RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By RikuYamaha

@ruksos said:

@rikuyamaha: dude you can regen from conceptual erasure with high-godly regen (which is what rimuru has) so no need for resistances idiot.

What? I know it, im literally just saying he also has generation onto of his resistences.

also you didnt prove that rimuru is infinite d/beyond d (only infinite multiversal, also feats>statements), "infinite dimensions" refers to worlds, and referencing them once doesnt prove infinite dimensional slimeverse

I acually did. The Infinite Dimentions literally refer to dimentions. When referring to alternative Worlds, it says Worlds or Universes as for example here.

No Caption Provided

also existing beyond the concepts of a 3d/4d world doesnt make you infinite d/beyond d and your concept manip is at best type 2 (which yogiri negs btw).

Too bad he exists beyond the concept of the Great Spirit which resides in all levels of dimentions on the Tensura verse. And you haven't proved any of the things you claimed btw, while im acually showing scans and proving my points.

by your logic, altair from rezero would also stomp rimuru because she transcended her 3d/4d wrold and even entered her creators world and became unbound by/to their rules, does this mean shes omnipotent?

Lmao, nice strawman. That's from your assumption that Tensura is only 3/4D which i allready proven false, as it contains infinite dimentions.

ok assuming both rimuru and yogiri are infinite d, yog stomps because he's fully omnipresent, compared to rimuru, bypasses his resistance to concept hax (20 layers and he can also kill the concept of regen, so bye high-godly),

Firstly, prove he's fully omnipresent and Yogiri is Infinite D please. And this whole 20 layers things doesn't make much sense, as if a hax was good, why would it need 20 more layers to make it stronger? Rimurus skills are simply on such a higher level that it's impossible to negate it since his skills can literally instantly appear back even after being destroyed.

yog is also protected by the plot/higher narrative, is also type 5 acausal (completely beyond plot/probability/fate/causality, while rimuru is still bound to them as a type 4 acausal)

proof? And what level of plot? Because just having plot on your side doesn't automatically gain you victory in Vs battles as it is in a neutral universe where the others plot doesn't matter. And Rimuru allready had Probability, Fate, Cacuality skills while Rimuru himself is also Acaucal since he existed in a void that's literally beyond concepts and dimentions.

so not only is yog faster, hes immune to almost all of rimurus abilities while having stronger concept control as well as being protected by plot, something rimuru cant even bypass

? That is a load of barnacles unless you prove hes immune to literally all the hax i mentioned before in this thread.

again slimeverse sucks mostly because of rimuru (without him it would have been much better)

Lmao. Rimuru is a great character what cha mean? Dude literally fights against his own internal struggles of trying to help Shizue and help the world in general.

and what other crappy isekai verses arebetter than shonen? arifureta? rezero? konosuba? only those ones could be considered better not garbage not slimeverse

Damn. That why that garbage Tensura is one of the highest selling Light novels in history. Damn, so garbage 😢

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha:

Their cosmology depends on which god is ruling as Mr kemeno explained. The largest was during Mercurius, during which it was infinite d and probably continued to be until Hajun started destroying them.

And rikuyamaha, I don't have more scans so I directly asked Author of masadaverse.

It's fine mate.

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh God I think there going to be a flame war.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@junker134: not really. It's just Ruksos who's ingoring info and Being toxic atm. Overall this thread is nice and wholesome

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: no mate, I actually asked the author on twitter. About a character more stronger than Rimuru (no offense, there are strong characters).

If I get a reply, this will be biggest scan for me and for soujirou... considering I do not to watch KKK, which is untranslated. If it is translated, I will post it. But right now, I asked author.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: no mate, I actually asked the author on twitter. About a character more stronger than Rimuru (no offense, there are strong characters).

If I get a reply, this will be biggest scan for me and for soujirou... considering I do not to watch KKK, which is untranslated. If it is translated, I will post it. But right now, I asked author.

I doubt the Arthur of Masa knows the full capability of another verse but whichever is fine. Could you link me to the message you sent or is it private?

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread just became the funniest, and wholesome thing I've seen today LMFAO!!!!!

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The likely hood that he will responde is seven billion out of one,Also Beyonder is not that powerful cause he lack Conceptual destuction feats.

