Can these characters defeat Rimuru Tempest

Avatar image for deactivated-6049ec169a971
deactivated-6049ec169a971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@aiwass666: doesnt mibou scale to the gudou gods who are beyond d? thats way mroe than enough to oneshot and erase conceptually rimuru

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ruksos: oh. Thanks for that info. Soujirou would scale to Reinhard if it wasn't for taikyouko allotments tbh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aiwass666: riku thinks that just because rimuru resists some sort of trash concept level hax/regenerates he can tank higher d/beyond d conceptual attacks

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ruksos said:

@rikuyamaha: listen rimuru is not infinite d he is at max infinite multiversal (like bse xeno goku lol) because he did not transcend his own verse in infinite dimensions (creating multi-dimensional stuff doesnt put you on that level unless you transcend your own reality on that scale).

Yes he literally does though. He's massively above his Worlds which are multiverses. And in 1 world, there are infinite amount of levels of dimentions in it.

again he only manipulates aristotelian concepts (type 3) which means he has only control of concepts that affect reality

He controls all types of concepts since he can literally recreate beings not bound by concepts of reality, like True Dragons who are above the Great Spirit.

, unlike yogiri who can affect higher d and even beyond d (my wank because of the way his transcendence is described on vsbattles) concepts. again just because you exist before the verse or something does not mean you're beyond d.

What does this have to do with anything? He was literally sent out by the entire Multiverse being absorbed and hit Rimuru without none of his resistences working.

and also transcending spacetime conceptually puts rimuru at 5d (also yogiri has 5d hax, high priest/sttgl have 11d hax, soujirou mibu scales to reinhard whos beyond d and ugo literally sees him as fiction)

Literally allready explained he's above a infinite set of dimentions on a conceptual level. He's beyond a infinite amount of Dimentions as i have shown numerous times before.

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By aiwass666

@ruksos: he is one of the strongest Gudou to exist. His law basically cuts everything. Probably nothingness as well but I will need a scan for it so it's still iffy.

He does to scale to Reinhard if we remove taikyouko allotment system. He can cut his gladeshemir (I forgot how it's pronounced), as well since it doesn't matter if it's outside of law of mercury or something like that. Isolating yourself from creation won't help as his reach is infinite. He can slaughter LDO with a thought tbh. Inside briah of Reinhard I mean.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aiwass666: No problem mate, as i said take all the time you need.

Also what Ruksos is saying is very very false. Rimuru tanked a attack that absorbed and destroyed a infinite amount of levels of dimentions and in the Multiverse.

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: i see. Well, I will find feats for Gudou as whole as well Hadou cause they share multiple characteristics. Well, as much as I want to debate is freaking 3 am. Good night.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By aiwass666

@rikuyamaha:sorry for late reply and in advance sorry for sending screenshots. It's hard to find feats for Masada and has to borrow from a friend in amino.

So basically, this talks about soujirou and his law. Which I previously explained. And what taikyouko means.

Basically, having 1 Taikyouko (a measurement to measure outerversal..ness(?), If you follow that system.

So before that, what is throne? A device from which existence sprang. The nucleus of existence and creation as whole. Everything is part of it and cannot Transcend it unless you have taikyouko. Even 1 Taikyouko will make you leaps and bounds above that.

It's a higher dimensional and abstract (?), Cause it can only be processed by hadous. Hadou being hegemony God like Reinhard whose craving affects surroundings. This is a given law.

Soujirou has 60 taikyouko.

And now singularity. A tear in reality of the presiding Hadou God.

It means, you need to have great taikyouko level and considerable ap of infinite times if you are against someone like Hajun, cause depth of singularity changes with power of Hadou. And hajun's is always increasing.

No Caption Provided

Basically, a colourless place or smth since you can't express it in words, I would go with a place or concept which is detached from law of current Hadou God, but is still under him/her.

Basically, they can have them under them, but can't control it.

And Soujirou opened a singularity to reach Hajun. Which is very very very very difficult to do. Cause like I said, only Hadous can open singularity however soujiro being a gudou, opened it himself. Plus depth of singularity = power of Hadou god presiding over throne.

