Posted by GXrevs06 (4915 posts) 2 months, 23 days ago

Poll: Can Naruto tank Meliodas' "Trillion Dark"? (95 votes)

Yes, no-sells it casually while laughing hysterically 58%
Takes heavy damage and injuries but lives to see another day 13%
Kills/one shots him 16%
Trillion Dark solos the Naruto verse 14%

Naruto wants to test his durability against Mel's strongest attack? He has to stand still and let it hit him for it to count. He's in SPSM with kyuubi cloak shroud. Can he survives

No Caption Provided

#151 Posted by JOVIOLMA (7044 posts) - - Show Bio

Multi-Mountain Level Meliodas ain't beating let alone harming SPSM Hokage Naruto.

#152 Posted by FaradaySloth (10650 posts) - - Show Bio

I see one of my fans showed up.

#153 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (2519 posts) - - Show Bio
#154 Posted by FaradaySloth (10650 posts) - - Show Bio
#155 Posted by FaradaySloth (10650 posts) - - Show Bio
#156 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (2519 posts) - - Show Bio
#157 Edited by diydeath (2554 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: He's not the strongest unless we're going off of the current HST.

By feats, Ichigo was a loooot more powerful.

#158 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (2519 posts) - - Show Bio
#159 Edited by JOVIOLMA (7044 posts) - - Show Bio

@diydeath: You mean the same Ichigo that by actual feats displayed on panel and by actual scale not even showed feats at Toneri's level and have like zero speed feats that put him above the High end MHS + Tier, lmao. No he is not, Ichigo is not even close to Naruto level, and if you have disagreements with me, you either ignore me for disagree with my opinion or go solve this in another place, this is a NNT VS Naruto thread, not gonna lose my time arguing about Bleach here.

#160 Edited by Kalebsmarty156 (2519 posts) - - Show Bio

@diydeath: no by feats naruto is in fact stronger.

By scaling? Ichigo probably is stronger...but BARELY. Idk.

Edit: don't bother I'm not debating here...this is naruto vs NNT

#161 Posted by oblivion360 (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

@mevbi: can you show how strong the pig is, you said it should be mountain+ can you prove it? you not shown a single thing that puts ban at island level. are you saying he's island level before his purgatory boost?

well because I don't let a single instance that was used for comedic relief undermine all the previous feats. like how in weaker forms naruto has survived falling into sharp spikes with no damage, in an even weaker form than that he could not be run through by a sword that can cut diamonds, and has taken a chidori without being pierced. the chidori at the time should be well above multi mountain in AP. there is also the fact he did not get slashed or stabbed by an attack that cut the moon in half, while just in biju mode with half of kurama outside of him. so yeah I'm not really going to take that WIS moment seriously.

#162 Posted by mevbi (489 posts) - - Show Bio

@oblivion360: Ban before purgatory boost was strugguling against low tier purgatory monsters.And its safe to asume that ban atleast is mountain level by scaling the pig is stronger than him before purgatory boost.And i never said he is island level before purgatory.

The moon cutting feat is just a long sword who can cut trough moon rock, by tanking it its nothing impressive.

#163 Posted by Aristeaus (1227 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol... Did they really say a Trillion island level attacks? I am not sure I have seen so much wank before. Its almost impressive.

#164 Posted by mevbi (489 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aristeaus: Than you have to be blind if u think this is wank

#165 Posted by Aristeaus (1227 posts) - - Show Bio

@mevbi said:

@Aristeaus: Than you have to be blind if u think this is wank

You have to be a moron to think that its "A Trillion" or that they are "Island+ level attacks".

To think both puts you in some sort of special class that requires you to wear a helmet.

#166 Posted by mevbi (489 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aristeaus: Do u even read NNT? One ball can go trough demon king so its island+ and meliodas created trillion of them?I guess thats 2 twig level attacks.

#167 Posted by El_directo_ (803 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if Meliodas actually shot a trillion dark balls at demon king or not, cuz there are many ridiculous attack names in anime/manga. If its actually a trillion then he just stomps naruto. I don't even understand why some people are arguing for naruto here.

#168 Posted by El_directo_ (803 posts) - - Show Bio

One more thing. For those claiming its actually a trillion balls, don't forget ur words today. Don't argue when somebody else uses the 'name of an attack' as proof of its power/potency/speed.

There are tons of them in other manga.

