Can Thanos survive Superman's neck snap to Zod?

• 113 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@eredin12 said:

@nervedamage:

Your logic is very idiotic, IM is MCU character, not DCEU one, so Superman does not scale to him in any way, he does not get his feats, IM IW suit thruster amped hits have no anti feats, they are not automatically weaker than Superman, no they are only thing that made Thanos bleed, they are strogner than Superman hits, Superman hits cannot do that, just like Mjolnir did not do that which hits much harder than Superman

And Carol never overpowered Thanos, she used her entire body strength and flight to overpower his one arm, even farmer Thanos overpowered her leg with heavily weekend arm, and Carol has much better strength feats than Superman, and its not even close

And your logic is laughable (almost clown-like content) if only it actually made me laugh instead of waste my time. So because he's an MCU character that means no one can scale him to a DCEU character? I'm having problems trying to figure out where you getting at with this.

Superman hits cannot do that, just like Mjolnir did not do that which hits much harder than Superman

But you are willing to scale Clarks hits to Mjolnir, automatic defeat in trying to present yourself sounding smart. Goes to show you how bad his durability is, does that also mean Stark hits hard than a nuke too?

Nothing shows Stark have any better feats than Clark, none of his feats comes close.

Thanos being knocked back by Peter makes Peter around his level in strength so I guess that puts him over Clark, right?

No Caption Provided

But going by what you said, when Stark was up against Thanos, he was also using his repulsors blast. do you think that would somehow surpass what Clark does in both JLA and MoS?

Do you think any of that come close to this?

No Caption Provided

But if you want to call that an outlier, then go ahead. Stark nor Thanos still haven't came close to pulling these feats off such as these.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also, Stormbreaker Thor >>>> Bleeding Edge Stark FYI. Clark is snapping his neck.

And Carol never overpowered Thanos, she used her entire body strength and flight to overpower his one arm, even farmer Thanos overpowered her leg with heavily weekend arm

Two examples:

No Caption Provided

During the beginning, she has her arms around his neck and overpowered him.

No Caption Provided

Couldn't even overpower her, she still overpowered him with her powers which is the source of her strength, regardless of the methods. she then proceeds to overpower his one arm with one arm. FoH. Need I remind you that supes was weakened by a heavy dosage of kryptonite when he fought up against doomsday?

No Caption Provided

If Caps could give him trouble from snapping Clark could easily manhandle him with a neck snap.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

PaulPogba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@eredin12 said:

@nervedamage:

Your logic is very idiotic, IM is MCU character, not DCEU one, so Superman does not scale to him in any way, he does not get his feats, IM IW suit thruster amped hits have no anti feats, they are not automatically weaker than Superman, no they are only thing that made Thanos bleed, they are strogner than Superman hits, Superman hits cannot do that, just like Mjolnir did not do that which hits much harder than Superman

And Carol never overpowered Thanos, she used her entire body strength and flight to overpower his one arm, even farmer Thanos overpowered her leg with heavily weekend arm, and Carol has much better strength feats than Superman, and its not even close

And your logic is laughable (almost clown-like content) if only it actually made me laugh instead of waste my time. So because he's an MCU character that means no one can scale him to a DCEU character? I'm having problems trying to figure out where you getting at with this.

Superman hits cannot do that, just like Mjolnir did not do that which hits much harder than Superman

But you are willing to scale Clarks hits to Mjolnir, automatic defeat in trying to present yourself sounding smart. Goes to show you how bad his durability is, does that also mean Stark hits hard than a nuke too?

Nothing shows Stark have any better feats than Clark, none of his feats comes close.

Thanos being knocked back by Peter makes Peter around his level in strength so I guess that puts him over Clark, right?

No Caption Provided

But going by what you said, when Stark was up against Thanos, he was also using his repulsors blast. do you think that would somehow surpass what Clark does in both JLA and MoS?

No Caption Provided

But if you want to call that an outlier, then go ahead. Stark nor Thanos still haven't came close to pulling these feats off such as these.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also, Stormbreaker Thor >>>> Bleeding Edge Stark FYI. Clark is snapping his neck.

