SupremeKilla010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@expo7 said:

They will be able to break a lot but probably not all

They aren't breaking anything there combined attack wasn't even Onigashima size level LMAO you can literally see the earth curve in the scan with those CT. Meanwhile Onigashima probably isn't even bigger than Dressrosa.

Bostee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Bostee

@supremekilla010:

People seem to forget that Chibaku tensei does not summon meteors, they are pieces of ground thrown from the sky. Therefore, a meteorite is much more powerful since the velocity is much more important (the presence of flame on the celestial body shows the intensity).

No Caption Provided

For example, there are people who have calculated that the Fujitora meteorite has a potential of 13 gigaton equivalent to the destruction of an island, Zoro which cuts the meteorite has a potential of 17 gigaton and so on ...

Which leads me to your second point, it's not the size that counts ;) Chibaku tensei bigger than Onigashima, doesn't change the potential attack of Yonkos that are scaled to Zoro AP and Fuji DC. This same Zoro who shook badly in front of the combo :

Yonko combo >>>>> Zoro AP gigatons

To illustrate my point, can we say that Son Goku's fist won't destroy the chibaku tensei ? And to say that the size of Goku's fist is smaller than Onigashima is not correct. Something big does not necessarily have more potential than something small

This brings me back to the second point of my previous post, about intention : if the Yonkos want to destroy some pieces of land that's what is Chibaku Tensei , they can direct "Ocean Sovereignity" poportionally to their goal or even spam this attack. Also, notice that people forget, when they fight seriously with each other, Yonkos unintentionally split the skies , like the effects of a hydrogen bomb, so if they intend to destroy the " ground debris falling " from the sky, they can definitely do it.

Avatar image for supremekilla010
SupremeKilla010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By SupremeKilla010

@bostee said:

@supremekilla010:

People seem to forget that Chibaku tensei does not summon meteors, they are pieces of ground thrown from the sky. Therefore, a meteorite is much more powerful since the velocity is much more important (the presence of flame on the celestial body shows the intensity).

No Caption Provided

For example, there are people who have calculated that the Fujitora meteorite has a potential of 13 gigaton equivalent to the destruction of an island, Zoro which cuts the meteorite has a potential of 17 gigaton and so on ...

Which leads me to your second point, it's not the size that counts ;) Chibaku tensei bigger than Onigashima, doesn't change the potential attack of Yonkos that are scaled to Zoro AP and Fuji DC. This same Zoro who shook badly in front of the combo :

Yonko combo >>>>> Zoro AP gigatons

To illustrate my point, can we say that Son Goku's fist won't destroy the chibaku tensei ? And to say that the size of Goku's fist is smaller than Onigashima is not correct. Something big does not necessarily have more potential than something small

This brings me back to the second point of my previous post, about intention : if the Yonkos want to destroy some pieces of land that's what is Chibaku Tensei , they can direct "Ocean Sovereignity" poportionally to their goal or even spam this attack. Also, notice that people forget, when they fight seriously with each other, Yonkos unintentionally split the skies , like the effects of a hydrogen bomb, so if they intend to destroy the " ground debris falling " from the sky, they can definitely do it.

1- No when i mentioned the meteor i was talking about the one Madara dropped on the 5 kage i said that was way bigger than the Fujitora meteor. No his meteor does not have a 13 gigaton destruction because we see the small hole it left in green bit. It literally didn't even clear out the beach so how is this island busting level? Mine you green bit is much smaller than Dressrosa which is a island. Also we seen Fujitora meteor crash land in dressrosa and it didn't even shake the entire island. Dont give me that it got cut excuse when that doesn't mean it lost its velocity.

No Caption Provided

Also we see Fujitora meteor roughly about the size of Dressrosa Palace mean while debris from Madara CT dwarfed mountain ranges completely.

No Caption Provided

I don't think you know how gravity works the size diffence of his CT and Fujitora meteor is astronomical . So your ridiculous scaling on Zoro is irrelevant and your talking about Stampede which isn't even cannon bro lets stick to manga feats only. You do realize Goku fist shook an entire universe and you don't think he can destroy Madara CT? that literally makes no sense. That Sky splitting feat is irrelevant because it still wouldn't scale to his CT. Yes they can damage it but destroy it no way no how.

