• 105 results
Avatar image for indomitableregal
#51 Posted by IndomitableRegal (16209 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah. He can beat them, but not 10/10.

#52 Posted by ProbablyASphere (531 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe I'm forgetting a few things, but I don't remember Kingdom Come Superman being that great. There wasn't many feats in the book.

World Breaker Hulk is a bitch and Thanos treats him like it. I'm like 98% sure Thanos fought Hulk after this incident and won very easily.
Surfer loses bad like he usually does.
Blood and Thunder Thor is arguably the second strongest person here next to Thanos.

#53 Posted by MrStranger (1894 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe I'm forgetting a few things, but I don't remember Kingdom Come Superman being that great. There wasn't many feats in the book.

He's got feats besides.

#54 Posted by Rajjar (1926 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know why KC Supes is getting highballed, he isn't above Surfer or Classic Drax.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
#55 Posted by CRUSHYOURENEMIES (2576 posts) - - Show Bio

@crushyourenemies: So KC Superman is powerful enough to defeat Thanos on his own ? Care to give me some valuable reason ? OR else I will regard u as a troll which is likely to be the outcome I guess .

Faster, stronger and overall durable enough to last with him in combat.

#56 Posted by BreakOfDawn (2352 posts) - - Show Bio

If Starlin's writing it, sure. Otherwise, no.

#57 Posted by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio

@crushyourenemies: Are u going to say something about his fts ? OR this is ur only way of debating ?

#58 Edited by Thedailybagel (12895 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos already tanked everything power gem Thor could give and he smiled it off, now Thor is weaker (seeing as he doesn’t have the power gem) and Thanos is stronger. Thanos bodies Norrin every Tuesday and I’d say he’s the most powerful guy here.

I don’t think Clark and Hulk are making much of a difference tbh. I don’t know if he’d 10 out of 10 this team, but people claiming Thanos would actually lose to them is quite surprising to me when several members of this team may as well be non factors based on their history with him.

#59 Edited by CRUSHYOURENEMIES (2576 posts) - - Show Bio

If Starlin's writing it, sure. Otherwise, no.

lol. true. but even if he wrote him he would make the encounter to his favor when it's more believable (like in revelation)

@crushyourenemies: Are u going to say something about his fts ? OR this is ur only way of debating ?

FTS?

I don't have to.

He clearly losses this by popular consensus as you can see.

Also, I don't really have to refute anything since you haven't put anything forward. That's how "debating" works irl. Not to mention that it would be a waste of time. Thanos has already conceded to avoiding conflicts with average powerhouses and KC is well above that rank in power.

#60 Edited by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio

@crushyourenemies: As far I have seen in this thread the general consensus is , Thanos being stronger than anyone in here . No one argued about KC Supes other than u therefore u can keep on trolling if u want . lol

#61 Edited by pastepotpete1 (3393 posts) - - Show Bio

no wb hulk, supes, SS, thor hmmm

supermannis weak link here

#62 Posted by CRUSHYOURENEMIES (2576 posts) - - Show Bio

@crushyourenemies: As far I have seen in this thread the general consensus is , Thanos being stronger than anyone in here . No one argued about KC Supes other than u therefore u can keep on trolling if u want . lol

nah. I state that he solos.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
#63 Posted by xMangog__Beastx (4726 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5c443c2a6994d
#64 Edited by deactivated-5c443c2a6994d (494 posts) - - Show Bio

He isn't taking a full 10/10 but I doubt he'd lose. Thanos no-sells the Surfer's most powerful blasts and beats on him like yesterday's news while laughing, he fought a way more powerful version of this Thor and smiled in response to his blows then proceeded to match him in close quarters combat without even extensively relying on his energy blasts, Classic Drax was treated by Thanos like a redheaded step child multiple times and he has the same feat that is WBH's claim to fame with other comparable feats, not to mention it was Thanos' weakest incarnation by far...Kingdom Come Superman is the biggest issue given his speed, but Thanos' overall reflexes, telepathy, tactical mind, and technology means he'll win easily regarding Clark specifically. Obviously fighting the whole team as one is much harder, especially with KC Supes backing them up, but I don't see him losing either. His overall damage soak, shields, tactical mind, telepathy and damage output make it a win IMO.

