• 140 results
#1 Edited by Jko1 (2034 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Obito (Pre juubi no tailed beast) 1v1 every One Piece character and win?

#2 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4079 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely not lmfao.

#3 Posted by Jko1 (2034 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#4 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15140 posts) - - Show Bio

With the rinnegan, maybe.

#5 Posted by Streak619 (6828 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on how fast they are.

#6 Posted by Fabricolage (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably not.

#7 Posted by katanalauncher (3430 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes

#8 Posted by kroczilla (1649 posts) - - Show Bio

he can't even clear the strawhats.

#9 Posted by Kyoji (547 posts) - - Show Bio

why wouldn’t he be able to?

#10 Posted by Tony_Shark (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

Can they get around Kamui hax?

If not, he can always win via BFR

#11 Posted by KingGuinness (1652 posts) - - Show Bio

He could via Kamui but besides that, no.

#12 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7318 posts) - - Show Bio

No. He's too slow. Every pre-god tier Naruto character relies on scaling from the Raikage's "lightning" speed(despite this only being vaguely proven) and Kakashi's lightning splitting, despite the latter being the biggest outlier and inconsistency ever.

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
#13 Posted by Back_stabbath95 (2164 posts) - - Show Bio

@tony_shark: anybody with good CoO can get around kamui BFR

#14 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7343 posts) - - Show Bio

He has pis poor durability any one who can get around kamui would 2 shot him

He would be yonko commander level in op

Avatar image for originalcaptain
#15 Posted by OriginalCaptain (4321 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes he is beyond every one piece character. Naruto characters below his tier would clear one piece

#16 Posted by BlitzSikes (1918 posts) - - Show Bio

@originalcaptain: so kakashi can clear one piece? That seems like a stretch.

I think only characters like Naruto and Sasuke and up can clear it

#17 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7343 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes he is beyond every one piece character. Naruto characters below his tier would clear one piece

Give me a character below obito who would clear

#18 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3233 posts) - - Show Bio

He stops at Law and anyone else in his tier and above.

#19 Posted by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm, what?

#20 Posted by Kyoji (547 posts) - - Show Bio

why is the general consensus here is that Obito is weak or something lol

#21 Posted by Earendill (750 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. 1v1 clear.

#22 Posted by Megafanflash (626 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyoji: No, but there are many people on the forum that think One Piece has some of the strongest characters ever.

Anyway, its opinions at this point, both the manga and anime is very unclear on power-levels imo.

#23 Posted by tiraomoz (978 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he can clear expecially pre jin,although majority of OP characters don't have a way to counter his kamui and haki won't do the trick because obito is shifting his body to another dimension,also if obito bfr's anyone to his dimension they are screwed because they won't be able to get out.At the end it boils down to people like current luffy blitzing him before he shifts dimensions

#24 Posted by GXrevs06 (3825 posts) - - Show Bio

No. He's too slow. Every pre-god tier Naruto character relies on scaling from the Raikage's "lightning" speed(despite this only being vaguely proven) and Kakashi's lightning splitting, despite the latter being the biggest outlier and inconsistency ever.

When was the Raikage even stated to be lightning speed though?

#25 Posted by Watertaco (451 posts) - - Show Bio

(I'm assuming that this is Rinnegan Obito here)

Every One Piece character? Hell no.

He should beat most sub-Admiral/Yonko characters however. Could probably beat some Admirals and Yonkos too, though he'd have to rely on Kamui fuckery to win. He isn't beating any of the top tiers (or even some of the mid tiers) with his physicals and elemental ninjutsu alone. Genjutu could end a lot of fights too, I suppose. He didn't show that much proficiency with the Rinngegan, the chakra chains and Gedo statue won't do him much against the stronger One Piece characters.

I'd put him at Admiral/Yonko tier. He might go higher or lower as the series progresses (Wano is coming up, so that'll give us a nice example of where Kaido stands powerwise).

#26 Posted by Jko1 (2034 posts) - - Show Bio

Well for me I dont see how Obito can't clear. This the same guy who was taking on kcm Naruto, Ms Kakashi, 7th Gate Guy and Killer Bee with hardly any problems. Don't see how any One Piece character can top that. Also he would he would have one that fight if they didint figure out how Kamui worked so...

#27 Posted by Insertnewname (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

Too bad he has too few rinnegan feats. If he used it as good as Nagato he would clear

#28 Edited by Sivil-Law (615 posts) - - Show Bio

@tiraomoz said:

I don't think he can clear expecially pre jin,although majority of OP characters don't have a way to counter his kamui and haki won't do the trick because obito is shifting his body to another dimension,also if obito bfr's anyone to his dimension they are screwed because they won't be able to get out.At the end it boils down to people like current luffy blitzing him before he shifts dimensions

He can't be blitzed by fodder speed. His kamui phasing ability is automatic without his conscious effort.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

As for this thread: Obito created a flame barrier that stopped the punch of the 8 tails. He was handling himself against 4 characters that could be considered top tiers during the War Arc that being Kakashi, Killer Bee, Naruto, and Gai. He can clear if he has the Rinnegan If he has his other Kamui eye then he definitely clears.