#169 Posted by Aristeaus (1227 posts) - - Show Bio

@mevbi said:

@Aristeaus: Do u even read NNT? One ball can go trough demon king so its island+ and meliodas created trillion of them?I guess thats 2 twig level attacks.

I do. Though it is pretty obvious that you don't, including the panel attached to this very thread.

A ball going through a weakened Demon King does not make it Island+. At all. There also aren't a trillion of them. At all.

I also don't think you have a firm grasp on what a Trillion is. Just for some clarity, a Trillion Island+ level attacks would be enough to destroy the surface of the Earth 65 MILLION times.

That would make the sum destruction of the attack way above Solar System and well on its way to Galaxy. So unless Mel got the biggest powerup boost in the history of powerups... Your wanking. Much harder then anyone else I have ever seen wank, as well.

#170 Edited by mevbi (489 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aristeaus: A ball going trough 50% demon king makes it island level believe it or not. Logic says 50=50

It could be a mistranslation , but its clear that there over hundred ball maybe couple thousand or hundreds, and you are lowballing as shit and wanking at the same time if u think Naruto can tank it.

And no, trillion islands dont make galaxy destruction.

#171 Posted by ourmanuel (12283 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahhh, good to see the MHS+ ichigo claims from joviolma again.

#172 Posted by Aristeaus (1227 posts) - - Show Bio

@mevbi said:

@Aristeaus: A ball going trough 50% demon king makes it island level believe it or not. Logic says 50=50

It could be a mistranslation , but its clear that there over hundred ball maybe couple thousand or hundreds, and you are lowballing as shit and wanking at the same time if u think Naruto can tank it.

Thats headcannon. You have no feats or logic to suggest that any of the balls are Island+. There are no feats in NNT that are even Island level. Its not a mistranslation. Its what NNT is known for. Thousand cuts does not magically mean that each cut is multi-mountain because of the twig feat. That is now how scaling, or even basic human logic works. We know for a fact its not 1000 mountain level attacks, because hes used it a bunch, and it did jack all.

Yes, a Trillion Island+'s is somewhere between Solar system and Galaxy. Again, I don't think you seem to understand how large a Trillion is. Tried to explain it to ya, but even then you don't seem to grasp it.

#173 Edited by Kalebsmarty156 (2519 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aristeaus: I just realized something.

Mevbi said that a calc puts meliodos danafor busting at country lvl. Who only had a PL of 32,000...

So how the hell is "sighing sage" from A FAR SUPERIOR DEMON only island lvl?

#174 Edited by mevbi (489 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aristeaus said:
@mevbi said:

Thats headcannon. You have no feats or logic to suggest that any of the balls are Island+. There are no feats in NNT that are even Island level. Its not a mistranslation. Its what NNT is known for. Thousand cuts does not magically mean that each cut is multi-mountain because of the twig feat. That is now how scaling, or even basic human logic works. We know for a fact its not 1000 mountain level attacks, because hes used it a bunch, and it did jack all.

Yes, a Trillion Island+'s is somewhere between Solar system and Galaxy. Again, I don't think you seem to understand how large a Trillion is. Tried to explain it to ya, but even then you don't seem to grasp it.

No, by scaling Demon king is atleast island level, but it seems that you dont want to accept it. Ok i will try to prove you why Demon king is above island level. Escanor cruel sun at near noon was able to one shot Estarrossa who should have atleast mountain to multi-mountain level durability.By scaling Estarossa is above morning Escanor who was able to tank this (ignore the red circles)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mountain level attack with little cut. As i said near noon cruel sun was able to one shot Estarossa who should have mountain-multi mountain durability. Escanor at near noon shoot another cruel sun in the fight versus meliodas and mel full countered it which should mean he full countered multi-mountain level attack and tanked it with no scratch (full counter makes attack severeal times atttack more powerful and reflect it).And than one of his punch was able to send near noon escanor flying.As i already showed above even mountain level attacks can't move weaker Escanor. Thats simply means Meliodas punches are the range between multí mountain to island(likely small island). Meliodas prime (3000 years ago) was matching the demon king (Meliodas prime should be equal to base mael who stomped the sinner and zeldris, basically stronger than AM meliodas).And he obviously lost and i am sure demon king wasnt damaged at all(seeing that Ban was helpless in purgatory vs The demon king) and purgatrory DK is only 50% of his power. The other 50% , which was fighting Meliodas in his mind was helpless againts his dark orbs which should mean the orbs are atleast island level.And yes thousand cuts means one cut is multi-mountain cuz it was done by AM meliodas, but that doesnt mean the attack is country level, simply because meliodas cut all of Escanor Body not in one place.