#65 Posted by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio

@biswaboxz said:

Yeah sure !! He will solo the Marvel Multiverse lol .

#66 Posted by Battle123axe (9049 posts) - - Show Bio

nah

8/10 though

#67 Posted by ThereIsnospoon (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@biswaboxz said:

Ironic, considering KC Superman is the most useless shit on his team.

#68 Posted by CRUSHYOURENEMIES (2576 posts) - - Show Bio

@crushyourenemies said:
@biswaboxz said:

right, the version of Superman who is well above Vanilla Clark who is well above WWH and BT Thor in both feats and power.

Sure, he is the "weakest link" here.

#69 Posted by reikai (7477 posts) - - Show Bio

@crushyourenemies: Yes, the same Clark who was going to be killed by a Bomb if Billy Batson hadn't tanked the hit instead and died for him. The kind of thing Thanos would shrug off. Thanos bodies and disrespects the entire team.

No Caption Provided

#70 Posted by EcoBlitz (5094 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrsportsguy13: silver surfer? The guy Thanos makes look like a joke is enough with someone else to take Thanos down? Wow.

#71 Posted by CRUSHYOURENEMIES (2576 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

@crushyourenemies: Yes, the same Clark who was going to be killed by a Bomb if Billy Batson hadn't tanked the hit instead and died for him. The kind of thing Thanos would shrug off. Thanos bodies and disrespects the entire team.

No Caption Provided

LOL What?

Billy didn't tank anything he blew it up and everyone around Superman died (including Billy who didn't tank anything) and Superman remained unscathed.

No Caption Provided

Your meme would have been cute if you had actually read the comic and understood the context LOL.

do u even read comics bro?

#72 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (3999 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow a team of people Thanos regularly embarrasses

Hulk Thor and Surfer have been destroyed by him many times a d supes will he no different

#73 Posted by Supermanthor (20171 posts) - - Show Bio

THANOS MAJORITY

#74 Posted by reikai (7477 posts) - - Show Bio

@crushyourenemies: And you, like so many others, continue to leave out details and context, pretending as if it doesn't exist. Billy took the brunt of the bomb to save Supes after breaking free of the Mind Control that Luthor has had him under for years.

What? Did you actually think I didn't read this so you could pull an image out of context as if it'd save you when you haven't shown a single shred of evidence to suggest Supes or anyone else is even a threat to Thanos? Seems the only thing you accomplished is showing your own ineptitude.

Loading Video...

#75 Posted by CRUSHYOURENEMIES (2576 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

@crushyourenemies: And you, like so many others, continue to leave out details and context, pretending as if it doesn't exist. Billy took the brunt of the bomb to save Supes after breaking free of the Mind Control that Luthor has had him under for years.

What? Did you actually think I didn't read this so you could pull an image out of context as if it'd save you when you haven't shown a single shred of evidence to suggest Supes or anyone else is even a threat to Thanos? Seems the only thing you accomplished is showing your own ineptitude.

Loading Video...

Lol. What? You can't call me out for calling you out on your own lie. Or are we pretending now?

You: Yes, the same Clark who was going to be killed by a Bomb if Billy Batson hadn't tanked the hit instead and died for him. The kind of thing Thanos would shrug off. Thanos bodies and disrespects the entire team

Billy Batson tanked the bomb:

No Caption Provided

LIE

You again: Did you actually think I didn't read this

I know you didn't read it at all. If you did you'd know that the bomb blew up and killed everyone around Superman including Shazam who blew it up intentionally.

so you could pull an image out of context

Prove I pulled it out of context.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

KC Supes solos

#76 Posted by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao That explosion didn't even exploded the continent/city . Let alone it will do anything to Thanos who has survived much much worse .

OT: KC Supes solos Marvel Universe lol .

#77 Edited by ThereIsnospoon (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@thereisnospoon said:
@crushyourenemies said:
@biswaboxz said:

right, the version of Superman who is well above Vanilla Clark who is well above WWH and BT Thor in both feats and power.

For starters he isn't "well above" regular Clark, he is slightly stronger and faster than him but not by any large margin. Secondly regular Clark is not above WWH, not that it matters since WBH is in this thread and certainly not above BT Thor who went around one-shotting and two-shotting Superman tier opponents and above.