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But eh that was a funny comment none the lest

Avatar image for deactivated-6049ec169a971
deactivated-6049ec169a971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: im not being toxic, in your scan above "infinite" dimensions are not referenced, sure higher dimensions but not infinite, also yogiri negates resistance on 20 layers thats the whole shtick with his instant death, again rimuru sucks as a character (some trashy shizue lmao) thats it? also index and sao shit on slimeverse in terms of sales (dbz/naruto/bleach/one piece do too). again im basing this off of vsbattles

yogiri is protected by fate: "Fate Protection: Yogiri is an existence protected by fate itself, as mentioned by Aoi. Even surpassing the fate power/amount of those who are considered high destiny value existences, such as sword saints or Vahanato. As seen with his "fight" with Aoi and Yukimasa, every destination and possibility leads to Yogiri's victory and safety, since that is how Fate itself wants it to be" while rimuru isnt (nowhere is it stated that rimuru trasncends all concepts of his reality)

No Caption Provided

his instant death: "Can pierce through 20 layers of resistance to death abilities, with each layer being superior than the other" while rimuru doesnt even resist resistance negation and his abilities coming back is because no one killed them while yogiri can kill anything: "

Partial Killing: Yogiri can kill specific limbs or the organs of his targets if he wants, such as their senses (looking, hearing, smelling), arms, legs, fingers, hands, etc. It should be noted that even if you cut off the affected limb and try to regenerate/heal it, said limb will still be affected by his ability, and thus won't ever function again no matter what the target does". from instant death wiki

https://imgur.com/a/VWO7eZ6 (People with high "fate value" are protected by a Meta-Story that makes them essentially become the protagonists of the world) "As seen with his "fight" with Aoi and Yukimasa, every destination and possibility leads to Yogiri's victory and safety, since that is how Fate itself wants it to be". (id wiki) this is a long one though

No Caption Provided

omnipresence: "Exists across all space and time"

"proof? And what level of plot? Because just having plot on your side doesn't automatically gain you victory in Vs battles as it is in a neutral universe where the others plot doesn't matter. And Rimuru allready had Probability, Fate, Cacuality skills while Rimuru himself is also Acaucal since he existed in a void that's literally beyond concepts and dimentions". all of these are useless to yogiri, whos again, type 5 acausal (completely immune to any of these)

"Exists outside the system of the heavenly records and space-time. It is imperceptible / incomprehensible even from the point of view of acausal beings such as the HRE, and is stated to be beyond fate, plot and causality itself. Additionally, its attacks are also not attached to causality due to its nature" type 5 acausality

No Caption Provided

instant death is automatic, that combined with yogiris omnipresence

"Immeasurable reactions and attack speed with Instant Death (Has reacted to characters who can move much faster than the eye can see. Capable of automatically killing passive abilities before they affect him".)

No Caption Provided

his abilities cannot be analyzed so gg great sage

No Caption Provided

can kill all existences/phenomena

No Caption Provided

killed a passive ability without even trying

No Caption Provided

can kill beings on whom the concept of death doesnt apply to

No Caption Provided

kills the real body by killing the avatar so gg infinite rimuru clones and imaginary space

can kill peeps with immunity to his ability https://imgur.com/a/0M7myyc

https://imgur.com/a/f0MN8Jh and https://imgur.com/a/YCdkEnV can negate telepathy, kills ears, and even after they regen the affected person cannot hear and https://imgur.com/a/hsAvxia can kill abilities and you know what happens even if they are recovered they cannot be used ever again (vsbattles: "It should be noted that even if you cut off the affected limb and try to regenerate/heal it, said limb will still be affected by his ability, and thus wont ever function again".)

No Caption Provided

https://imgur.com/a/Rm4vrbJ ignores resistances and time stop

"countermeasures" to instant death were useless

abstract existence: "Abstract Existence: The Yogiri that we know is only a shell, a vessel for an abstract being from a higher plane to interact with reality. No matter what kind of damage is done to Yogiri, it means nothing for his true form. It also seems to manifest against whatever or whoever tries to kill the vessel for good. Only part of its appearance has been revealed, and it alone is enough to drive targets to fear and insanity. Additionally, this true form exists since the beginning of all things and it is omnipresent across all of space and time of the multiverse". (id wiki)

