• 194 results
#151 Posted by ProbablyASphere (531 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrviking: Ywach isn't that good or even the dumbest ending of any Shonen Jump manga ever next to Shaman King would NOT have worked on him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531dce659a2
#152 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at DBZ

#153 Posted by Bossmountain (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard Stop at DBZ. They lack the destructive capacity to Harm Form 1 Frieza let alone Majin Buu.

#154 Posted by Azureus (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

@smokak:

Askin said Yhwach gave the sternritters their powers except for Gerard and pernida, Uryu didn't have the Antithesis before Yhwach gave him a schrift that confirms the schrifts aren't just energy power ups...

...No one said the shrifts were just energy powerups. I don't know what you took away from that post, but here it it is again:

By power, they means souls and energy. Remember what happened to the Schuzstaffel? Yhwach transferred power from the other sternritter to them. None of the 4 of them gained the abilities that were lost by the other sternritter. All that happened was they became stronger. The same case, occured when Yhwach used Auswahlen on the 4 elites and Haschwalth. He didn't gain their abilities, but their souls and energy so he prolong his own existence.

So no, Yhwach doesn't have 27 shrifts.

just cause Yhwach didn't use them doesn't mean he can't...

That goes both ways...but that's not important to begin with because he doesn't have them.

we know for a fact he has Yamamoto's bankai...

The same can't be said for the shrifts.

#155 Posted by ourmanuel (10511 posts) - - Show Bio

They still get to dbz with or without sternritter abilities.

Azures is just being a keyboard jonin.

#156 Posted by Azureus (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest:

There was no strawman you completely disregarded Yamma's power...

Strawman. I didn't. Sorry you were offended.

and claimed he just has a hot sword.

That's false. I didn't say he "just has a hot sword", I said he killed a dude 'with a hot sword'. Those 2 sentences carry different meanings. One has a restriction, the other doesn't.

So, once more, stop misrepresenting what I said.

You lowballed a sword...

I didn't lowball shit. I only referred to Zanka no Tachi as a "hot sword"...which again, is not a false assessment. You can accuse me for simplifying what it really is, but that's vastly different from lowball. No need to cry about it.

that would solo the NNT verse...

[Leo's stroking of the shaft intensifies]

and just said it's a "hot sword"

That's not even what I said lol.

and now you're calling me a fanboy for calling you out on your bullshit?

You are a fanboy. Just look at how offended you got because I dared call Yama's Bankai a hot sword. I made you so angry that you consider it lowball.

Pathetic as usual Az.

This is pathetic lol.

Your stupid little lowballing attempt...

Weren't you told to stop doing drugs? Your schizophrenia will get real bad.

was regarding Base Yhwach 1,000 years ago.

Define 'Base Yhwach' because he is the exact same from when he defeated Ichibei...so I don't see how Yhwach back then was weaker than he was now...plus I didn't even disregard shit lol.

Come on now keep track of the garbage.

S A L T.

Read the above base Yhwach 1000 years ago is irrelevant.

?

How are they going to TP him if he'd be immune to all their hax just like he was to Ichibei's you have yet to answer this.

No Caption Provided

How is he immune to TP when Aizen's shitty KS worked on him?

What is this bullshit? A part of your I hate bleach bleach fanfic?

You're clearly angry.

How are you going to trap someone who can see all futures with a basic illusion that just traps his senses?

Isn't this exactly what Aizen did lmfao.

He'd already see it coming...

He didn't see KS coming so...oof.

and Oneshot Gowther or simply make Gowthers magic his ally and become immune to it.

Glad you brought this up, where does it say Yhwach becomes immune to any ability he knows? Scan please.

Sure in your little fantasies reality he does.

Yep.

And Unohana's instance doesn't help your argument she was still helpless against it.

I don't blame her, Bleach chars have shitty TP resistance.

Leo's "Counters":

This has yet to be fully explained...

Everyone knows Gowther did this by planting false memories in everyone.

and not only would Yhwach see this coming..

Except he wouldn't.

and become immune to it...

Except he can't, but go ahead and post this scan.

but what would Gowther do make him believe one of the NNT characters are buddies with Yhwach?

Just perform the spell?

Not only would Yhwach have already seen this coming...

He wouldn't...

and became immune to it...

He can't, but post the scan.

but gowther would have to tag him with an arrrow...

Gowther affected the memories of the entire Goddess Clan, Stigma, Giant clan and Demon Clan at once. He can cast memory manipulation spells on wide scale, without the need for his scared treasure. Why talk about something you have no idea of?

and the though of that is laughable.

thought*

But let's say it did and he didn't make it his ally

You clearly have no idea what was even said in that scan do you?

he'd still figure out the inconsistencies immediately.

He would have to become actively aware of it to begin with...so no.

Aizen disguised himself as the duo through countless different futures while simultaneously fighting Yhwach.

This is funniest shit I've ever read from you. Aizen didn't fool the almighty by creating different futures. That's headcanon and it's not even how KS works. Aizen casted a single illusion, which fooled Yhwach and his clairvoyance.

If the present was fabricated, and Yhwach is looking at future outcomes based upon that fake instance...guess what? The future Yhwach is seeing is totally a misrepresentation of the real thing. Aizen himself said it, the abilities of Kyoka Suigetsu interfere with the Almighty's vision of the future.

They found ways out of it because the ability has loopholes which...

Escanor only escaped because the image of Merlin gave him hope instead. Dreyfus only broke out because Fraudrin was there to break him out. Both are special cases... what loopholes are you talking about?

Not only would Yhwach have seen this and made it his ally...

Yhwach has never encountered illusions on this level lol. Feats now.

like i said before but he can find a loophole and for this one Gowther has to touch Yhwach's head lmfao.

We were just making comparisons between TP feats here, he doesn't need Nightmare Teller to win, as he already has many AoE spells at his disposal that would do just the trick.

KS is capable of casting countless of intricate different illusions simultaneously...

Headcanon.

and resisted power immunity and power null.

Both of which Yhwach possess none.

Those are the requirements to beat The Almighty....

To begin with...The Almighty didn't even resist KS, so there's no standard...because there are no good TP feats to begin with lol. Second, an already shitty illusion can do this. So the bar is pretty low already.

You don't have any choice but to agree with me.

I'll agree with you, when you are right.

Gowther isn't doing anything to Yhwach.

I should also point out that those easy weaknesses of Gowther's illusions are too secure for Yhwach to employ. The reason: Yhwach has crappy illusion feats.

We don't know the context behind it is what i'm referring to, something of that scale needs to be explained before you can go around spewing nonsense like this.