#175 Posted by Bleachfans (240 posts) - - Show Bio

It can't beat naruto but it sure as hell can solo bleach verse

#177 Edited by Kalebsmarty156 (2519 posts) - - Show Bio

@mevbi: galan feat was hill lvl.

Also he didn't even destroy the hill he just split it in half.

#178 Posted by AlphaQ (6472 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean, isn't Naruto not exactly the greatest when it comes to piercing? He got stabbed just fine from Sasuke's sword.

#179 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (2519 posts) - - Show Bio

@alphaq: What you just said made zero sense.

#180 Posted by AlphaQ (6472 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebsmarty156: Right, not exactly sure what you're referring to. I asked if Naruto wasn't the best when it comes to piercing, which is a mere question. And he did get pierced by Sasuke's sword, so there's nothing nonsensical there.

#181 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (2519 posts) - - Show Bio

@alphaq: You could've said Naruto is the worse when it comes to piercing durability.

Not he's the greatest...

#182 Edited by AlphaQ (6472 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebsmarty156: I didn't say that he was the greatest, I tried to be tactful in my questioning if Naruto can indeed tank this attack because of my perception, based on incomplete knowledge, that Naruto does not have especially good piercing resistance.

#183 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (2519 posts) - - Show Bio
#184 Posted by AlphaQ (6472 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebsmarty156: Fairs.

Just out of curiosity, how good is Naruto's piercing resistance? I haven't finished Naruto, but when I was reading it ninja's didn't generally have good resistance, aside from Raikage. I remember one time Naruto stopped some swords to save Hinata he created chakra arms rather than simply tanking them which seemed weird to me at the time.

#185 Posted by oblivion360 (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

@alphaq: I'll just copy and paste what I said to someone else about naruto getting stabbed.

well because I don't let a single instance that was used for comedic relief undermine all the previous feats. like how in weaker forms naruto has survived falling into sharp spikes with no damage, in an even weaker form than that he could not be run through by a sword that can cut diamonds, and has taken a chidori without being pierced. the chidori at the time should be well above multi mountain in AP. there is also the fact he did not get slashed or stabbed by an attack that cut the moon in half, while just in biju mode with half of kurama outside of him. so yeah I'm not really going to take that WIS moment seriously.

#187 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

This trillion dark move getting stronger.

#188 Posted by Zaratthustra (83 posts) - - Show Bio

@el_directo_: You're right. Exactly what I said, till it's stated directly to be "trillion" and with actual fact, it's just a name. Because if we go after names then we would have a lot of power-ups on a lot of characters.

#189 Posted by johnsmjs36 (675 posts) - - Show Bio

@mevbi: That means Vegeta was throwing Big bang level attacks since DBz and Naruto was throwing planetary attacks like nothing.

#190 Posted by mevbi (489 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnsmjs36: Nope. The author cant illustrate trillion orbs, but he can draw rasengan who destroy a planet or a big bang attack

#191 Posted by Aristeaus (1227 posts) - - Show Bio

@mevbi said:

No, by scaling Demon king is atleast island level, but it seems that you dont want to accept it. Ok i will try to prove you why Demon king is above island level. Escanor cruel sun at near noon was able to one shot Estarrossa who should have atleast mountain to multi-mountain level durability.By scaling Estarossa is above morning Escanor who was able to tank this (ignore the red circles)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mountain level attack with little cut. As i said near noon cruel sun was able to one shot Estarossa who should have mountain-multi mountain durability. Escanor at near noon shoot another cruel sun in the fight versus meliodas and mel full countered it which should mean he full countered multi-mountain level attack and tanked it with no scratch (full counter makes attack severeal times atttack more powerful and reflect it).And than one of his punch was able to send near noon escanor flying.As i already showed above even mountain level attacks can't move weaker Escanor. Thats simply means Meliodas punches are the range between multí mountain to island(likely small island). Meliodas prime (3000 years ago) was matching the demon king (Meliodas prime should be equal to base mael who stomped the sinner and zeldris, basically stronger than AM meliodas).And he obviously lost and i am sure demon king wasnt damaged at all(seeing that Ban was helpless in purgatory vs The demon king) and purgatrory DK is only 50% of his power. The other 50% , which was fighting Meliodas in his mind was helpless againts his dark orbs which should mean the orbs are atleast island level.And yes thousand cuts means one cut is multi-mountain cuz it was done by AM meliodas, but that doesnt mean the attack is country level, simply because meliodas cut all of Escanor Body not in one place.

