Can Thing take any wins over Thor in H2H?

• 72 results
The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Simple question. Can Thing take at least 1/10 wins over Thor?

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Kevd4wg

Should phrase the question Can Thor take 1/10 wins against Thing

Elenwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah thing one shots gg

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman>>>Thing>Hulk>>>>>Thor at this point.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed. Odinson is a joke now

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

This.

Thing>Beyonder>>>>>>>Hulk>>>>>Thor>>>elephant>steamroller>Superman at this point.

And fixed.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

This.

@emperorb777 said:

Thing>Beyonder>>>>>>>Hulk>>>>>Thor>>>elephant>steamroller>Superman at this point.

And fixed.

At this point, Anyone>> Thor according to Jason dumbass Aaron.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: I just hope Thor gets some good feats soon tbh.

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yes.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes Thing wins 11/10

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any serious answers?

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RandyButterNubs

Being serious, Probably 2/10 at best. Current Thor is trash though so i'm not positive.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any serious answers?

Recently yes. Ben's been getting more and more impressive while Thor... hasn't. Been could definitely take his hits and as we've seen with Immortal Hulk if he really chose to cut loose he could KO him.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Being serious, Probably 2/10 at best. Current Thor is trash though so i'm not positive.

@kevd4wg said:
@the_hajduk said:

Any serious answers?

Recently yes. Ben's been getting more and more impressive while Thor... hasn't. Been could definitely take his hits and as we've seen with Immortal Hulk if he really chose to cut loose he could KO him.

It's just hard for me to picture Thing beating Thor.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: Ever since the Immortal Hulk incident, its definitely possible.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Thor eye gouges Thing

ShadowRazer24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

This.

@emperorb777 said:

And fixed.

RapterFan55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing is omnipotent, he far surpasses mcu mysterio and makes TOAA his minion.

RapterFan55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: Thing is omnipotent, he far surpasses mcu mysterio and makes TOAA his minion.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt Thor would even want to fight at his best against Ben, someone he respects. Outside of that, it depends on how Thor decides to approach the fight. Ben has been getting more impressive in recent years and if we give Thor the benefit of the doubt and say he hasn’t changed at all physically or power-wise, then it’s conceivable that Ben could beat him. But if Thor decides to use his more esoteric powers rather than just fist fight him, I don’t see how Ben would win. Thor’s problem has always been how he approaches fights, though. Most of the time, against people he knows/is allied with, he won’t abuse lightning or weather manipulation.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any serious answers?

Immortal hulk hit Thor's skull so hard it cracked. If we can except Ben beating immortal hulk than there is no reason to assume he can't beat Thor H2H 1/10 the same way he beat hulk.

Kirkseven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Thor is garbage right now, so Thing for a majority.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ready_4_Madness

It’s sad that we’ve got to this point

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After Things showing against Hulk he stomps most heros since Immortal Hulk is team buster level

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Toratorn

He could, could have and did exactly that way before the Immortal Hulk fight. Doesn't need to break his arm for that either.

People think that this the first time when Ben outperformed Thor against a shared opponent, but he did the same thing many times before: against Cho Hulk (who wrecked Thor but fought Ben to a double KO), Blastaar (who was beating the tar out of Thor without him being able to fight back, but lost badly to a pissed off Ben), Darkoth (who physically stalemated Thor for more than an hour, but got KOed by Ben once he stopped holding back), Annihilus (who one-shot Thor with a blast in their first fight, was trashing him in the second fight and was also trashing Eric Masterson, but was getting dominated by Ben in h2h and couldn't one-shot him with a blast), Wizard's Wonder Gloves (a guy with slightly superhuman stats was able to put Thor on his knees with a single strike when using a Wonder Glove, while Ben matched another user of Wonder Gloves in strength while being electrocuted at the same time), Magneto (who tanked a punch from Thor without his shields, but got one-shot by Ben thunderclapping his ass), ionic Wonder Man (who tanked a hit from bloodlusted brainwashed Thor without even grunting in pain and was wrecked by Ben in the same run, even tho the latter wasn't going all out), Bi-Beast (who Thor needed to go all-out to KO on 2 separate occasions and who also got KOed by in-character Ben), Blitziana (whose blasts made Thor scream in pain, but Ben tanked a blast without even grunting), Ghost Rider (who Thor couldn't hurt, but Ben almost killed), Silver Surfer (who casually matched Thor's strength under Fraction, but was overpowered by Ben on 3 separate occasions), etc. Hell, Ben was never one-shot by Savage Hulk (Thor did twice) and never got humiliated by She-Hulk (Thor did). Just recently he also drew blood from a guy who could tank getting blindsided by BRB's hammer under the same writer.

I wonder where the "Thor can punch through Thing" crowd was when all that shit happened.

I also love all the deluded Thor fans who still whine about Thor being weaker now than he was before. Tfw when Thor in recent years wrecks BRB without a hammer, kicks Juggernaut's ass and tugs a planet-sized prison with a knockoff hammer, but his whining fans still claim that he's weaker than he was before.

MuratDemir28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps 10/10.

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah,Thing stomps any version of Thor.

AbsolvedOfSin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine thinking Rebirth Superman is above any of these guys, except for maybe Thor.

It's a dead race between who has more low showings at this point him or Thor.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao thor gets stomped.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorb777 said:

Imagine thinking Rebirth Superman is above any of these guys, except for maybe Thor.

It's not hard to imagine, and it's not even a contest either if you actually read the comics instead of looking at CV posts. Thor has low showings every issue with no good feats at all, Superman has like 5 low ends over the past 3 years and then gets many OP feats to counteract it.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly Thing takes a 10/10 majority as of recently

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: Wait so how strong is Thing actually? Is he stronger than Thor or close?

AbsolvedOfSin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By AbsolvedOfSin

@xlr87t3 said:
@absolvedofsin said:
@emperorb777 said:

It's not hard to imagine, and it's not even a contest either if you actually read the comics instead of looking at CV posts. Thor has low showings every issue with no good feats at all, Superman has like 5 low ends over the past 3 years and then gets many OP feats to counteract it.

This is just plain nonsense, Superman has like 5 low ends in the past couple of months that i can count, let alone in the last 3 years which include literally DOZENS of low showings. I don't even read that many Superman comics but in the last like 2 months i have seen him unable to stop a turtle from falling from the sky, get knocked out by a nuke that could destroy the east coast of US(which is his highest low showing but a far, FAR cry from being able to tank planet busting attacks and such), getting knocked out by WW2 mortar shells, struggling to hold up a train, struggling to push a meteor the size of a house, getting owned by Shazam instantly and easily. Thor has a ton of low showings but he has also had showings like tanking a solar system bomb, tanking an attack from a Celestial, hitting debris from the bottom of the ocean to the Sun, spending days inside the Sun, causing a lightning attack seen from outside of a solar system sized space ship, pulling an entire space ship the size of a planet, carrying an underwater city in the air with 1 hand, causing storms to appear all over the Earth, etc... I would agree that Superman probably has more better feats but the difference is not that far off, the biggest difference is that most Thor fans kinda gave up or moved on while Superman fans try to ignore any low showing and just act like Rebirth Superman is just as good if not better than pre-52 and new-52 ever were which just isn't the case.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@absolvedofsin: Why would the Black Adam punch be a low showing? It sent him flying, yes, but it hardly phased him

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course he can.

Avatar image for detectivesomerset__
DetectiveSomerset__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing Stomps honestly 6-7/10

He did overpower hulk

AbsolvedOfSin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Eh mostly cause BA in Rebirth is pretty featless but i do agree with your point, a punch from BA that sends you flying shouldn't be a low showing necessarily, i got carried away there, Superman did shrug it off which is the important part.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: When did Ben fight Ghost Rider?

Marvel Two-In-One #80. Here's the full fight:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

This panel is the one I was talking about:

No Caption Provided

@toratorn: Wait so how strong is Thing actually? Is he stronger than Thor or close?

He's a solid high tier. I'd say he mostly looked better than Thor in the last decade or so. There were times when Thor outperformed him against shared opponents too, but most of these occasions come from long time ago when Ben wasn't as strong as he is now (because he constantly gets stronger due to continuous cosmic ray exposure).

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

current Aaron Thor? of course he could

BreakOfDawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Thor? Eh, maybe.

Pre-2014 Thor? If he's not jobbing, then no. Even if he is, it's doubtful.

eriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: What's the context behind the Thing talking to another Thing?

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is far above Thing. Meme Thing obviously one shots, but regular ol' Benn is just way below Thor.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Toratorn

@eriel: FF time travelled to their early days.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:
@absolvedofsin said:
@emperorb777 said:

This is just plain nonsense, Superman has like 5 low ends in the past couple of months that i can count, let alone in the last 3 years which include literally DOZENS of low showings. I don't even read that many Superman comics but in the last like 2 months i have seen him unable to stop a turtle from falling from the sky, get knocked out by a nuke that could destroy the east coast of US(which is his highest low showing but a far, FAR cry from being able to tank planet busting attacks and such), getting knocked out by WW2 mortar shells, struggling to hold up a train, struggling to push a meteor the size of a house, getting owned by Shazam instantly and easily. Thor has a ton of low showings but he has also had showings like tanking a solar system bomb, tanking an attack from a Celestial, hitting debris from the bottom of the ocean to the Sun, spending days inside the Sun, causing a lightning attack seen from outside of a solar system sized space ship, pulling an entire space ship the size of a planet, carrying an underwater city in the air with 1 hand, causing storms to appear all over the Earth, etc... I would agree that Superman probably has more better feats but the difference is not that far off, the biggest difference is that most Thor fans kinda gave up or moved on while Superman fans try to ignore any low showing and just act like Rebirth Superman is just as good if not better than pre-52 and new-52 ever were which just isn't the case.

Post the issues for all of those so called low end feats. I guarantee there's context to all of them

AbsolvedOfSin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: How are you not even aware of all these things i mentioned they all literally happened in the past 2 months and i have no idea what kind of context can there be to Superman failing to stop a turtle falling from the sky or getting KO'd by stuff. But the issues are Superman Up in the sky 1 and 2, Supermans pal Jimmy Olsen 1, Batman/Superman 1.

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Lately Thing takes more than half. Historically he gets stomped.