And Carol never overpowered Thanos, she used her entire body strength and flight to overpower his one arm, even farmer Thanos overpowered her leg with heavily weekend arm

Two examples:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Couldn't even overpower her, she still overpowered him with her powers which is the source of her strength, regardless of the methods. she then proceeds to overpower his one arm with one arm. FoH. Need I remind you that supes was weakened by a heavy dosage of kryptonite when he fought up against doomsday?

No Caption Provided

If Caps could give him trouble from snapping Clark could easily manhandle him with a neck snap.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lmao your lowballing is hilarious.

Thanos is multiple times stronger and durable than Clark and bleeding him is a feat for ironman.

Did peter hurt or make Thanos bleed? No so stop using the gif. tectonic plate is just newspaper headlines non canon outlier and the other two feats are nowhere close thor moving small moon sized rings and Thanos is much stronger than Thor

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Nervedamage

@paulpogba said:
@nervedamage said:
@eredin12 said:

@nervedamage:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Two examples:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Thanos is multiple times stronger and durable than Clark and bleeding him is a feat for ironman.

Did peter hurt or make Thanos bleed? No so stop using the gif. tectonic plate is just newspaper headlines non canon outlier and the other two feats are nowhere close thor moving small moon sized rings and Thanos is much stronger than Thor

LMAO via the stones! Boy, you guys act so delusional at times.

PaulPogba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paulpogba said:
@nervedamage said:
@eredin12 said:

@nervedamage:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Two examples:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

LMAO via the stones! Boy, you guys act so delusional at times.

Lol? directors stated they are small moon sized.

Superman is weak if you remove his speed advantage compard to Thanos.

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol? directors stated they are small moon sized.

Superman is weak if you remove his speed advantage compard to Thanos.

I guess that scales Cap to multi-continental who made Thanos struggled from using his glove, right? LOL

PaulPogba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nervedamage:

Cap doesn’t scale from Thanos and he is powerful lol. Stop with the lowball

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nervedamage:

Yes, that is what it means, DCEU character does not scale to MCU character

Funny how you are not capable of understanding this basic logic, IM thruster amped hits dont have any anti feat in IW, their only good feat is hurting Thanos, that is why that is not an anti feat for Thanos but feat for IM, and just showed how hard his thruster amped hits are and Superman cannot scale to it in any way, while Mjolnir is difirnet since it has multiple feats that clearly established how strong it is, same is with Superman, and Mjilnir is just stronger, much stronger, that is why i am doing it

So no that doesn't mean his durability is bad but that Stark thruster amped hits(which is the only thing that made him bleed are good)

Does he hit harder than nuke? He does not need to since wekaned Nuke in space fodderized Superman, turned him into broken the skeleton so yeah he does not need to

His feat of making Thanos bleed does, it is much stronger, i agree that his normal punches are weaker but his thruster amped hits are indeed stronger

Not any more than Superman and Namek being knocked around by bullets ( which hit with less force than even Cap let alone Spdierman) mean that they are around multi-ton level

He was using his trusted amped hits and yes it would by feats

What misleading newspaper easter egg that means nothing?
Pulling ships means nothing, IM effortlessly moving building-sized ship is a better feat and comparable to other feat and not to mention that Carol throwing that missle hundreds of meters against gravity is far better than either of those feats

Two examples:

What her using her skill grab neck of heavily weakend Thanos that could barely walk? Really? Lmao, instantly after that he overpowered her leg with injured arm approving he is stronger, she did not overpower him there, she just used her skill and body to grab his neck, that was not strength fight, he overpowered her after that

after she was amped by IG here, and that is very important that is not her base power level she used her entire body there and flight to overpower his one arm and he was still holding her back with that arm, she did not overpower his one arm with one arm but with her entire body and flight, and he was still holding her back but at her normal level he easily overpowers her and at her normal level she is still much stronger than Superman

That was Superman after he recovered and all he did is send DD in one building creating chain of explosions, that is nothing compared to Mjolnir hits

Another proof about your idiotic logic and ignorance, Russo brothers said Thanos did not even feel his strength he was just surprised by his dedication and will power, nothing more, so yeah no Cap did not give him any trouble until he got amped to Thor level by Mjolnir

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

Yes, that is what it means, DCEU character does not scale to MCU character

All shows that DCEU characters will shit on MCU, that's why you won't scale them together, better feats, better showings, and better scaling.

