Can Jiren No Sell Toriko Vers Hax??

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Can Acacia Eat Him? Hungry Space?? Jirou Knocking ect....

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superior level of Ki > Hax in DB.

Which is why Hit couldn't stop him even with Time manipulation.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has he ever Tanked Piecing attacks?

Has he ever Tanked Atomic Attacks?

Has he ever Tanked Pressure Point attacks?

If he Hasn't, then no, he dies

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jacthripper
maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw said:

Has he ever Tanked Piecing attacks?

Has he ever Tanked Pressure Point attacks?

That's it? I'd say yes, then.

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: There's worse than that (though idk if Jiren even has feats of resisting atomic destruction but whatever). There is minor reality warping and strong luck manipulation plus insane poison off the top of my head.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vsw

@lan_fan: There are way More, but I was only Reffering to the attacks that are in the OP. There's still :

Soul Ripping, Border line Reality warping, Posion attacks, Shadows which make you loose though and die, Time Manipuation(Aging Someone by Millions of years Per second), creating Vacuums, BFR into another Dimension, Reversing Someones blood and Electrical Impulses etc, Sound attacks, Acid attacks which are Hotter than Supernova's, and I'm just Scratching the surface.

Has he Tanked such attacks? If so, Scans please.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: Eh, Ki protects its user from piercing attacks all the same, Goku could block very powerful swords with his finger. Scaling wise, Jiren should be able to tank destructo disc as well. Hit is an expert in pressure points, and his attacks did nothing to Jiren. Kamekameha and spirit bomb can disintegrate opponents at cellular to atomic level, but Jiren deflected them like nothing.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Shinne

@maestromage said:

@lan_fan: There's worse than that (though idk if Jiren even has feats of resisting atomic destruction but whatever). There is minor reality warping and strong luck manipulation plus insane poison off the top of my head.

@vsw said:

@lan_fan: There are way More, but I was only Reffering to the attacks that are in the OP. There's still :

Soul Ripping, Border line Reality warping, Posion attacks, Shadows which make you loose though and die, Time Manipuation(Aging Someone by Millions of years Per second), creating Vacuums, BFR into another Dimension, Reversing Someones blood and Electrical Impulses etc, Sound attacks, Acid attacks which are Hotter than Supernova's, and I'm just Scratching the surface.

Has he Tanked such attacks? If so, Scans please.

Now, that's some hax. Jiren has no counter to most of those.

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Boby501

Yes. He is a 4 dimensional being that’s above the concept of time itself what can this guys can do to affect him

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zgtfreak

@vsw said:

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Gaoron

^troll detected (post #13)

Jiren can only resist hax he shown resistance to (or the ones he should logically scale to) like time manipulation, saying he can resist every type of hax just because his number is high is asine and bordeline trolling.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boby501: Are you joking? Please tell me you are.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He sure can.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

Jiren can only resist hax he shown resistance to (or the ones he should logically scale to) like time manipulation, saying he can resist every type of hax just because his number is high is asine and bordeline trolling.

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5d Jiren lmao.

Also, what are "atomic attacks" supposed to do to Jiren? Far weaker characters have tanked the hakai.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

The abilities not working on people more powerful is a specific limitation placed upon those abilities, not on the characters.

NoMight109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sure he could....

DarkenSHAZAM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nope

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t think so

eriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By eriel

Piercing, Atomic and Pressure points attacks don't ignore durability, so yes on those.

Otherwise it depends on if Jiren has feats of resisting such Hax or scales to someone who does.

Avatar image for magnus_carlsen3
magnus_carlsen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By magnus_carlsen3

absolute zero did nothing to base vegeta. base goku survives a black hole. now imagine the durability of jiren compare to base vegeta and goku. jiren did tank the phasing attack of hit that by pass durability. so i say yes, jiren can tank all these toriko attacks.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hungry space space shouldn't do anything. not wib base Goku has survived erasing hax far more potent than that. So I don't see what sense would make for Jiren a stronger ki practitioner to somehow not be capable of resisting it.

So he definitely should have resisted Atomic destruction and even soul destruction.

Ice hacks shouldn't do anything if base Vegeta can resist absolute zero.

I imagine Pressure point manipulation will require one to strong enough to press his points to Being with.

Time manipulation won't be too effect.

Poisons toxins bacterial fungus can be circumnavigated through ki barriers as Goku and Vegeta demonstrated.

Mild transmutation resistance since characters like Vegetto was able to resist being turned into candy. I mean he was still turned to Candy but he kept his strength.

Resistance to mind control as Vegeta demonstrated.

But when it comes to hacks they typically about a strong as was demonstrated. If there is no prove it can work on Jiren tier there's no reason it should work on him in the first place.

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hungry space space shouldn't do anything. not wib base Goku has survived erasing hax far more potent than that. So I don't see what sense would make for Jiren a stronger ki practitioner to somehow not be capable of resisting it.

So he definitely should have resisted Atomic destruction and even soul destruction.

Ice hacks shouldn't do anything if base Vegeta can resist absolute zero.

I imagine Pressure point manipulation will require one to strong enough to press his points to Being with.

Time manipulation won't be too effect.

Poisons toxins bacterial fungus can be circumnavigated through ki barriers as Goku and Vegeta demonstrated.

