User Lists: 0

Bump

SourenAraya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Ugo yes I think, But Prime Soul King, Yogiri Takatou, STTGL are all destroyed by Rimuru. The rest I don't know them well enough

DivineMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugo definitely and maybe Mibu. Others no.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lilgodperv

Yogiri and Ugo yes, but the others no

Delein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugo and Yogiri easily, maybe STTGL too. Ajimu, Alien X, Fudo, PSK nope. Don't know the rest.

Kemono_dono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugo and Mibu Yes, the others nah

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Decaffeinated  Online

Soul King has no business being on the this list lol.

TDHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yogiri says die and rimuru dies gg

STTGL is on a completly different level

Ugo sees Rimuru as fiction

the rest are fodder

Avatar image for deactivated-5fee17952dd13
deactivated-5fee17952dd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don’t use vs battle wiki for Shinzaverse characters as they use arbitrary feats and wank the hell out of the verse. They are infinite Multiversal at best with meh hax.

Ugo and Yogiri are the ones that can beat Rimuru.

dhdfh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mibu or other Gadou Gods can give solild fights to rimuru

But Hadou Gods for sure solo rimuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don’t use vs battle wiki for dies Irae characters.

They have arbitrary feats with meh hax.

They don’t stomp rimuru

That Miru person is best at multi-universal, and she doesn’t scale to the god tiers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RikuYamaha

Mibu is maybe the only one to stand up to Rimuru. Same with Ugo.

Everyone else doesnt effect Rimuru whatso ever. Yogiri literally can't kill Rimuru. STTGL is fodder. Soul King is fodder. Ajimu is fodder. Fudo is fodder. Alien x is fodder. Not sure about High priest so maybe he can fight Rimuru but not sure.

Rimuru is caucally above Infinite Dimentional, Infinite Multiversal constructs on a above conceptual level.

dhdfh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't ask for your advice

Nor I do give two fucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha:

Miru is not on that level, and vs battle wiki uses arbitrary and mistranslation feat to wank her and the entire Shinzaverse characters. Shinzaverse is beat at infinite Multiversal. There is no infinit-D Multiversal in DI. Plus they use “flowery language” and vs battle wiki uses that as feats.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha:

Miru is not on that level, and vs battle wiki uses arbitrary and mistranslation feat to wank her and the entire Shinzaverse characters. Shinzaverse is beat at infinite Multiversal. There is no infinit-D Multiversal in DI. Plus they use “flowery language” and vs battle wiki uses that as feats.

Ok.. I don't know Miru much so i cant exactly say much on that. All i know is Rimuru is anove a infinite Set of Infinite Multiverses which each Multiverse contains infinite higher and lower dimentions. And Rimuru is above this on a conceptual level.

Kemono_dono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha:

Mibu* and he's not a she :/

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff1607dd68ae
deactivated-5ff1607dd68ae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mibu is maybe the only one to stand up to Rimuru. Same with Ugo.

Everyone else doesnt effect Rimuru whatso ever. Yogiri literally can't kill Rimuru. STTGL is fodder. Soul King is fodder. Ajimu is fodder. Fudo is fodder. Alien x is fodder. Not sure about High priest so maybe he can fight Rimuru but not sure.

Rimuru is caucally above Infinite Dimentional, Infinite Multiversal constructs on a above conceptual level.

Pretty much this

Avatar image for deactivated-6028883ebdf4d
deactivated-6028883ebdf4d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

dhdfh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mibu stomps. Rest gets stomped

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dhdfh said:

Mibu stomps. Rest gets stomped

Real quick, can you tell me what Mibu can do?

dhdfh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By dhdfh

@rikuyamaha: best person to make you understand is ballins back in discord riku he can provide you the information best

Edit : Ugo has dimension stuff

He is other guy who can bets Rimuru

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dhdfh said:

@rikuyamaha: best person to make you understand is ballins back in discord riku he can provide you the information best

Edit : Ugo has dimension stuff

He is other guy who can bets Rimuru

Not sure if they can best Rimuru considering how he scales, but i will ask i suppose.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Ugo does best Rimuru. Ugo scales massively above the Aladdin's world which is a massive multiverse of Universes collected into their own multiverse which are part of a bigger multiverse and and countless Hyperspaces.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Ugo does best Rimuru. Ugo scales massively above the Aladdin's world which is a massive multiverse of Universes collected into their own multiverse which are part of a bigger multiverse and and countless Hyperspaces.