So, right off the bat...

Escanor 1st Cruel Sun was Lake level. Literally. It was nowhere near mountain to multi-mountain.

Galands strike to Escanor was mountain level at best.

Your trying to scale durability and AP at the same time. That is not how it works. Someone can be really good at AP, but dog at Durability. There are also different types of AP and Durability.

Mel using FC on a Escanor Cruel Sun does increase the power of a ability, but Cruel sun is a Energy attack and a Punch is physical. Moving someone also does not mean it damaged them. ON was able to move people quite easily, but did no damage to anyone, for example.

Mel "prime" was not equal to the demon king. You have one statement that indicates that if Mel had his original power he "might" be able to defeat the DK.

Thousand cuts was not 1000 cuts, and it was tanked by everyone who ever experienced it. Just think of your logic here. AM Mel can move Escanor with his strikes, but 1000 strikes at the same level does nothing to Escanor? Same goes for Drole. Makes no sense champ.

All of this is really loose examples of scaling and assumptions. There are no Island level attacks in NNT. At all. To go from that, to 1 Trillion Island+ level attacks is just lols man.

#192 Edited by El_directo_ (803 posts) - - Show Bio

OK now the NNT downplay is serious.

#193 Posted by El_directo_ (803 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebsmarty156: Galan's feat wasn't hill level. I mean seriously?

1stly, those were large hills/small mountains.

2ndly, are u ignoring the fact that galan never even targeted those hills/mountains in the first place? Escanor already took majorly the brunt of that attack, yet the mere shockwave travelled kilometers away and still split a small mountain. U are ignoring context here.

That was basically galan's strongest attack, are u meaning to tell me that galan is only hill level when even BOS Mel & ban had way better feats. Even freaking BOS Diane had a small mountain lvl feat with her 'mother catastrophe' and galan fodderized all these guys in their first encounter.

#194 Posted by El_directo_ (803 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly the quality of debate here is kinda garbage. If u wanna downplay at least dont make it so obvious.

Lastly, some people are saying Mel's black orbs aren't island level. OK fine, let's lowball the fuck outta it and say each ball is only mountain level. Are y'all meaning to tell me naruto can tank a trillion mountain level attacks??

#195 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (2519 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebsmarty156: Galan's feat wasn't hill level. I mean seriously?

Those were hills.

1stly, those were large hills/small mountains.

Large hill lvl, sure.

2ndly, are u ignoring the fact that galan never even targeted those hills/mountains in the first place? Escanor already took majorly the brunt of that attack, yet the mere shockwave travelled kilometers away and still split a small mountain. U are ignoring context here.

Muh.

That was basically galan's strongest attack, are u meaning to tell me that galan is only hill level when even BOS Mel & ban had way better feats. Even freaking BOS Diane had a small mountain lvl feat with her 'mother catastrophe' and galan fodderized all these guys in their first encounter.

Those were still large hills.

#196 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (2519 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly the quality of debate here is kinda garbage. If u wanna downplay at least dont make it so obvious.

You're the same guy who said ichigo beats kaguya.

Lastly, some people are saying Mel's black orbs aren't island level. OK fine, let's lowball the fuck outta it and say each ball is only mountain level. Are y'all meaning to tell me naruto can tank a trillion mountain level attacks??

You can't even prove it's a trillion.

#197 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3379 posts) - - Show Bio

@mevbi said:

"Somewhere between Solar System and Galaxy" Do you understand how large a gap between a Solar system and a Galaxy there is ?

#198 Posted by FaradaySloth (10650 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty damn certain those black orbs could be multi-city block or below. Absolutely nothing was shown to be stated otherwise.

#199 Posted by jonjizz (1152 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:

Oh boy, hope people are not gonna take this trillion seriously and make Mel MFTL based on this.

that's exactly what's going to happen with some people

#200 Posted by Aristeaus (1227 posts) - - Show Bio

@almighty said:

"Somewhere between Solar System and Galaxy" Do you understand how large a gap between a Solar system and a Galaxy there is ?

I do. There are no good terms for those in between gaps. AP goes from Solar, to Multi-Solar, to Galaxy. There is still a crazy gap between multi-solar and galaxy.