What are you even talking about. We know Gowther achieved this effect by rewriting everyone's memories. What context is needed here?

What's expected is you disregarding the main reason why your argument has been shut down.

What argument? It's not up for debate that Yama's sword is exactly what I called it. That's exactly what it is.

Basically everything you said was wrong.

This carries no weight.

Just a heep of wanking...

and your period fanboy rage.

and lowballing the opposition.

Calling a hot sword a hot sword isn't lowballing. Keep your head fanboy.

And I didn't get heated i just called you out on your bullshit.

You did get angry, Leo. There's literally no justification for this outburst you had over this silly shit, moreover, the fact you consider this lowballing is beyond me. 3 replies later, you haven't explained what's wrong with statement.

#157 Edited by JOVIOLMA (5584 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus: Hey Az, I'm curious to know your opinion about this subject, if Yhwach really doesn't possess Hax null, how do you think he released himself from Ichibei's conceptual hax ? Meh, although tbh this don't really matters, he showed that he couldn't get immune to every single attack, IIRC, he never get immune to Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou

#158 Posted by Azureus (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth:

What do you mean by saying this? That's the series peak at speed?

Not quite, but pretty damn close to it.

The best feat for speed in NNT is Chapter 3 Meliodas lightning timing, everything about speed is built on that one moment. We don't know any actual speeds for any characters other than categories, like MHS+.

Scaling is still a thing lol and from that we can infer roughly where on that level said character is.

So go ahead accusing me of lowball because I don't believe your speculation.

I don't care if you don't believe me or not, unless I am shown what is wrong, there's no reason I wouldn't call that lowball. Just in the same way you would expect.

I've pretty much expected this anyway.

I would too if I made the claim you did considering the quality of characters in that series.

Honestly, he should be high-end MHS+ with 1000 Divine Slices, but then again that attack is so featless nor do we have an idea what his speed still. So that "feat" is meaningless tbh.

That feat wasn't even being discussed.

So you're saying I can't do this to Bleach orrrrrr?

I haven't suggested you can't scale characters, quite the contrary even.

Mimihagi...

This guy right here doesn't even have a feat that can be defined...and you of all people should know how much pressure I've put on people making this claim.

Anyway...what about these justify 100,000 Mach?

>Yhwach's attack on Seretei->Ichigo's attacks nearly went FTE to Yhwach->Aizen and Ichigo keeping up with Yhwach

I don't see how any of these are relativistic...

Yhwach is definitely 6 digit mach for combat speed.

No he isn't...and why would relativistic combat would only be how fast he fights...I'm sure he needs something else to blitz that many people like that.

Can't remember for Madara.

Relativistic+ in combat.

They get effortlessly blitzed and one-shotted.

Too many people for them to be specific targets.

Clearly you know enough about his powers so I'm not going to be your mama.

Translation: I can't justify my claim.

It's because I know of his powers that I don't see it happening, but you apparently see something else. My only question is what it is.

What? Oh crap, I totally forgot that about the DK, well that was my bad. So what's stopping Yhwach from turning into a clone of the DK but with superior hax?

Aside from Merlin's endless bfr and Cusack's and Gowther's TP, nothing. That said, how will this help lol?

Ban countered the Ruler by giving him his own magic power, right? What's stopping Yhwach from doing the literal exact thing? What's stopping him from touching DK, since he can heal people intently with them touching him, and then DK becoming severely hurt? The Ruler is powerful but DK is fodder for any healer or a person who bestows power.

Do you recall what happened after the DK realized they caught on? Let's that happens here...that would be very baaad.

Because you think DK can stop the duo.

....I never said the DK could beat or stop them, I said Yhwach can't kill him.

Nope.

Any one of those 3 ridiculously dwarf Yhwach in physical aspects... and his hax can't hurt anyone but Saitama of those 3.

He has instant regen, right?

Yes.

If he isn't one-shotted why can't he regen?

He can regen, but it leaves him vulnerable.

We also seem to be assuming most people in these verses are at their strongest form.

Why is that a problem?

Yhwach can cover him...

But that's the only way they can win. Any other action is certain death for these two.

Shouldn't Yhwach break his limits by absorbing the God of Bleach?

You've lost me. The breaking of the limiter is a significant event. Not just simple limits, but a limiter. The maximum growth an organism can reach. Essentially a barrier that can't be surpassed. Saitama and Garou through sheer tenacity, removed that shackle to get where they are.

This chapter goes through greater detail.

Yhwach seemed to only get stronger through the passing chapters. I don't know what his limit is, but this just seems speculation to say Tastumaki can counter Yhwach...

The breaking of the limiter is not simply getting stronger. Dr. Genus makes that distinction in the chapter I cited.

#159 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone loves to wank the Almighty but Yhwach literally got oneshotted by Aizen KS and when Ichigo fodderised him with a Getsuga.

There's a reason he's called Yhwank.

Stops at One Punch Man still.

#160 Posted by Azureus (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma said:

@azureus: Hey Az, I'm curious to know your opinion about this subject, if Yhwach really doesn't possess Hax null, how do you think he released himself from Ichibei's conceptual hax ? Meh, although tbh this don't really matters, he showed that he couldn't get immune to every single attack, IIRC, he never get immune to Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou

The idea that Yhwach has hax null comes from this scan:

No Caption Provided

The scans are taken directly for what is said, but the meaning is missed completely. In the second panel on this page, Yhwach establishes he can see all the future outcomes stemming from the present situation. Then he states everything he sees he can understand and due to this the abilities he sees he understands.

This is where the confusion sets in and context is needed.

Yhwach is not referring to power nullification there. He is instead saying that by looking into the future, the abilities he sees, he will be able to understand those abilities and he'll use that knowledge to benefit him in battle. Essentially cheating, because he knows how your power works before hand.

As an analogy: (in the same way you would use a leaked answer key to benefit you on a test.)

As for how I know all of this, by taking looking at different translations, this was the main theme between them all. Plus Haschwalth literally said the same thing the chapter before.

The part where power nullification is then cited is what he says after: The whole spiel about how it can't be used to beat him, which is actually true...atleast in HIS universe and the reason why is because of the conditions above.

if Yhwach really doesn't possess Hax null, how do you think he released himself from Ichibei's conceptual hax ?

He explained the second half of his power while fighting against Ichigo. By being able to change the future to a more desirable outcome, he effectively bypasses any harmful effects he encounters. But that's as far as it goes.