Weird. That's kinda like Rimurus Worlds in a way which contain Infinite Dimentions in one Universe, and one World contains a multiverse which Rimuru can make Infinite of. And Rimuru is above that in a Void that is void of both nothingness and everythingness.

It seems they scale simlair in size tbh, however I need more info on Ugo

Avatar image for deactivated-6028883ebdf4d
deactivated-6028883ebdf4d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

DivineMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing has changed, Ugo and Mibu take the win, others get massacred.

LordSpeedwagon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSTGL nope. Yogiri yes. Ugo yes. Soul King no (Fodder). Mibu yes. Ajimu no. Fudo no. Alien X no. High Priest yes.

TypeIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soul King has no business being on the this list lol.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still dont see how Yogiri effects Rimuru. Same with High Priest and Mibu. Ugo is like the only one who can go toe to toe with Rimuru here.

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By aiwass666

@rikuyamaha: mibu, a male btw cause some call him, her, is god with craving of being the blade which cuts existence and what's beyond it or something. Basically a blade which cuts everything.

He can cut fate, time, luck, infinite dimensions.

He doesn't even need to move or make simple motions since he himself is a blade.

As for high priest, he is a magic god, one of the strongest. The weaker magic gods can destroy and create infinite dimensions and timelines and such and have to downgrade themselves to exist in phase without destroying the universe or smth.

Not sure about yogiri though.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: mibu, a male btw cause some call him, her, is god with craving of being the blade which cuts existence and what's beyond it or something. Basically a blade which cuts everything.

He can cut fate, time, luck, infinite dimensions.

He doesn't even need to move or make simple motions since he himself is a blade.

Cool, however i fail on how exactly it beats Rimuru. Rimuru controls and can destroy literal concepts to a infinite extent. And Him not moving isn't a worry as Rimuru can passively use skills via thoughts. He could use Turn null+Time Leap where it would of automatically hit Mibu to destroy him. Although if Mibu has feats of surviving attacks that can destroy mind, body, soul, concept, consciousness, alternate selfs and everything about you, then I wouldn't mind seeing it.

If ya want, can you slide over some feats for Mibu?

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By aiwass666

@rikuyamaha: feats are in Japanese. KKK isn't fully translated.

But I will try to find one in English.

Oh and he can concepts as well. All Gudou God and Hadou control and play with concepts.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: feats are in Japanese. KKK isn't fully translated.

But I will try to find one in English.

You can send feats both in english and Japanese. I believe i can translate some of them in my free time

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@rikuyamaha: sorry for late reply. Had guest over.

Anyways, this is about his Craving and some personal things

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aiwass666: Hm okay From what I know every gets their asses kicked except Great priest, and Yogiri. But feel free to correct me

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@junker134: right, and Mibu.

Najimi probably. Cause it was stated she has quadrallion Abilities.

Alien x, not sure.

Ugo, by what people are saying, he probably beats rimuru.

STTGL can bfr, Unless Rimuru can jump in time and travel. Which he supposedly dose, or what rikuyamsha said.

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, what are Mibu's feats?

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mibu at my best knowledge is like Multi-Universal, and rimuru is like Multiversal, so I don't see why Mibu beats him.

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By aiwass666
No Caption Provided

@junker134: one is this. An attack which uses his killing intent to attack and are long ranged and since they are from his will, as in, conciousness or something similar, they track their targets. A homing attack. The more killing intent be releases, the stronger the attack. This attack is called "Kubitobashi no Kaze--Kou no Daini ・ Sabae" which is one of the technique of "Ishigami Shinto Ryu." This is in his base form.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

When he became Gudou (Transcendence) God, this becomes a technique which is impossible to dodge, and cuts the multiverse of Hajun. Or would have if Hajun wasn't there to stop him.

