#101 Posted by emperorthanos- (16598 posts) - - Show Bio

@oldkingthanos: Nah.I said because even in these day flame war started Whenever someone create DB vs Another character

That's against anime characters which is still allowed. And Flame wars in db threads are started because of the copius amount of DB lowballing.

But this is getting off topic.

Moderator Online
#102 Posted by Galactic_1000 (5851 posts) - - Show Bio

@oldkingthanos: DB gets Low-balled & High-balled at the same time.

Yeah it's getting off topic

#103 Posted by APEX_pretador (21257 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway could Thor or Post Crisis Superman replicate this feat?

Incredible Hulk #3, Hulk was able to create Earthquakes around the globe with just his own punches. This was a side effect of punching Hulked out Boars.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Yes, both of them should be able to do it.

Pre-Mongul training Superman was able to shake the earth to its core by fighting Doomsday on the surface (DoS). Shaking core by fighting on surface is better feat than vice-versa.

Thor has shattered planets by hitting someone (gorr) so he should be able to do better.

#104 Posted by BruceRogers (17610 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: When did Superman shake the Earth with his fight with doomsday?

#105 Posted by Amcu (17043 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like this at all. I honestly sometimes enjoyed debating in the can blah character do blah feat threads. I can somewhat understand why people didn't like them. However it is definitely not going to be as easy to debate stuff like that in this thread than if they each had their own imo. But oh well I guess its done.

#106 Posted by Amcu (17043 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

I don't think this is a good idea. Nothing about those threads were against the rules, and it seems silly to try to stop something that is helping keep the site alive. As much as people complained about those threads, they were very popular and always got a lot of responses. I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed anymore because some people find them annoying. I always thought they could be fun, and you simply aren't going to get the level of focused discussion about a feat in this thread compared to a thread dedicated to a feat. Already, the first two pages of this thread are just people giving their opinion on if this should be a thread or not.

Why are feat analysis or comparison threads any worse than all the battle threads? There are plenty of battle threads, plenty of off-topic threads, plenty of RPG threads, and I just don't see why comparison threads can't be allowed to exist too. You might as well make one giant thread for everything then. No more individual battle threads allowed, only one giant battle thread for every battle. Doesn't that seem a little silly? Especially if those threads are one of the most popular things on the website?

Well said.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
#107 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like a bad idea.

#108 Posted by emperorthanos- (16598 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador:

When did they shake a planet? Unless this was something shown much later in which case I take it with a grain of salt.

Thor mostly cracked moons .

Moderator Online
#109 Posted by APEX_pretador (21257 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador:

When did they shake a planet? Unless this was something shown much later in which case I take it with a grain of salt.

It was showin in a flashback much later.

Thor mostly cracked moons .

Moobusting is atleast on the same level as planet shaking if not better, and narration said planets

#110 Posted by The_Magister (14421 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

Can CW Arrow do this?
If you say yes, provide feats to back it up.

#111 Posted by emperorthanos- (16598 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#112 Posted by APEX_pretador (21257 posts) - - Show Bio
#113 Edited by KrleAvenger (26178 posts) - - Show Bio

@oldkingthanos: New 52 Clark replicated that feat during his fight with H'El, when he blitzed him with blows that could "topple mountains". I would say Clark's feat is even more impressive, because his punches were felt from the very center of Earth, to furthest reaches of the atmosphere and beyond, in the Watchtower. It happened in Superman Vol. 3 #17.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

The part below is not directed towards you.

=====================================================================================================

Now for me to ask my question. Can Silver Surfer replicate this speed feat? I would like to see actual evidence in case someone says yes.

No Caption Provided

It is from Flash Vol. 2 #133. And I don't want board's/traveling speed feats, but actual combat speed feats on this level.

#114 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18577 posts) - - Show Bio

Could Spider-Man replicate the speed shown here?

Loading Video...

If so, based on what feats?

#115 Posted by Amcu (17043 posts) - - Show Bio

Loading Video...

Can CW Arrow do this?

If you say yes, provide feats to back it up.

Here's the Gif.

No Caption Provided

On Topic: I've seen a lot of people say that Oliver is stronger than Matt but I haven't seen any ragdolling feats that look better than that imo.

#116 Posted by APEX_pretador (21257 posts) - - Show Bio

=====================================================================================================

Now for me to ask my question. Can Silver Surfer replicate this speed feat? I would like to see actual evidence in case someone says yes.

It is from Flash Vol. 2 #133. And I don't want board's/traveling speed feats, but actual combat speed feats on this level.

Possibly, he has the thinking speed

No Caption Provided

And he has shown electromagnetic manipulation on a planetary scale by blinking

No Caption Provided

#117 Posted by Gokluma (8989 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Raiden chop down Kryptonians from post crisis by the HF Blade

#118 Posted by The_Magister (14421 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Ok, this thread is super cluttered with people coming in and asking their questions. Convos are gonna get drowned out quickly.

#119 Posted by Amcu (17043 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Ok, this thread is super cluttered with people coming in and asking their questions. Convos are gonna get drowned out quickly.