#161 Posted by JOVIOLMA (5584 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus: So you believe that he released himself from Ichibei's hax by changing the future ? About the translation thing I have the Raw Japanese scan, but I didn't translated yet

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9
#162 Edited by deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9 (616 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus said:

...No one said the shrifts were just energy powerups. I don't know what you took away from that post, but here it it is again:

Isn't that what you are saying? you said he just got stronger when he absorbed them back,

are you saying the schrifts didn't give them their powers or that he can't use the powers he gave them? cause they are both wrong cause of what Askin said and Uryu not having antithesis before he was given a schrift, and statements that confirms he gets the powers back.

That goes both ways...but that's not important to begin with because he doesn't have them.

No it doesn't when multiple statements say that he gave them the powers and they return to him when they die,

Also about Yhwach nulling hax did you just ignore the page before the one you sent where he removes Ichibe's hax that was on him lol, all this stuff about him just getting an advantage and cheating don't make sense because Ichibe already made him an ant so he shouldn't have been able to do anything without removing Ichibe's powers first

#163 Posted by FaradaySloth (8496 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus said:

@faradaysloth:

Not quite, but pretty damn close to it.

How is that possible when two chapters later Hyappou Rankan traveled faster than him, then there's Mimihagi, Soul King Yhwach, Ichigo, etc.

Scaling is still a thing lol and from that we can infer roughly where on that level said character is.

Not saying it isn't, however, NNT scaling is pure speculation. Bleach every once in a while has feats to upgrade scaling.

I don't care if you don't believe me or not, unless I am shown what is wrong, there's no reason I wouldn't call that lowball. Just in the same way you would expect.

Fair enough.

That feat wasn't even being discussed.

Was just putting my two cents in.

This guy right here doesn't even have a feat that can be defined...

He reached the Soul Palace in one page, nothing to be defined really, pretty straight forward and self-explanatory.

and you of all people should know how much pressure I've put on people making this claim.

I know, IMO, you're definitely a better debater than most people here, even if I disagree with most of what you say with Bleach.

I don't see how any of these are relativistic...

They all are faster than Mimihagi.

No he isn't...and why would relativistic combat would only be how fast he fights...I'm sure he needs something else to blitz that many people like that.

Yhwach trashed Ichigo in most of the fight, and Ichigo's strongest attack definitely was faster than Mimihagi based on Yhwach's reactions.

Relativistic+ in combat.

That should help the duo then.

Too many people for them to be specific targets.

All statues.

It's because I know of his powers that I don't see it happening, but you apparently see something else. My only question is what it is.

He negated Futen Taisatsuryo, which should be more powerful for any non-physical attack in both OPM and NNT.

He also could use the Visionary to think the powers don't work, however, I don't know if the Visionary is capable but it's worth mentioning.

I realize The Yourself would become tricky too. He can become a Saitama clone with hax and then make clones of himself.

Aside from Merlin's endless bfr and Cusack's and Gowther's TP, nothing. That said, how will this help lol?

What do you mean? How would the superior hax help Yhwach?

Do you recall what happened after the DK realized they caught on? Let's that happens here...that would be very baaad.

He deactivated the spells, right? Wouldn't that make him vulnerable to attacks though?

Any one of those 3 ridiculously dwarf Yhwach in physical aspects... and his hax can't hurt anyone but Saitama of those 3.

How can the hax not work on Boros and Garou?

Why is that a problem?

It's not a problem, however, what do you think if everyone in OPM started out in base forms and IC compared to the Bloodlusted Duo?

But that's the only way they can win. Any other action is certain death for these two.

Maybe, now that I can think about it, The 3 really carry this verse.

You've lost me. The breaking of the limiter is a significant event. Not just simple limits, but a limiter. The maximum growth an organism can reach. Essentially a barrier that can't be surpassed. Saitama and Garou through sheer tenacity, removed that shackle to get where they are.

Alright, thank you for clarifying that. I remember that chapter now that I think about it.

#164 Posted by FaradaySloth (8496 posts) - - Show Bio

@geeman2 said:

Everyone loves to wank the Almighty but Yhwach literally got oneshotted by Aizen KS and when Ichigo fodderised him with a Getsuga.

You do realize he came back only to shitstomp tf out of those two, right?

#165 Posted by iOmegaTempest (82 posts) - - Show Bio

A bloodlusted max power Madara actually solos up until 5 where he meets Naruto and Sasuke. No one from OPM can deal with complete Susaano limbo clones blitz and jutsu spam. Bloodlusted full power Yhwach steps in for Naruto and Sasuke and they clear low difficulty tbh. They probably take Bleach universe as well barring any plot bullshit. They stop at DBZ Z-Fighters speedblitz before they can react.

#167 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16977 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: 1 Rinnegan Alive Madara & Base Yhwach (In-Character)

1, Fairy Tail I'm only caught up on the anime, but they probably wouldn't beat everyone at once, but they could beat groups of them at a time and would probably take over the world.

2, Seven Deadly Sins They lose. The Demon King and Supreme Goddess alone would most likely beat them.

3, One Piece They could possibly take over the world, and they might be able to beat a single yonko crew, but they couldn't take all factions at once.

4, One Punch Man They get one punched.

5, Naruto Kaguya solos

6, Bleach No

7, DbZ No

8, Toriko No

R2: 1 Rinnegan Juubidara & Almighy Yhwach (In-Character)

1, Fairy Tail Clear

2, Seven Deadly Sins Clear for now

3, One Piece Clear

4, One Punch Man Depends how they deal with Saitama, but can clear the rest.

5, Naruto They can't clear everyone at once due to Kaguya, Naruto, and Sasuke, but if they take them out separately they can clear the verse.

6, Bleach Clear

7, DbZ Frieza planet busts

8, Toriko No

R3: 3 eyed Juubidara & Full power Yhwach (In-Character)

Same as above but they have a better chance of clearing Naruto and OPM.

R4: 3 eyed Juubidara & Full Power Yhwach (Bloodlusted)

Same as above.

#168 Posted by Undre (2536 posts) - - Show Bio

Clear all yhwach would carrie madara on the hard fights. Almighty id just to broken and if has all the stern's abilities he solos. Yammas bankia alone solos or ichibes bankia

#169 Posted by Godren (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

Almighty gg

#170 Posted by ourmanuel (10511 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, this thread was a low point for azureus

#171 Posted by Azureus (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma said:

@azureus: So you believe that he released himself from Ichibei's hax by changing the future ? About the translation thing I have the Raw Japanese scan, but I didn't translated yet

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Yeah, that's what I think. What do the raws say?

#172 Edited by Azureus (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

@smokak:

Isn't that what you are saying?