Bostee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Bostee

@supremekilla010: Stampede which isn't even cannon bro lets stick to manga feats only

Not only...there are also the author's own powerscale....i said before that "Oda itself supervised one piece stampede, there are even scan samples. I mean the story is not canon, but the power scale is canon. If in the mind of the author, Zoro cutting a meteorite is acceptable, who can change this measure? "...clearly not your assertions.

@supremekilla010: the meteor i was talking about the one Madara dropped on the 5 kage i said that was way bigger than the Fujitora meteor

Precisely what I have debunked, but you totally missed it :"

something big does not necessarily have more potential than something small". ( we have to take in count the velocity )

So as illustration, I talked about Goku, which you totally missed by saying :

@supremekilla010:You do realize Goku fist shook an entire universe and you don't think he can destroy Madara CT

I didn't say that Goku can't destroy the CT, I said on the contrary that his fist even though it's human sized, has more potential than the CT itself despite its bigger size....you admitted yourself that his punch"shook an entire universe" while the size of his fist is that of a man.. so we agree that your reasoning about the importance of the size is debunked

@supremekilla010i don't think you know how gravity works

Now I think I understand gravity better than you do, because you don't mention the concept of kinetic energy, and velocity, but you base your assertions only on the size (which I debunked)....

What I see is that 1 CT ball is not more powerful than 1 meteorite with a super velocity, because a meteorite is flaming unlike 1 chibaku, it shows that it falls slowly and so less KE impact, it's physics :

1 flaming Meteor > 1 ball of CT

1 flaming Meteor > 1 not flaming meteor ( Tengai shinsei )

@supremekilla010:No his meteor does not have a 13 gigaton destruction because we see the small hole it left in green bit

Yes it is 13 gigatons ...The example of greenbit is fallacious, because the impact has been reduced by Law, Doflamingo and Fujitora.....

So I show you the link of the calculation , evaluated and agreed by several people :

Prove the contrary by giving another calculation. That's how it works, only then we can talk again.. it avoids wasting time you know

SupremeKilla010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bostee: You literally ducked my entire argument. didn't counter not one thing at all.

Enough lmao Fujitora dropped another meteor on green bit and nobody cut it yet it failed to destroy it lmao who calculations your referencing need to rewatch the manga that explosion is from another meteor don't believe me? The episode is 647. Also we can see the meteor in the background of chapter 722 on page 20. So for future advice quit using calcs from people with terrible calculation not only that since your cals were wrong your entire argument is wrong since you based everything off someone else calcs.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SupremeKilla010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bostee: I honestly feel bad for LMAOOOOO that's what happens when you base your entire argument on someone else calcs bro LMAOOOOOO. Also if Madara CT came down on Green bit it would completely wipe it out since we've seen debris from his CT dwarf mountains ranges quit comparing his CT to Fujitora tiny ass meteorites lmao.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Not all of them I guess...

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto fans really acting like Doflamingo didn't casually stop a meteor then chill.

Kaido and BM destroy the meteors for fun.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bostee: that statement wasn’t talking about current zoro and Luffy who Kaido can’t 1 shot so once again your shitty scaling is false plus that was made way before wano to begin with and if it were true how would the supernovas be winning against 2 yonko?

That meteor was fodder in comparison to Madara’s Chibaku tensei like pebble to a mountain and they don’t scale to Mihawk either, Madara Chibaku tensei is bigger Onigashima and they couldn’t destroy that.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bostee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Bostee

@allhellkingdox:Chibaku tensei is bigger Onigashima and they couldn’t destroy that

why they would want to destroy Onigashima? Their attack is not meant to destroy Onigashima...It's going outside Onigashima...

@allhellkingdoxthat statement wasn’t talking about current zoro and Luffy who Kaido can’t 1 shot so once again your shitty scaling is false

There is nothing wrong with my scaling, you are just assuming that Luffy and Zoro have progressed since then. The feats I demonstrate are scaled to the supernovas level that cut meteors long before Luffy got a one shot.

Big mom /Kaido>>Luffy (current 1000+chpers) >>>Luffy (one shoted)>>> Doflamingo>> Fuji meteors

You see the extreme and big gap between Yonkos and fuji meteors ?