Yeah. I really don't like this at all. You?

I didn't even think those threads where all that much worse or toxic than battles.

#120 Posted by The_Magister (14421 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:
@the_magister said:

Yeah. I really don't like this at all. You?

I didn't even think those threads where all that much worse or toxic than battles.

I don't like this either.

And yeah I agree.

#121 Posted by Amcu (17043 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_magister: Imagine if all the battles got complied into one thread as well.

#122 Edited by AngelJax (11803 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_magister: @amcu: Not really a fan of this either.

If MODs were sick of the obvious troll or baiting threads, why not just delete or lock them? Compiling it all into one thread is messy and does more harm than good. No one's gonna wanna discuss if they have to go through a sea of text to do so.

#123 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

Bad idea.

Can 616 Wolverine or ultimate captain America replicate MCU Quicksilver's feat against Klaw, where he caught the bullet and unloaded the gun?

#124 Posted by Amcu (17043 posts) - - Show Bio
#125 Posted by kalder_ridley (1889 posts) - - Show Bio

this thread is a terrible idea

#126 Posted by jashro44 (53675 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: Hard to qualify that feat exactly. I think he could blitz that many grimm in that time frame.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#127 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:

I don't like this at all. I honestly sometimes enjoyed debating in the can blah character do blah feat threads. I can somewhat understand why people didn't like them. However it is definitely not going to be as easy to debate stuff like that in this thread than if they each had their own imo. But oh well I guess its done.

#128 Posted by KrleAvenger (26178 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: Your first scan shows perception and speed of brain functions. That is mostly insignificant compared raw speed or even reflexes for that matter (it is not irrelevant like traveling speed, but not in any way comparable). The second one does not show Surfer blinking. It's more like him closing his eyes to focus, and then opening them once he finishes. Either way, it shows how effective his powers are. Again, not raw speed or reflexes.

#129 Posted by Believer (172 posts) - - Show Bio

Can MCU Cap pull down this helicopter?

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for youshallnotpass
#130 Posted by YouShallNotPass (1167 posts) - - Show Bio

Can MCU Iron Fist walk off this body slam?

Loading Video...

Avatar image for youshallnotpass
#132 Posted by YouShallNotPass (1167 posts) - - Show Bio

Can MCU Cap tank these hits from Bane?

Loading Video...

#133 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18577 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@thewatcherking: Hard to qualify that feat exactly. I think he could blitz that many grimm in that time frame.

Any feats in particular say that he can blitz 34 grimm before a single bullet shell touches the ground?

Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#134 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18023 posts) - - Show Bio

@youshallnotpass: I would say that Cap would be hospitalized and critically injured but I think he would live.

But the real question is, can Bane's hands tank hitting Cap's glorious body?

#135 Posted by jashro44 (53675 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Any feats in particular say that he can blitz 34 grimm before a single bullet shell touches the ground?

Well were the bullet shells fired at the begining when Ruby took her first shot? I always thought they were the ones flying in the air at 21 seconds in?

#136 Posted by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice to see that this thread is finally catching traction for it's purpose instead of people complaining.

#137 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18577 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:
@thewatcherking said:
@jashro44 said:

Well were the bullet shells fired at the begining when Ruby took her first shot? I always thought they were the ones flying in the air at 21 seconds in?

Pretty sure it's the former,it seemed to me that all the bullet shells we see land were in the act of falling as Ruby started her blitz.

#138 Posted by APEX_pretador (21257 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: why would he need to show reflexes to deactivate a device? You aren't asking about catching or dodging a punch or something. Surfer has poor reflexes, but he only needs to process one single thought to replicate the feat in his own way and he can more than do it.

#139 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: Why do you hide the feats for Flash and reveal them one by one. I think you can make a respect thread here on comicvine.

#140 Posted by BruceRogers (17610 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: Surfer does not have any pico second feats but he did escape from draining shackles in a nanosecond. Does that count?

#141 Edited by APEX_pretador (21257 posts) - - Show Bio

@believer said:

Can MCU Cap pull down this helicopter?

No Caption Provided

No, there is no bucky in it

#142 Posted by APEX_pretador (21257 posts) - - Show Bio

Can MCU Cap tank these hits from Bane?

Expected concrete busting punches from Bane who doesn't feel pane. Disappointed.

On topic, no, he cannot tank these hits but he can withstand them. The final hit is going to break some of his bones.

Bad idea.

Can 616 Wolverine or ultimate captain America replicate MCU Quicksilver's feat against Klaw, where he caught the bullet and unloaded the gun?

No, they don't have feats even close to it

#143 Edited by KrleAvenger (26178 posts) - - Show Bio

@empressofdread said:

@krleavenger: Why do you hide the feats for Flash and reveal them one by one. I think you can make a respect thread here on comicvine.

I could, but I prefer to make respect threads for characters I have no interest debating for. When it comes to the likes of the Flash, and other characters that I consider to be my "go-to", I prefer to hide the best feats and keep them to myself. So when I actually start debating with others on CaV or tourney or something like that, they will have no idea what's coming.