No.

you said he just got stronger when he absorbed them back

That is all what happens, when the sternritter die, because of the piece of the soul he gave them(the shrift), their souls are given to him. The shrift is not the ability itself, but only a designation for it. It's the part of the soul Yhwach gives that allows the individual's unique power to manifest.

are you saying the schrifts didn't give them their powers

Quite the opposite.

or that he can't use the powers he gave them?

He didn't give them the powers, he gave them the shrift, and because they had the shrift, the power manifested. And yes, he doesn't gain the abilities they had.

cause they are both wrong cause of what Askin said...

Which is...

and Uryu not having antithesis before he was given a schrift...

I don't contest that.

and statements that confirms he gets the powers back.

which again, "power" doesn't equate to ability, as we literally see that when he transferred the powers of other sternritter to the schuzstaffle, they didn't actually gain the abilities.

#173 Posted by Azureus (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth:

How is that possible when two chapters later Hyappou Rankan traveled faster than him...

1. Ichibei stopped moving when he used that kido, and only began moving after Yhwach used blut vene to block it.
  2. Assuming he was moving at all to begin with, the time he took getting back on the platform alone should be an indicator he wasn't travelling as fast as he was before.

then there's Mimihagi...

Who doesn't have a defined feat.

Soul King Yhwach, Ichigo, etc.

Even then I have a hard time understanding the jump from 1.3% SoL to 11.4% SoL. That's an entire speed category skipped. Over 10x larger than what defines MHS (Massively Hypersonic ranges from below Mach 100 to Mach 8000).

That gap is huge and there's no feat justifying a jump that big, and it even can't proved scaling wise.

Not saying it isn't, however, NNT scaling is pure speculation...

There's some evidence, so I wouldn't call it pure speculation. But it's only an estimation, nothing firm about it.

Bleach every once in a while has feats to upgrade scaling.

So which one justifies Mach 100,000?

He reached the Soul Palace in one page, nothing to be defined really, pretty straight forward and self-explanatory.

There's plenty to be clarified for a speed feat. First and foremost, the two variables that allow speed to defined. Distance and time. And this begs the following questions:

1. How far was the Soul King's Palace?
  2. How long did he take to reach it?

Let's start with the second question: You said "One Page". That's not a timeframe, but that's already answered, the general consensus ranges a few seconds to a minute at the very most. I think it was within a few seconds and so do most other people and probably yourself as well. So I believe that question has been answered already.

Now my grievances arise when it comes to the distance proposed, I've seen everything from a few thousand km, to a few million km. The reason for this huge range? Speed. Because we don't know the distance, we try to work backwards, and I've seen mainly three methods. Auswahlen, Ichigo's travel time, and Tenjiro's statement.

Auswahlen: Pure conjecture and circular logic

Everything from the speed of the ray, to the distance it travels is assumed and then the assumed distance is used to work backwards to justify the theorized timeframe which is claimed to be within 1 second.

This argument was used to justify lightspeed Liloto.

Ichigo's travel time: A flawed argument

Why is an undefined feat itself being used to justify an ambiguous feat? The only thing known about this instance is the time it took for Ichigo to reach Soul Society, so the logical conclusion would be to find speed, then use speed and time to find distance. Problem is you only have time...

So what's the only solution? Assume Ichigo's speed. Using the assumed speed value, find the distance. Now use that distance when calculating Mimihagi's speed.

The worst part about this? Combat speed values are subbed in for Ichigo here. So the assumed values themselves ARE the wrong values to sub in, and literally everything else is based on that assumption. Literally everything about it is flawed.

Tenjiro's Statement: A lack of understanding in context

This whole argument revolves around the idea Tenjiro told Ichigo a normal shunpo would take 1 week to reach Soul Society. So they sub in a week as a timeframe and once again make the same mistake they did in the second method: Assume the speed value, and moreover sub in the wrong speed value in the first place. Results come in, answers are inflated as fuck and the conclusion is relativistic to FTL Mimihagi.

The massive underlying problem: It would take 1 week using the circular staircase USING a normal shunpo. None of those conditions were met here. Ichigo slashed off a huge amount of time by jumping straight down, and hurried to get down. More importantly...Mimihagi travelled straight up as well.

So there's nothing straight foward about this. Why does Mimihagi's feat justify Mach 100,000?

They all are faster than Mimihagi.

Assuming Mimihagi was moving that fast, attacking Yhwach as he was while charging up to the palace...how fast was that, because we don't know.

Yhwach trashed Ichigo in most of the fight, and Ichigo's strongest attack definitely was faster than Mimihagi based on Yhwach's reactions.

So how fast is Mimihagi?

That should help the duo then.

It's only in combat though. Madara can't run around attacking everyone at relativistic speeds. That would only be effective with dealing with groups at a time, but he'd have to leave a bunch of people unattended. Only in quick short burst movements...and that's assuming everyone is standing still watching their teammates die like idiots.

Illustration:

No Caption Provided

All statues.

Exactly. That many people get blitzed one after the other is if they stand and watch. Anyone with a lick of sense would prevent that like hammerhead did.

He negated Futen Taisatsuryo, which should be more powerful for any non-physical attack in both OPM and NNT.

...He negated it's effects ON HIM. That's no reason for anything like this to happen.

He also could use the Visionary to think the powers don't work, however, I don't know if the Visionary is capable but it's worth mentioning.

Honestly the limitations of this ability really take away from it's benefits. Shifting attention could be a major problem.

I realize The Yourself would become tricky too. He can become a Saitama clone with hax and then make clones of himself.

This ability was never able to mimic the abilities of the original to the same degree...

What do you mean? How would the superior hax help Yhwach?

Why would turning into DK's clone help him? It's a waste of time considering if he doesn't get rid of the immediate threats, he could be facing endless BFR, get knocked unconscious or rendered paralyzed by Gowther's TP, or become the mind slave of Cusack.

He deactivated the spells, right? Wouldn't that make him vulnerable to attacks though?

In the event of what you said formerly happening Yhwach could end up buffing him accidentally.

How can the hax not work on Boros and Garou?

What will happen lol? He can't hurt them aside from X - axis, but even that won't kill them as they'll just regen immediately. The love might work, but they'd just end up playing pinball with him before he can even do anything.

It's not a problem, however, what do you think if everyone in OPM started out in base forms and IC compared to the Bloodlusted Duo?

Then they die horribly as the only capable ones now are Saitama, Blast (who's featless) and Boros.

Maybe, now that I can think about it, The 3 really carry this verse.

The appearance of the #1 hero was teased, and he seemed to be another individual who broke his limiter, but his only feat was destroying some fodder monster. Everything else for far has been hype and accolades about him stomping dragon+ monsters.