Funny how you are not capable of understanding this basic logic, IM thruster amped hits dont have any anti feat in IW, their only good feat is hurting Thanos, that is why that is not an anti feat for Thanos but feat for IM, and just showed how hard his thruster amped hits are and Superman cannot scale to it in any way, while Mjolnir is difirnet since it has multiple feats that clearly established how strong it is, same is with Superman, and Mjilnir is just stronger, much stronger, that is why i am doing it

So no that doesn't mean his durability is bad but that Stark thruster amped hits(which is the only thing that made him bleed are good)

You continue with this stupid statement that Stark hit harder than Clark which is total bollocks, Nothing suggests that Thanos Durability is higher than superman's neck-snapping strength. You haven't provided any decent scan of Stark with any other feats to suggest that he's ahead of Clark other than making Thanos cheek bleed a tiny fucking bit. which in end doesn't seem like a super spectacular feat for Stark, now does it?

I already showed you why that logic doesn't work, because Stark is less than Clark. Bleeding Edge or plain Iron man, it just shows how brittle Thanos really is.

Lemme break this down for you;

So after his little battle with Cap, you see this funny little bruise around his right eye.

Before:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

After:

No Caption Provided

and that's not from the lighting my man.

No Caption Provided

And this came right when Cap came and Save Thor from dying, so I'll say this again, You don't know wtf you're talking about. Because Caps had Mjolnir, and you said Mjolnir did nothing and even said it hit harder than Clark, so wtf are you talking about? A cut requires less force than a bruise, Stark barely scrape his skin.

Does he hit harder than nuke? He does not need to since wekaned Nuke in space fodderized Superman, turned him into broken the skeleton so yeah he does not need to

You completely missed the point of that question, it was for the sake of any real impressive showing, and you still ignored the fact that Clark came back afterwards, right? he was also incredibly weakened by kryptonite, right? You continue with this fallacy that Stark is somehow stronger than Clark in his shiny red cute armor, you fail to see the reason why the nuke affected Clark in the first place, he took heavy blows from before the fight with doomsday and didn't even get a chance to rest up. Now show me scans of Stark doing something remotely close while not amped and depowered like Clark. Another Feat I should add was during the nuke he was lifting a Doomsday who could easily overpower him that also got amped from the nuke.

His feat of making Thanos bleed does, it is much stronger, i agree that his normal punches are weaker but his thruster amped hits are indeed stronger

No, it doesn't, it doesn't scale to anything, like you said there you go backtracking calling a tiny drop of blood a feat that would put him over superman, superman would have ragdoll Thanos on his best day.

Not any more than Superman and Namek being knocked around by bullets ( which hit with less force than even Cap let alone Spdierman) mean that they are around multi-ton level

And yet you don't see any bruises from Clark

"But going by what you said, when Stark was up against Thanos, he was also using his repulsors blast. do you think that would somehow surpass what Clark does in both JLA and MoS?"

He was using his trusted amped hits and yes it would by feats

Baseline feat if you ask me far inferior to Clark's.

What misleading newspaper easter egg that means nothing?

Base from who? 100% consistent with a dying Zeus, who even at full power is weaker than Superman, creating a large island.

Pulling ships means nothing, IM effortlessly moving building-sized ship is a better feat and comparable to other feat and not to mention that Carol throwing that missle hundreds of meters against gravity is far better than either of those feats

Loading Video...

Doesn't even come close.