Hajun was growing in power infinitely by absorbing Taikyouku from throne. He has highest amount of Taikyouku in Masadaverse. Being the strongest there is. (Btw, all hadous have plot manipulation, I will try to find a scan for that. Not sure about gudou though)

And Soujirou actually reached Hajun. And would've destroyed mega multiverse of hajun along with throne in a single strike if it wasn't for Hajun being there. {Like I said, higher Taikyouku means everything. Even if your craving is more stupid then the person before you.}

No Caption Provided

Hajun and his throne.

No Caption Provided

Ren Fuji can stop time of places and everything which doesn't even have concept of time. Tenma version is lot stronger then ren Fuji version.

And they were still able to act under time stop even though Hajun's craving was nearly stalled to 8000 years {his law meaning not hajun himself.}

Plus this was when they were humans. After becoming god, they became an entire different existence. Which focuses on internal multiverse of sort. They became higher dimensional, probably ascending infinity and soujiro is one of the strongest gudou. Even fodder like yakou can do this. So yeah.

That's it for rn.

Edit: yah! Forgot about Uho-hou:

method to seal misdirection occuring in all things. In other words, to turn off blind spots by changing directions. Adapting to spirit and concepts, its usage is very huge and can influence any territory, from a degree of feelings conversion to high dimensional spiritual defense. This way, Shiori is passively protected with invisible barrier. It's very robust because it constantly crushes weak points.

Basically, a high dimensional shield and all. Proved quite useless against tenmas though. It can even protect from temporal and spiritual attacks iirc.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What can Ugo do? Might want to know his feats,same for yogiri and high priest

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Ugo.

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aiwass666: wow thats one long tex, but very informative

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I tried to read the Light Novel for TSSDK earlier and it was so unbelievably garbage wat a shame. Rimuru gets blinked by Ugo Mibu and Yogiri

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I tried to read the Light Novel for TSSDK earlier and it was so unbelievably garbage wat a shame. Rimuru gets blinked by Ugo Mibu and Yogiri

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By RikuYamaha

@aiwass666: i see i see. Thanks for explaining.

Let me show you the Tensura verse cosmology and I'll let you think on his this matches up.

To start off with something simple.

Each "World" of slime has Soul Corridor which spreads though all dimentions

No Caption Provided

How many Dimentions you might be asking? Well, A infinite amount

No Caption Provided

In the “world” (i.e., the setting) of this series, there are multiple worlds all operating on their own rules with some common features that seemingly shares between all of them. The word “world” can be referred to a material universe or multiverse or spiritual plane of existence, or a mix of these 2 states.

The “world” and “worlds” in below points do not mean places of a world, so they are not referring to planet of a system, galaxy of an universe, etc.

confirmed to have multiple universes, each of these is a world on their own.

confirmed to have multiple spiritual plane of existence, each of them is a world on their own.

each “world” is separated by the Void. It is an immeasurable gap of nothingness that separates all the “worlds”. (Veldavanas void)

This is not the same as “space” inside a “world” (the space environment), but a literal void that “time” and “space” are also messed up (some regions do not have “time”, etc), and normal concept of “movement” does not applies as well.

No Caption Provided

When Veldavana was the God, he made one world(Multiverse) which spreads though parrael worlds and dimentions. Rimuru is able to casually recreate this infinitely times better via Turn null.

No Caption Provided

What is a multiverse? Multiple universes have been hypothesized in cosmology, physics, astronomy, religion, philosophy, transpersonal psychology, music and all kinds of literature, particularly in science fiction, comic books and fantasy. In these contexts, parallel universes are also called "alternate universes", "quantum universes", "interpenetrating dimensions", "parallel universes", "parallel dimensions", "parallel worlds", "parallel realities", "quantum realities", "alternate realities", "alternate timelines", "alternate dimensions" and "dimensional planes. And what is Veldavana called? Several different worlds which would include the dimentions. And as i said via my All statement, it dither supports my point. Not only this but Rimuru is able to have a infinite set of theses inside of his stomach.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What else?

Velgrynd, a True Dragon, was able to cause a attack which exceeds damage and was stated to be beyond dimentions.

No Caption Provided

Within some worlds and dimentions, it's said that the idea of many worlds was non existent.