#174 Posted by FaradaySloth (8496 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus said:

@faradaysloth:

1. Ichibei stopped moving when he used that kido, and only began moving after Yhwach used blutvene to block it.

Where does it show that he stopped moving?

Assuming he was moving at all to begin with, the time he took getting back on the platform alone should be an indicator he wasn't travelling as fast as he was before.

There's nothing to say he was traveling faster the first time.

That gap is huge and there's no feat justifying a jump that big, and it even can't proved scaling wise.

The OPM verse has huge power and speed gap. And how can it not be proven?

So which one justifies Mach 100,000?

Mimihagi.

How far was the Soul King's Palace?

Around 127,883 Miles or 205,808 Kilometers. Considering the speed of sound would take a week to cross. Yes I know there was a staircase, however, we don't know how long or how it might affect the distance or time. It could've been just one mile long or shorter (as well as longer.) So for now I'd say the distance above is a safe bet.

How long did he take to reach it?

Seconds likely.

Everything from the speed of the ray, to the distance it travels is assumed and then the assumed distance is used to work backwards to justify the theorized timeframe which is claimed to be within 1 second.

This argument was used to justify lightspeed Liloto.

I'd disagree with this calculation. Yes, Aushwalen is light speed but it should've been instantaneously. I agree this is all mainly assumptions and the Liloto moment was an obvious outlier.

Why is an undefined feat itself being used to justify an ambiguous feat? The only thing known about this instance is the time it took for Ichigo to reach Soul Society, so the logical conclusion would be to find speed, then use speed and time to find distance. Problem is you only have time...

I also disagree with this argument, what Ichigo did was supposedly a remarkable feat and it shouldn't be used to judge how far the Palace is.

The worst part about this? Combat speed values are subbed in for Ichigo here. So the assumed values themselves ARE the wrong values to sub in, and literally everything else is based on that assumption. Literally everything about it is flawed.

I agree, what Ichigo did was travel speed feat, so anyone justifying his combat speed and reaction speed off of this feat is clearly wrong. Besides, he has better feats in the other two categories.

This whole argument revolves around the idea Tenjiro told Ichigo a normal shunpo would take 1 week to reach Soul Society. So they sub in a week as a timeframe and once again make the same mistake they did in the second method: Assume the speed value, and moreover sub in the wrong speed value in the first place. Results come in, answers are inflated as fuck and the conclusion is relativistic to FTL Mimihagi.

It's not an assumption. It was clearly told to us that the distance and then Mimihagi clearly covered that distance. Where is the inflation exactly?

The massive underlying problem: It would take 1 week using the circular staircase USING a normal shunpo.

Nothing says that the staircase goes all the way down, and it's definitely shown. Ichigo goes straight down the middle of the staircase and then the next time we see him in the same chapter there isn't a staircase:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

None of those conditions were met here. Ichigo slashed off a huge amount of time by jumping straight down, and hurried to get down. More importantly...Mimihagi travelled straight up as well.

What is this suppose to mean? How does this take away the crossing the distance in seconds?

So there's nothing straight foward about this.

It's pretty straightforward.

Assuming Mimihagi was moving that fast, attacking Yhwach as he was while charging up to the palace...how fast was that, because we don't know.

He traveled to him only to get caught and swallowed up. Same speed.

Exactly. That many people get blitzed one after the other is if they stand and watch. Anyone with a lick of sense would prevent that like hammerhead did.

The speed difference is too huge for the most part, not the same as the Hammerhead fight. I can see this happening in OPM but nobody is stopping the Duo in NNT in regards to speed. Nobody in NNT can perceive these two, It's possible all of them die quickly before any of them knew what happen. However, being fair to NNT they're not finished yet so they have a chance to close that speed gap.

Honestly the limitations of this ability really take away from it's benefits. Shifting attention could be a major problem.

Agreed.

This ability was never able to mimic the abilities of the original to the same degree...

The Yourself imitates Powers, Techniques, Memories, and Mind. It should be around the same degree as the original. The only counter I see this happening is if the original is immensely superior in stats.

Why would turning into DK's clone help him? It's a waste of time considering if he doesn't get rid of the immediate threats, he could be facing endless BFR, get knocked unconscious or rendered paralyzed by Gowther's TP, or become the mind slave of Cusack.

Madara should take care of the rest of the cast

What will happen lol? He can't hurt them aside from X - axis, but even that won't kill them as they'll just regen immediately. The love might work, but they'd just end up playing pinball with him before he can even do anything.

The Deathdealing could be killer.

Then they die horribly as the only capable ones now are Saitama, Blast (who's featless) and Boros.

OPM verse dies horribly if they start in base and IC?

#175 Edited by deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9 (616 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus said:

That is all what happens, when the sternritter die, because of the piece of the soul he gave them(the shrift), their souls are given to him. The shrift is not the ability itself, but only a designation for it. It's the part of the soul Yhwach gives that allows the individual's unique power to manifest.

Oh alright I get what you mean now, but It's clear what Askin meant by power is abilites and when Yhwach's powers were explained it said all powers and talents acquired by those with part of his soul return to Yhwach.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

which again, "power" doesn't equate to ability, as we literally see that when he transferred the powers of other sternritter to the schuzstaffle, they didn't actually gain the abilities.

Its Yhwach's ability doesn't mean the schauzstaffle get it aswell,

Yhwach can already steal powers with sankt altar,

we see the Jail steal and absorb Ayon and getting his powers,

Haschwalth can get Almighty while already having the Balance,

so I really don't understand why Yhwach won't be able to do it when its stated he can.

#176 Posted by ourmanuel (10511 posts) - - Show Bio

It’s always fun seeing azureus downplay bleach

#177 Posted by Azureus (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth:

Where does it show that he stopped moving?

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

The 2 shots at the bottom of the scan show he's stationary. He begins moving again when he uses Tetsufuusatsu.

There's nothing to say he was traveling faster the first time.

Well he wasn't moving at all, considering there's no need.

The OPM verse has huge power and speed gap.

So? The OPM verse has actual quantifable feats to justify that gap.

And how can it not be proven?

How can an 11% SoL jump be proven scaling wise in the absence of feats?

Mimihagi.

I'll address this further down.

Around 127,883 Miles or 205,808 Kilometers. Considering the speed of sound would take a week to cross. Yes I know there was a staircase...

So right here, you are aware this statement was made regarding the staircase, but somehow still found the distance using the speed of sound over a week.

however, we don't know how long or how it might affect the distance or time.

We know exactly how much it would affect distance: It would increase and by A LOT. I thought I had explained this prior to this thread.

