CAN UPGRADED END GAME THANOS ARMY BEATS WODC ATLANTIS ?

• 56 results
Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll CAN UPGRADED END GAME THANOS ARMY BEATS WODC ATLANTIS ? (43 votes)

Yes his army wipe the fish mans off the ocean floor. 51%
You can add Karathen and the aliens would still wins. 21%
Atlantis still wins this. 33%
You can multiply Thanos's army by 10 times and Atlantis would still win. 12%
Stalemate. 0%

-THE STRONGEST ARMY IN THE UNIVERSE :

CONSISTING OF ALL :

+ CHITAURIES.

+ SAKAARANS.

+ OUTRIDERS.

+ LEVIATHANS .

+ CHARIOTS.

+ NECROCRAFTS

- PRESENT IN THE BATTLE IS THANOS HIMSELF AND HIS SHIP SANCTUARY 2.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

-THE 7 KINGDOMS OF ATLANTIS :

+ CONDITIONS :

-THANOS COMES TO ATLANTIS AFTER HE HAS DESTROYED THE SURFACE WORLD FROM ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT . INTERESTED BY THE ATLANTEANS . THANOS DECIDED TO NOT CHEAT HIS WAY THROUGH THIS BY USING NUKES AND DECIDED TO GIVE ATLANTIS A TRADITIONAL ARMY TO ARMY CLASH.

-TO INCREASE HIS CHANCE TO WIN , THANOS HAD INCREASED HIS ENTIRE ARMY BY 15 TIMES THROUGH CLONING INCLUDING ALL SPECIES OF ALIENS AND VEHICLES . AS WELL AS DISTRIBUTE 2 EXACT COPIES OF SANCTUARY 2 FOR A TOTAL OF 3 MOTHER SHIPS.

-ATLANTIS IS LEAD BY AQUAMAN AND OCEAN MASTER BUT CAN'T NOT RECIEVE SUPPORT FROM KARATHEN.

-FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS BATTLE , ATLANTEANS ' S VEHICLES AND FLEETS WILL BE GIVEN THE ABILITY TO FLY AND OPERATE NORMALLY ON LAND .

-FIGHT TAKES PLACE ON AN INFINITE DESERT WITH NO OCEAN NEARBY .

No Caption Provided

- BATTLE FORMAT :

+ THE 2 ARMIES WILL START 1 MILE APART AND WILL CHARGE AT EACH OTHER .

+ DURING WHICH , EACH ARMY WILL FIRE THEIR ARTILERY AT THE OPPOSITE SIDE .

+ ATLANTIS WILL USE WHAT THEY HAVE SHOWN ON SCREEN .

+AND THANOS' ARMY WILL USE THE SANCTUARY 2S ' MISSLES AND PLASMA GUNS AS SUPPORT ARTILERY . THE 3 MOTHER SHIPS CAN FIRE THE VOLLEY OF SMALL MISSLES AND THE BIG ONE AT THE START OF THE BATTLE BUT AFTER THAT CAN ONLY USE THEM EVERY 15 MINUTES . THE MOUNTED GUNS ARE GIVEN INFINITE AMMO AND WILL ALL FIRE NON STOP.

-WINNING CONDITION :

- BOTH SIDES WIN IF THEY CAN WIPE OUT THE OPPOSITE ARMY WHILE MAINTAINING ATLEAST 1/10 OF THEIR ORIGINAL NUMBERS.

• 
Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos should win a land/air war. Atlanteans should win underwater. The armies are equipped very differently and work optimally in different environments.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake said:

Thanos should win a land/air war. Atlanteans should win underwater. The armies are equipped very differently and work optimally in different environments.

In my opinion only being able to win underwater is why the Atlanteans would likely lose an all-out war.

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Joker567892

Thanos's army took down Xandar, which as stated by James Gunn easily defeated Earth.

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joker567892: you've seen the extent of the xandarian military, does that statement make sense to you?

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Joker567892

@DammeFavour: Xandar competed against the Kree for years, we likely never got to see the full extent of their abilities in GOTG.

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DammeFavour

@joker567892: we likely never got to see the full extent of a military when their planet was facing an existential crisis and had warnings beforehand? Where were the rest of their 'abilities' hiding?