No Caption Provided

Firstly, Rimuru is above angels and Demons, who all exist as beings called Observers which is on a higher plane of existence called Heaven, where the observe many worlds.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Other beings are able to fight and warp to other dimentions easily in the series.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rimuru is able to lock Heaven(another plane) in a separate space.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There are Spirit worlds where the Great Spirit resides, and as such, the great spirit is a embodiment of concepts including space, time, life, death, reincarnation, dimention etc.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Let's remember theses are genuine true concepts.

End of spacetime absorbs everything in the Multiverse and sends the afflicted outside of the Multiverse into a void.

No Caption Provided

It's beyond Veldvanas empty space where he resided.

No Caption Provided

Plus ALL definition.

All definition

the whole amount, quantity, or extent of

as much as possible

every member or individual component of

3: the whole number or sum of

EVERY

any whatever

nothing but : ONLY

completely taken up with, given to, or absorbed by

having or seeming to have (some physical feature) in conspicuous excess or prominence

Rimuru is able to Transcend the Great Spirit and as such can transcend the concept of Space/Time.

No Caption Provided

Angra is able to transverse time and worlds casually mutiable times.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And its said Time is infinite.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And even then, when the world loses its power to expand across infinite, it loses its very concept of time all together. So destroying a universe in Tensura would equal to be destroying a concept.

No Caption Provided

And some other info

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As for energy supply, he has infinite via Mana breed reactor and Mobius System

No Caption Provided

You might think it takes a infinite amount of time to create the infinite amount of energy, but using one ability, it automatically gives it to infinite where time was allready finished.

No Caption Provided

Not like it really matters though, because a perfected form of Mobius allows for instantous Infinite energy. As Veldora tried to scan it with a ability in which was able to perfectly understand everything within the universe to atom to galaxies and all but the anwer for Mobius was simplified into a simple term. Pi, A infinite set of positive and negative numbers.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It can be said Rimuru has more then infinite energy due to having a perfected form of Mobius which is higher then it's incomplete form.

No Caption Provided
It isn't exactly finished but this is a snall sum of it
RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If i might ask, how far did you go and what did you find trash? Because im pretty sure the beginning is absolutely amazing, where the middle part kinda goes down before it goes back up in the end.

Rayuzaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: I believe this is web novel rimuru. Since that's where his strongest form is

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Talk about being broken slime. And burn those who say slimes are useless.

Anyway, since I am out of scans right now, I have asked my friend for some more, I will just answer with what I have already put forward here.

Veldanava (did I spell it right?) created infinite worlds, when he was in nothingness, ok. Were those infinite dimensions, finite spatially or not? And Gudou God Soujirou can cut infinity.

It's iffy I know but I am finding scan for his battle against Shiori can not only use but make new infinite possibilities on whim and Soujirou cut all of them.

Basically, what he did was that his attack was so strong, haxy that it destroyed possibilities before they were even created. Shiori had to rely on her durability of Gudou God.

No Caption Provided

Other is Soujirou cutting nothingness as well. Basically, his law functions as, he becomes a blade which cuts everything, including nothingness or non existence.

As shown here, everything is subjected to his law of cutting apart what he desires.

About time leap and space time attacks, Soujirou can cut future, as well as concepts.

It is shown in a fight against a Tenma where he cuts the concept of missing for Tenma and was subjected to his attack and felled.

About time related attacks, his passive barrier which is 24 dimensional, has temporal attacks and spiritual attacks resistance. And Soujirou can cut space time as well.

Speed is irrelevant so is distance. His range is infinite, and he cuts everything faster than instantaneously as his attacks cut the concept of distance as well. Basically, he doesn't even blink and he can cut you, without unsheathing his katana because he himself is a blade.

I will edit this when I get more scans.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Talk about being broken slime. And burn those who say slimes are useless.

Anyway, since I am out of scans right now, I have asked my friend for some more, I will just answer with what I have already put forward here.

Veldanava (did I spell it right?) created infinite worlds, when he was in nothingness, ok. Were those infinite dimensions, finite spatially or not? And Gudou God Soujirou can cut infinity.

Not entirely, he created 1 world whuch contained infinite amount of levels of dimentions. And i don't believe so, Since Rimurus Imaginary space is a infinite amount of spacial dimentions while the Worlds dimentions are slightly different.