No Caption Provided

Two examples:

What her using her skill grab neck of heavily weakened* Thanos that could barely walk? Really? Lmao, instantly after that he overpowered her leg with injured arm approving he is stronger, she did not overpower him there, she just used her skill and body to grab his neck, that was not strength fight, he overpowered her after that

after she was amped by IG here, and that is very important that is not her base power level she used her entire body there and flight to overpower his one arm and he was still holding her back with that arm, she did not overpower his one arm with one arm but with her entire body and flight, and he was still holding her back but at her normal level he easily overpowers her and at her normal level she is still much stronger than Superman

That was Superman after he recovered and all he did is send DD in one building creating chain of explosions, that is nothing compared to Mjolnir hits

Idiotic Logic, how do you think Thanos overpower anyone else, it doesn't matter if you're using your entire body, you're still overpowering them, such a weak excuse. Superman didn't recover after fighting with doomsday, throughout the fight up until that nuke he was still weakened. Show me feats of Mjolnir, show me as many feats as you can. He also had used the spear which also weakened him since being near kryptonite drains him of his strength, he was severely handicapped against an opponent that amps themselves whenever they take damage.

Another proof about your idiotic logic and ignorance, Russo brothers said Thanos did not even feel his strength he was just surprised by his dedication and will power, nothing more, so yeah no Cap did not give him any trouble until he got amped to Thor level by Mjolnir

Still missing the point there, I believe you projecting at this point in some shape of form no offense, Cap still was able to stop him regardless there was no reason for him to stop from snapping if was the case, it is a poor excuse through and through.

No Caption Provided

Clark dgaf about will power

No Caption Provided

Clark is still snaping Thanos's neck just like how Thanos snapped half the population away. The amount of wank going on here needs to stop.

With that said, He's still snapping Thanos's neck, the question is, will he survive?

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Eredin12

@nervedamage:

All shows that DCEU characters will shit on MCU, that's why you won't scale them together, better feats, better showings, and better scaling.

Not really MCU has better feats what you are doing is ignoring feats and just scaling Superman from MCU character because in your mind he is much stronger, which is very stupid logic

You continue with this stupid statement that Stark hit harder than Clark which is total bollocks, Nothing suggests that Thanos Durability is higher than superman's neck-snapping strength.

Just because you do not like something does not mean it is bollocks

And yeah Thanos feats suggest that

You haven't provided any decent scan of Stark with any other feats to suggest that he's ahead of Clark other than making Thanos cheek bleed a tiny fucking bit. which in end doesn't seem like a super spectacular feat for Stark, now does it?

That is more than enough he was only one who did it Thanos tanked hits from Mjolnir which hits much harder than Clark and yeah it does seem very spectacular for Stark

I already showed you why that logic doesn't work, because Stark is less than Clark. Bleeding Edge or plain Iron man, it just shows how brittle Thanos really is.

At this point, i question your reasoning ability, you are ignoring everything i am saying and just repeating " StArK Is LeSs ThAN ClArK" that is not how debates work if that is how you want to debate then lets not waste our time, again no he is not, his normal hits are yes, but his thruster amped hits are not, they are above him, they do not have any anti feat meaning it is not an anti feat for Thanos and does not show he is brittle it just shows how hard Tony hits with them

Lemme break this down for you;

Oh please dont i can smell it will be some serious nonsense that will hurt by brain

So after his little battle with Cap, you see this funny little bruise around his right eye.And this came right when Cap came and Save Thor from dying, so I'll say this again, You don't know wtf you're talking about. Because Caps had Mjolnir, and you said Mjolnir did nothing and even said it hit harder than Clark, so wtf are you talking about? A cut requires less force than a bruise, Stark barely scrape his skin.

Yes after many hits to head Mjolnir gave him title bruise, i know that but it was almost nothing, that is my point, he was not dazed, not close to being knocked out, not even for one second like Superman was when Zod hit him with steel beam or knocked out when DD hit him with concrete block, there was no blood, that is less than bleeding which Tony gave him, Tony is only one who made him bleed, so yes he tanked multiple hits to head from Mjolnir, one just one casual hit from weakened Thor nearly knocked out Hulk, he was heavily dazed for 4,5 seconds, that is the same Mjolnir that destroyed city block by the shockwave, Supermans shockwave cannot destroy even small house, Mjolnir hits much harder than Superman could in his dreams, that is why that is very impressive durability feat

You completely missed the point of that question, it was for the sake of any real impressive showing, and you still ignored the fact that Clark came back afterwards, right?

1. How is that impressive? Nuke turned him into broken skeleton while Thor tanked stronger explosion and was only knocked out and that was weakend Thor

2. He came back yes after he regenerated but that does not matter, that is not durability showing, my point was nuke fodderized him

he was also incredibly weakened by kryptonite, right?

