970s as she was depowered in the standard version.

#217 Edited by Mrnoital (8136 posts) - - Show Bio

@therkthor: once again the machine was vibranium, not the landmass, Thor only cracked the machine, not the landmass, which was land and not vibranium

what don't you understand about that?

Tony caused the machines energy to double back and when Thor cracked it the energy was released vaporizing the landmass

basically Tony made the device into a bomb and Thor activated it, I gave all the evidence needed in the other thread, and it would even be right there in your own quote of the movie if you quoted it right

Friday: The City's not coming down slow

Tony: Well the spire's vibranium, if I get Thor to hit it

Friday: It'll crack, but thats not enough

you can falsely quote the movie all you want, but you should really stop

Loading Video...

#218 Edited by Gokluma (8985 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Can any Spiderman from Comic's Spiderverse survive a Rasengan from One-tailed Naruto to their stomach

#219 Posted by deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e (732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mrnoital: Once again, tony causing *machine energy* to double back, Thor's hit releasing that *energy*, i don't know where's all that is coming from.

I also never said the landmass was vibranium. The machine holding it ( and thus it's part) was vibranium.Perhaps you misjudged from my it's part vibranium quote. I'm sorry for that since I am not a native English speaker so I couldn't figure out whether tony said the spire or it's part as the speed was a little fast. I'm sorry for that part.

Okay. We shouldn't go on regarding this. I'm still not seeing how machine energy,tony doubling it,Thor's hit cracking the machine and thus releasing that energy part is coming from. All that was shown in the movie was tony create seal, Thor's power kept increasing thus causing the atomic action vaporizing the city. Thor's own power didn't vaporize the city, I know that, and I didn't said it either. But Thor had the power to cause breaking of landmass according to Friday's statement.

Thank you for your time and responses. We should stop now. I'll not respond regarding this topic any more.You don't need to reply any more regarding this too. Thank you.

#220 Posted by Amcu (17034 posts) - - Show Bio

Can MCU Luke Cage survive this Shield kick to the chest?

No Caption Provided

#221 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2713 posts) - - Show Bio
#222 Posted by Gokluma (8985 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonystark6999: Yeah if we talking about blacksuit spiderman or any symbiote appeared in spiderverse's comic event.

#223 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2713 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokluma said:

@tonystark6999: Yeah if we talking about blacksuit spiderman or any symbiote appeared in spiderverse's comic event.

Then, yes.

#224 Posted by Gokluma (8985 posts) - - Show Bio
#225 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2713 posts) - - Show Bio
#226 Posted by Kevd4wg (12804 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:

No Caption Provided

Idk, IIRC Ultron tanked gunfire from the quinjet, which I don't think Luke can replicate. It'll hurt him at least, but I don't know if it'll kill him.

#227 Posted by Amcu (17034 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: Thanks. It seems hard to get responses in this thread.

#228 Posted by Kevd4wg (12804 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:

@kevd4wg: Thanks. It seems hard to get responses in this thread.

Yeah, this kinda thing needs a forum more than a thread(like a battles forum and a feat forum or something like that) but that'll never happen

#229 Posted by Amcu (17034 posts) - - Show Bio
#230 Posted by AngelJax (11802 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:

No Caption Provided

Yes

#231 Edited by webinyoureye11 (5783 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Can MCU Thor output this amount of power with and without mjolnir

#232 Edited by TonyStark6999 (2713 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:

No Caption Provided

Yes with low-mid difficulty

#233 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2713 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

Can MCU Thor output this amount of power with and without mjolnir

With Mjolnir he might.

#234 Posted by APEX_pretador (21255 posts) - - Show Bio

@webinyoureye11: look at the first lightning he used against hela. He can output this much energy

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
#235 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (12010 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Count Dooku casually replicate Sora and Riku's omnidirectional laser deflecting?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#236 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

How durable are The Watchers in marvel universe ? What are their best quantifiable feats ?

#237 Edited by TonyStark6999 (2713 posts) - - Show Bio

@empressofdread: A Watcher was the sole survivor of a universes destruction.

#238 Posted by APEX_pretador (21255 posts) - - Show Bio

How durable are The Watchers in marvel universe ? What are their best quantifiable feats ?

loeb-Rulk punched a watcher out

Avatar image for aquatic_pianist
#239 Posted by Aquatic_Pianist (694 posts) - - Show Bio

@webinyoureye11: With Mjonir, definitely, as shown by Jotunheim and Sokovia explosions. He’s supposed to be more powerful without Mjolnir now, but we don’t have any similar showing, so I don’t know w/o Mjolnir.

#240 Posted by deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e (732 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Hulk (not super pissed off like WB) capable of denting surfer's head through a headbutt?

#241 Posted by Gokluma (8985 posts) - - Show Bio
#242 Edited by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador said:
@empressofdread said:

on a serious note please.

#243 Edited by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

What are the durability feats for Watchers in the marvel universe 616 ?

#244 Posted by APEX_pretador (21255 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador said:
@empressofdread said:

on a serious note please.

on a serious note - a guy whose best feat (under the same writer) is small continent-level knocked out a watcher

Watchers aren't fighters. They don't have combat feats

#245 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
#246 Edited by DarkPsychicLord_Prime (4126 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnoital: not to interrupt your discussion, but this kinda drops your whole point, you can see when the debris of the city are falling and Tony is dodging them, the vibranium spiral is still intact so Friday was indeed talking about Thor being able to crack the whole city through the shockwave produced by hitting the vibranium spiral.

#247 Posted by Mrnoital (8136 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkpsychiclord_prime: the machine being cracked doesn't mean shattered, just cracked enough to release the energy inside

thats why they used the word cracked, cause his strongest strike can barely break vibranium

#248 Posted by KeenCraft (825 posts) - - Show Bio

Can DCEU Batman replicate this combat showing?

No Caption Provided

#249 Posted by PhoenixTitan (899 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Matter Eater Lad eat Wolverine?

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
#250 Edited by DarkPsychicLord_Prime (4126 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnoital: as i said, the spiral was intact, no crack on it, there wasn't any energy stored on it either, the only energy came from Thor's hit and Iron Man's heat seal. Tony mentions that the spiral is made of vibranium because he knows that vibranium can absorb and release energy, he presenced this when Thor striked Cap's Shield in Avengers 1 and in the beginning of Age of Ultron (that was even a foreshadowing of what was going to happen at the end of the movie). If Iron Man didn't create the heat seal, the strike from Thor would only crack the city, and the impact on the land below would still be devastating. With the heat seal, the atomic action produced by Thor's attack and the vibranium absorbing and releasing it, was doubled back, almost vaporizing the city