It's iffy I know but I am finding scan for his battle against Shiori can not only use but make new infinite possibilities on whim and Soujirou cut all of them.

Basically, what he did was that his attack was so strong, haxy that it destroyed possibilities before they were even created. Shiori had to rely on her durability of Gudou God.

I see, so he controls possibility? I wouldn't see how Rimuru wouldn't use one of his skills like Veldoras Probaility control or Shions Cook to negate this type of stuff.

No Caption Provided

Other is Soujirou cutting nothingness as well. Basically, his law functions as, he becomes a blade which cuts everything, including nothingness or non existence.

So he can cut nothing? Coolio. I would say Rimuru would do the same via infallacy of Truth which allows him to interchange reality with illusions.

As shown here, everything is subjected to his law of cutting apart what he desires.

About time leap and space time attacks, Soujirou can cut future, as well as concepts.

Coolio. Rimuru can attack across time space which hits all existences thoughout future, past and present and even across other alternate Universes.

It is shown in a fight against a Tenma where he cuts the concept of missing for Tenma and was subjected to his attack and felled.

About time related attacks, his passive barrier which is 24 dimensional, has temporal attacks and spiritual attacks resistance. And Soujirou can cut space time as well.

I see, so most of Rimurus normal amount of hax wouldn't work. It would have to be something like Turn Null+ Downgrade to bring Gaurd down.

Speed is irrelevant so is distance.

I massively agree with this. Speed between theses two are pretty illrelevent.

His range is infinite, and he cuts everything faster than instantaneously as his attacks cut the concept of distance as well.

Oh? Could i get a feat for this later? But anyway, Wouldn't Rimurus semi omnipresence deal with this? Not only that, Rimuru also has his own Multi Dimentional barriers to block it, or he could simply tank it via tanking EOST

Basically, he doesn't even blink and he can cut you, without unsheathing his katana because he himself is a blade.

Pretty dope

Alrighty

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Death8Dragon

Alien X stomps this overrated fodder Slime

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aiwass666 said:

Not entirely, he created 1 world whuch contained infinite amount of levels of dimentions. And i don't believe so, Since Rimurus Imaginary space is a infinite amount of spacial dimentions while the Worlds dimentions are slightly different.

--i see. It's little hard to understand. So can we sum it up as one universe, which has infinite hierarchy in it? So basically a detached world with infinite hierarchy, which are greater then 4 d, 3 being space and 1 being time?

I see, so he controls possibility? I wouldn't see how Rimuru wouldn't use one of his skills like Veldoras Probaility control or Shions Cook to negate this type of stuff.

--Soujirou doesn't control possibilities, his wife (they probably are like that), Shiori does and makes new one. What soujiro did was he cut the infinite futures and prevented Shiori from using already present infinite possibilities by rending them as well.

No Caption Provided

So he can cut nothing? Coolio. I would say Rimuru would do the same via infallacy of Truth which allows him to interchange reality with illusions.

--not sure what this infallacy of truth is. Soujirou doesn't interchange reality with illusion. Soujirou's attack are truth itself. They just cut through everything. Concepts, luck, fate, lifespan, time, space, age, soul, life force. He doesn't interchange it.

Coolio. Rimuru can attack across time space which hits all existences thoughout future, past and present and even across other alternate Universes.

--temporal attack resistance with barrier and said barrier reflects attacks. Plus he can just cut the future or past, or this attacks itself.

I see, so most of Rimurus normal amount of hax wouldn't work. It would have to be something like Turn Null+ Downgrade to bring Gaurd down.

--what exactly is turn null btw?

Speed is irrelevant so is distance.

I massively agree with this. Speed between theses two are pretty illrelevent.

--yep

His range is infinite, and he cuts everything faster than instantaneously as his attacks cut the concept of distance as well.

Oh? Could i get a feat for this later? But anyway, Wouldn't Rimurus semi omnipresence deal with this? Not only that, Rimuru also has his own Multi Dimentional barriers to block it, or he could simply tank it via tanking EOST

--i am trying to get scans. Watching KKK as well for more feats. Semi omnipresence eh? Hmm, will get back to it.