No, he was not, that is fan theory, nowhere was that stated and feats he performed were just as good as they where on his normal level, even if he was weakend it was by a small amount, it is unquantifiable by how much was the weakend so yeah Nuke busted him

You continue with this fallacy that Stark is somehow stronger than Clark in his shiny red cute armor, you fail to see the reason why the nuke affected Clark in the first place, he took heavy blows from before the fight with doomsday and didn't even get a chance to rest up.

I never said that he is stronger, his normal hits are not, only his trusted amped hits are

Oh he did have chance to rest up, DD knocked him out for 2 minutes after just a few hits, that is how much did he rest up so yeah i think it was enaugh

Now show me scans of Stark doing something remotely close while not amped and depowered like Clark. Another Feat I should add was during the nuke he was lifting a Doomsday who could easily overpower him that also got amped from the nuke.

Doing what? Geting wrecked by a nuke? I am sorry but Tony did not face nuke but he did tank metoer hiring him at reentry speed and you know what is an interesting fact about them :

Asteroids with a diameter of 7 meters enter the atmosphere about every 5 years with as much kinetic energy as the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima

And one Tonys armor no solled was much bigger than that, yet it did nothing to armor yet Thanos did this to it with a slap

No Caption Provided

So yeah and also i never said Tony is more durable than Clark, only that his thruster amped hits are stronger

No, it doesn't, it doesn't scale to anything, like you said there you go backtracking calling a tiny drop of blood a feat that would put him over superman, superman would have ragdoll Thanos on his best day.

It would because Mjolnir could not make him bleed even a tiny drop of blood, Mjolnir that hits much harder than Superman, and yeah Superman cannot ragdoll Thanos he is much weaker, can he send him flying? Sure freaking bullets, man-made weak bullets ragdolled Superman with ease and even hurt him but Superman cannot make Thanos bleed, he just does not have feats

And yet you don't see any bruises from Clark

Please tell me that you are not comparing Mjolnir with bullets? Please tell that you are not

Thanos no solled normal Cap hiting him with sharp vibranium shield, far better feat than any bullet tanking, but Mjolnir is another story, Mjolnir makes Cap high tier, my point is getting your body moved by something does not mean that thing that moved it is close to you( you said Thanos is spiderman level), otherwise Superman is bullet level, so yeah you got debunked there, lets move on

Baseline feat if you ask me far inferior to Clark's.

But i am not asking you, i dont care do you think it is inferior or not, i am looking at feats, this is not about our opinion this is about objective truth, about feats, and by feats, those hits are stronger than Clarks hits, you dont need to like it but that is how it is

Base from who? 100% consistent with a dying Zeus, who even at full power is weaker than Superman, creating a large island.

I am not even going to bother with this logical fail

Doesn't even come close.

I am talking about his IW feat where he easily lifted building-sized ship and lifting is far harder than slowly pulling something

Idiotic Logic, how do you think Thanos overpower anyone else, it doesn't matter if you're using your entire body, you're still overpowering them, such a weak excuse.

Another logical fail, if i use the strength of my entire body I could overpower one arm of some powerlifter, does that mean i am even close to them in strength let alone stronger? Hell no, that is not how strength works, of course, it matters if you use your entire body strength against someone's one arm, one arm has less than 5% of your body's strength, my point is Thanos arm is stronger then her leg, meaning he is stronger then her, now she can still overpower his one arm with her entire body for a moment, he was still holding her back with one arm but he is stronger in fair strength fight

Superman didn't recover after fighting with doomsday, throughout the fight up until that nuke he was still weakened. Show me feats of Mjolnir, show me as many feats as you can. He also had used the spear which also weakened him since being near kryptonite drains him of his strength, he was severely handicapped against an opponent that amps themselves whenever they take damage.

He did recover, there was no evidence he was weakened like i have adresed

Mjolnir destroyed city block by the shockwave, destroyed 1-mile radius of a forest, nearly one-shotted Hulk, shaked 10 miles of Bifrost bridge and building near the bay, shaking multi million-ton ship, it hits far harder than Clark does

Still missing the point there, I believe you projecting at this point in some shape of form no offense, Cap still was able to stop him regardless there was no reason for him to stop from snapping if was the case, it is a poor excuse through and through.

