Can Naruto tank Meliodas' "Trillion Dark"?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Can Naruto tank Meliodas' "Trillion Dark"? (120 votes)

Yes, no-sells it casually while laughing hysterically 58%
Takes heavy damage and injuries but lives to see another day 16%
Kills/one shots him 14%
Trillion Dark solos the Naruto verse 13%

Naruto wants to test his durability against Mel's strongest attack? He has to stand still and let it hit him for it to count. He's in SPSM with kyuubi cloak shroud. Can he survives

No Caption Provided

• 
El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: Lmao. Me saying ichigo beats kaguya was clearly a JOKE in case u didn't know.

So u clearly gonna ignore that BOS NNT have small mountain level feats and still go ahead and say galan is only hill level? WOW.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: I dont think u read my first post well.

I don't actually agree that its a trillion. Honestly I don't know, it may or may not be. Until we get further clarification. But my point is if its actually a trillion, why do some people think naruto can survive that??

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

@el_directo_ said:

@kalebsmarty156: Lmao. Me saying ichigo beats kaguya was clearly a JOKE in case u didn't know.

I didn't know.

So u clearly gonna ignore that BOS NNT have large hill level feats and still go ahead and say galan is only hill level? WOW.

But all they split... were hills... nothing more.

Also fixed your comment, you're welcome : )

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Why would Mel attack Demon king with city block level attacks? Even mama hawk will only get tickled by such.

Where did city block even come from when Mel operates on a much higher ap than that?

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*sigh*

MindingMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By MindingMuffin

Multi-city block black orbs. Lmao, it's like we just ignore all scaling and come up with our own headcanons.

I mean lets look at it, it was capable of oneshotting the Demon King which means at least that the combined force of the attack exceeds Island level.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@Aristeaus said:
@almighty said:

"Somewhere between Solar System and Galaxy" Do you understand how large a gap between a Solar system and a Galaxy there is ?

I do. There are no good terms for those in between gaps. AP goes from Solar, to Multi-Solar, to Galaxy. There is still a crazy gap between multi-solar and galaxy.

Solar - Large/Multi solar - Star system/Stellar - Multi Star System/Multi Stellar. Small Galaxy - Galaxy. Thats a wide margin

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By uchihaghost

So some people really think mel attacked the DK with a trillion island level attack?? Thats just stupid, considering that will put him on star level ish range and he is in a verse with no feats like that, the best feat is still island + or small country with absolute wank, and based on visual looks, we all know those orbs are not more than a thousand (highballing the shit out of the number btw).

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: I Keep saying that shit but fanboys just being typical fanboys ?

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Multi-city block black orbs. Lmao, it's like we just ignore all scaling and come up with our own headcanons.

I mean lets look at it, it was capable of oneshotting the Demon King which means at least that the combined force of the attack exceeds Island level.

Half of Island level, since he was split. That is also a far cry from what people are suggesting ( Literally a trillion times more then that ).

@almighty said:
@Aristeaus said:
@almighty said:

"Somewhere between Solar System and Galaxy" Do you understand how large a gap between a Solar system and a Galaxy there is ?

I do. There are no good terms for those in between gaps. AP goes from Solar, to Multi-Solar, to Galaxy. There is still a crazy gap between multi-solar and galaxy.

Solar - Large/Multi solar - Star system/Stellar - Multi Star System/Stellar. Small Galaxy - Galaxy. Thats a wide margin

Those aren't the "official" scales. Solar - Multi-Solar - Galaxy. Thats it.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

I'm gonna say it again if it's a trillion island lvl Attacks then that's VASTLY above even multi-planetary.

Hell even if it's couple hundred thousand it would still be on the LARGE planetary side of AP, which is out of the question for the entire NNT verse...

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: As in.... shit doesn't even make sense, the exaggeration is too ridiculous its funny. But against the power of 'wank' nothing is an exaggeration.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mindingmuffin said:

Half of Island level, since he was split. That is also a far cry from what people are suggesting ( Literally a trillion times more then that ).

@almighty said:
@Aristeaus said:
@almighty said:

Solar - Large/Multi solar - Star system/Stellar - Multi Star System/Stellar. Small Galaxy - Galaxy. Thats a wide margin

Those aren't the "official" scales. Solar - Multi-Solar - Galaxy. Thats it.

None of this crap is "official" star systems are real things that are celestial bodies larger than solar systems and smaller than galaxy's. Even such by your scale your jumping a tier which would be the "between". I'm guessing you get your AP scale from OBD or VSwiki which is laughable when taking "official" anything into consideration

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Why would Mel attack Demon king with city block level attacks? Even mama hawk will only get tickled by such.

Where did city block even come from when Mel operates on a much higher ap than that?