@allhellkingdox That meteor was fodder in comparison to Madara’s Chibaku tensei

And that meteor is fodder for Yonkos. So they can face the Chibaku

Bostee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Bostee

@supremekilla010: that's what happens when you base your entire argument on someone else calcs

And ?.. whether it comes from me or another person, the calculations are there, and all the calculations that exist on the internet about Fujitora are unanimous: island level. You just failed to give me the contrary proof, because all I ask you is calcs that could contradict...and not a bad correlation with the meteors of Green Bit and those of Dressrosa, can you demonstrate that those of Green Bit and Dressrosa are the same with a mathematical proof and not Assumptions? No...while I gave you some

So Concession Accepted...
Your assertions are based on Green Bit meteors to debunk the calculations, while these calculations are based on Dressrosa meteors....

SupremeKilla010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bostee said:

@supremekilla010: that's what happens when you base your entire argument on someone else calcs

And ?.. whether it comes from me or another person, the calculations are there, and all the calculations that exist on the internet about Fujitora are unanimous: island level. You just failed to give me the contrary proof, because all I ask you is calcs that could contradict...and not a bad correlation with the meteors of Green Bit and those of Dressrosa, can you demonstrate that those of Green Bit and Dressrosa are the same with a mathematical proof and not Assumptions? No...while I gave you some

So Concession Accepted...

Your assertions are based on Green Bit meteors to debunk the calculations, while these calculations are based on Dressrosa meteors....

Clown can you prove they are different in size. Lmao typical debater i got you dead to rights and your still arguing? Smh. those Calcs are wrong bro unless you can prove the meteors used from the 2x in Green bit are smaller than dressrosa. Even then you have no claim since a meteor hit dressrosa and barely did any damage there as well lmao. You lost the argument give up clown.

Bostee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Bostee

@supremekilla010: clown? one recognizes a poor argumentation with its insults....

@supremekilla010: Clown can you prove they are different in size

Of course i can .….According to the pixel size calculation in the link I gave you above, 1 massive meteor from Dressrosa is around 800 meters in diameter and has a KE of 13 gigatons

According to the pixel size below, the GreenBit meteor that landed on Doflamingo/Fuji/Law is only 10 meters in diameter and has a KE of 200 kilotons

Pixel size calcs of Greenbit crater : https://topstrongest.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:MAD_SOULER/One_Piece:_Fujitora%27s_meteor_crater_and_Doflamingo%27s_speed#Crater

• So Dressrosa meteor>>>>>>>>>>GreenBit meteor

@supremekilla010: Even then you have no claim since a meteor hit dressrosa and barely did any damage there

The meteors in question are the ones that were cut by Doflamingo's birdcage, the impact was absorbed, if you ignore this parameter, you ignore the kinetic energy, and therefore we will doubt your knowledge on the velocity of a meteor

@supremekilla010: You lost the argument give up clown

Sorry Try again 🙂

Avatar image for deactivated-61380ee6a7097
deactivated-61380ee6a7097

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bostee: How is 13 gigatons supposed to be impressive at all compared to those meteors

Bostee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Bostee

@tdht said:

@bostee: How is 13 gigatons supposed to be impressive at all compared to those meteors

1 meteor 13 gigatons no...., but several yes, it was from my scaling between Yonkos and Doflamingo. If doflamingo can destroy 1 meteor, then the Yonkos are capable of much much more via scaling

Also, What everybody seems to ignore is that 1 ball of Chibaku tensei is not a meteor, but a round piece of ground. So I doubt very much that it is as powerful as a meteor in terms of impact. .... they are bigger, but definitely less powerful due to less velocity.

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe one

Avatar image for sleepycantsleep
SleepyCantSleep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Being bigger doesn't mean more powerful, it just means having more area to attack.

Big mom and Kaido's hakai definitely have the strength/power to destroy several of it.

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe one

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes but it'd take awhile

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheRealSJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are forgetting hakai was a pretty casual attack individually from Kaido and Big Mom. It was the concept of it being a combined attack that made it seem so powerful

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido and Big Mom’s Hakai can destroy the Meteors but they lack the Aoe to destroy all of them in one swoop.

But then again Hakai isn't even their strongest move and was done quite casually now if say Kaido was in his Flaming Drum Dragon move and all the meteors were falling in succession onto of that Kaido then sure the Yonkos could destroy all the meteors quite quickly as they have the power to do so just not the Aoe to hit all of them.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They can maybe stop one of the smaller fragments that Sasuke cut.