He is still the weakest link here, by any measurable feats. And if you don't believe me go and post his best feats in strength, striking, durability, etc.. and i will easily exceed them by posting feats from these characters.

Until then Superman is the weakest link and no amount of excessive fanboyism is gonna change that.

#78 Posted by CRUSHYOURENEMIES (2576 posts) - - Show Bio

@crushyourenemies said:
@thereisnospoon said:
@crushyourenemies said:
@biswaboxz said:

For starters he isn't "well above" regular Clark, he is slightly stronger and faster than him but not by any large margin. Secondly regular Clark is not above WWH, not that it matters since WBH is in this thread and certainly not above BT Thor who went around one-shotting and two-shotting Superman tier opponents and above.

He is still the weakest link here, by any measurable feats. And if you don't believe me go and post his best feats in strength, striking, durability, etc.. and i will easily exceed them by posting feats from these characters.

Until then Superman is the weakest link and no amount of excessive fanboyism is gonna change that.

You: or starters he isn't "well above" regular Clark, he is slightly stronger and faster than him but not by any large margin.

He is A LOT stronger and faster than Clark it's even stated on print.

No Caption Provided

hell it's even shown on print

No Caption Provided

Hell it's even shown by comparison in combat against a common foe by the same writer ON PRINT

No Caption Provided

You: Secondly regular Clark is not above WWH, not that it matters since WBH is in this thread and certainly not above BT Thor who went around one-shotting and two-shotting Superman tier opponents and above.

As if the above wasn't enough to put KC well above that then here is another.

Also I don't get the silly fallacy that people think that everyone Superman hangs out with or has any sort of alignment and allegiance to is considered a "Superman level" being when in fact normal Clark is WAY above most of those put in his category (in order to degrade him by debaters via strawmen in order to lazily get around the argument) by feats and consistency.

I'll do you one better

No Caption Provided

Look at the incredible cast of "Superman level characters" attempting to restrain KC Supes.

Including Alan Scott who btw:

No Caption Provided

By someone whose calculations we can trust because Mr Terrific is the 3rd smartest man on the planet

and then you have Power Girl whose feats I am not even going to get into along with Jay and Starman who is a pure hax of a character who literally increased his weight hundredfold and yet:

No Caption Provided

He still lays them out like a pack of children and flies away with ease despite being extremely unmotivated and out of prime form.

Yea he solos.

Thanos has already conceited to not wishing to engage groups of heroes because well....

No Caption Provided

he just does not fair too well...

No Caption Provided

Not even an impressive cast of superheroes have been able to defeat him. People like to throw around instances when he beat up on characters like the Thing and Spiderman decades ago as a sign that he can team bust A class heroes. They even throw the instance where he beat up on BRB and Ronan and tried to make it look like he busted the Annihilators when all he did was BFR gladiator (who has decked him recently) and take out less fan favorites while Warlock one shotted the Surfer via his current plot hax. In reality he can't contend with KC Supes speed and damage output let alone this team.

#79 Posted by Aqualion0 (2106 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao.

#80 Edited by Cull_Obsidian (3999 posts) - - Show Bio

@crushyourenemies: Erm, be honest, was that part about Thanos a troll post? Because if that wasn't then WOOOOOW

#81 Posted by ThereIsnospoon (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@crushyourenemies: No it literally says he is just stronger and faster, nowhere does it say he is MUCH stronger and faster, so you fail there.

What has he shown on print? Punching Superman away that didn't do anything to Superman? Weaker characters than Superman have punched Superman and sent him flying, again a moot point.

You mean it was shown that Hercules sent an off guard Superman flying but didn't move KC Superman who was bracing and expecting the punch? Again, it's amazing to me how much you defeat your own dumb arguments.

The fallacy is that you wank Superman to such high levels that you think nobody around him gets to be on his level and then you cherry pick examples of Superman getting restrained by a bunch of characters who are not on his level and nobody claimed that they were and ignore all those other times he was not only matched by characters on his level but bested by them.

Yea Alan Scott is a massive jobber, he got punked out by BA on more than 1 occasion. Alan has great potential but he almost never reaches that potential in character.

Am i suppose to be impressed that Superman flew away when his weight was increased a hundred fold? That made him weigh at most 20 000 kilograms and that's me highballing Supermans regular weight at being 200 kgs, Superman has the strength to move anything from mountains to planets and you want to impress me with 20 000 kilograms? LOL.