OT: The atlantians have much better weapons and it's not like they're weak on land either

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 nwname  Moderator

Without nuking Thanos' army likely loses due to Atlantean ships all having near small nuke level weaponry

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ccbm2208

@joker567892: I'm pretty sure that must have involved the use of those massive thermo nuclear bombs that he has which I excluded for this battle . His actual army and his ship would only be a threat to a large city if they ever try to invade a planet without orbital bombardment . Atlantis is actually superior to Thanos' army in terms of numbers , vehicles and fire power if we're only using his army ' s feats outside of the fire power than can decimate a planet from orbit ( Thanos' ship is really the only thing that would help his army last against the Atlanteans in a fair army on army battle ) but by upgrading the troops and increasing the support artilery as well as laying out some effective battle tactics that Thanos foolishly did not use in EG , I think this is a good battle .

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ccbm2208

@nwname: Yeah , just rewatch the battle scenes again , Atlantis used nuke level torpedos more frequently than I thought ( at first I thought they only shot 3-4 of those blasts which shouldn't affect more than half of Thanos's army and shouldn't bring down more than 2 of the mother ships but they most likely used well over a dozen of those things ) . Do you think It would better to bring the battle to the ocean and upgrade Thanos' force to be able to fight underwater ? Because Atlanteans nukes would only have the form of small building sized cavity bubbles due to underwater pressure which should prevent them from affecting the numbers and ships on Thanos' side too much since those nukes have limited lethal zones because of underwater pressure .

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I mean, Thanos stomps actually with these rules.

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ccbm2208

@chimeroid: Why do you think so ? I think they're evenly match in numbers and vehicles ( Atlantis might even have stronger troops and support fleets based on the fact that they can handle underwater pressure and move at decent speed there ) both sides also have similar artilery support .

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't see Thanos winning this

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccbm2208: his army in IW was only a small recon force iirc. His complete army is stated to be the biggest in the galaxy.

OT: If it’s Thanos’s “entire army” he wins even without the buffs. If it’s just his EG force, his army loses to Atlantis’s superior tech, but Thanos himself could slowly solo Atlantis unless everyone has tridents on par with Aquaman’s

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ccbm2208

@kryptonianking88: Still kind of suprised that some people voted for Atlantis winning even if we buff the the EG army 10 times more than this ( the buffed up army I used already contained 15 times the original troops and vehicles in the movie as well as 3 massive mother ships ) . Do you have the same opinion ?

By the way , if the chitauries and sakaarans are actual species with their own home worlds , Thanos should have access to millions of them ( in AoU during Tony's vision we saw several Chitauries' mother ships implying the film makers' intention to communicate that what was shown in the Avengers was not the entirety of their army ) but EG treats Thanos' force present on the battle of earth as if they are his entire army . So I'm not sure .

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccbm2208: read the op. It's x15 for armies, 3 mother ships and other bonuses for thanos

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: Ofcourse I've read it . I made the thread . Lol

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos calls down the fire.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccbm2208: Buffing up the EG army by 10x, I'd say it could go either way, with Thanos + the Black Order turning the tide against Atlantis's heavy hitters (Aquaman, Orm, etc.)

Thanos should have access to millions of them, but he can probably call upon and support only thousands at a time.

Thanos's EG force wasn't his entire force. He'd only learned about the 2023 Avengers a couple hours beforehand so he couldn't rally his entire army across the galaxy

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianking88: I guess if you ask the Russos whether or not this is true , they would probably say yes . But the Russos seem to say yes to literally anything they're asked that are related to Thanos maybe aside from Thanos being a literal solar system buster . Lol.

ponamis999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Once again my three-headed boi appears and solostomps both armies.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a
deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos's army took down Xandar, which as stated by James Gunn easily defeated Earth.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccbm2208 said:

@chimeroid: Ofcourse I've read it . I made the thread . Lol

hahaha, my bad. Anyway, x15 is way too many. This army is literally around 50 times stronger than the one that fought in Endgame or IW.

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ccbm2208

@ponamis999: Well ... he's not here so that would be going off topic . Ghidorah would solo both sides , everybody knows that but which army do you think comes out on top ?

