Can the Immortal Hulk survive a bullet from Johnny Joestar ?

• 45 results
Asshat_Zeppeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Can the Immortal Hulk survive a bullet from Johnny Joestar ? (64 votes)

Hulk Survives 45%
Johnny turn him into dust 56%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So I heard Immortal Hulk is harder to kill than a cockroach on performance enhancing drugs, and since Johnny has the highest attack potency of any JoJo character I know of (and partly cuz I don't think he gets enough attention) I made this Pole what do you guys think will happen ?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Johnny_Joestar#Johnny%20Joestar

• 
Asshat_Zeppeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Asshat_Zeppeli

Some feats for Johnny's infinite rotation (WARNING BIG SPOILERS FOR JOJO PART 7! )

He already had infinite Energy with ACT 2

No Caption Provided

With only ACT 3 has Multi universal range, even after having been teleported to another dimension his nail bullet holes still hit the target.

No Caption Provided

Even after this character had switched bodies with an alternate universe counterpart it still affected him.

Once you get hit by ACT 4 every cell in your body will start to spin infinitely

No Caption Provided

Until there's nothing left not even your soul

No Caption Provided

ACT 4 proved itself to be above both time and space

Deals damage through a Dimensional wall

No Caption Provided

Moves while time is stopped

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Hulk's amazing with regen, but he's not living through this unless he gets something really impressive. Tusk ACT4 was literally capable of producing a attack with infinite strength behind it.

Asshat_Zeppeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@felgrim31: He gets cut by adamantium knives and has had his chest blown open by an energy beam from a random new character. He's not brushing off Universal damage what I'm asking is if he can come back from it ?

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@asshat_zeppeli: Immortal Hulk hasn't been cut by Adamantium or at least after his final resurrection in No Surrender. An Adamantium scalpel, operated by a mechanical arm strong enough to bend Titanium like paper, could only barely cut through his heart.

Hotshot is clearly not some random character if he can damage Hulk like that.

Hulk is obviously nowhere to close to universal.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asshat_Zeppeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: So Hulk can't tank infinite damage and since it spreads to his every cell can he regenerate from being turned to dust ?

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asshat_zeppeli: He can come back, good as new, from a smoldering corpse and the Avengers had to keep him bathed in sunlight (UV light, mostly) to prevent that from happening. Sunlight is his only known weakness.

And of course he cant tank infinite damage. He isnt omnipotent.

Asshat_Zeppeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: So if there's nothing left of his corpse there's no mystical energy of some kind that will bring him back as far as we know ?

Risk0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure. Does he get feats from his past incarnations?

Asshat_Zeppeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Asshat_Zeppeli

Sure can't see any versions of Hulk being harder to kill than Immortal Hulk and I don't think ANY version of Hulk has ever tanked infinite damage before. So far I'm starting to think that Poll was pointless, Hulk fans seem relatively unreasonable.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sure can't see any versions of Hulk being harder to kill than Immortal Hulk and I don't think ANY version of Hulk has ever tanked infinite damage before. So far I'm starting to think that Poll was pointless, Hulk fans seem relatively unreasonable.

Immortal Hulk can't die at all. Also wtf does infinite damage even mean

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Unless it produces sunlight Hulk will live but he'll get absolutely trashed by the bullet.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk dies, he can't tank Act IV.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: So if there's nothing left of his corpse there's no mystical energy of some kind that will bring him back as far as we know ?

He can come back just fine on his own - his healing factor is just that good. Unless there is sunlight involved.

Okay seriously, who here has claimed he can tank infinite damage? Not even sure what you're going for here....

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 nwname  Moderator

@kgb725: it means Hulk can't survive it.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 nwname  Moderator

@kgb725: because it does infinite damage and even completely erases out of existence.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Infinite damage makes 0 sense even for comics. I can't even think about how that works

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Infinite damage makes 0 sense even for comics. I can't even think about how that works

Infinite damage here clearly means the death of every single individual cell in the person's body, every part of them utterly destroyed to the smallest percentage, even killing the soul of a person in the process (thus making it not just a physical attack, but also one grounded in soul manipulation/destruction as well).

That's exactly what it is. Hulk ain't taking that unless he got some good feats recently that suggest he could survive a attack with infinite rotational energy behind it.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 nwname  Moderator

@kgb725: Yes its pretty much bullshit. Its even weirder when its not done by a cosmic entity but used by just a man with human level stats.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By WollfMyth209

Hulk may not die, but every single cell in his body spinning to infinity will certainly take him out for a very long time.

Act IV seems like a thing that bypasses normal durability and regen tbh.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@kgb725 said:

@diarrhearegatta: Hasnt he been attacked on a cellular level before ?

I think he has, but not to the extent of every cell in his body rotating to infinity. But I doubt that Hulk could also somehow survive his very essence (his soul) being destroyed through.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's how I see it, but don't know enough about the other character to say for sure.