It's funny how you mention those Thanos instances consider that in both of them Thanos was weakened

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

So those are pretty badly cherry picked instances.

Funny how you didn't mention instances of him fighting Drax and destroying a planet in the process while in his weakest form

His fight with PG Champion that also ended up in a planet being destroyed

https://imgur.com/a/x75Xh#0

Or his fight with Maker a cosmic cube being

https://imgur.com/a/ce4hQ#0

Or his fight with Tyrant, a character who was famous for one-shotting herald level characters

https://imgur.com/a/gLsSa#0

Or him destroying Surfer, Surfer being someone who can crap on both Superman and KC Superman on a regular basis

https://imgur.com/a/r59XX#0

Or his fight with Thane who had the PF at the time that also resulted in a planet being destroyed

No Caption Provided

And many, many more... What is KC Supermans best offensive strike? Punching Superboy with a punch that can supposedly move a planet, although it doesn't kill Superboy so it's just pure nonsense.

To think that KC Superman can beat Thanos or is above anyone else in this thread, is just straight up laughable considering every single character here has better feats of strength, striking and durability then him.

#82 Posted by CRUSHYOURENEMIES (2576 posts) - - Show Bio

@crushyourenemies: No it literally says he is just stronger and faster, nowhere does it say he is MUCH stronger and faster, so you fail there.

What has he shown on print? Punching Superman away that didn't do anything to Superman? Weaker characters than Superman have punched Superman and sent him flying, again a moot point.

You mean it was shown that Hercules sent an off guard Superman flying but didn't move KC Superman who was bracing and expecting the punch? Again, it's amazing to me how much you defeat your own dumb arguments.

The fallacy is that you wank Superman to such high levels that you think nobody around him gets to be on his level and then you cherry pick examples of Superman getting restrained by a bunch of characters who are not on his level and nobody claimed that they were and ignore all those other times he was not only matched by characters on his level but bested by them.

Yea Alan Scott is a massive jobber, he got punked out by BA on more than 1 occasion. Alan has great potential but he almost never reaches that potential in character.

Am i suppose to be impressed that Superman flew away when his weight was increased a hundred fold? That made him weigh at most 20 000 kilograms and that's me highballing Supermans regular weight at being 200 kgs, Superman has the strength to move anything from mountains to planets and you want to impress me with 20 000 kilograms? LOL.

It's funny how you mention those Thanos instances consider that in both of them Thanos was weakened

So those are pretty badly cherry picked instances.

Funny how you didn't mention instances of him fighting Drax and destroying a planet in the process while in his weakest form

His fight with PG Champion that also ended up in a planet being destroyed

https://imgur.com/a/x75Xh#0

Or his fight with Maker a cosmic cube being

https://imgur.com/a/ce4hQ#0

Or his fight with Tyrant, a character who was famous for one-shotting herald level characters

https://imgur.com/a/gLsSa#0

Or him destroying Surfer, Surfer being someone who can crap on both Superman and KC Superman on a regular basis

https://imgur.com/a/r59XX#0

Or his fight with Thane who had the PF at the time that also resulted in a planet being destroyed

No Caption Provided

And many, many more... What is KC Supermans best offensive strike? Punching Superboy with a punch that can supposedly move a planet, although it doesn't kill Superboy so it's just pure nonsense.

To think that KC Superman can beat Thanos or is above anyone else in this thread, is just straight up laughable considering every single character here has better feats of strength, striking and durability then him.

stopped reading at "No".

LOL

No Caption Provided

KC SUPES SOLOS LOLOLOL

#83 Posted by ThereIsnospoon (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@crushyourenemies: Thanks for proving my point, no argument just full of Superman jizz.

Your concession is accepted.

#84 Posted by CRUSHYOURENEMIES (2576 posts) - - Show Bio

@crushyourenemies: Thanks for proving my point, no argument just full of Superman jizz.

Your concession is accepted.

I concede that he solos yes.

#85 Posted by ThereIsnospoon (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@crushyourenemies: You conceded that he gets wrecked when you failed to provide a counter.

And all you did was use a "lol TL;DR" meme.