No Caption Provided

Literally look at this image of the staircase. The distance walking around the staircase is easily several times larger that the straight line distance down, and this distance only gets longer and longer after each coil. That alone says the 1 week statement can't be an accurate representation.

It could've been just one mile long

Uh... the staircase itself adds a distance that's longer than the straight line distance itself. So the distance on the staircase itself would always be longer than the straight line distance itself by over 2x due to each individual coil being longer than the straight line distance from one coil to the next. Any additional figure depends on the number of coils, radius and height of each coil.

or shorter (as well as longer.)

It literally can't be shorter, that's impossible.

So for now I'd say the distance above is a safe bet.

Which is demonstrably false.

It's not an assumption.

Yes it is, Ichigo's speed is assumed and then compared to the speed of sound to get how much faster he was.

It was clearly told to us that the distance...

We weren't given distance, we were given a timeframe on a path that's ridiculously higher than the actual distance itself.

and then Mimihagi clearly covered that distance. Where is the inflation exactly?

Right there on the long ass staircase that coils over and over.

Nothing says that the staircase goes all the way down,

Wow...I honestly can't believe this.

No Caption Provided

So despite Tenjiro himself telling Ichigo that he'll be returning to the Sereitei with the staircase, and that it will take him a week using a regular Shunpo...you're now going to try to tell me the staircase doesn't go down to Sereitei itself...alright...

I sense a dishonest argument.

So if that's the case, why are you using the 1 week statement to determine the distance between the Soul King Palace and the Sereitei?

No Caption Provided

and it's definitely shown. Ichigo goes straight down the middle of the staircase and then the next time we see him in the same chapter there isn't a staircase:

You are aware the staircase actually needs time to get down to the sereitei...and was only deployed moments before Ichigo dropped down himself [that's the first scan in this reply]. Tenjiro himself said the staircase leads down to the Sereitei, so we can't say they just stop abruptly and in the middle of nowhere to begin with. It contradicts the entire narrative to begin with and makes no sense.

If anything Ichigo overtook the staircase on his way down as they as the staircase actually needs to travel down.

What is this suppose to mean?

That none of the conditions here were met and the one week statement is not an accurate representation of distance.

How does this take away the crossingthe distance in seconds?

It doesn't. I was addressing the distance Ichigo forewent and time he saved by doing so.

It's pretty straightforward.

That's clearly not the case.

He traveled to him only to get caught and swallowed up. Same speed.

That's a non sequitur, Mimihagi had a lot distance to accelerate to top speed while charging up. Here he had several meters, how do you know it managed to accelerate to the same speed as it did before?

The speed difference is too huge for the most part...

Again, neither Yhwach or Madara have the necessary speed to run around and killing everyone. Combat Speed Feats are the wrong speed type for this and short burst is only enough to blitz characters by small groups at a time.

The only way everyone is dying to a blitz is if they stand to watch.

I can see this happening in OPM but nobody is stopping the Duo in NNT in regards to speed.

They don't need to stop him, they only need to be smarter than a fly.

Nobody in NNT can perceive these two..

I don't disagree.

It's possible all of them die quickly before any of them knew what happen. However, being fair to NNT they're not finished yet so they have a chance to close that speed gap.

This is not happening. Neither can blitz the verse at once. Individuals and small groups together...sure. Medium sized groups, maybe. Everyone, hell no. None of the duo has the necessary speed to do so.

The Yourself imitates Powers, Techniques, Memories, and Mind. It should be around the same degree as the original. The only counter I see this happening is if the original is immensely superior in stats.

Kenpachi killed Loyd Lloyd by simply "becoming stronger" than when was first copied. The same thing can easily happen here considering the nature of Saitama.

Madara should take care of the rest of the cast

Too much hax from everyone else, if they succeed in bring Yhwach in control, all that gets turned against Madara.

The Deathdealing could be killer.

Regen heals the cells damaged by it so no...

OPM verse dies horribly if they start in base and IC?

I don't know what IC is but if everybody starts in base, unless Saitama can stall, they get taken out.

#178 Posted by Azureus (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

@smokak:

Oh alright I get what you mean now, but It's clear what Askin meant by power is abilites and when Yhwach's powers were explained it said all powers and talents acquired by those with part of his soul return to Yhwach.

No, that's what said directly, but what transpired is something else entirely. Baby Yhwach doesn't acquire the powers of those around him. All that happens is what he absorbs is used to help him grow. He doesn't become a baby with super powers or the ability do what those he absorbed the souls from. He just slowly gains the ability to see, hear and feel.

It's the same case with the shrifts he bestows upon the sternritter. The power he gains instead used to prevent him from returning to his previous powerless state. and make him stronger. We see this in action as he is sleeping and absorbing the souls of the dead sternritter, and then he wakes up and comments that he can still see the world.

Its Yhwach's ability doesn't mean the schauzstaffle get it aswell,

Yhwach literally stole the powers from other sternritter and gave it to the dead Schuzstaffle...and yet there was no extra abilities acquired.

Ok...

we see the Jail steal and absorb Ayon and getting his powers,

Isn't this Quilge's thing?

Haschwalth can get Almighty while already having the Balance,

Because he becomes the interim Emperor, when Yhwach sleeps. He is Yhwach's other half.

so I really don't understand why Yhwach won't be able to do it

because he doesn't actually possess these powers.

#179 Edited by Azureus (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

Listen, manny.

According to bloodpressureuk.org:

If you eat too much salt, the extra water stored in your body raises your blood pressure. So, the more salt you eat, the higher your blood pressure. The higher your blood pressure, the greater the strain on your heart, arteries, kidneys and brain. This can lead to heart attacks, strokes, dementia and kidney disease.

You need to relax, it can be life threatening, and this is tarnishes your online reputation. This was the top search result for a certain keyword:

No Caption Provided

So relax, keep calm and just silently watch.

#180 Posted by JOVIOLMA (5584 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO ^^

#181 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

to be fair Ourmanuel is always there to steer the pot and run when the going gets tough.

There is a reason Bleach is hated on comicvine.

#182 Posted by FaradaySloth (8496 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus said:

@faradaysloth:

The 2 shots at the bottom of the scan show he's stationary. He begins moving again when he uses Tetsufuusatsu.

He fired it when he was moving forward and it traveled immensely faster than him:

No Caption Provided

And then stops moving after Blut Vene, to go back and fire a Tetsufuusatsu:

No Caption Provided

So? The OPM verse has actual quantifable feats to justify that gap.

Same with Bleach.

How can an 11% SoL jump be proven scaling wise in the absence of feats?