It seems you are more deluded than i thought, how is stating facts projecting? Cap was not able to stop him, there is no excuses that is what Russos said, their word is a word of God, they said Cap could not stop him and that Thanos did not even feel his strength, he just stopped because he was surprised by his dedication, that is a point, Cap did not stop him, Thanos stopped because he was surprised by his dedication, learning to read or pay attention would be good

And Superman punched Batman? Wow, he is so strong he could not knock out Batman unlike Thanos who one-shotted Cap while heavily holding back not to kill him, and what Superman did has nothing to do with will power, they were not in strength fight, and Superman was bloodlusted and Thanos was not, you again ignoring context because it suits you

Clark is still snaping Thanos's neck just like how Thanos snapped half the population away. The amount of wank going on here needs to stop.

Yeah i agree the amount of Superman wank should stop but it probably will not, Superman is the most popular character which his why he is wanked but no Clark cannot snap his neck, he has no feats to show that he can

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

Not really MCU has better feats what you are doing is ignoring feats and just scaling Superman from MCU character because in your mind he is much stronger, which is very stupid logic

Much like yours, stating Stark hits harder than Clark. You haven't made any strong points throughout this whole entire argument and you were the first to tag me. You haven't of yet changed my mind with your stupid logic. Further, I already presented my evidence you only presented paragraphs that haven't been properly backed up with any decent citations. So be careful overusing the word logic, because you sound less intelligent when trying to come off condescending.

Just because you do not like something does not mean it is bollocks

Never said anything but your logic being bollocks.

And yeah Thanos feats suggest that

No, it doesn't, you haven't even present any decent arguments other than strawman while a shown actual scans debunking your claims. He got cut by iron man, he got tagged by Cap and bruised. He was also getting bruised throughout the entire fight. All you did was overhyped his durability.

I've shown time and time again, that he can get hurt by things you said he couldn't such as Mjolnir

"no they are only thing that made Thanos bleed, they are strogner than Superman hits, Superman hits cannot do that, just like Mjolnir did not do that which hits much harder than Superman"

Your spelling is terrible at that, but you did say that, while being bruise is internal bleeding underneath the skin. You were wrong, I called you out on it.

That is more than enough he was only one who did it Thanos tanked hits from Mjolnir which hits much harder than Clark and yeah it does seem very spectacular for Stark

So you think by not providing any scans, that's how it's gonna work? That's not how debates work, especially if you need to concrete your points, especially in this context.

At this point, i question your reasoning ability, you are ignoring everything i am saying and just repeating " StArK Is LeSs ThAN ClArK" that is not how debates work if that is how you want to debate then lets not waste our time, again no he is not, his normal hits are yes, but his thruster amped hits are not, they are above him, they do not have any anti feat meaning it is not an anti feat for Thanos and does not show he is brittle it just shows how hard Tony hits with them

What else is there to say with the likes of someone willing to cry over something I said which wasn't wrong. If you want to continue this, by all means, do so, but I already concrete where you stand and how incorrect you are with just saying "bUt STARK MaDe HURM BLEED", while not looking at other circumstances in that fight. Yes, Stark in his verse hit very hard in that instance, that's very impressive but compare to other verses like DCEU, it's pretty weak.

Oh please dont i can smell it will be some serious nonsense that will hurt by brain

Your brain is already hurt, hun. I can tell by your poor grammar and typos.

