• 105 results
#101 Edited by Spambot (9439 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrsportsguy13 said:

@spambot: World Breaker Hulk is a planet buster and he has Stalemated Sentry who has the power of a million exploding suns. I dont think Thanos can put him down since Zeus himself took a long time to put down regular Hulk. With Silver Surfer helping him Thanos isn't putting him down. Btw does 616 Thanos have planet busting feats?

Don't use the 'power of a million exploding suns line' on the battle forums. It is hyperbole until proven by actual feats. Sentry is basic high tier/herald level. Being a planet buster doesn't mean you can really even hurt Thanos. Odin is a galaxy buster and had plenty of trouble putting him down and Tyrant ragdolled a collection of heralds and his blows weren't putting Thanos down either though Thanos knew he was losing. Thanos busted a planet with Drax but that's not the only thing you go by. He was fought beings well above planet busting level many times over and held his own. He took repeated blows from pg amped B&T Thor who busted a small planet before he even got the power gem. WBH isn't hurting him.

#102 Posted by Mrsportsguy13 (120 posts) - - Show Bio

@spambot: I can't really argue with that lol.

#103 Posted by yaoming (108 posts) - - Show Bio

@spambot said:
@mrsportsguy13 said:

@spambot: World Breaker Hulk is a planet buster and he has Stalemated Sentry who has the power of a million exploding suns. I dont think Thanos can put him down since Zeus himself took a long time to put down regular Hulk. With Silver Surfer helping him Thanos isn't putting him down. Btw does 616 Thanos have planet busting feats?

Don't use the 'power of a million exploding suns line' on the battle forums. It is hyperbole until proven by actual feats. Sentry is basic high tier/herald level. Being a planet buster doesn't mean you can really even hurt Thanos. Odin is a galaxy buster and had plenty of trouble putting him down and Tyrant ragdolled a collection of heralds and his blows weren't putting Thanos down either though Thanos knew he was losing. Thanos busted a planet with Drax but that's not the only thing you go by. He was fought beings well above planet busting level many times over and held his own. He took repeated blows from pg amped B&T Thor who busted a small planet before he even got the power gem. WBH isn't hurting him.

This. And Zeus fought world war hulk/green scar, and shattered his entire ribcage with a punch. I don't see how Zeus took a long time to put down regular hulk.

Not to mention world breaker hulk doesn't have any strength or durability feats any better than world war hulk. It's literally the same hulk, except world breaker is when world war hulk stops holding back, and spews out gamma. As far as strength/durability is concerned he hasn't shown any better feats. Zeus would stomp world breaker hulk just as quickly, and for the record zeus was stated to be holding back in that fight several times, they even said zeus could vaporize hulk with just a thought if he wanted to. Instead he stomped hulk hand to hand as he requested.

#104 Edited by Cull_Obsidian (3999 posts) - - Show Bio

@crushyourenemies: Such an amazing counter, you have no idea what your talking about do you?

Your a troll which isn't debatable as you left a pointless post on my cav of 'It's just meh' all for the sole reason of getting a reaction which is LITERALLY a troll

So well done

#105 Posted by bigsalts (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@cull_obsidian: I think anyone with the power gem who knows how to use it and doesn't get one shotted by thanoses energy blast or something should be able to beat him.

i mean gamora with the power gem decapitated him. not that these are low showings at all considering the power gem allows for infinite strength/durability. I think giving someone like hulk, thor or surfer a power gem is enough for them to beat thanos 100% of the time in a good fight. just because of the massive amount of power a power gem can give these guys

#106 Posted by WhyZoSerious (1784 posts) - - Show Bio

Hasn't Thanos already beaten them? So it's basically something we've seen + Superman? Yes, 10/10.

#107 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4058 posts) - - Show Bio

Not 10/10 but 7/8 out of 10. Thanos is a beast.