There isn't an absence of feats.

We know exactly how much it would affect distance: It would increase and by A LOT. I thought I had explained this prior to this thread.

Nothing but speculation, making this more complicated and fan-calcish.

Literally look at this image of the staircase. The distance walking around the staircase is easily several times larger that the straight line distance down, and this distance only gets longer and longer after each coil. That alone says the 1 week statement can't be an accurate representation.

May not be but it shouldn't effect the level of how big it is.

Uh... the staircase itself adds a distance that's longer than the straight line distance itself. So the distance on the staircase itself would always be longer than the straight line distance itself by over 2x due to each individual coil being longer than the straight line distance from one coil to the next. Any additional figure depends on the number of coils, radius and height of each coil.

"over 2x" this would still be Relativistic feat.

Which is demonstrably false.

Not really, all I see is speculation.

Yes it is, Ichigo's speed is assumed and then compared to the speed of sound to get how much faster he was.

If by assumption you mean that he is that fast?

We weren't given distance, we were given a timeframe on a path that's ridiculously higher than the actual distance itself.

Speculation once again. Lower the distance it's still Relativistic. 2x=Relativistic. 3x=Relativistic. 4x=Relativistic. 5x=Relativistic. 6x=Relativistic. Only 7x and higher does the feat become Sub-Relativistic.

So despite Tenjiro himself telling Ichigo that he'll be returning to the Sereitei with the staircase, and that it will take him a week using a regular Shunpo...you're now going to try to tell me the staircase doesn't go down to Sereitei itself...alright...

Where exactly in the Seretei?

I sense a dishonest argument.

No, just not into speculation and downplay is all.

You are aware the staircase actually needs time to get down to the sereitei...and was only deployed moments before Ichigo dropped down himself [that's the first scan in this reply]. Tenjiro himself said the staircase leads down to the Sereitei, so we can't say they just stop abruptly and in the middle of nowhere to begin with. It contradicts the entire narrative to begin with and makes no sense.

Clearly, Ichigo and Ichibe are faster than it, and they move at their respective distances casually. Makes no sense to create a staircase that goes immensely slower than them to get to a place both can get to in a day or less. Both sides of the same coin, which once again makes this whole staircase scene irrelevant and useless.

If anything Ichigo overtook the staircase on his way down as they as the staircase actually needs to travel down.

I mean I believe you but, you're taking this staircase ad making a speculative argument to make it seem Mimihagi and Ichigo are slower than they are.

That's a non sequitur, Mimihagi had a lot distance to accelerate to top speed while charging up. Here he had several meters, how do you know it managed to accelerate to the same speed as it did before?

He's relativistic yet he's not when he moves in several meters? He instantly charged up and fired straight through the soul palace. And should've been bloodlusted against Yhwach. This is once again a speculation argument. You're arguing from incredulity at this point.

Kenpachi killed Loyd Lloyd by simply "becoming stronger" than when was first copied. The same thing can easily happen here considering the nature of Saitama.

Yhwach would be smarter than Loyd and would see the future of this happening. However I guess this argument is fair enough.

This is going in circles. Not interested in continuing this. Obviously, you and I have our respectful disagreements and I don't believe we can change our minds. Besides, I have to do a CAV and I don't want to be involved in a long chain of an argument. Sorry.

#183 Posted by FaradaySloth (8496 posts) - - Show Bio

OK, that was a funny meme, I'll admit lol.

#184 Edited by ourmanuel (10511 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus said:
@ourmanuel said:

@ourmanuel said:

@ourmanuel said:

Listen, manny.

If you eat too much salt, the extra water stored in your body raises your blood pressure. So, the more salt you eat, the higher your blood pressure. The higher your blood pressure, the greater the strain on your heart, arteries, kidneys and brain. This can lead to heart attacks, strokes, dementia and kidney disease.

You need to relax, it can be life threatening, and this is tarnishes your online reputation. This was the top search result for a certain keyword:

No Caption Provided

I R O N Y

@geeman2 said:

to be fair Ourmanuel is always there to steer the pot and run when the going gets tough.

yes, because the dude who says “but mimihagi only travelled a few meters”, ignores tons of context for the series and calls yamamoto’s bankai “just A really hot sword”, all in an effort to lowball is definitely correct.

#185 Posted by Azureus (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth:

He fired it when he was moving forward and it traveled immensely faster than him:

There's literally nothing in that image indicating he's moving foward, and it wouldn't make any sense given he's firing a long range spell and doesn't actual approach Yhwach until later on.

And then stops moving after Blut Vene, to go back and fire a Tetsufuusatsu:

We already see him stationary prior to that and that panel you posted is him making his move then...

No Caption Provided

Same with Bleach.

I know you think that...but I don't see substance.

There isn't an absence of feats.

I know you think that...but I don't see substance.

Nothing but speculation...

This holds no water considering there are scans backing my claims. We know the staircase makes distance longer.

making this more complicated and fan-calcish.

We crossed that realm long ago with the attempt to quantify this feat. This here is just to show how that feat can't be quantified.

May not be but it shouldn't effect the level of how big it is.

You lost me here, how can this even be the case?

"over 2x" this would still be Relativistic feat.

"over 2x" is the absolute minimum value for the staircase, assuming each coil is just a bit longer than the straight line distance between the coils thmeselves. Scans show they're several times larger. That fact alone tosses that argument out the window.

Not really, all I see is speculation.

Empty claim. You have yet to even state your grievances with what I've pointed out.

If by assumption you mean that he is that fast?

I don't understand your question.

Speculation once again.

Empty claim once again, I already showed the straight line distance is several times smaller than the distance on the staircase in ONE section, and this process repeats itself hundreds to thousands of times. Explain how my conclusions are speculations.

Lower the distance it's still Relativistic. 2x=Relativistic. 3x=Relativistic. 4x=Relativistic. 5x=Relativistic. 6x=Relativistic. Only 7x and higher does the feat become Sub-Relativistic.

Even 7x is optimistic lol. Have you even bothered to evaluate this yourself?

Where exactly in the Seretei?

I don't know.

No, just not into speculation and downplay is all.

You're good at responding, but at the same time not saying anything at all. If this wasn't a dishonest claim, why use the 1 week statement that is made regarding the staircase to find the straightline distance between the palace and the sereitei?

Seems to me you're cherry picking information that favors your stance.

Clearly, Ichigo and Ichibe are faster than it, and they move at their respective distances casually. Makes no sense to create a staircase that goes immensely slower than them...