Obito is like a composite of Madara, Kakashi, and Hashirama.

#29 Edited by Raziel2014 (973 posts) - - Show Bio

no, everyone reasosn for beliving he does is always the stupid kamui, kamui is not that hax, haki easily counters it since it can sense, the moment obito becomes tangible haki would sense it plus obito alone is not that strong anyways a good punch from any mid tier he dies horribly.

obito without kamui is not good enough to even go against doflamingo, no doflamingo stomps him

any pirate with haki can defeat basic obito with ease, obito is not a good match up with one piece verse, first of all he has shit physical stats, shit durability stats, he almost got killed by a fodder like konan with mere paper bombs.

#30 Posted by Djoss (490 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course he can

Avatar image for deactivated-5b7c40870d0af
#31 Posted by deactivated-5b7c40870d0af (200 posts) - - Show Bio

Obito having "piss poor durability" is actually nonsense.

#32 Edited by Djoss (490 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin: Lol, a One Piece fan talking about outlier and inconsistency this is like the cluster of irony.

#33 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7318 posts) - - Show Bio

@djoss said:

@hittheassasin: Lol, a One Piece fan talking about outlier and inconsistency this is like the cluster of irony.

Sure, One Piece has some outliers, but none that are as clearly or obviously contradicted as Kakashi's lightning splitting. Anyone with even half a brain could comprehend that there were either some special circumstances behind it or that it's the biggest outlier in the history of outliers, considering Zetsu later literally states that it's impossible to react to lightning physically, even for Itachi, who's massively faster than Kid Kakashi ever was.

#34 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7343 posts) - - Show Bio

Obito having "piss poor durability" is actually nonsense.

Can i have some blunt force or piercing feats for him please

#35 Posted by deactivated-5b7c40870d0af (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: You mean like tanking KCM/BM Naruto's Rasengans like nothing, or....?

#36 Posted by Darthjhawk (5124 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: Wow I’m surprised, you really do debate always debate agaisnt Naruto characters outside of CAVs. Is it strategy or what?

#37 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7343 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: You mean like tanking KCM/BM Naruto's Rasengans like nothing, or....?

I said blunt force and piercing also by feats there what large building level maybe more not that impressive

@thenewguysnm1: Wow I’m surprised, you really do debate always debate agaisnt Naruto characters outside of CAVs. Is it strategy or what?

wdym

#38 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

He has a chance if it's 1v1.

Juubito easily clears.

#39 Edited by deactivated-5b7c40870d0af (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1 said:
@marx_mayhem said:

I said blunt force and piercing

No, you said "or."

also by feats there what large building level maybe more not that impressive

This is either ignorance or lowballing.

#40 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@marx_mayhem said:

I said blunt force and piercing also by feats there what large building level maybe more not that impressive

@darthjhawk said:

wdym

Rasengan is more so an AP attack not so much a DC attack.

#41 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7343 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1 said:
@marx_mayhem said:

I said blunt force and piercing

No, you said "or."

also by feats there what large building level maybe more not that impressive

This is either ignorance or lowballing.

Just face it if any mid tier character hit obito or pretty much any character in the NV they die simple as that

#42 Posted by deactivated-5b7c40870d0af (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@malzahaar: He should know that, considering how he often debates with Naruto characters.

#43 Posted by deactivated-5b7c40870d0af (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: You shouldn't troll, it's not good for your health. Or so I've heard.

#44 Edited by Thenewguysnm1 (7343 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by deactivated-5b7c40870d0af (200 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7343 posts) - - Show Bio

Any character with piercing feats like law,zoro,etc or by any mid tier characters strikes his piercing and blunt force feats are non existent if not give me some scans

#47 Posted by deactivated-5b7c40870d0af (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: He wouldn't phase because...?

Also, that's a stupid ass request. You asked for durability, I offered some. Why would I offer any more if you just disregarded what I offered before?

#48 Posted by Sivil-Law (615 posts) - - Show Bio

LOLz at Obito having poor durability. The man tanked a Bijuu Mode rasengan in the face, Kakashi's lightning blade to the chest, tanked Minato's rasengan to the back, tanked a rasengan in the shoulder, etc.

Even though Obito is slower than Minato...Minato is vastly superior than everyone in One Piece in speed.

#49 Posted by Darthjhawk (5124 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: I’ve seen you say most if not all Naruto characters lose whatever matchup they’re in and then proceed to use them in CAVs agaisnt those same characters or stronger characters even. I was wondering why you do that?

#50 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7343 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: I’ve seen you say most if not all Naruto characters lose whatever matchup they’re in

Examples? I only speak the truth tbh

and then proceed to use them in CAVs agaisnt those same characters or stronger characters even.

Examples? I use them in cavs because i think i can win also i doubt i have used them against the same characters. using them vs stronger characters is fine as being stronger does not mean being better suited to win a fight.

I was wondering why you do that?

Still not sure what your trying to say. If obito or pretty much any naruto character gets hit by a mid tier OP character he would die