--dimensional barrier are useless because his attacks ignore the concept of distance.

Basically, he doesn't even blink and he can cut you, without unsheathing his katana because he himself is a blade.

Pretty dope

Alrighty

This is getting interesting now. Thank you for this.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: do you have any counter arguments? Before I go to sleep, I can at least check them out and find scans in morning.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: do you have any counter arguments? Before I go to sleep, I can at least check them out and find scans in morning.

I mean i need more info on the other. If you got any other scans, i can try to counter them

SeiyaSaiyaJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: dude soujirou mibu is outerversal while rimuru is at max 5d (post scans for rimuru transcending his own verse on an infinite/beyond d scale and not for creating multi-dimensional barriers/imaginary space). also existing beyond type 3 concepts "He controls all types of concepts since he can literally recreate beings not bound by concepts of reality, like True Dragons who are above the Great Spirit." prove to me those beings have at least false platonic (type 2) hax, which yogiri already has and stomps beings like that. again rimuru is at max immeasurable (attacking through spacetime, hes not omnipresent or even faster than that, thats nlf). stop thinking rimurus garbage tier resistances and regen are enough to tank hax/damage from beings who view him and his verse as fiction (also slimeverse sucks due to terrible plot and also because its an isekai, and we know all of them are rather bad)

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ruksos: Soujirou is high outerversal.

Avatar image for deactivated-600c821208d5f
deactivated-600c821208d5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aiwass666:

No, that’s vs battle wiki, and it’s objectively not the right source

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By aiwass666

@miuimt: well, I use it sometimes cause it's easy. Plus, what you think about vs battles doesn't concern me. I think it's right, I will use it. What you think about it, I don't care.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ruksos said:

@rikuyamaha: dude soujirou mibu is outerversal while rimuru is at max 5d (post scans for rimuru transcending his own verse on an infinite/beyond d scale and not for creating multi-dimensional barriers/imaginary space).

I quite literally allrrady did mate.

also existing beyond type 3 concepts "He controls all types of concepts since he can literally recreate beings not bound by concepts of reality, like True Dragons who are above the Great Spirit." prove to me those beings have at least false platonic (type 2) hax

Them being able to harm Yuuki who's massively above the spirit of concepts isn't enough?

, which yogiri already has and stomps beings like that.

and as you said: Scans?

again rimuru is at max immeasurable (attacking through spacetime, hes not omnipresent or even faster than that, thats nlf).

You literally got no counters to disprove me. I literally allready sent scans and scans proving that he is semi omnipresent.

stop thinking rimurus garbage tier resistances and regen are enough to tank hax/damage from beings who view him and his verse as fiction

Wtf? Dude, Rimuru literally gained Resistence to literally all levels of hax in his series, including high conceptual destruction without any of his resistences working. Your literally the one downplaying him to 5D lol.

(also slimeverse sucks due to terrible plot and also because its an isekai, and we know all of them are rather bad)

>Terrible plot

>>Literally has amazing world building and a interesting plot revolving around discovering and uncovering the mysteries of the new worlds

>terrible because isekai

>>when there are several isekais that completely blow modern Shonen and even other animes out of the water

Ok bud. Seems your being rather super bias

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What RikuYamaha said.

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By aiwass666
@rikuyamaha said:
@ruksos said:

@rikuyamaha: dude soujirou mibu is outerversal while rimuru is at max 5d (post scans for rimuru transcending his own verse on an infinite/beyond d scale and not for creating multi-dimensional barriers/imaginary space).

>>Rikuyamaha actually posted feats about dragon creating infinite world's, which riku said, were in one dimension(?)(Aiwass)

>>Now, that's pretty strong feat but it won't help against Soujirou. Cause his power is simple, and broken at same time. He just cuts. That's it. But, he cuts on conceptual, metaphysical and higher dimensional level. He would be one of the strongest in whole verse (Masadaverse), if it wasn't for Taikyouko system. I am not denying Rimuru Transcending infinite d, cause I saw the scans, but soujirou can just easily cut through that. Soujirou doesn't take distance, time, size, or level of hierarchy in account. If he wants, he cuts. That is the power of his desire to cut existence itself.(Aiwass)

also existing beyond type 3 concepts "He controls all types of concepts since he can literally recreate beings not bound by concepts of reality, like True Dragons who are above the Great Spirit." prove to me those beings have at least false platonic (type 2) hax

Them being able to harm Yuuki who's massively above the spirit of concepts isn't enough?

