Can Mjolnir Solo the Cinematic Teams?

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Forged in the heart of a dying star, Mjolnir is a weapon of no equal. Due to Lokis Magic, Thors consciousness has been sealed into mjolnir and he has to defeat a Gauntlet of powerful enemies to regain his true form.

MCU Mjolnir

(gets thors lightning and striking feats from Ragnarok, and still has the worthiness enchantment so no one can lift it).

Mjolnir is pissed, No BFR.

Gauntlet :

1) Korg, composite Fox Collosus, composite Fox Thing, Fox blob, MCU Quake, Composite MCU defenders(with black sky feats)

2) Guardians of the Galaxy (adult groot, + nebula and Yondu with arrow)

3) Avengers 1 team

4) Team Cap from Civil War

5) Team Iron man from Civil War

6) CW team (Citizen steel, the flash, supergirl, Martian manhunter, composite firestorm, composite Killer frost)

7) DCEU Justice League (-Superman)

8) DCEU gods (Enchantress, Incubus, MCU Ghost Rider, the fire guy from suicide squad, Steppenwolf, Ares)

9) DCEU superman (post Resurrection), adapted Zod, Undadapted Faora and namek, CW superman.

10) Fox God tiers (apocalypse, Phoenix, magneto)

11) Gem users (malekith, doctor strange, Ronan)

How far does the hammer go?

Bonus:

Same Scenario, but with Comic Mjolnir. Mjolnir has access to the motherstorm.

Mjolnir vs Gladiator, professor hulk, Blue marvel, Hyperion, the thing and Cho Hulk.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gauntlet out of order

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Macleen: put "Clears" the in front of one's you think It can win, or "Loses" for where it can't

How would you order it?

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Mutant1230

In Thor: Ragnarok Odin explains to Thor in his vision that the hammer was only meant to help him channel his inner-Godlike powers. He doesn't necessarily need it to reach apex power anymore then he needs Jarnbjorn, Gungnir, or any other Asgardian blade to.

With that out of the way, Thor isn't clearing this gauntlet. He stops at 6 with Supergirl and Martian Manhunter together probably outmatching him. If he can somehow overpower the two of them he'd get utterly decimated by the DCEU Kryptonians or the Fox Villains 10/10 times.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

So this isn't Thor this is Mjolnir. So for it to be beaten they have to destroy a hammer?

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thorthunder98: yeah, this is the hammer fighting them, it has the consciousness of Thor inside to direct it (it also has thors lightning feats from Ragnarok). To win they have to destroy the hammer (it has some pretty good durability feats)

@Mutant1230: This is basically mjolnir attacking them, not Thor.

What do you guys think about the bonus scenario.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: really? I kept the last 6 rounds with a lot of people that have ways to deal with the hammer, I doubt it clears.

How does it deal with people like apocalypse, Superman, Jean grey, magneto, infinity stone users, magic attacks. Even pym particles could be hax and hard to deal with (if that doesn't just reduce it to a tiny mjolnir attacking you)

Waht about the bonus?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, it's extremely fast, durable and can be spamming lightning constantly. I could be convinced otherwise, but I stand by it clears. It clears in Bonus round too.

@green_skaar: really? I kept the last 6 rounds with a lot of people that have ways to deal with the hammer, I doubt it clears.

How does it deal with people like apocalypse, Superman, Jean grey, magneto, infinity stone users, magic attacks. Even pym particles could be hax and hard to deal with (if that doesn't just reduce it to a tiny mjolnir attacking you)

Waht about the bonus?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Is this a troll post? I sure hope it is...

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@del_torro: I don't think that helps too much unless we're dealing with 616 Mjolnir, like in round 2.

In that case he clears easily, that thing was capable of busting through planets.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By IndomitableRegal

8) DCEU gods (Enchantress, Incubus, MCU Ghost Rider, the fire guy from suicide squad, Steppenwolf, Ares)

Diablo?

Also, this is a very...weird thread. Let's see: In round 5, Vision is capable of grabbing the hammer, but I have no idea what they do to affect it after that. Round 6, Supergirl or Martian Manhunter might be able to do something I guess? Or Firestorm might be able to transmute it. I don't think Thor Mjolnir (Thornir? Mjolthor?) makes it past round 8.

Gazool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mjolnir blitzes .

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

lol? magneto and apocalypse are god tier now? the wankin never ends

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@IndomitableRegal: yeah Diablo, I kept thinking Inferno, but 8 knew that wasn't right.

I figured 6,8,10,11 would be the hardest because of hax like transmutation, molecular level control of matter, time freeze, etc.

Yeah, I know it's a weird thread, but I was getting bored of reading all the Thor Vs, Superman vs, WW vs. I noticed Mjolnir attacking enemies on its own while Thor was fighting at the beginning of Thor Ragnarok, and remembered that Jane foster let's Mjolnir attack and blitz on its own while she watches, so I figured this thread would be something new atleast.

@mrtrickster: okay, that was an hyperbole, I know they don't compare to people like Dormammu and reality warpers, I just mean that their power rankings are really high.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 nwname  Moderator

@mrtrickster: Magneto nearly wiped out the planet. Apocalypse shook the planet with a collapsing force field and turned a city to dust.

Azooz_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Azooz_king: there's a reason I didn't add that guy. I don't think Mjolnir had any defense against His anti-hammer spray

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the bonus round is kind of unfair because it can oneshot and even onekill almost everyone there and they have no way to stop it

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic mjolnir lolstomps. mjolnir will actually laugh.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mjolnir clears.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure any of them have the power to destroy it, so probably clears. Phoenix might be able to break it.