Next is "Shinatobe no Kaze." Another technique of "Ishigami Shinto Ryu."

No Caption Provided

Also utilizes killing intent. For short range attacks. Attacks blind spots. Can't dodge as well.

No Caption Provided

When he becomes god, he can create million strikes with just shaking his sword. Attack was described as absolute truth.

No Caption Provided

Even Shiori, part of eastern expedition like him, who can choose from infinite possibilities and can create new ones, couldn't escape this attack and had to tank it with her gudou god stats.

Last technique of "Ishigami Shinto Ryu", "Hayachi・Mikoto no Ibuki."

No Caption Provided

Same as the previous one.

Distortion. Like a special ability of sorts. Soujirou doesn't know nature of his distortion thus can use it unconsciously only. But his distortion is that whoever he battled with, died. Either they luck gave away or disease. No one survived an encounter with him. It's more like rending on higher dimension or conceptually future of a person. Something akin to that.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kajiri Kamui - Kei Tsunushi Futsumitama no ken. His craving. To become a blade that cuts all.

Ability of this law is "cutting all that exists". From the physical to the metaphysical, tangible or intangible, concrete or abstract, everything is severed. Lifespan, luck, law, soul, distance, time, infinite possibilies, fate, space, dimensions, spirits, All is slashed.

While his Taikyoku may seem to be surpassed, it will still affect his targets. First the flesh is severed, then his law goes deeper down to the "core" of everything. Core being craving as well.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Moreover, as this Law turns Soujirou into the "sword" himself, this ability works with anything, even chopsticks or even bare handed will cause a cutting effect. There is no logic anymore in his attack that one attack leads to one but. No. One cut = million cuts or more. There is no concept of swinging. Hence there is no concept of missing. More like, he refuses you to miss.

That's his abilities and all. Sorry, took some time.

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aiwass666: Hmm I thought he was only Multi-universal and a sixth Dimesnional being, but guest I was wrong

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@junker134: no problem. Happy to help out. Honestly speaking, Soujirou is too broken and loses in his verse cause of taikyouko value.

Essentially, if your craving is of let's say.. Reinhard, loving everyone and on other hand you have soujirou's.

Soujirou's is greater, however loses cause his taikyouko is less than Reinhard.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By RikuYamaha

@aiwass666 said:
No Caption Provided

@rikuyamaha: sorry for late reply. Had guest over.

Anyways, this is about his Craving and some personal things

Thanks. I'll translate it in a moment.

@aiwass666 said:
No Caption Provided

@junker134: one is this. An attack which uses his killing intent to attack and are long ranged and since they are from his will, as in, conciousness or something similar, they track their targets. A homing attack. The more killing intent be releases, the stronger the attack. This attack is called "Kubitobashi no Kaze--Kou no Daini ・ Sabae" which is one of the technique of "Ishigami Shinto Ryu." This is in his base form.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

When he became Gudou (Transcendence) God, this becomes a technique which is impossible to dodge, and cuts the multiverse of Hajun. Or would have if Hajun wasn't there to stop him.

This is impressive if not for the fact Rimuru tanked something allready like this before that absorbed quite literally everything in the infinite dimentional multiverse and sent it at Rimuru which sent him to Veldavanas void.

No Caption Provided

Next is "Shinatobe no Kaze." Another technique of "Ishigami Shinto Ryu."

No Caption Provided

Also utilizes killing intent. For short range attacks. Attacks blind spots. Can't dodge as well.

Interesting. I don't believe Rimuru needs to dodge, which him being semi omnipresent

No Caption Provided

When he becomes god, he can create million strikes with just shaking his sword. Attack was described as absolute truth.

No Caption Provided

Even Shiori, part of eastern expedition like him, who can choose from infinite possibilities and can create new ones, couldn't escape this attack and had to tank it with her gudou god stats.