Yes after many hits to head Mjolnir gave him title bruise, i know that but it was almost nothing

Still was bruised multiple occasions I'll be happy to present them for you. just give me a reply.

that is my point, he was not dazed, not close to being knocked out, not even for one second like Superman was when Zod hit him with steel beam or knocked out when DD hit him with concrete block

Thanos no solled normal Cap hiting him with sharp vibranium shield, far better feat than any bullet tanking, but Mjolnir is another story, Mjolnir makes Cap high tier, my point is getting your body moved by something does not mean that thing that moved it is close to you( you said Thanos is spiderman level), otherwise Superman is bullet level, so yeah you got debunked there, let's move on

Actually that's wrong, you say not like Superman as if he no-sold them, he didn't he was staggering multiple occasions in that fight, wtf are you talking about?

sent on his ass
sent on his ass
And that doesn't look dazed to you?
And that doesn't look dazed to you?
No Caption Provided

All of which are at his level during his time in MoS and BvS, both you've mentioned are Kryptonian and are pretty much built the same way as Clark. Meaning they're gonna hit as hard as Clark. Clark was not dazed but usually knocked back or sent flying, never have I seen him barely lose consciousness or appear dazed only one instance of that was when he was WEAKENED BY KRYPTONITE WHEN HE FOUGHT DOOMSDAY BEFORE THE NUKE after fighting Bruce.

there was no blood, that is less than bleeding which Tony gave him, Tony is only one who made him bleed, so yes he tanked multiple hits to head from Mjolnir, one just one casual hit from weakened Thor nearly knocked out Hulk, he was heavily dazed for 4,5 seconds, that is the same Mjolnir that destroyed city block by the shockwave,

Supermans shockwave cannot destroy even small house

You need to provide actual scans instead of blowing smoke up people's asses.

Striking Strength does not equal lifting Strength, the same kind of strength that is used to break someone's neck.

Mjolnir hits much harder than Superman could in his dreams, that is why that is very impressive durability feat

Hulk was hit by it, and Thanos knocked him out, Hulk buster Knocked him out also made him lose his tooth,

1. How is that impressive? Nuke turned him into broken skeleton while Thor tanked stronger explosion and was only knocked out and that was weakend Thor

2. He came back yes after he regenerated but that does not matter, that is not durability showing, my point was nuke fodderized him

That's great an all, but none this scale to a healthy Clark, but look up the comic verse of Batman v Superman, much like that, the nuke is able to drain him of his Solar Energy, that's why when the sun finally shined on him he was completely restored. But he was already weakened by the kryptonite.

No, he was not, that is fan theory

No, it's not, he was weakened by kryptonite, after his fight with batman he was still weakened when he ran to lex, he was just strong enough to move forward, batman hit him with multiple dosages and then stabbed him in the face with a shard.

nowhere was that stated and feats he performed were just as good as they where on his normal level, even if he was weakend it was by a small amount, it is unquantifiable by how much was the weakend so yeah Nuke busted him

Nothing suggested he wasn't still weakened.

I never said that he is stronger, his normal hits are not, only his trusted amped hits are

And I'm telling you, that's pretty weak

Oh he did have chance to rest up, DD knocked him out for 2 minutes after just a few hits, that is how much did he rest up so yeah i think it was enaugh

I'm not even gonna bother this part, he was smashed with a large stone and was thrown to a building, that doesn't look like he has time to rest and it seem like he went through that building too, so after that, DD just went about his day, got shot, got mad, blew up a huge city block and Supes had to deal with him, He barely had any time to rest. so no, idk where you get that idea from but through that time span of the generals talking, news cast recording Superman was more than likely regaining his footing if anything, he was still weakened by kryptonite. Superman During JLA solo'd the JL, so sold a shot from Cyborg

Asteroids with a diameter of 7 meters enter the atmosphere about every 5 years with as much kinetic energy as the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima

Nothing suggests he tanked it, he was pretty much being ragged around also no shockwave suggests the shockwave being anywhere near that of a nuke even with such a force the meteor have to create any destructive forces that'll kill almost anyone in that fight.

No Caption Provided

It would because Mjolnir could not make him bleed even a tiny drop of blood, Mjolnir that hits much harder than Superman, and yeah Superman cannot ragdoll Thanos he is much weaker, can he send him flying? Sure freaking bullets, man-made weak bullets ragdolled Superman with ease and even hurt him but Superman cannot make Thanos bleed, he just does not have feats

Please tell me that you are not comparing Mjolnir with bullets? Please tell that you are not

Hmm. Zeus created an island on his own so... hmm, took the combined might of a Green Lantern, Zeus and Aries to take on Steppenwolf, meanwhile, Clark yungboys him with ease on his own.