No Caption Provided

the yogiri we see is an avatar and killing him wouldnt kill his omnipresent higher dimensional true form unless rimuru starts with conceptual hax he wont be able to kill yogiri who will then instakill him

His range/ap: "Multiverse level+ (Exists beyond the scope of the infinite conceptual hierarchy of heavenly records and the higher-dimensional Sea, as well as being imperceptible / incomprehensible from the point of view of higher-dimensional beings that reside in the Sea. Capable of striking his opponents with something considered worse than death itself)." "Killed The Heavenly Record Eater's true form before it could kill him, who is a being beyond time and space)". "(Capable of killing and destroying the entire conceptual hierarchy of heavenly records/space-times, in which there is an infinite number of them. His power is a manifestation of his true form)".

No Caption Provided

killed the HRE, a conceptual higher dimensional being whose true self resides outside of spacetime, who also has the same type of acausality as rimuru (type 4) ("It originally exists outside of the system of the heavenly records and space-time") "Capable of automatically killing passive abilities before they affect him. Killed the HRE's avatar who traveled through time to escape from Yogiri's power. Killed The Heavenly Record Eater's true form before it could kill him, who is a being beyond time and space)" it also has avatars btw

idk if this is enough you can look up anything else on either vsbattles or instant death wiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Look im sorry if I seem rude/stupid/ignorant I just have a bit of a hate boner for rimuru. Slimeverse doesn't suck its just me hating on it ok? I've seen the anime and I didn't really like it. I have nothing against you it's just I thought you were a wanker. Sorry

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I said please stop using machine translation. Just learn Japanese. Machine translation is disgusting.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yogiri Takatou or Far weaker characters below mid-high weaker from Dies Irae and Unimeko and sh!tstomps on Slime.

Rayuzaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

STTGL- no

Yogiri Takatou- inconclusive

Ugo- yes

Prime Soul King- no

Soujiro Mibu- probably

Ajimu Najimi- walking NLF. So no

I dunno who that is

Alien X- no

High priest- murderstomps everyone else from what ive heard

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By aiwass666
@rayuzaku said:

STTGL- no

Yogiri Takatou- inconclusive

Ugo- yes

Prime Soul King- no

Soujiro Mibu- probably

He does actually beat slime.

Ajimu Najimi- walking NLF. So no

True. Medaka's scaling is all over the place.

I dunno who that is

Alien X- no

High priest- murderstomps everyone else from what ive heard

High priest is strongest magic god or one of the strongest do he does beat rimuru.

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: unrelated to thread, but how strong is Fan Jinron from senshinkan?

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ruksos said:

@rikuyamaha: im not being toxic, in your scan above "infinite" dimensions are not referenced, sure higher dimensions but not infinite, also yogiri negates resistance on 20 layers thats the whole shtick with his instant death, again rimuru sucks as a character (some trashy shizue lmao) thats it? also index and sao shit on slimeverse in terms of sales (dbz/naruto/bleach/one piece do too). again im basing this off of vsbattles

yogiri is protected by fate: "Fate Protection: Yogiri is an existence protected by fate itself, as mentioned by Aoi. Even surpassing the fate power/amount of those who are considered high destiny value existences, such as sword saints or Vahanato. As seen with his "fight" with Aoi and Yukimasa, every destination and possibility leads to Yogiri's victory and safety, since that is how Fate itself wants it to be" while rimuru isnt (nowhere is it stated that rimuru trasncends all concepts of his reality)

No Caption Provided

his instant death: "Can pierce through 20 layers of resistance to death abilities, with each layer being superior than the other" while rimuru doesnt even resist resistance negation and his abilities coming back is because no one killed them while yogiri can kill anything: "

Partial Killing: Yogiri can kill specific limbs or the organs of his targets if he wants, such as their senses (looking, hearing, smelling), arms, legs, fingers, hands, etc. It should be noted that even if you cut off the affected limb and try to regenerate/heal it, said limb will still be affected by his ability, and thus won't ever function again no matter what the target does". from instant death wiki

https://imgur.com/a/VWO7eZ6 (People with high "fate value" are protected by a Meta-Story that makes them essentially become the protagonists of the world) "As seen with his "fight" with Aoi and Yukimasa, every destination and possibility leads to Yogiri's victory and safety, since that is how Fate itself wants it to be". (id wiki) this is a long one though

No Caption Provided

omnipresence: "Exists across all space and time"

"proof? And what level of plot? Because just having plot on your side doesn't automatically gain you victory in Vs battles as it is in a neutral universe where the others plot doesn't matter. And Rimuru allready had Probability, Fate, Cacuality skills while Rimuru himself is also Acaucal since he existed in a void that's literally beyond concepts and dimentions". all of these are useless to yogiri, whos again, type 5 acausal (completely immune to any of these)

"Exists outside the system of the heavenly records and space-time. It is imperceptible / incomprehensible even from the point of view of acausal beings such as the HRE, and is stated to be beyond fate, plot and causality itself. Additionally, its attacks are also not attached to causality due to its nature" type 5 acausality

No Caption Provided

instant death is automatic, that combined with yogiris omnipresence

"Immeasurable reactions and attack speed with Instant Death (Has reacted to characters who can move much faster than the eye can see. Capable of automatically killing passive abilities before they affect him".)

No Caption Provided

his abilities cannot be analyzed so gg great sage

No Caption Provided

can kill all existences/phenomena

No Caption Provided

killed a passive ability without even trying

No Caption Provided

can kill beings on whom the concept of death doesnt apply to

No Caption Provided

kills the real body by killing the avatar so gg infinite rimuru clones and imaginary space

can kill peeps with immunity to his ability https://imgur.com/a/0M7myyc

https://imgur.com/a/f0MN8Jh and https://imgur.com/a/YCdkEnV can negate telepathy, kills ears, and even after they regen the affected person cannot hear and https://imgur.com/a/hsAvxia can kill abilities and you know what happens even if they are recovered they cannot be used ever again (vsbattles: "It should be noted that even if you cut off the affected limb and try to regenerate/heal it, said limb will still be affected by his ability, and thus wont ever function again".)

No Caption Provided

https://imgur.com/a/Rm4vrbJ ignores resistances and time stop

"countermeasures" to instant death were useless

abstract existence: "Abstract Existence: The Yogiri that we know is only a shell, a vessel for an abstract being from a higher plane to interact with reality. No matter what kind of damage is done to Yogiri, it means nothing for his true form. It also seems to manifest against whatever or whoever tries to kill the vessel for good. Only part of its appearance has been revealed, and it alone is enough to drive targets to fear and insanity. Additionally, this true form exists since the beginning of all things and it is omnipresent across all of space and time of the multiverse". (id wiki)

No Caption Provided

the yogiri we see is an avatar and killing him wouldnt kill his omnipresent higher dimensional true form unless rimuru starts with conceptual hax he wont be able to kill yogiri who will then instakill him

His range/ap: "Multiverse level+ (Exists beyond the scope of the infinite conceptual hierarchy of heavenly records and the higher-dimensional Sea, as well as being imperceptible / incomprehensible from the point of view of higher-dimensional beings that reside in the Sea. Capable of striking his opponents with something considered worse than death itself)." "Killed The Heavenly Record Eater's true form before it could kill him, who is a being beyond time and space)". "(Capable of killing and destroying the entire conceptual hierarchy of heavenly records/space-times, in which there is an infinite number of them. His power is a manifestation of his true form)".

No Caption Provided

killed the HRE, a conceptual higher dimensional being whose true self resides outside of spacetime, who also has the same type of acausality as rimuru (type 4) ("It originally exists outside of the system of the heavenly records and space-time") "Capable of automatically killing passive abilities before they affect him. Killed the HRE's avatar who traveled through time to escape from Yogiri's power. Killed The Heavenly Record Eater's true form before it could kill him, who is a being beyond time and space)" it also has avatars btw

idk if this is enough you can look up anything else on either vsbattles or instant death wiki

Basically this and also the fact even if we assume that dimensions in Rimuru verse aren't universes there are still no proof that dimensions in Rimuru are even beyond 4D dimensions so it doesn't really matter

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: unrelated to thread, but how strong is Fan Jinron from senshinkan?

LOL haven't started Senshinkan yet...

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ruksos: with the scans you posted, can we argue with that for Soujirou.

He is acasual as well. Meaning he has resistance fate, time, casuality, and all.

He can basically cut concepts and all. His attacks can not be missed. He is literally Godhead.

And dimensions don't matter when you can cut infinite of them instantaneously with infinite blades.

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By COOLGUY18

STTGL, Yogiri, Alien X, Fudo, and Aijimu gets destroyed.

I don't know anything about Mibu, but his cutting hax seems fcking Op.

Rimuru is on pretty par with Othinus in terms of firepower and hax. Othinus is a bug compared to the high priest. So yeah.

From what I heard about Ugo, he slaughters Rimuru, and every verse here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18: yogiri doesnt get stomped in fact the opposite might happen (waiting for riku's input on this)

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18: Yogiri might have chance. Mibu and Ugo can defeat rimuru. High priest also beats Rimuru. Rest are meh.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

STTGL, Yogiri, Alien X, Fudo, and Aijimu gets destroyed.

I don't know anything about Mibu, but his cutting hax seems fcking Op.

Rimuru is on pretty par with Othinus in terms of firepower and hax. Othinus is a bug compared to the high priest. So yeah.

From what I heard about Ugo, he slaughters Rimuru, and every verse here.

Explain to me how Yogiri get destroyed?

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18: but didn't he posted scans for Yogiri. Seems like a tie tbh. Though Yogiri does have edge.

MacyBaljure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By MacyBaljure

If I were to rank them they would go:

High Priest

STTGL

Prime Soul King

Yogiri Takatou

UGO

Rimuru

Alien X

Ajimu

Soujirou Mibu

Fudo Myoo (can't fight)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macybaljure: lmao at psk being above rimuru and honestly anyone else from here (they all blink him before he sees his opponent) also unless rimuru is actually infinite d (or rather, if he is 4d/5d, then yog/high priest/sttgl/ugo/soujirou all stomp him)

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macybaljure: bruh, Soujirou is on top. And PSK is weaker than all here.

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macybaljure: Bruh Why the hell is Soul king above Rimuru that guy would be one shotted by everyone in this thread

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macybaljure: Bruh Why the hell is Soul king above Rimuru that guy would be one shotted by everyone in this thread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kemono_dono: what odd about his position? the only one who doesn't belong here is the psk. the actual order is:

soujirou mibu (high outerversal, should be simply outerversal tho, the only one who's actually high outerversal in dies irae/kkk is hajun)

ugo (hyperversal)

sttgl/high priest (11 dimensional/high complex multiversal)

yogiri takatou/rimuru tempest (4-5 dimensionals, both could be higher tho)

alien x (3, most likely 4 dimensional multiversal with hax)

fudo myoo (feats/statements probably put him at 4 dimensional, could be 3d tho)

prime soul king (multi-solar system/galactic with hax, 3 dimensional)

ajimu ajimi (fodder)

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I were to rank them they would go:

High Priest

STTGL

Prime Soul King

Yogiri Takatou

UGO

Rimuru

Alien X

Ajimu

Soujirou Mibu

Fudo Myoo (can't fight)

I am curious. How are Yogiri, PSK and STTGL above Ugo? Even High Priest is debatable, since Ugo uses a superior dimensional system

MacyBaljure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macybaljure: bruh, Soujirou is on top. And PSK is weaker than all here.

soujirou doesn't have any actual feats. i've already seen the baseless claims in this thread.

rimuru is lucky to be above ajimu. rimuru has such bad speed feats to begin with.

prime soul king can manipulate life and death. has been stated to be omnipotent and omniscient as well.

by the way, rimuru is ridiculously slow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macybaljure: soul king isnt omnipotent you doofus, hes only 3d multi galactic at best and hes the slowest one here/least haxxy

also everyone else here manipulates life/death on a higher scale/dimension than psk

ajimu is fodder too

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macybaljure: i Actually posted scans. Check out whole thread.

@ruksos said:

@macybaljure: soul king isnt omnipotent you doofus, hes only 3d multi galactic at best and hes the slowest one here/least haxxiest

also everyone else here manipulates life/death on a higher scale/dimension than psk

ajimu is fodder too

@macybaljure:

soujirou doesn't have any actual feats. i've already seen the baseless claims in this thread.

Your bating is bad

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Death8Dragon

@macybaljure: Prime Soul King got his limbs and organs severed from his body and he got sealed after that happened to him he's fodder.

MacyBaljure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macybaljure: Prime Soul King got his limbs and organs severed from his body and he got sealed after that happened to him he's fodder.

nope