Stay in your lane, go watch Superman struggle against Indian elephants, get run over by steamrollers, lose fights to flying dinasours and get KO'd by Batman whistling.

#86 Posted by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

He can't beat them 10/10 times, but probably 7-8/10 times.

#87 Posted by yaoming (108 posts) - - Show Bio

blood and thunder thor with power gem would beat him as he was already

blood and thunder thor without power gem and kingdom come superman are essentially equals to thanos...so he cant take the majority on them. world breaker hulk and silver surfer get wrecked as per usual

#88 Posted by yaoming (108 posts) - - Show Bio

@crushyourenemies: You conceded that he gets wrecked when you failed to provide a counter.

Stay in your lane, go watch Superman struggle against Indian elephants, get run over by steamrollers, lose fights to flying dinasours and get KO'd by Batman whistling.

He can't beat them 10/10 times, but probably 7-8/10 times.

lmaooo these two are the same users, both hulk troll/fanboys who got banned repeatedly on their other accounts atheistknowledge and virtuozzo, cant believe they are operating several alt accounts on here now, just laughable

#90 Posted by Battle123axe (9049 posts) - - Show Bio

@yaoming: What?

Whose this retard?

Whoisthebest. He's been BTFO'd dozens of times and he keeps coming back to troll and send gay porn and spam PM's.

#91 Posted by CRUSHYOURENEMIES (2576 posts) - - Show Bio

Stopped reading at "You" because judging by your regurgitated comment:

No Caption Provided

#92 Posted by ThereIsnospoon (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@crushyourenemies: Nice comeback, just say the exact same thing as before

SToppEd reADinG aT yOu

Again your concession is accepted, you can run along now and play with your Superman action figures.

These forums are dumber than KMC, why did i even come here lawl.

@battle123axe:LOL, the gay porn part is especially amazing.

#93 Posted by yaoming (108 posts) - - Show Bio

@crushyourenemies: Nice comeback, just say the exact same thing as before

SToppEd reADinG aT yOu

Again your concession is accepted, you can run along now and play with your Superman action figures.

These forums are dumber than KMC, why did i even come here lawl.

@battle123axe:LOL, the gay porn part is especially amazing.

dont feign ignorance, we both know this is intothevoid and virtuozzo

@battle123axe stay salty my friend, you're the laughing stock of this site right now and have been an icon of mental gymnastics along with other hulkster trolls for quite some time now. the only trolls who actually get salty over a skyfather wrecking their character and make up excuses for it, something ive never seen fans of any other comic superhero do lmao

#94 Edited by Rockette (5932 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder what would happen if Hulk started pounding on just Thano's nuts whilst the others attacked Thanos normally...

#96 Posted by Battle123axe (9049 posts) - - Show Bio
#97 Posted by Spambot (9439 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker Hulk and Silver Surfer alone are enough to take him down.

Based on comics they get stomped. Based on SS's mostly theoretical power set you might have a case but the comics have shown over and over again that Surfer poses no real threat at all to Thanos. WBH doesn't either.

#98 Posted by Spambot (9439 posts) - - Show Bio

@biswaboxz said:
@decaf_wizard said:

Thanos would struggle with this version of Thor.....like he did on panel. Surfer is a non factor but everybody else here is gonna be tough

You mean Power Gem amped Blood Lusted Thor ? Yeah Sure!!! lol

Right but thats the version in OP. Good to know you cant read

To be fair here, I wouldn't assume that someone saying B&T Thor in an op would automatically mean that he has the pg. He only had it towards the end of the arc. The op should really clarify whether Thor has it or not and I would say that whether he has it is pretty much the defining thing to decide which side wins here. With it Thanos isn't beating Thor imo and without it the team will lose.

#99 Posted by yaoming (108 posts) - - Show Bio

the fact that people think someone like wbh is anywhere close to thanos in durability or strength is just outright laughable i mean i almost fell out of my chair laughing reading the hulkster troll claims on this thread

#100 Posted by Mrsportsguy13 (120 posts) - - Show Bio

@spambot: World Breaker Hulk is a planet buster and he has Stalemated Sentry who has the power of a million exploding suns. I dont think Thanos can put him down since Zeus himself took a long time to put down regular Hulk. With Silver Surfer helping him Thanos isn't putting him down. Btw does 616 Thanos have planet busting feats?