Likewise with EOTS, which was gonna swallow up soul Corridor which connects Rimuru with his infinite clones.

No Caption Provided

Last technique of "Ishigami Shinto Ryu", "Hayachi・Mikoto no Ibuki."

No Caption Provided

Same as the previous one.

Distortion. Like a special ability of sorts. Soujirou doesn't know nature of his distortion thus can use it unconsciously only. But his distortion is that whoever he battled with, died. Either they luck gave away or disease. No one survived an encounter with him. It's more like rending on higher dimension or conceptually future of a person. Something akin to that.

That sounds pretty good ngl. However i don't see how itll kill Rimuru due to him tanking attacks that can harm higher Dimentional beings and can manipulate the concepts of his skills, which include a ton of stuff.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kajiri Kamui - Kei Tsunushi Futsumitama no ken. His craving. To become a blade that cuts all.

Ability of this law is "cutting all that exists". From the physical to the metaphysical, tangible or intangible, concrete or abstract, everything is severed. Lifespan, luck, law, soul, distance, time, infinite possibilies, fate, space, dimensions, spirits, All is slashed.

So if Rimuru is slashed, it'll do? Rimuru can come back even if his conceptual self is destroyed via massively scaling above True Dragons.

No Caption Provided

While his Taikyoku may seem to be surpassed, it will still affect his targets. First the flesh is severed, then his law goes deeper down to the "core" of everything. Core being craving as well.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Moreover, as this Law turns Soujirou into the "sword" himself, this ability works with anything, even chopsticks or even bare handed will cause a cutting effect. There is no logic anymore in his attack that one attack leads to one but. No. One cut = million cuts or more. There is no concept of swinging. Hence there is no concept of missing. More like, he refuses you to miss.

That's his abilities and all. Sorry, took some time.

That all seems massively awesome! I think i should give you a bit on what Rimuru has. And remember, this is only a little.

As a slime, Rimuru does not require sleep, he does not need food, he does not need blood and he does not need oxygen.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

this means he can outlast most of his opponents simply by being a special species.

he is also a Demon,which means not only are they spiritual life forms, but Demons cannot truly die, as they can merely come back in a few hundred to thousand years.

No Caption Provided

He's higher then true dragons who can have their conceptual sales destroyed.

No Caption Provided

He's actually so damn hard to kill, that just his will can bring him back.

No Caption Provided

but this is really just passive due to being a certain species. Rimuru gained two unique abilities due to being reincarnated. one is due to him being a slime, which he gained the unique ability of [Predator]

No Caption Provided

[Predator] gains 5 unique abilities known as Skills. theses skills include......

Predation, which enables Rimuru to draw the target into [Stomach]

Affected Targets, which enables Rimuru to Eat anything, including skills and magic.

Analysis, which enables Rimuru To analyze a opponent through Predation. he can copy items, copy techniques, and copy skills once Analyzed.

Stomach, which enables Rimuru to store anything unaffected by predation. theses things are completely unaffected by time.

Mimesis, which enables Rimuru to mimic targets though predation.

Isolation, which enables Rimuru to store harmful elements that are unable to be analyzed. if they are rendered harmless, they are converted to energy.

but this evolves into a more powerful subset known as gluttony.

No Caption Provided

he can use decay, which consumes people.

he can use Supply, which is going to be useful later on.

food chain, which allows rimuru to acquire skills from all his subordinates.

-

His other unique ability is what i mentioned before, which is Great sage.

No Caption Provided

Great sage Enables Rimuru to use the following abilities.

Thought acceleration- which raises perception by 1000 times more then usual.

Analytic identification- which enables Rimuru to analyze a target perfectly.

Parallel Calculation- Automatic analysis upon a opponent.

chant canceling- does not need to speak when casting magic.

and finally, omnipotence, which enables rimuru to understand EVERYTHING he sees if its not concealed by the world.

but this skill was upgraded to [Wisdom King] which basically ups his skills by 1000X

this upped his Thought acceleration to 1000 times to over 1,000,000X

No Caption Provided

but he can upgrade it even more to go over 10,000,000X

No Caption Provided

he can also use this in a offencive form by overloading the opponents brain with torture of 10 days every second.

No Caption Provided

but his evolution does not stop there, as it further evolved into [Manas:Ciel]

No Caption Provided

this power upgraded all of his powers by 1000X as well. but ciel is also conscious of thought and is able to act upon its own and helps rimuru if needed.

No Caption Provided

-

Hes able to create mutiable existences of himself that are absolute copies of himself.

With theses, he can hide his own True Body in imaginary space which include a infinite amount of spacial dimentions inside of Rimurus stomach.

No Caption Provided

Rimuru has access to one of his skills, called [Covenant King Uriel]

No Caption Provided

this gives rimuru the following abilities^

for the 1st one, it is basically instant teleportation.

for the 2nd one, it is dimensional barriers used to block physical, spiritual and conceptual attacks.

for the 3rd one, it is a ultimate prison which seals one into imaginary space.

No Caption Provided

the deal with this is that its impossible to escape with physical attacks. while with a spiritual form, you have a 1% chance of escaping. while trying to reincarnate is a 3% chance of escaping.

For the 4th one, he can absorb, release and control all forms of heat and inertia.

He also can slice through dimensions with ease using this skill.

No Caption Provided

That is all with this ability, so let's get into [Storm Dragon Veldora]

No Caption Provided

This basically means he can summon the Storm dragon Veldora to help fight him, in which this dragon has multiversal types of probability manipulation. the dragon can also survive energies as strong as black holes.

No Caption Provided

this will help his summon survive anything the opponent can throw at him, but let's continue with his other abilities.

one of his most powerful skills is called [Void God Azathoth]

No Caption Provided

this gives him the following abilities.

with the ability of imaginary space and turn null, Rimuru is able to create and destroy Tens of thousands of Multiverses with a little bit of turn null.

No Caption Provided

Later on, he has a Core which allows him to use a infinite amount of Turn null.

with this, he can create different multiverses upon a whilm.

Each of theses 10,000 Multiverses has the exact same soul circulation which spreads though all dimentions.

No Caption Provided

And Rimuru is massively above this circulation of souls.

even more proof is in the post i sent resolving Rimurus Turn null as it said his imaginary space is infinite. The energy accumulated from Turn null was with 1 use able to do that several times. It does show Rimuru going into every possible universe in his own Verse and ruling and watching over the multiverse with his clones

he also has [Multiple existence] where he can live upon his own clones simultaneously if he chooses.

No Caption Provided

so destroying one rimuru is already hard enough, you'll have to destroy ALL versions of rimuru to actually defeat him.

With void god, rimuru is able to travel anywhere within space and time on a whim if he so chooses.

No Caption Provided

but that is enough upon the void god, lets get into ANOTHER skill he has.

he also has a ability called [Harvest Lord Shub Niggurath] which grants him the following abilities below

No Caption Provided

for a simple explanation on what the abilities do-

Skill Creation - Information from [Food Chain] and [Analysis] are used to make new skills.

Skill Duplication - Copies of obtain skills

Skill Gifting - The abilities to grant skills to a target. Can also remove granted skills.

Skill Bank - Can store skills.

Normal Skills - Universal Perception, Great Demon Lord’s Haki, Universal Body Transformation

Combat Skills - Law Manipulation, Elemental Alteration, Telepathy Control, Clairvoyance

that is it.

he has [Evil Dragon Lord Azi Dahka] which grants him the following abilities.

No Caption Provided

it can also give rimuru the ability to absorb energy and clone himself infinite times.

No Caption Provided

--

He also has a ability which allows him to speak telepathically.

No Caption Provided

he can use Area Boundary, which Seals thermal energy and prevents any heat from leaking out.

No Caption Provided

he can turn into a cloud and use [Freya State], which burns the enemy from the inside.