>>I am not sure who this Yuuki is, so I won't argue on that. Spirit of concepts? Are they like endless in DC? Abstract being which represent certain concepts.(Aiwass)

>>I am not sure that scans but he did a kill higher dimensional being who supposedly was, queen of death or something. Not sure about this so I want scans as well.

again rimuru is at max immeasurable (attacking through spacetime, hes not omnipresent or even faster than that, thats nlf).

You literally got no counters to disprove me. I literally allready sent scans and scans proving that he is semi omnipresent.

>>Semi omnipresent is iffy tbh. You can't be near to what's supposedly... superior to everything. Anyways, soujirou can just bring in all attacks from all timelines plus new ones having infinite slash which cuts concepts is missing and distance and it hasn't been shown, but they probably can cut concept of healing as well. Of course, I have no scan so this is a claim, cutting the concept of healing I mean. Unless masada himself says it.(Aiwass)

stop thinking rimurus garbage tier resistances and regen are enough to tank hax/damage from beings who view him and his verse as fiction

Wtf? Dude, Rimuru literally gained Resistence to literally all levels of hax in his series, including high conceptual destruction without any of his resistences working. Your literally the one downplaying him to 5D lol.

>>That's interesting. But of his own verse right? Soujirou can cut through his durability and resistance (?)(Aiwass)

>>Forking scans are important cause they would show potency of soujirou that is why I am handicapped at the moment. His power sounds iffy doesn't it? But you see, that's the power of craving. Masada debate is always a tough one cause of their desires. His desire will allow him to cut through durability.(Aiwass)

(also slimeverse sucks due to terrible plot and also because its an isekai, and we know all of them are rather bad)

>Terrible plot

>>Literally has amazing world building and a interesting plot revolving around discovering and uncovering the mysteries of the new worlds

>>I only saw the Anime (sorry for that, don't have much time on hand since I have pending novels and stuff), but I liked it. Might start webnovel as well. Hope it's not ecchi. That is annoying tbh.(Aiwass)

>terrible because isekai

>>when there are several isekais that completely blow modern Shonen and even other animes out of the water

>>Konosuba bruh. It was good isekai. Hell it is so interesting I am re-watching it for fourth time. 🗿(Aiwass)

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ruksos said:

>Terrible plot

>terrible because isekai

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CCC Gilgamesh opens his eyes from his slumber for .05 attoseconds and unmake Rimuru existence and the existence of his verse.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By RikuYamaha

@aiwass666:

"

>>Rikuyamaha actually posted feats about dragon creating infinite world's, which riku said, were in one dimension(?)(Aiwass)

Other way around really. One world contains infinite dimentions and one World is a Multiverse since it also does contain a infinite amount of parraell Infinite Universes.

>>Now, that's pretty strong feat but it won't help against Soujirou. Cause his power is simple, and broken at same time. He just cuts. That's it. But, he cuts on conceptual, metaphysical and higher dimensional level. He would be one of the strongest in whole verse (Masadaverse), if it wasn't for Taikyouko system. I am not denying Rimuru Transcending infinite d, cause I saw the scans, but soujirou can just easily cut through that. Soujirou doesn't take distance, time, size, or level of hierarchy in account. If he wants, he cuts. That is the power of his desire to cut existence itself.(Aiwass)

Doesnt that seem kinda like a NLF in a small way? Because Rimuru completely negates powers that cuts due to his resistences. Distance, Time, Size doesn't matter to Rimuru. However the power to cut would be useful. However i doubt it'll get though Rimurus regeneration however.

">>I am not sure who this Yuuki is, so I won't argue on that. Spirit of concepts? Are they like endless in DC? Abstract being which represent certain concepts.(Aiwass)

Yuuki is a guy who absorbed 100% Veldavana,the guy who made the Tensura verse essentially. The spirit of Concepts is the Great Spirit.