A trillion multi-city is far beyond country level, like, this attack would destroy Britannia. Anything higher is tiers and tiers above NNT verse standards.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Fodder NNTverse solo'd no diff.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

Naruto still no sells it.

Proceeds to neg diff the verse with a clone.

And teams up with ichigo to neg diff friendly tale, black clover and one piece combined.

GG

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is trash.

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread became pure garbage and nnt downplaying. Someone should lock it

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, this is a mess.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto no sells the attack and then one shots the verse

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 nwname  Moderator
uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: not good with maths/physics but it should way above moon level.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 nwname  Moderator

@uchihaghost: Nah. If we say island level is in the range of 10^19 joules x 10^12 (trillion) = 10^31 joules. Thats above moon level and enough to rip the Earths crust with a single attack. But destroying the Earth completely takes 20 times that number due to gravitational binding energy. If you count melting the entire planet as destroying you can do that with trillion island busters.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moon level MFTL Mel confirmed. Narutoverse gets soloed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

Moon level MFTL Mel confirmed. Narutoverse gets soloed.

??

Stop lowballing mate. Meliodas was stated to be Multiversal by a few random guys on Reddit, so it must be true.

No Caption Provided

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asshat_Zeppeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consciouskeeper: What are you talking about ? Naruto and sasuke were completely drained of chakra at the end of the fight hardly worth comparing.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still stand by my opinion that Demon king was highly underwhelming. He only served to give Ban feats I guess

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nein.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The arguments are getting crazy.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto tank it and just laughing like Yuuki Terumi from BlazBlue.

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hy guys

its named a big bang attack right? so it must be an actual big bang attack?. = IQ negative

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Djibbo__

(This is my first post so inb4 sorry for my english but i’m italian :D(and on mobile too)

I’ve been reading some CV threads lately, and some of them are really weird because of the downplay but this is beyond unbelievable. Even downplaying the balls to city level (which is in fact lowball) and to 10.000 in Number, can you please tell me how the hell is naruto tanking this??

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asshat_zeppeli: being drained = less durability now? For a show where people constantly avoid kunais and some die by habing a nail thrown at their head I don't think them being tired had anything to do with it.

That's just how durable they are.

MindingMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why people are unable to comprehend such a simple feat is beyond me.

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__: because the attack being that powerful doesn't make any sense. since you claim 10000 is a lowball you must believe it is actually 1 trillion attacks. if you then try to claim that each individual attack has any significant strength behind it the attack quickly becomes plant level to multi planet no one in 7sins has anything close to that level.

the attack should cap out at island to multi island+ which is something naruto can tank in his sleep

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Djibbo__

@oblivion360: while i agree that is impossible that there are 1 trillion balls, i think that there are way more than 10000, still enough tho.

Asshat_Zeppeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Asshat_Zeppeli

@consciouskeeper: Sage mode allowed Naruto to tank falling hundreds of feet on to spikes Chakra mode let Naruto casually brush off sword slashes from super sonic characters and Six paths takes this to the extreme face tanking mountain range busting susanoo slashes, Naruto at his most tired without any modes active getting hurt by a Chidori Rasengan clash both attacks being above city level in attack potency proves nothing.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asshat_zeppeli: but they weren't in those modes...they were in base so what are you talking about now

Asshat_Zeppeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Asshat_Zeppeli
@consciouskeeper said:

It would kill Naruto.

A much much lesser attack blew his arm off and this attack was destroying the demon king who was previously unnaffected. The potency of this attack definitely is higher than the chidori x rasengan clash that blew their arms off. Now I'll wait for Narutotards to say he's moon level and how the earth is flat blah blah blah.

No Caption Provided

You need to think more carefully about what you're saying, Naruto is well above country level and has easily survived those same attacks nothing on that level has been shown in nanatsu no taizai.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asshat_Zeppeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Asshat_Zeppeli

@consciouskeeper: The Irony, you just debunked yourself and called the Naruto fanboys retards for claiming he's moon level, but that's exactly what you're trying to do with Trillion dark (an attack that didn't even happen in reality) since as @nwgzsjuwhm96y2 already pointed out a trillion mountain (or even island level as I've seen some people here claim) attacks is moon level.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asshat_zeppeli: I debunk myself because Naruto damaging a hollow moon doesn't make him moon level and he hasn't destroyed a country last time I checked and if he has it is small country considering how small the villages are.

Danafor incident in NNT was scaled to be 8000 meters deep, the force needed to generate that is well over 15,000 times greater than the bombs dropped on Hiroshima. This is also massively lowballing the feat and it's still country level.

Weather or not you want to accept that is up to you fam

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When your the strongnest by wank calculations and not by actual feats^ or I should just say when your the strongest HST on comicvine