You're forgetting that not everyone is Ichigo or Ichibei and seem to think the staircase was create with only them in mind.

to get to a place both can get to in a day or less. Both sides of the same coin, which once again makes this whole staircase scene irrelevant and useless.

Hardly considering you are using the time it takes to descend on the staircase to find the distance.

I mean I believe you but, you're taking this staircase ad making a speculative argument to make it seem Mimihagi and Ichigo are slower than they are.

To begin with, there's really nothing speculative here, and it's something you can see for yourself on the scans. Second, I'm disputing how fast Mimihagi and Ichigo are claimed to be. The objectivity of that calc was crapped on as soon as the 7 week statement was used.

He's relativistic...

This is out.

yet he's not when he moves in several meters?

You aren't listening. To get to a certain speed an object has ACCELERATE. Some speed up quick. Other's slowly. Bottom line is nothing ever goes from 0 to a million in an instant. Most feats only cover the average speed. That's what would be covered in Mimihagi's. However in that instance, Mimihagi had enough distance to reach top speed. Can the same be said for him with only a few meters to do so? Can you say that with certainty?

He instantly charged up and fired straight through the soul palace.

So what? That changes nothing.

And should've been bloodlusted against Yhwach.

Again, so what?

This is once again a speculation argument. You're arguing from incredulity at this point.

I literally haven't even asserted anything here, I have only challenged you to prove Mimihagi was moving as fast as he was when climbing. Instead of assuming he just is for no reason.

This is going in circles. Not interested in continuing this. Obviously, you and I have our respectful disagreements and I don't believe we can change our minds. Besides, I have to do a CAV and I don't want to be involved in a long chain of an argument. Sorry.

I guess I'm quitting here as well.

#186 Posted by Azureus (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus said:
@ourmanuel said:

@ourmanuel said:

@ourmanuel said:

Listen, manny.

No Caption Provided

I R O N Y

@geeman2 said:

yes, because the dude who says “but mimihagi only travelled a few meters”, ignores tons of context for the series and calls yamamoto’s bankai “just A really hot sword”, all in an effort to lowball is definitely correct.

I don't understand how I lowballed anything by calling Zanka no Tachi a "hot sword". Again, am I guilty of simplification? Sure. Was it bait? Not gonna lie it was. Is it lowball? No. It's a vague statement lol, and not a false assessment.

Stop getting rustled because of a fictional, ratty, old man with a hot piece of sharp metal.

#187 Edited by deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9 (616 posts) - - Show Bio
@azureus said:

No, that's what said directly, but what transpired is something else entirely. Baby Yhwach doesn't acquire the powers of those around him. All that happens is what he absorbs is used to help him grow. He doesn't become a baby with super powers or the ability do what those he absorbed the souls from. He just slowly gains the ability to see, hear and feel.

He doesn't become a super baby cause the people he shared his soul with were normal humans, he still got their knowledge and ability to see and hear.

It's the same case with the shrifts he bestows upon the sternritter. The power he gains instead used to prevent him from returning to his previous powerless state. and make him stronger. We see this in action as he is sleeping and absorbing the souls of the dead sternritter, and then he wakes up and comments that he can still see the world.

That's not the purpose of the schrifts, all quincy that die go back to Yhwach not only sternritters, even soul reapers close to Yhwach have there souls absorbed upon death to keep him living iirc.

Yhwach literally stole the powers from other sternritter and gave it to the dead Schuzstaffle...and yet there was no extra abilities acquired.

Ik what happened, what I'm saying is that we don't know if the shauzstaffle can use multiple schrifts.

Ok...

Just saying he can take powers not his own, so being able to take powers that he gave to the sternritters that he shares part of his soul with is a given.

Isn't this Quilge's thing?

Haschwalth was talking about basic quincy power and it showed Quilge absorbing Ayon as a flash back so I don't think so.

Because he becomes the interim Emperor, when Yhwach sleeps. He is Yhwach's other half.

My point is that its already shown he can hold multiple schrifts and use there powers.

#188 Posted by reaverlation (25834 posts) - - Show Bio

"Superman is a quintillion tonner"

"Superman is really strong"

"Stop lowballing Superman. He's a quintillion tonner"

"So Superman is really strong?"

HaHa

Avatar image for thelordofwisdom
#189 Edited by thelordofwisdom (242 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard stop at Naruto

Kaguya, Sasuke, Naruto, DMS Kakashi, Toneri, Momo, other Otsutsuki > Yhwach, Juudara

#190 Posted by Wanderez (1454 posts) - - Show Bio
#191 Posted by Azureus (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

@smokak:

He doesn't become a super baby cause the people he shared his soul with were normal humans, he still got their knowledge and ability to see and hear.

No he didn't, we are explicitly told that it took him a while of continuously absorbing souls to have finally gotten the ability to see and hear, contrary to if he had been attaining everyone's abilities and powers.

That's not the purpose of the schrifts...

That is literally the only purpose of the schrifts, they are literally power banks for him.

all quincy that die go back to Yhwach not only sternritters, even soul reapers close to Yhwach have there souls absorbed upon death to keep him living iirc.

Fair enough.

Just saying he can take powers not his own, so being able to take powers that he gave to the sternritters that he shares part of his soul with is a given.

That's a false equivalence. That may be the case if he used Sankt Altar, but not as depicted when the sternritter die, or if he uses Auswahlen.

Haschwalth was talking about basic quincy power and it showed Quilge absorbing Ayon as a flash back so I don't think so.

Oh...you mean Reishi manipulation. How is that the same?

My point is that its already shown he can hold multiple schrifts and use there powers.

Haschwalth doesn't have his daytime powers at night...

#192 Posted by deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9 (616 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus: I know they aren't the same thing but I mentioned sankt altar, sklaverei and Haschwalth just to show that power stealing and transferring is a simple thing for Yhwach, all we doing now is just arguing what is meant by power, so i'll just stop this discussion cause we are going no where lol.

#193 Posted by weebbicboi (590 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#194 Posted by weebbicboi (590 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#195 Posted by CoituNats (68 posts) - - Show Bio

No, they couldn't clear any of these verses.

Neither Madara nor Yhwach is powerful enough to defeat the likes of Zeref or Natsu.

I'm not an expert of '7 deadly sins' and 'Toriko' however, so maybe Madara / Yhwach can defeat the strong characters of these two verses.

Other than that, they're also definitely not strong enough to clear One Piece, Bleach, Naruto and ESPECIALLY they're much too weak to clear DBZ (they probably cannot even defeat Chaozu or similar 'weak' DBZ fighters imo)

#196 Posted by ourmanuel (10511 posts) - - Show Bio

Still stop at DB