No Caption Provided

he can absorb instant death magics.

No Caption Provided

he can create lasers from using light partials in the air to cause lasers that reach 10000 degrees.

No Caption Provided

he can stop time

No Caption Provided

this allows rimuru to move in stop time, as his speed is increased 1 million X

No Caption Provided

only spiritual beings can move within the Time stop

No Caption Provided

-Resistances

he has resistance to piercing and physical damage.

No Caption Provided

-

He can make a barrier in which no offensive attack can break though it.

No Caption Provided

He can also just dodge all attacks with ‘prediction analysis’ and ‘teleportation' which is basically reading a opponets moves. While ‘imaginary blow’, ignoring any kind of attribute and defense.

No Caption Provided

Rimuru can create a human clone to hide his identity and when using it in his human clone, he can break his arm but since he returned to his slime body at the end he can do it without any injuries. I added the arm breaking part because if a human or someone that does not have an invincible body like rimuru does and some way in which they can't steal his abilities, his abilities can't be stolen stills that ability their arm would break like. Basically think of Hidans curse from naruto but on crack.

No Caption Provided

He can use his Thought manipation to control people with his will, although he doesn't like doing it.

No Caption Provided

He has a scream which an bind and overwhelm people lower then him.

No Caption Provided

He can use said Thought manipation to totally convince people to be on his side.

No Caption Provided

Now for his power of Asakic Records, which gives him all the abilities in his verse.

He has [Musician] which enables Rimuru to hear any and all noise from the opponent.

No Caption Provided

He has Mind Requiem which sends sound to the surrounding space which causes someone soul to basically commit suicide.

No Caption Provided

He has holy light barrier which death is a 99,9999% Possiblity of death.

No Caption Provided

He's able to use Dinos abilities of forcefully putting people to sleep and his mental attacks, like [Slothful King Belphegor], which creates a phantasmagoric illusion. It can also obstruct a opponents perception and make them continuing doing what they stopped or so on.

No Caption Provided

With Sloth, he's able to conceal even negative feelings and Rob someone's will to live. Which is very useful with Diablos Paradise time based on will power.

No Caption Provided

One of the most powerful moves is Rimuru has access to is Chrono Saltation, which sends someone outside of the multiverse to the End of conceptual space and time to die.

No Caption Provided

He has [The Fat] which amps any material at will.

No Caption Provided

He has [Unshakened one] which turns emotions into power, simliar to Milims Wrath.

No Caption Provided

He has [Deceiver] which can bring anything into existence from nothing.

No Caption Provided

He has one of shions powers, which has the ability to rewrite fate.

No Caption Provided

he also gained the ability to have full control over causality.

No Caption Provided

now from the Ability he gained from Diablo.

he gained the ability of paradise time, which is an ability that stops time for Diablo or Rimuru and his opponent(s) and they are the only one conscious in a separate world. Only Diablo or rimuru can use abilities in this domain

No Caption Provided

within this, he can use seducer, which it becomes absolute in Paradise Time, and it’s an ability that allows Diablo or rimuru to control the life and death of his opponent based on mental strength. he can also interchange reality with illusions within this.

No Caption Provided

he can also use temptation, which can control the minds of people on how he sees fit.

No Caption Provided

-

from from the abilities he gained from Veldora.

hes able to change probability from 50% to 100%

No Caption Provided

now since im not gonna drone on about his abilities, lastly, lets see the abilities he gained from Zegion.

hes able to turn reality into allusions and illusions into reality.

No Caption Provided

He's also able to thin his existence probability, making him virtually unhittable even in a situation in which makes it impossible to evade.

No Caption Provided

He has Existence Probability Fluctuation. This uses [Parallel Existence] + [Probability Manipulation]. With it, Veldora/Rimuru is able to shift his essence into a clone momentarily.

No Caption Provided

And his other, [Fertile Paradox]. By using other beings (people he decides are opponents) as an energy source, Veldora/Rimuru can turn a destroyed area into a lush, and highly fertile forest. This ability encases the area into darkness and targets are picked as Veldora/Veldora decides.