Hulk may not die, but every single cell in his body spinning to infinity will certainly take him out for a very long time.

Asshat_Zeppeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Asshat_Zeppeli

@brucerogers: Some dude said Hulk would tank it easily right above your first post.

@wollfmyth209: Sofar as I know there are only two ways to counter ACT 4's rotation, cutting off the infected bit before it spreads which is very fast.

No Caption Provided

Its worth mentioning his opponent had full Intel on ACT4's ability, a light speed stand and was just generally a genius Psychopath. Don't think Hulk would ever do that also this question assumes Hulk gets shot in the chest so not really an option.

The second method of surviving is redundant to this debate but you can reverse your cell's spin with an Opposite Infinite rotation before it kills you.

No Caption Provided

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: because it does infinite damage and even completely erases out of existence.

Except that it doesn't not from what i see in those scans.

Admittedly i know nothing about Jojo or the powers of that universe characters, for all i know they might go around tanking galaxy busting attacks like they are mosquito bites or maybe, just maybe the art of hyperbole is completely lost on people on this site. And this site is just full of literalists that take everything at face value and never apply any critical thinking or nuance to anything.

Now to answer the threads rather silly question. No, Hulk can not survive an infinite attack(even though he has once in the past but that is obvious PIS), he can't survive a multiverse busting one, nor a universe busting one, nor a galaxy busting one, but maybe and that's a BIG MAYBE he can survive a solar system attack though he'd be messed up and will need to heal almost entirely.

So if a bullet from Johnny Joestar truly has infinite damage behind it, Hulk is not surviving it, not in a million years. With that said this attack is said to spin infinitely and with each cycle the spin gets smaller and smaller until it's infinitely smaller not that it does infinite damage, it certainly didn't do infinite damage to that guy it hit because most of his body is intact albeit twisted into spirals. It does suggest that the attack does have some degree of hax outside of just physical damage if it can destroy even the soul, though i don't see that being mentioned in the scans either. So unless there is some other scan that shows this attack erasing someone out of existence or that these characters in general just go around showcasing attacks that bust solar systems to multiverses as the OP suggested i am not buying that this attack is putting down Hulk.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe.

Asshat_Zeppeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Asshat_Zeppeli

@intothevoid: Like I said in the above post it spreads to your entire body and after a bit of time passing begins destroying your spinning cells until there's nothing left. The specific character I showed took a bit longer as he kept switching bodies resetting his cells but the spin stayed on him regardless. Most regular attacks from ACT4 when he really wants to kill someone quick look like this.

No Caption Provided

Soul damage statements

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Its worth mentioning since JOJO characters essentially fight with physical manifestations of their souls they are capable of seeing their dead opponents souls go to the after life

No Caption Provided

No such event occurred after anybody was killed by ACT 4

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By IntoTheVoid

@asshat_zeppeli: Ok, so how powerful are Jojo characters? Planet busters, galaxy busters, multiverse busters? What level attacks can they tank in terms of destruction?

Asshat_Zeppeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intothevoid: In part 6 a dude destroys and recreates a universe using his infinite speed and he's like the third strongest character, JoJo's Stands as far as a power system is the living embodiment of a no limits fallacy.

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asshat_zeppeli: Hulk dies then and it's hard for me to imagine that this thread wasn't bait.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By nwname  Moderator

@intothevoid: Mostly small building level in damage, one stand removes anything it touches even spacetime. In durability there is a stand with literal infinite durability stat and a stand with the ability to cancel any action taken even space-time matter erasure, apart from them at most building level durability. But there is no high level destruction in the series only high level hax. Except 1 universal collapse done via time manipulation.

BowdowntoDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:
@asshat_zeppeli said:

Immortal Hulk can't die at all. Also wtf does infinite damage even mean

Prove it. Show me Immortal hulk healing and coming back from nothing, or healing from a molecule. Hell, can you even show me him healing from decapitation? Reattaching a severed head doesn't count, btw.

@asshat_zeppeli: Immortal Hulk hasn't been cut by Adamantium or at least after his final resurrection in No Surrender. An Adamantium scalpel, operated by a mechanical arm strong enough to bend Titanium like paper, could only barely cut through his heart.

Hotshot is clearly not some random character if he can damage Hulk like that.

Hulk is obviously nowhere to close to universal.

Umm... what?

If you're honestly bringing up "bending titanium like paper", in a thread involving the hulk, you must have a low opinion of hulk or high opinion of titanium because bending titanium like paper is something people like spiderman and even weaker can do.

If you honestly believe that chopping hulks heart clean in half means something only "barely cut through his heart" then you would need to look up what barely means since that isn't in line with what it means.

Adamantium in comics has never been particularly impressive when it isn't Wolverine's claws.