No Caption Provided

I'm not sure what do you mean by "one by one". I heard a lot of people saying how Silver Surfer is just as fast, if not faster than Wally West. Since this thread was made, I decided to post one of the Flash's above average speed feats to see if Silver Surfer can replicate it. That's the only reason why I posted that feat. Not to show how awesome Flash is but to see some evidence to support non-black hole spammer's Norrin's speed. And this is just to see if he's even remotely comparable in some way that has nothing to do with his board, since this is not even Wally's best speed feat.

@apex_pretador said:

@krleavenger: why would he need to show reflexes to deactivate a device? You aren't asking about catching or dodging a punch or something. Surfer has poor reflexes, but he only needs to process one single thought to replicate the feat in his own way and he can more than do it.

He would have to come close to Mirror Master, take the chip, and deactivate it while the starting distance is like a feet away from him. That requires movement speed (or combat speed, the way we call it, even tho it is not related to combat here). I brought up reflexes because they are mostly faster than overall combat speed, and feats you showed me did not even show Surfer's reflexes, even less actual combat or movement speed, which is what I was trying to say. Having incredible perception or planet level electro-magnetic manipulation that can serve it's purpose in like two seconds does not mean he can deactivate a Mirror Gun with his own body that fast.

@brucerogers said:

@krleavenger: Surfer does not have any pico second feats but he did escape from draining shackles in a nanosecond. Does that count?

He was caught and he had time to think about how he is gonna be trapped forever when a nanosecond passes. And even afterwards, he could break free even before the nanosecond passed. That's a faster than light speed feat but not quite on picosecond level. The time period he needed was less than a nanosecond. Picosecond is 1.000th of a nanosecond, and Wally's feat was not just a reaction, but coming close to Mirror Master while deactivating his Mirror Gun. At best, Surfer's feat is on 0.1 nanosecond/100 picosecond level.

#144 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: OK. I think Surfer has some crazy travel speed feats in hyperspace. Wally could have him reflexes.

Also -This question if for everyone who can answer and not just you.

Should IMPs be able to hurt Surfer or KO him eventually ? Or Surfer can tank IMPs no problem ?

#145 Posted by APEX_pretador (21257 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: Why would he need to take it physically when he can deactivate it by blinking/processing one thought?

#146 Edited by KrleAvenger (26178 posts) - - Show Bio

@empressofdread: True but that's exactly why I said no traveling speed feats. Those are 99% useless in fights. As for your other question, are we talking about one punch only? It can definitely stagger him or make him feel pain, but not come close to KOing him.

@apex_pretador: Because then it won't be a speed feat but feat of his other powers. And again, can he really do it in a picosecond? The point is not to shut down Mirror Master's Gun but to do it in a similar way. Raw speed.

#147 Posted by APEX_pretador (21257 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger:

True but that's exactly why I said no traveling speed feats. Those are 99% useless in fights

And surfer uses an external equipment to travel fast - his board, like mjolnir, stormbreaker, etc

Because then it won't be a speed feat but feat of his other powers.

Then surfer cannot do it, no chance. Surfer is fast because of thinking speed, perceptions and processing speed. When it comes to actual "combat" speed, he fails. He is no nova prime or quicksilver.

And again, can he really do it in a picosecond?

Possibly, you saw the scan I posted before? Where he percieves information worth a milennia in a millisecond? That's likely near that level of speed.

The point is not to shut down Mirror Master's Gun but to do it in a similar way. Raw speed

Surfer doesn't run fast so no he cannot do it in a similar way.

Surfer can not replicate most of flash's speed feats, but it doesn't mean he is slow. He just doesn't possess speed on that fundamental level.

#148 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: Ok. Now how about if Surfer is standing still not doing anything. How many IMPs will it take to KO Surfer.

#149 Edited by KrleAvenger (26178 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador:

And surfer uses an external equipment to travel fast - his board, like mjolnir, stormbreaker, etc

Of course :)

Then surfer cannot do it, no chance. Surfer is fast because of thinking speed, perceptions and processing speed. When it comes to actual "combat" speed, he fails. He is no nova prime or quicksilver.

Alright.

Possibly, you saw the scan I posted before? Where he percieves information worth a milennia in a millisecond? That's likely near that level of speed.

Based on how you compare a pico-second to an actual second, and how one second would last to people who can move that fast, it is actually well above the one I posted (although again, brain speed is always way way superior to the speed of an actual body).

Surfer doesn't run fast so no he cannot do it in a similar way.

It's running + combat/movement speed (since he had to use his arms and hands to grab the chip).

Surfer can not replicate most of flash's speed feats, but it doesn't mean he is slow. He just doesn't possess speed on that fundamental level.

Of course he's not slow. If he were, I wouldn't consider him someone who would likely take the majority in a fight against the Flash.

#150 Edited by KrleAvenger (26178 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: Ok. Now how about if Surfer is standing still not doing anything. How many IMPs will it take to KO Surfer.

I have no idea. Less than 100 maybe.