Mild transmutation resistance since characters like Vegetto was able to resist being turned into candy. I mean he was still turned to Candy but he kept his strength.

Resistance to mind control as Vegeta demonstrated.

But when it comes to hacks they typically about a strong as was demonstrated. If there is no prove it can work on Jiren tier there's no reason it should work on him in the first place.

Agree with all except bolded. It's really the reverse, if Jiren has no resistance to a hax, then he gets hit by it

Gourmet Luck works on him

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can any of the hax even pass his aura?

Spoiler alert:

No

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Bossmountain

@laskt: Gourmet luck should work on him to an extent but it would probably just wear out after a while though. I really doubt a character can just Gourmet luck their way out of multi galaxy levels attacks.

Also disagree about the whole hack thing if this is the case then Light yagami could kill comsic entity like eternity( the Abstract Embodiment of Time, ) with the Death Note. Since the latter has a name has shown no resistance to death manipulation and has been killed before. Despite the fact the death note has never been shown working on anything other than normal humans.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was the problem with Anime when it failed to actual give proper info about Hit's ability. If we go by manga, then Hit's ability only works on beings weaker than him. By Anime, Goku and Jiren are beyond time.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

Easily

He's in a completely different teir

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Djibbo__

For the LOVE OF GOD.

Being massively stronger=/////////////////////////=hax immunty for FUCK’S SAKE, I’m tired of this shit

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ChromeDisaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He gets raped by Sky Deer. Lol at comparing Hit's pathetic time manipulation to Sky Deer, whose back channels age you by the millions per second. Minority World Wrecks as well as Gourmet Luck.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__ said:

For the LOVE OF GOD.

Being massively stronger=/////////////////////////=hax immunty for FUCK’S SAKE, I’m tired of this shit

Agreed.

A lot of abilities doesn't give a sh*t how powerful the opponent is...

DB character's abilities have a built-in weakness that make them less effective against user with a strong Ki/large Ki reserves but that's specific to their abilities. They can't claim any sort of resistances against abilities that doesn't possess that limitation.

The closest thing to that weakness is the Green Lantern ring not working on things with the colour Yellow.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chromedisaster: Anime already explains the time hacks don't mean much to Jiren.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@theanimal666: you know it's funny that even though the manga is a completely different continuity you somehow think this weakness translates to the anime even when it was never established. This is like saying that gold experience Requiem need to touch a people for his ability to work just because it what's his weakness and Eyes Of Heaven even though there's no proof he has his weakness in the main continuity.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@djibbo__: yeah just because my hack is only been shown working on normal people weaker than me doesn't mean I can't kill Cosmic entities more powerful than me. oh wait no it kinda does.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By zgtfreak
@ckarma said:

Can any of the hax even pass his aura?

Spoiler alert:

No

That's like saying mind control or conceptual combustion hax can't pass through his purely physical aura. Raw power countering all forms of hax is illogical and arbitrary nonsense.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn The user you asked not to engage me again is engaging me again.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72547f00ffd
deactivated-5f72547f00ffd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Torikoverse HAX hasn't worked on someone on Jiren's level. Is an NLF to say otherwise, so very much tanks and destroys everyone including their immortals since their regeneration and immortality hasn't worked against Jiren's strength, therefore, they get obliviated completely.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: but we've seen them use raw power to counter mind control on several occasions.

Vegeta resistant babidi mind breaker. Piccolo resisting garlic Jr mind control device. Joey wheeler was able to resist Mariks mind control in Yu-Gi-Oh just by sheer force of will.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@babyholdmyhand: You're trolling is pathetic.

No, you're debating skills are pathetic. We Narutards own Comcivine and we make the rules here. This time we are allowing a dragon ball character to win. Big Explosions>>>hax until that character shows the feats to win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your*

https://www.espressoenglish.net/difference-between-your-and-youre/

Difference between YOUR and YOU’RE

Do you know the difference between your and you’re? Even native English speakers often make mistakes with these two words.

Your is a possessive – it means something belongs to you.

• Ex) your name, your car, your house.

The word you’re is short for “you are.”

• Ex) you’re beautiful, you’re smart, you’re welcome

Check out today’s grammar comic about the difference between these two words, and be sure to visit the Kaplan blog for more examples of your and you’reused in example sentences.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@babyholdmyhand: Narutotards on comic vine making the rules is worse than marveltards or bleachtards making the rules here. No, thank you. Anyway, ''big explosion>>>>>hax'' is baseless non-sense invent by stupid VS battle wiki tards and other stupid trolls.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Bossmountain

@babyholdmyhand: no it's more like hacks have limitations like all things and are not auto win buttons..that can be extrapolated to infinity. Or use on a scale or level it's never been demonstrated to capable of in the first place.

http://www.stardestroyer.net/wiki/index.php?title=No_limits_fallacy

In a fight it will come down to the strength of hack versus the characters resistance to it. Both are needed.

Example: jiren wouldn't be able to resist Martian Hunter's mind hax. Since Martian Manhunter was able to mind hax God's capable of warping the realities of multiple universes and no one in Dragon Ball has resisted mind hacks at that level.

Jiren can easily resist Mariks mind haxs because they have been resisted by normal non superpower humans.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Their hax has never worked on someone as strong as Jiren. No limit fallacy.