No Caption Provided

He has Tyrannous Lord Susano, which gives shion/Rimuru full control over causality.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

he has the ability of Perfect Memory, which is a spiritual skill that lets someone come back no matter how many times they die. Basically endless reincarnation.

No Caption Provided

Along with this skill, he can't be mind controlled or even feel spiritual damage as he can live as a spirit, and can deal spiritual damage.

No Caption Provided

he has a ability called minus break, which steals energy upon contact, even if it is blocked.

No Caption Provided

he even has a odachi, which is a one shot kill sword which kills the target in a single hit.

No Caption Provided

He is completely immune to all magic attacks thanks to Magic Nullity.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Magic Nullity can also be used offensively to bypass defenses for example. It has shown multiple feats of doing this.

No Caption Provided

He is Completely immune to Ruminas' Death Blessing, an ability which reverses the life and death of a target granting instant death.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

his fists alone could cause destruction on levels that warp the laws of physics, the special vibrations caused would interfere with the earth and the atmosphere, resulting in storms of destruction.

No Caption Provided

Just a few of Dagruel/Rimurus abilities include Hardened Defense, Weapon Destruction, Magic Immunity, Ignore Defense, and more.

No Caption Provided

He's able to turn himself into A black hole which destroyed everything in a isolated space(basically another dimention). The blast was apparently so powerful that it slipped past the dimention it was in and was affecting the world they normally resided in. It was noted as "Transcendent destruction".

No Caption Provided

He has a skill called [Dimension Ray] as with the movement of his fingers, he lets loose a attack that cuts dimensions and ingores the durability of a person or object.

No Caption Provided

Likewise with his dimention skill, he has a move called [Dimensional Storm] which is a dimensional storm of rainbow color energy that can swallow and erase someone’s existence entirely.

No Caption Provided

Also, not only is Zegion/Rimuru a spiritual life form, but he is a Water Elemental Spiritual life form, which gives him law manipation over water. With this, even of his body and soul are destroyed, he can revive via the water molecules in the area.

No Caption Provided

Here are some more of his abilities.

No Caption Provided

Has a skill called [Zero Field Ray]. a wave that brings all living being’s pulse to 0, and turns all energy to 0.

No Caption Provided

He can attack beyond space/Time.

He can also downgrade peoples powers below himself

No Caption Provided

There is a little of what he can do. Hope this helps

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: they all seem awesome but I am just saying in advance. I can't read them right now, I have to sleep and I have to travel tomorrow. So.. Yeah. Just informing. Will definitely reply all that with more scans, if I can find any.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: they all seem awesome but I am just saying in advance. I can't read them right now, I have to sleep and I have to travel tomorrow. So.. Yeah. Just informing. Will definitely reply all that with more scans, if I can find any.

It's totally fine mate. Get some sleep and when ya feel like it, read up on it and bring some nice scans. Best of luck and see ya

Ruksos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ruksos  Online

@rikuyamaha: listen rimuru is not infinite d he is at max infinite multiversal (like bse xeno goku lol) because he did not transcend his own verse in infinite dimensions (creating multi-dimensional stuff doesnt put you on that level unless you transcend your own reality on that scale). again he only manipulates aristotelian concepts (type 3) which means he has only control of concepts that affect reality, unlike yogiri who can affect higher d and even beyond d (my wank because of the way his transcendence is described on vsbattles) concepts. again just because you exist before the verse or something does not mean you're beyond d. and also transcending spacetime conceptually puts rimuru at 5d (also yogiri has 5d hax, high priest/sttgl have 11d hax, soujirou mibu scales to reinhard whos beyond d and ugo literally sees him as fiction)

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: thank you for understanding. 😌

Unfortunately I have to leave my safe zone and heaven (my house), for four days.... Plus I have autism. Well, I will try to find better feats for soujirou. Dude's very underrated cause of low taikyouko level. I will explain this taikyouko as well. See ya!