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Multiplying them too much here. Thanos's army wins.

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ccbm2208

@void_reborn: Uhm,what else could I've done to make this fair then ? I mean come on now his entire army can be deployed to fight on a battle field that is only several city blocks in length at most while the battle between the kingdoms of Atlantis stretched for what seemed to be a couple of miles . I think it's clear from the videos that I used that Thanos' army is vastly outnumbered without being buffed up.

Now you maybe asking why I included up to 3 mother ships . It's because while Sanctuary 2 has decent artilery , it just couldn't compare to the quanity that the Atlanteans has . Just look at the 2 videos . Atlanteans fired hundreds to thousands of artilery strikes at once while Sanctuary 2 could only fire a few dozen blasts at most . Not only would we need to amp the number of blue blasts , I think adding Sanctuary 2's missles is also necessary since Atlantis also fire dozens of large missles . So in short : I think multiplying Thanos' army that much and giving him more mother ships are necessary because it's the only way he can counter and compete against Atlantis's numbers and fire power .

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccbm2208: 15x is overboard. 8-10x would've been enough. It's not like they have to go in the water anyway. They can attack from air and above sea.

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void_reborn: I'd wagger that 15x is fair since Thanos' army has like 20-30 thousand troops at best while Atlantis most likely have like half a million or more . Atlantean troops are also likely stronger since the can handle underwater pressure just fine and are armed with better weapons for sure . But maybe the 100+ Leviathans can help out alot .

By the way , I do understand that Thanos could just launch torpedoes down to Atlantis from above water 80 times over and over but this is an all out world with both side engaging in a last stand for each of them to see who comes out on top so basicly no retreating or use obvious advantageous tactics just the ones I've set up for the battle.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccbm2208 said:

@void_reborn: I'd wagger that 15x is fair since Thanos' army has like 20-30 thousand troops at best while Atlantis most likely have like half a million or more . Atlantean troops are also likely stronger since the can handle underwater pressure just fine and are armed with better weapons for sure . But maybe the 100+ Leviathans can help out alot .

By the way , I do understand that Thanos could just launch torpedoes down to Atlantis from above water 80 times over and over but this is an all out world with both side engaging in a last stand for each of them to see who comes out on top so basicly no retreating or use obvious advantageous tactics just the ones I've set up for the battle.

The problem with your analogy is Thanos has a lot more heavy firepower, himself and the BO along with his army. Multiplying them by 15x is just going to make it so they ash the Atlantian armies. 8-10x is enough.

For the record, surviving underwater pressure is great and all but that signifies adaption to the environment moreso than their strength.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake: I'm working on being a bit more ojective when discussing him 👍 still don't like him ha

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming Thanos doesn't engage in the water this is spite in his favor.

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos army should take it. A mile starting distance with 3 sanctuary kinda seals the deal imo. That's an incredibly long distance while all those auto cannons are firing. People underestimate how much damage that alone would do and the sanctuary has superior range to any ships the atlantans have.

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: Would Thanos's army atleast cause massive casualties to the Atlanteans if they do loose ? Because there are 3 mother ships , each can fire missle volleys that can destroy everything within a few hundred meters.Plus , troops outside of the Red God men of War don't really have weapons that are that superior to the chitauries' and Sakaarans' , the inclusion of well over 100 Leviathans should carry the ground force In my opinion . Plus as unimpressive as the chariots are I think they can can match that Atlanteans' shark/sea horses fleet since they are both light in artilery,can be taken out equally as easy and have equal speed , Necrocrafts are better armed so they can provide great support .While the 3 mother ships can protect the army from the more massive ship fleets . I think Thanos' army have a chance here.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Eri_Joni

@ccbm2208: Chariots are actually impressive tbh.They are able to tank their own blasts.

No Caption Provided

Those things were able to flip over cars and cause big explosions.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123: They have decent HE blasts but the chariots are still vulnerable to different attacks because they leave their pilots completely exposed to attacks causing them to be brought down even by Hawkeye by him shooting the pilots . Their relatively slow speed doesn't help here , still I think they're a match for the fleets of sharks and Sea horses and etc along side with the Necrocrafts . By the way which side do you think wins here ?