But i am not asking you, i dont care do you think it is inferior or not, i am looking at feats, this is not about our opinion this is about objective truth, about feats, and by feats, those hits are stronger than Clarks hits, you dont need to like it but that is how it is

You have not provided anything of importance so anything you ask in return will be treated as trivial and as such. You don't get the luxury of getting any decent feats if you refuse to present any feats that'll put Thanos above Clark's pay grade.

I am not even going to bother with this logical fail

You're admitting defeat because you can't debunk this claim so you resort to insult, and claim that this is an easter egg, to what exactly? How is this at all an eastern egg if it's in a News Paper in that verse stating that's what he did. Wonder Woman also Scales to MoS to JLA.

I am talking about his IW feat where he easily lifted building-sized ship and lifting is far harder than slowly pulling something

Man up and provide those scans, that's all I'm asking.

Another logical fail, if i use the strength of my entire body I could overpower one arm of some powerlifter,

I see Thanos really struggling even on his knees, buckling, teeth grinning as if he's constipated, being forced to use the power stone to get her off of him, that doesn't sound normal, right? That doesn't sound like he was just struggling because he's using one arm, his other arm is supporting his weight as it's on the ground, hmm. Am I smelling a bunch of BS from your post the more I read? I sure am.

No Caption Provided

does that mean i am even close to them in strength let alone stronger? Hell no, that is not how strength works, of course, it matters if you use your entire body strength against someone's one arm, one arm has less than 5% of your body's strength, my point is Thanos arm is stronger then her leg, meaning he is stronger then her, now she can still overpower his one arm with her entire body for a moment, he was still holding her back with one arm but he is stronger in fair strength fight

You do know a body is a body right, any part of your body you can easily distribute you strength even when you apply enough force right? Like if you have your arm closest to your body you can easily push forward, you do know most of it is all in the leg, have you seen sumo fight? It's mostly in the Quads not so much the arms as the most influential pushing forces is in the leg, the lifting strength comes from the arm most of the time. Thanos is clearly in a rough spot, with the headbutt literally doing nothing, if she would have applied more force it would be likely she would have harmed his hand in one way or another.

He did recover, there was no evidence he was weakened like i have adresed

You have no shown any facts that he was not weakened and still haven't, while I made a stronger argument that the Kryptonite and its effects still lingered in Clark before the nuke. He did not recover, now you're the one making Fan Theories.

Mjolnir destroyed city block by the shockwave, destroyed 1-mile radius of a forest, nearly one-shotted Hulk, shaked 10 miles of Bifrost bridge and building near the bay, shaking multi million-ton ship, it hits far harder than Clark does

Please grows some balls and post scans here, I'll appreciate the scans. because none of what you're saying is really impressive at all.

It seems you are more deluded than i thought, how is stating facts projecting? Cap was not able to stop him, there is no excuses that is what Russos said, their word is a word of God, they said Cap could not stop him and that Thanos did not even feel his strength, he just stopped because he was surprised by his dedication, that is a point, Cap did not stop him, Thanos stopped because he was surprised by his dedication, learning to read or pay attention would be good

And Superman punched Batman? Wow, he is so strong he could not knock out Batman unlike Thanos who one-shotted Cap while heavily holding back not to kill him, and what Superman did has nothing to do with will power, they were not in strength fight, and Superman was bloodlusted and Thanos was not, you again ignoring context because it suits you

Yeah i agree the amount of Superman wank should stop but it probably will not, Superman is the most popular character which his why he is wanked but no Clark cannot snap his neck, he has no feats to show that he can

That's a poor excuse none the less, Russos words are not a word of god. You sound like a fanboy, I don't care what a director has to say about Thanos being stopped by Caps, he still stopped, and Cap made him stopped. Being surprised by will power means nothing.

Clark is still snapping his neck unless you man up with the scans. I love Thanos, but he's not getting out of a Clark neck snap alive until a scan is there to remind me otherwise.

Also Clark >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stark in any of his silly suits with his strongest hits just to spite you.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Eredin12

@nervedamage:

Yeah i am not going to waste my any more of my time on this, you debate just like Detective and I don't have the energy for that today, agree to disagree

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not in a million years.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers