• 74 results
BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlitzSikes

Can spiderman survive a punch to the face from Iron Fist? Would he still be conscious? Knocked out? Killed ?

How powerful is Iron fists punch and if it can hurt spiderman and knock him out or kill him, then who can actually tank it and walk away?

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

A full powered one? He probably won't die as he has been bit by Morlun and guys on that level, but he will be KO'd.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@blitzsikes: Pinch???, you mean punch right I doubt a pinch would do jack to Parker lol.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we take into account Peter’s highest end feats as well as outliers, he can take it eithout being KO’d. He’d be hurt, but conscious. Outside of those, it would probably knock him out and injure him pretty badly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hasn't he already?

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Of course he can survive a pinch, even I would.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Iron Fist would hit Peter with everything he got, Peter would die instantly.

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@originalcaptain: what exactly would that look like in terms of damage? "Everything he's got?"

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blitzsikes: Knocking out high tiers like Skaar and Hercules, as well as blowing up buildings and helicarriers. Those are some of the upper end feats a full Iron Fist has shown.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blitzsikes: There is this one famous instance of Iron Fist cracking/destroying a hellicarrier.

A punch like this would kill Peter instantly

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BlitzSikes

@cdiddyman911: does knocking out skaar give him any chance of knocking out Hul if Hulk isn't at full anger and is just "base" anger Hulk?

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blitzsikes: There is this one famous instance of Iron Fist cracking/destroying a hellicarrier.

A punch like this would kill Peter instantly

I could be wrong, but I believe Iron Fist did that by striking the engine?

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: if not, that's definetly a very high end feat. Would you consider that an outlier if its not the engine?

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: if not, that's definetly a very high end feat. Would you consider that an outlier if its not the engine?

Definitely. He isn't weak of course, but that level of damage without context would definitely be an outlier.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cdiddyman911

@blitzsikes: Doubtful, Hulk is one of the more durable people in Marvel. But at the same time, considering his face off against Hercules, it's not impossible.

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: any reason he was able to harness that much power? Does he always have it in him or was there some circumstances that led to him having that much energy? If it's all him doing it alone then why doesn't he always use such force on the bad guys?

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, silly me, I thought this was the MCU as always. Anyway, the most powerful punch Iron Fist can deliver from the comics... I don't think Spider-man can tank that to the face. That being said, those are outliers. But if we are dealing with averages, I say the most powerful levels of punches he consistently has done could knock him out for sure if he ever managed that clean hit. I just think doing it for him will be far easier said than done :)

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: off topic - that double leg take down Hercules performed on the Hulk was awesome. Did Iron fist catch skaar off guard though? If it was a straight up fight then I really need to start respecting Iron fist way more than I already do

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cdiddyman911

@cdiddyman911: off topic - that double leg take down Hercules performed on the Hulk was awesome. Did Iron fist catch skaar off guard though? If it was a straight up fight then I really need to start respecting Iron fist way more than I already do

Kinda, it was a team battle and Iron Fist just leaped at him and struck him hard. Here ya go:

No Caption Provided

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: that's a greAt feat and post. Any chance it could be attributed to Hercules being drunk? I mean Hercules has tanked lightning and punches from Thor. Are we saying that a power punch from Iron fist can do more damage than Thor?

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BlitzSikes

@cdiddyman911: I don't think I'd consider that catching skaar off guard. I mean Iron fist even spoke before doing anything but I will give Iron fist the element of surprise just because I don't think skaar was informed of Iron fist being so strong. On a side note, this is a heck of a blitz too

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: No he actually hit the platform. He was standing on top of the helicarrier.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AbstractRaze

He would survive a pinch from anyone in the Marvel's universe, between low to almost 0 difficulties.

By one pinch, he would lose a piece of skin, maximally.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blitzsikes:

that's a greAt feat and post. Any chance it could be attributed to Hercules being drunk? I mean Hercules has tanked lightning and punches from Thor. Are we saying that a power punch from Iron fist can do more damage than Thor?

Perhaps it could be, but he is also kind of a god of getting drunk, he is almost always drunk, and fights while drunk constantly, against high tiers. I'm not saying Iron Fist's punch > Thor's strike, but the way he hit him could be. I would rather get hit by a wild Mike Tyson just throwing punches than Conor McGregor aiming straight at my face while I stand still and scream at him, but obviously Mike can hit harder. Hope that analogy made sense.

I don't think I'd consider that catching skaar off guard. I mean Iron fist even spoke before doing anything but I will give Iron fist the element of surprise just because I don't think skaar was informed of Iron fist being so strong. On a side note, this is a heck of a blitz too

Yeah, I feel you on that, that's why I opted for "kinda a surprise"

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: that's awesome. If this website had a "rep" function, I'd definetly give you a red ? Analogy makes perfect sense. I'm surprised that Hercules couldnt react to that attack though. Knowing. Ariel, they'll retcon this feat like hey retconeed hulk beating Black Boltby saying black bolt was a skrull at the time.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: No he actually hit the platform. He was standing on top of the helicarrier.

Maybe I am thinking of a different thing. It appears the one with the helicarrier, you are correct.

No Caption Provided

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blitzsikes: Knocking out high tiers like Skaar and Hercules, as well as blowing up buildings and helicarriers. Those are some of the upper end feats a full Iron Fist has shown.

Iron Fist never knocked out Skaar, he sent him back flying and knocking out Hercules(drunk or not) is outlier.

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: surprised Iron fist doesn't get used more often in higher tier battles after seeing that feat

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: oh I'm sorry. wouldn't the hellicarrier thing be an outlier too? But two outliers like that mmeans they're not real,y outliers but anyone have the page after he punches skaar?

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blitzsikes said:

@cdiddyman911: that's awesome. If this website had a "rep" function, I'd definetly give you a red ? Analogy makes perfect sense. I'm surprised that Hercules couldnt react to that attack though. Knowing. Ariel, they'll retcon this feat like hey retconeed hulk beating Black Boltby saying black bolt was a skrull at the time.

He was just cocky and drunk, I would assume. And he probably underestimated it.

@thewatcherking

Iron Fist never knocked out Skaar, he sent him back flying and knocking out Hercules(drunk or not) is outlier.

Really? I could've sworn he at the very minimum put him on his ass for some time. I'll check it out and re-look it over when I get the time,

And even it might be an upper upper tier feat, it still happened and it makes a decent bit of logic as to how he could have done it.

@blitzsikessurprised Iron fist doesn't get used more often in higher tier battles after seeing that feat

He is absolutely still street/low mid, as his durability and speed doesn't compare to striking power.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is always this as well, though I am not positive how much force he put into this one:

No Caption Provided
TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: oh I'm sorry. wouldn't the hellicarrier thing be an outlier too? But two outliers like that mmeans they're not real,y outliers but anyone have the page after he punches skaar?

No Caption Provided

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BlitzSikes

@rr79: @cdiddyman911: if we're talking about speed, we just saw that he blitzed skaar and anyone who can tag spidey is no key in speed

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: surprised Iron fist doesn't get used more often in higher tier battles after seeing that feat

Probably because his durability isn't as high as his high end striking feats.

@rr79: @cdiddyman911: if we're flaking about speed, we just saw that he blitzed skaar and anyone who can tag spidey is no key in speed

I wouldn't really call it a blitz when Skaar was distracted fighting multiple people.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blitzsikes: if we're flaking about speed, we just saw that he blitzed skaar and anyone who can tag spidey is no key in speed

It was more or less an open shot to hit, no so much a blitz. Some characters can prove to just be toooo fast for him. Trust me, I have debated with Iron Fist for many years, he is around Black Panther/Spiderman level overall.

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: @but we see that skaar knew he was there. I mean the dude literally jumped in front of skaar. Wouldn't skaar just automatically focus on the guy directly in front of him who has bad intentions against him?

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Fist would kill Spider-man if he punched him.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911 said:

Hercules lost his immortality at the time. He wasn't at his best. Depowered.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blitzsikes: They are close, but Spider-Man is generally the superior of the two.

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: that actually makes a lot of sense then

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: Would him losing immortality translate to lower durability though? I figure it would just translate to being able to die xP

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Noone1996

I really don't think he'd survive a full powered, morals off, blood-lusted chi enhanced punch. Black Panther nearly died taking hits like those and we all know what his suit is made of. Spider-Man has never tanked hits that have train stopping or helicarrier crashing force before. In a real fight, he could probably take hits from Iron Fist, but that's only due to morals.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't think he'd survive a full powered, morals off, blood-lusted chi enhanced punch. Black Panther nearly died taking hits like those and we all know what his suit is made of. Spider-Man has never tanked hits that have train stopping or helicarrier crashing force before. In a real fight, he could probably take hits from Iron Fist, but that's only due to morals.

I don't know that it would kill him. He has taken hits from 616 Hulk before without even being KOed(they definitely hurt though). Yes, we don't know how much power Hulk was putting into those hits, but even a small amount of power should be above Iron Fist's strongest feat.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I would say peter survives it but by the skin of his teeth.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: Like you said already, it's unquantifiable. Hulk always holds back against weaker opponents. More so the weaker the opponent is.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By HeroUp2112

We're talking Spider-Man just stands there and says "Gimme your best shot?" Pete's dead...just as would happen if he let the Hulk haul off and do the same thing.

If they were in combat and Danny threw his best shot and Pete were trying to avoid it and Danny only got maybe 20-30% power out of his full force punch onto Spider-Man it would either knock him out or ring his bell so hard he'd be helpless for a few seconds.