>I am not sure that scans but he did a kill higher dimensional being who supposedly was, queen of death or something. Not sure about this so I want scans as well

I know the scan. Iirc it's just a 6 to 7d being who doesn't have a concept of death which Yogiri killed. (I might be wrong on the dimentional teiring so correct me if i am wrong). But even though, killing something without a concept of death is something Rimuru allready tanked via EOST

>>Semi omnipresent is iffy tbh. You can't be near to what's supposedly... superior to everything. Anyways, soujirou can just bring in all attacks from all timelines plus new ones having infinite slash which cuts concepts is missing and distance and it hasn't been shown, but they probably can cut concept of healing as well. Of course, I have no scan so this is a claim, cutting the concept of healing I mean. Unless masada himself says it.(Aiwass)

I mostly say he is due to him existing everywhere in past, present and future and can appear anywhere with a literal thought thoughout his infinite Worlds. Can cut concept of healing? Sounds iffy so ill keep off this topic until i get something that shows it.

>>That's interesting. But of his own verse right? Soujirou can cut through his durability and resistance (?)(Aiwass)

Yep. He gained Asakric Records which contains literally all skills and powers in his verse + some more. And with this, he also gains the resistences to them.

>>Forking scans are important cause they would show potency of soujirou that is why I am handicapped at the moment. His power sounds iffy doesn't it? But you see, that's the power of craving. Masada debate is always a tough one cause of their desires. His desire will allow him to cut through durability.(Aiwass)

Cutting though durability would be good if Rimuru didn't straight up ingore attacks that ingore both Resistences and durability lol. But yeah, the powers do sound iffy so atm i am taking your claims at face value and with a side of salt.

>>I only saw the Anime (sorry for that, don't have much time on hand since I have pending novels and stuff), but I liked it. Might start webnovel as well. Hope it's not ecchi. That is annoying tbh.(Aiwass)

Thats fine lol. I prefer the LN over the WN since the LN is well, better in mostly every way besides not being finished lol. And nah, the most ecchi you'll get is maybe some mentions of bouching Shion twins or some bath scenes. Other then that, it's just action and excellent world building lol.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CCC Gilgamesh opens his eyes from his slumber for .05 attoseconds and unmake Rimuru existence and the existence of his verse.

BB and Enkidu too

Avatar image for deactivated-60584707e8b9b
deactivated-60584707e8b9b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic said:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: dude you can regen from conceptual erasure with high-godly regen (which is what rimuru has) so no need for resistances idiot. also you didnt prove that rimuru is infinite d/beyond d (only infinite multiversal, also feats>statements), "infinite dimensions" refers to worlds, and referencing them once doesnt prove infinite dimensional slimeverse

also existing beyond the concepts of a 3d/4d world doesnt make you infinite d/beyond d and your concept manip is at best type 2 (which yogiri negs btw). by your logic, altair from rezero would also stomp rimuru because she transcended her 3d/4d wrold and even entered her creators world and became unbound by/to their rules, does this mean shes omnipotent? ok assuming both rimuru and yogiri are infinite d, yog stomps because he's fully omnipresent, compared to rimuru, bypasses his resistance to concept hax (20 layers and he can also kill the concept of regen, so bye high-godly), yog is also protected by the plot/higher narrative, is also type 5 acausal (completely beyond plot/probability/fate/causality, while rimuru is still bound to them as a type 4 acausal)

so not only is yog faster, hes immune to almost all of rimurus abilities while having stronger concept control as well as being protected by plot, something rimuru cant even bypass

again slimeverse sucks mostly because of rimuru (without him it would have been much better) and what other crappy isekai verses arebetter than shonen? arifureta? rezero? konosuba? only those ones could be considered better not garbage not slimeverse

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ewww no offence but using machine translation is yuck.

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kemono_dono: that's what I said. They would equal in emanation of it wasn't for taikyouko metric system to create hierarchy.

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does anyone knows Masadaverse comology? I'm very interested

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: @junker134: @kemono_dono:

Their cosmology depends on which god is ruling as Mr kemeno explained. The largest was during Mercurius, during which it was infinite d and probably continued to be until Hajun started destroying them.

And rikuyamaha, I don't have more scans so I directly asked Author of masadaverse.

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers