• 98 results
#1 Posted by BlitzSikes (1988 posts) - - Show Bio

If Aizen catches Itachi in his illusion, can itachi break it or is he incapable of doing so?

Itachi is the master of Genjutsu in Naruto, souls he good enough to counter the master of illusions from Bleach?

#2 Edited by SocaJunkie (8616 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen’s illusions from what I know are no better than basic genjutsu and the reason he’s so hax in his verse is because nobody has illusion resistance so Itachi should break it easily.

#3 Posted by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

@socajunkie: You hit the nail on the head lol, genjutsu from fodder characters are more or less KS level. Plus the fact that Itachi can counter genjutsu...with genjutsu...

#4 Posted by KungFuBiscuit (190 posts) - - Show Bio

@socajunkie: No better than basic genjutsu ? Serious ? Aizen illusion is far better than some low basic class genjutsu. Aizen illusion is Complete control of all 5 sense . Actually if that's not enough . Aizen was able to cast his illusion on juha bach who can see all possible out comes and pick from one .

#5 Edited by SocaJunkie (8616 posts) - - Show Bio

@ken055: Control/working on the five senses...just like basic genjutsu.

And it once again has only worked on people with no illusion/TP resistance unlike those found in Naruto.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
#6 Posted by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

Kyoka Suigetsu is like a basic Sharingan Genjutsu.

#7 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think he has any tp resistance feats so he loses if he has can someone show me feats please

#8 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

@gear4god said:

#9 Posted by KungFuBiscuit (190 posts) - - Show Bio

@socajunkie: Aizen illusion is far more consistent unlike a genjutsu.

Just because no one in bleach could counter Aizen power makes it basic genjutsu?

Unlike Aizen ability there is a counter to genjutsu.

Let's not forget even jua bach with is power was still screwd over by Aizen

Since we can't say for 100% how genjutsu vs Kyoka Suigetsu. Will react

But in my view Aizen displayed more consistent cast and I personally think Kyoka Suigetsu will just screw over genjutsu perception.

#10 Posted by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:
@gear4god said:

lol no it's more powerful than that lolza

#11 Posted by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron:

It somewhat reminds me of Tsukuyomi. Can't they both manipulate the sense of time and space?

#12 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

@gear4god: Time and space? I mean I don't remember much from Bleach but I doubt it was powerfull enough to do that lol

#13 Posted by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:

@gear4god: Time and space? I mean I don't remember much from Bleach but I doubt it was powerfull enough to do that lol

Well, Itachi's tsukuyomi made 5 mins fell like 3 days or something like that IIRC...whilst all the more making Kakashi suffer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#14 Edited by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: He means the sense,not actual Time and Space.

#15 Posted by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

@death2heretics:

I would love to get into a discussion about time being entirely perceptual... but...

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#16 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my bad and no I don't remember Aizen ever manipulating anyones time perception with his hypnosis like Tsukuyomi.

#18 Posted by boschePG (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

@socajunkie: Aizen's KS did stop Yhwach's precog

No Caption Provided

@gaoron said:
@death2heretics said:

Oh my bad and no I don't remember Aizen ever manipulating anyones time perception with his hypnosis like Tsukuyomi.

He actually did it against Yhwach through TP

No Caption Provided

#19 Posted by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron:

Can't he control all 5 senses, as well as energy sensing, temporal and spatial perception? I think he stated that during the SS arc.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
#20 Posted by deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

Not touching this thread lol.

#21 Posted by Jatom22 (1856 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be good

#22 Posted by Jatom22 (1856 posts) - - Show Bio

Ks lasts over 100 years and doesn't cause aizen to use any energy as far as I know

#23 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4236 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah.

#24 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4759 posts) - - Show Bio

http://mangaseeonline.us/read-online/Bleach-chapter-315.5-page-43.html

Resistance to illusions^

Pretty sure most of the lowballers know about this but still insist that they don’t have resistance.

#25 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

@gear4god said:

@gaoron:

Can't he control all 5 senses, as well as energy sensing, temporal and spatial perception? I think he stated that during the SS arc.

Thats what Aizen said about his KP back then. He never said anything about sensing but considering he tricks sensor characters then yeah he blocks sensing aswell. Does standard genjutsu or sharingan genjutsu block sensing?

No Caption Provided

#26 Edited by Jatom22 (1856 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends on whether he can do more then just see through. If it actually controls the 5 senses Seeing through is one 1/5th of the battle. Aizen can make feel what he wants hear what he wants smell what he wants and taste what he wants. So even if he can resist his vision being controlled. He would need to deal with other things

#27 Posted by KingGuinness (1893 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Aizen's KS and regular Genjutsu operate in fundamentally different ways.

#28 Edited by Iragexcudder (9464 posts) - - Show Bio

One is reality warping the other is telepathy, I guess?

#29 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I'm hearing, Aizen's illusions work the same way as Genuutsu, controlling one's senses and perception.

Aizen has some pretty decent feats, but Itachi has shown more feats of countering and overpowering illusionary attacks. Like he did against Kakashi and Kurenai, who are highly skilled in using and getting around genjutsu

Aizen has not shown capable of facing someone who can resist.