There's more, though. Weren't hulk fanboys the ones bragging about how "hulk is as tough on the insides as he is on the outside" in the literal flash vs hulk battles as an attempt to argue that flash or others would't be able to phase hulks organs out of his body? I wonder what happened to that argument now? Did hulks heart magically become softer than his external skin right before that supposed adamantium scalpel chopped his heart in half? I think you need to make up your mind on whether hulk is as tough on the inside as he is on the outside because you can't argue one thing in a flash vs hulk thread then pretend its no longer true when hulks organs get cut in half.

Though I honestly don't think you can be convinced seeing as you literally tried arguing hulk can survive, tank, and heal from galaxy busting levels of destruction on the sole basis of hulk coming back after banners body was melted to a skeleton...

@asshat_zeppeli: He can come back, good as new, from a smoldering corpse and the Avengers had to keep him bathed in sunlight (UV light, mostly) to prevent that from happening. Sunlight is his only known weakness.

And of course he cant tank infinite damage. He isnt omnipotent.

Uhh what? That was banners corpse that was smoldering, even then, coming back from a smoldering corpse doesn't mean much as far as healing factors are concerned. The point you're missing is his skeleton was still there, he only healed skin and muscle. this bullet would completely vaporize him. You would need to provide feats of hulk regenerating from a molecule- which you've claimed, yet can't show. I mean you claimed he can come back from being totally disintegrated into thin air, yet you can't show him even regenerating back from a molecule, a drop of blood, or even decapitation. Reattaching a severed head doesn't count btw.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bowdowntodaddy: Hello, WITB. I see your garbage tier trolling hasnt improved.

BowdowntoDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^This is what happens when someone claiming Hulk can regenerate from a molecule gets a reality check. I mean damn, this fanbase is like an icon of mental gymnastics

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By seastone98

Taking joestar ability at FACE VALUE (i idk much about jojo tbh) its obvious hulk can't survive universal eradication no matter how much hulk fans say otherwise honestly this entire thread MIGHT just be a way 2 start a flame war

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: He like posted 20 different posts in a span of a couple of hours, it's like he wants to get in as much as he can before the banhammer lol.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crytodaddykid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im honestly laughing my ass off at just how butthurt fanboys of fictional characters can get, I mean any normal rational fan would maybe get upset that their character lost to another one but this thread is pure gold you literally have like 5 or 6 people on this thread who are butthurt over hulk. But they aren't even butthurt over him getting his ass kicked in a fight, they are literally butthurt because hulk isn't immune to physical force.

They are literally butthurt, over hulks lack of healing feats.

They are literally butthurt, over the fact that hulk can't survive, heal from, or regenerate from a solar system busting or galaxy busting attack.

Even the most hardcore fanboys generally don't wank a sub planetary character to galaxy levels... yet on this gold thread... you have users getting butthurt over hulk being incapable of surviving galaxy level destruction to the point they wank the character so hard they spout bullshut like "hulk cant die no matter how hard he gets hit, he will just always heal even from galaxy level attacks"

lmao...

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk ain't surviving an attack that is quite literally infinite.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johnny one shots.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao, what has this fag done to prove he is capable of one shooting Hulk? Breaking dimension wall? Moving while time is stopped? Physic defying shit? Lmao, get that shit out of here, because even Classic Hulk had been through similar conditions and he is still here. Hulk eats everyone in Jo Jo, including the guy who recreates an entire universe.

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not sure how it will work on Immortal Hulk, since even if he dies he gets a hard reset and just comes back like nothing happened.

Maybe the bullet can somehow override this, but if the reason why Hulk comes back to life is because of TOBA than probably not.

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iflated3go: The Infinite Spin can't be stopped and eats away at your soul. Hulk can't regen from that.

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzerx: Maybe, the soul part is tricky but it all depends if the whole reason why Hulk can't die is actually TOBA, if that turns out to be true than yea almost nothing can permanently kill him.

But for the sake of argument, let's say he dies permanently.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, the statement “unstoppable“ or something of similar exaggerative values is an exaggeration that shouldn’t be taken seriously because in the end it has limited amount of feats and bull like others do, unless you wanna believe that the Juggernaut is in the same category. Breaking laws of physics that would require infinite power to do so have been constantly done by people not above herald tiers so saying that because Jojo characters have these simple haxes which Marvel fodders do as well isn’t helping anyone’s case.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 nwname  Moderator

Lmao, what has this fag done to prove he is capable of one shooting Hulk? Breaking dimension wall? Moving while time is stopped? Physic defying shit? Lmao, get that shit out of here, because even Classic Hulk had been through similar conditions and he is still here. Hulk eats everyone in Jo Jo, including the guy who recreates an entire universe.

The nail bullet has literally infinite energy and can destroy souls. Also GER (stat independent effect reversal) statues Hulk forever. Notorious B.I.G. is an eternal stalemate (can't get destroyed at all, always regens and has infinite survival power) with the immortal Hulk too.