Can Superman statue lightning?

KeyFirstnaten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll: Can Superman statue lightning? (205 votes)

Yes 30%
No 69%
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

• 
Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah

BreakOfDawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO at the people who said yes. If he can't statue electricity, he can't statue lightning.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brittonic_para

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: pointless comment is pointless. People are legitimately debating, if you think saying that to me is more productive then that is worse then falling for any bait. Besides, how is this bait? Brcause you said so? I doubt it wasnt serious.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By MethoKi

@brittonic_para: People are legitimately debating because they do it with almost anything. Beyond that, there are both trolls and people who wank to the heavens both the MCU and DCEU. Why would they not debate this?

The OP previously equated DCEU Doomsday to a car in terms of durability. He sure is serious, but is it logical?

Brittonic_para

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: you admit he is serious. It doesn't matter if he is logical, that is why we correct him. Therefore, no bait.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Flash's lightning isn't normal lightning it's a product of the speedforce, that's like arguing Pre 52 Flash can't statue lightning because we see it moving as fast as he is when he goes higher than light speed, it's clearly much faster. With that being said, there isn't any evidence strengthening or debunking the notion of DCEU Flash's lightning having Mach 280 travel speed which means the feat in question isn't really usable, it should be disregarded entirely by violation of inconclusive evidence. But it would still statue Thor's lightning cloak and Thor himself, that's a given.

Edit: No, Superman cannot statue lightning. However, according to the official BvS guidebooks, he has lightning-fast reflexes, so he could probably dodge a lightning bolt at best. Personally, I don't think he's faster than lightning at all.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest:

However, according to the official BvS guidebooks, he has lightning-fast reflexes

Link?

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc said:

@thebestofthebest:

However, according to the official BvS guidebooks, he has lightning-fast reflexes

Link?

No Caption Provided

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc said:

@thebestofthebest:

Link?

No Caption Provided

Oh, I didn't doubt it. I just wanted the link for future references.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: I never said you did :/

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: I never said you did :/

Yeah, but you only posted a screenshot.

Wait, I might be trippin; I thought there was a site with all of it.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash creates electricity, which was moving faster then superman, and electricity moves quite a bit slower than lightning.

Electricity moves quite a bit FASTER then lightning.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep, but why show a lowball gif

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: You asked, I delivered.

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Consciouskeeper

People compare the energy from the speed force go lightning holy macaronies that's where this comes from? No wonder people get so upset when you say he's FTL or close to it.

The
The "lightning" is speed force energy and every flash has it in a different color sometimes white, blue, red or yellow and I'm rare cases black. It symbolizes the your connection to the speed force and I'm comics anyone with blue lightning has the strongest connection to the speed force so they are the fastest.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/aminoapps.com/c/comics/amp/blog/why-flash-has-blue-lightning/0Xik_uKmvxloBwYex0qr5x77EEKjrM

No Caption Provided

You can search more about it yourselves but flash has time traveled and in this scene the energy is white which is true connection to the speed force.

Given flash feats and how superman is close to him in speed I would say flash is easily FTL, you can't time travel even with cosmic treadmill without being FTL. Superman obviously isn't as fast as flash but he's definitely close so he's well above lightning speed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
BalancedTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easily

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 ourmanuel  Online

He can’t “statue” it, but by the looks of the scene he can make it look quite slow.

He can probably time lightning

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL at FTL DCEU Superman.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: LOL at people on CV thinking flash speed force energy is regular lightning.

Shout out to flash having time travel feats and failing to blitz superman and CV is the only forum that thinks superman is still not lightning timer.

My god

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consciouskeeper: DCEU Flash isn't FTL, he's too much of a rookie to have that kinda speed.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash and speedster threads are cancer

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Consciouskeeper

@thebestofthebest: read post 68. I Already explained it all in detail and provide sources. He's a rookie I'm combat not speed and his blue lightning signifies that.

I'm just actually disgusted people thought that was regular l lightning, flash could go 10x the speed of light and you would still see that..even when he's time traveling you see it. It's fine to not believe superman or flash is FTL but to base an opinion off his speed force energy ? Stop

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consciouskeeper: You're literally using feats from the comics... how's that relevant to the DCEU version of the Flash? We still don't know if he can go faster than light, or even light-fast in combat. He's massively hypersonic at the moment.

I'm just actually disgusted people thought that was regular l lightning, flash could go 10x the speed of light and you would still see that..even when he's time traveling you see it. It's fine to not believe superman or flash is FTL but to base an opinion off his speed force energy ? Stop

I never said or argued any of that, and yes I don't believe DCEU Flash and Superman are FTL. They could be faster than lightning, but light speed? No.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Consciouskeeper

@thebestofthebest: he has a time travel feat. Like what and Zack Snyder went out if his way to make comic book connections so I'm only referencing the connections he went out his way to make

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consciouskeeper: Are you sure it requires FTL travel speed? I mean look at the CW, he doesn't need to go anywhere near the speed of light in order to time travel. We simply don't have enough evidence to fully supplement a claim of that magnitude.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: CW speedsters have multiple FTL feats that are casual. And since he used the treadmill yea he has to go FTL.

Either way you look at it lightning timing? They are both far beyond that. Like I said it's fine if you don't believe FTL due to lack of feats so I'm ok with that but LIGHTNING speed ? That has to stop

Waxseruya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Waxseruya

@consciouskeeper: @boc:@balancedtruth:@bayman007:Lightning of thor is a magic >>>>>>> lightning natural of Clyde mardon.

Speed CW flash >>>>>> speed DCEU superman and it is lightning natural not is a speed force and flash can't stop it.

No Caption Provided

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consciouskeeper: None of which is applicable to the DCEU, we still don't know what it takes to or/ how fast he needs to be to time-travel in the DCEU. What you showcased is inconclusive evidence, got it? And inconclusive evidence is not reliable evidence.

Either way you look at it lightning timing? They are both far beyond that ---- but LIGHTNING speed ? That has to stop

Then you shouldn't have any troubles proving that he's THAT much faster than lightning, right? I'll for wait for them lightning statue'ing feats.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

@waxseruya: That's from season 2, lmao. He was too inexperienced and massively slower at the time. Also, are you mentally inept? You can see him outrunning the lightning bolt in that gif you posted which goes against what you're desperately trying to convey, said gif makes him faster than lightning and therefore trillions of times faster than Thor.

Edit: Minler, how many alts do you have? Lmao.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@waxseruya: @thebestofthebest: flash file from suicide squad confirms he is at least speed of light or faster.and this video calculates superman speed which is MASSIVELY faster than lightning. Comicvine is actually comedy man

Loading Video...
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Literally everyone's reaction to the truth bomb I just posted especially after an entire thread was claiming KAKASHI FROM NARUTO would blitz superman.

Actually SNL levels of comedy by comic vine anime community

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consciouskeeper: Why didn't you post those screenshots earlier? Also, you're taking this waaay too seriously, buddy. Take some chill pills and relax.

No Caption Provided

@amcu@batman242@webinyoureye11 What do you think of that^ (Bottom right), lmao? Light-Speed DCEU Superman

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@consciouskeeper: Why didn't you post those screenshots earlier? Also, you're taking this waaay too seriously, buddy. Take some chill pills and relax.

No Caption Provided

@amcu@batman242@webinyoureye11 What do you think of that^ (Bottom right), lmao? Light-Speed DCEU Superman

What part of that confirms or even states that DCEU Flash is FTL?

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: I actually just remembered that video. Not taking it too serious, just having fun cuz this was actually funny but not gunna lie I got triggered with the whole kakashi faster than superman. Like get the fudge out of here

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The answer is in the gif you posted... no he cannot. He is about just as fast though.

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is probably not very bright..

Guy you literally posted the gif of him not being able to statue lightning.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By BOC

@thebestofthebest said:

No Caption Provided

Are you referring to the section that says "eed of light"? Not sure how reliable that is; It could be saying "half the speed of light," lol.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Consciouskeeper

@batman242:

@ad-arts said:

He is probably not very bright..

@brittonic_para said:

Guy you literally posted the gif of him not being able to statue lightning.

His file states speed of light but we don't know if prior it says faster or just speed of light...i can't find a full scan of but but bare minimum he is light speed and if him and superman are relative which they are. Superman is faster than lightning massively even by his own feats alone.

Once again that's speed force energy it doesn't function like normal lightning btw

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: It says speed of light, or "beam of light" or maybe "[something] of light" at the bottom right of the scan.. idk. But it's funny tho.

Waxseruya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: @thebestofthebest: ok y'all are trolling now. Only cv smh.

Anyway superman feats alone in the video are way faster than lightning.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waxseruya: He didn't see it coming.. but holy shit, how can you be this stupid? A genuine question.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waxseruya: and the trolls have enteted. Rip this thread

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: I was talking to the guy who said "half speed of light" lol just funny. I'm sure somewhere the full scan is available I'm not digging through the web though it was hard enough to find that. Suicide squad was too trash to research anyway.

Waxseruya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Waxseruya

@consciouskeeper: @thebestofthebest: Fox Quicksilver can help people from long distance by he unconsciously superman can't help people spite he is closer than.

It bomb before he arrival mansion / So Clark can't statue lightning it clear he slow than bomb.

Loading Video...

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: IIRC it was confirmed that he could potentially reach the speed of light a while ago and I think that's what it takes for him to time travel which was shown in BvS. Its not a level that he operates at currently but he'll probably(hopefully)get faster in the future.