#30 Posted by Thekillerklok (10048 posts) - - Show Bio
My thoughts when I saw the title of this thread.

#31 Posted by Fabricolage (1956 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd probably go with yes mostly if Itachi is alive, unless Kyoka Suigetsu works with physical matter like telekinesis rather than an imitation of physical matter. If he's being affected when he's dead then he should be able to see and be affected by Aizen's shikai and sword. Should the whole energy focus be equalized, then I'd say, probably not since Itachi was able to be affected by a jutsu resurrection like the others in the last shinobi war and had to use up the power he inserted in Naruto on himself to break free from it. So he'd probably get Aizen to break him free from it if he can't do it himself at best if it prevents him from doing hand signs or something.

Kyoka Suigetsu seems like a NLF to me. In order to lowball, one could say Aizen's powers worked on souls that have yet be protected by a human gigai, a human, a human hybrid, an object, a soul behind some thin to thick layer probably, or people with more attachment to life like maybe Ichigo by accident or on purpose during and after his fused form while Itachi's powers worked on living people and people who are more attached to life than death. In terms of the vulnerability of how it occurs on victims, it'd have to be equalized or something.

As far as I know, one can extract that energy from physical substances. Plus memories and physical objects can interact with beings such as in Bleach chapters 7-9 and the Fullbringers Arc. At best, Itachi could due to Aizen never experiencing chakra enough to know what it does and if Itachi realizes that he's under complete hypnosis at some point. There are also jutsu's that can force just about any dead person whose DNA has been accessed to come back to life and be forced into servitude right after like when Nagato lost control or Kabuto talking through the guy with the bandages on his face. Plus the fact that the strongest genjutsu can warp reality to a degree as well as invade the subconscious like Sasuke invading Naruto's mind and seeing Kurama just as Naruto can.

They both have affected concepts of senses which is why I'm speculating.

#32 Edited by Raziel2014 (1328 posts) - - Show Bio

Genjutsu= Uses charkra as a medium of control, destroy the charkra= free yourself, Flunctuate teh charkra= Free yourself, Force= Free yourself, too many weaknesses

Aizen= Uses sight as Medium, as long as you can see you can be affected, only being blind= negate, Touch the sword= Negate, this is the rule his ability is based on, this is why it works on Yhwach who can see the future which is pretty damn hax

both ability operate in different ways, aizen is similar to that of a Hax like shunsui which is Rule based, while genjutsu works liek every other ability in naruto primary with charkra

Aizen ability is actually superior to that of infinite tsukuyomi as it works in real time, aizen can create a world like infinite tsukuyomi but real time

for exampel if there was a character that had lightning or some element in his brain he would then become immune to genjutsu because genjutsu usees charkra a energy source to take control of the the brain, but with Aizen ability it would work

Itachi tsukuyomi is purely Mental Genjutsu, in not real time the whole 3 days in an instant while cool is useless if it cant affect the user in real time

#33 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

#34 Edited by Streak619 (7736 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi can warp reality, space and time with his genjutsu. He made one second last 3 days inside his genjutsu.

#35 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeaaahhh...

Itachi genjutsu / True Tsukuyomi can made 1 seconds = 80 years ((Itachi Hidden Novel))..

#36 Posted by UltimateSage (3077 posts) - - Show Bio

^^^^^^All of that

Itachi can warp reality, space and time with his genjutsu. He made one second last 3 days inside his genjutsu.

#37 Edited by JOVIOLMA (6604 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi has a sharingan which grants him TP resistance last time I checked.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#38 Posted by ourmanuel (11880 posts) - - Show Bio

This

btw, nice tiles man. I’ll save this pic for later tonight.

#39 Posted by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

It's easier to break Genjutsu but impossible for KS. So the answer is no, Itachi can't break KS

#40 Posted by FaradaySloth (9986 posts) - - Show Bio

KS has strict rules to be broken, and Itachi has none of them here. KS was made for people who would’ve broke out of it easily but they can’t even if they know they’re under it.

KS is simply a troll illusion no way out of it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#41 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ks = Basic Genjutsu.

#42 Posted by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023: Not really. There's multiple ways to break Genjutsu but for KS, only Aizen can do that

#43 Posted by Lan_Fan (14711 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, only Uchihas can beat Uchihas.

#44 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92: I never said if Itachi can break it. I just posted two scans that literally proved Ks = Basic Genjutsu.

#45 Posted by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023 said:

@clorox92: I never said if Itachi can break it. I just posted two scans that literally proved Ks = Basic Genjutsu.

Then, you agree that Itachi can't break KS

#46 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4759 posts) - - Show Bio

If Yhwach couldn't break through it with The Almighty's power nullification/immunity Itachi isn't breaking out of it.

#47 Posted by UltimateSage (3077 posts) - - Show Bio

He walks pass the basic genjutsu like a boss.

#48 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92: Once again, never said if he can or can't.

#49 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6604 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: It worked on the strongest character on Bleach mate, someone without TP resistance. It should work on Itachi

#50 Posted by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023: Mind explaining why he can and why he can't?