• 169 results
BilboBaggins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By BilboBaggins

Poll Can Ichigo tank a Rasenshuriken? Wind Blades + Explosion (170 votes)

Yes, tanks it with ease 35%
Wounded. Sustains moderate-heavy injuries 18%
Gets cleaved in two like a chicken/erased from existence. Cellular Killer GG 46%
No Caption Provided

Ichigo has to stand in one place and let Naruto's Rasenshuriken at him with intent to kill. Can he tank or survive it?

• 
Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He has shown no durability feats on this level

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By alextheboss

@asurakj: Yes he has.

He blocked Aizen's mountain level blast with his arm while he was pre prime.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Asurakj

@alextheboss: that was a focused energy blast while this one is celluar cutting attack. So he has not shown any durability for it.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ALMIGHTY

Y’all are super biased towards Naruto he tanks it he tanked Vaporization from a Mountain lvl Fraggor and crushed a Mountain lvl Lanza with his bare hands; this was in a state weaker than his EOS unrestricted state

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty: i agree that was the part when i thought bleach was cool, but what has eos shown that will help him.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asurakj said:

@almighty: i agree that was the part when i thought bleach was cool, but what has eos shown that will help him.

EOS was stated to be stronger so at the very least he’s AS powerful as he was then.

EOS Ichigo didn’t seem as impressive for a number of reasons, his opennent being the bonified god of the verse, location not really having much to be destroyed for visual appeal, nothing really quantifiable, and overall the story being rushed. But what we do know is that he is at the very least as powerful as he was then which means a rasenshuriken isn’t doing anything at all too him.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asurakj: Is Ichigo even made of Cells in his spirit form? Either way the attack should be blocked by Ichigo's spirit energy

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to say. Ichigo has never been tagged by an attack like this. Since we know that it cuts on a microscopic level, while he's incredibly durable, he has no feats against microscopic attacks. So he would be injured, but whether critical or not, I can't tell.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen in his final form was doing similar environment damage by just swinging around his sword (not even touching the ground). And Ichigo stopped his most powerful blow with just his fingertips. This should BARELY phase him in comparison. Definitely tanks it.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Raziel2014

depends on which version, the rasenshurikken is not purely cellular level, it firs tneeds to break the skin/flesh then it attacks the cells it doesnt ignore defense like some newbs think it does as for the blast ichigo wont even be phase by it.

first things first ichigo is a shinigami so teh same laws that applies to human physique dont apply to him because the dude can get puncture holes through his body and stil be able to move, hiyori was slice in half and didnt die, also shinigami have extremely high defense ichigo was launched flying several miles through several dozen pillars and still got up like nothing, so the explosion is not doing anything, and the damage depends on which version of ichigo is getting hit, Rasenshuriken is an S level ninjutsu and by the looks of it the potency of it is similar to a Cero from Grimmjow/Ulquiorra at most minus the cell damage that can hurt ichigo.

any ichigo Bankai + mask can easily tank it if its coming from a reasonably tiered naruto and not SO6P, since shinigami fighting style is completely different from ninjas, they are soul form beings meaning their spirit power = their actual defense to some extent, ichigo would completely block the rasenshurriken if his power is high enough without even a scratch, same goes for the espadas 6+ tier who have insane hierro of course if its coming from a reasonable tier naruto and not So6p+

in reality majority of the ninjutsu B-A class wont effect a captain class shinigami at all, i mean kenpachi grabs a cero from nnoitra with his base hands, ichigo tanks ulquiora Cero point blank, UIlquiorra tanks ichigos getsuga point blank with 1 basically no damage, the only real tanking i seen in naruto is the raikage tanking sasuke chidori, every other ninjas never fully tanks anything, even yumichika tanked a Cero big enough to cover an entire block and got punches and send flying without much injuries, ikkaku against the arrancar also tanked a block long Fire fist, renji stabs byakuya with his zanpakuto and cant even dent the dudes clothes, the mechanics in bleach are different than naruto, a lower level shinigami would find it hard to hurt a higher tier shinigami, in naruto a genin tier ninja can still hurt a kage level ninja, completely different.

IDk why people are comparing Aizen Cero in monster form to a mere rasenshuuriken is beyond me, aizen in that form was dozens if not hundreds of times stronger than ulquiorra and his lanza the dude shot out a Cero with Fire attribute and ichigo tanked it with Mid damage, ichigo in that form would block/tanked majorities of the attack in the series without a scratch.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@asurakj: Is Ichigo even made of Cells in his spirit form? Either way the attack should be blocked by Ichigo's spirit energy

Thats an arguable point but just to avoid that debate I’ll just argue from the point of verse equalization and with that he still has the feats to say he’s tanking a rasenshurkien when he’s NO SOLD a mountain level attack with his palm and then a Multi Mountain one that vaporized what it touched

LadyAdeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Read the rules*

"Ichigo has to stand in one place and let Naruto's Rasenshuriken at him with intent to kill. Can he tank or survive it?"

Nope. Of course not O_O"

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ladyadeline: He stood their and tanked Aizen's attacks which are >>> Pain arc Naruto's rasenshurikken.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He gets cut in half.

Kallinalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kallinalli

Umm you can literally scale lanza to be way bigger than this if you want. And Ichigo tanked that with one arm. Fragor later.

Tanks, no effort.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gets erased. Especially if it's SM Naruto.

Dust_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Ichigo already tanked a cellular killer jutsu with mountain level aoe...in a fan-fic. ?

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah unless it's the multi planetary ftl naruto who can tank ssj trunks without damage =].

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This attack won't do. Rasenshuriken destroys on a molecular level, Ichigo's soul body is made of energy. The hax in the scenario in question has not shown feats of affecting souls or energy in a molecular level, however the energy blast could damage any version of Ichigo except for Dangai and EoS Ichigo.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo can definitely tank a Rasenshuriken, how much damage he takes from one is dependent on which variation Naruto uses and in what form/incarnation he is.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f
deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes he can tank a standard RS but not a TBRS

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ourmanuel

Easily. Hollow mask already took ceronoscuras and h2 took Lanza. Then dangai took mountain swings, fragor and ultrafregor.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ Basically this.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asurakj: Agreed, if Ichigo gets hit by one, it's gonna hurt. Probably won't kill him, he's tanked worse...but he sure as hell isn't no selling it.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fragor > Pain arc RS

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: The idea that the shinagami in Bleach don't have cells/are intagible or have some sort of weird anatomy really doesn't hold up to be honest.

The shinagami in bleach bleed, they get injured, have organs, have to be healed by medics, can be poisoned and they even die. Additionally at many points they have been affected by objects/beings from the human world. I'm really not sure where this conversation even stems from. All evidence points to them having pretty standard physiology.

OT: He should take it just fine. But as other have said how much damage he takes depends on the version of Naruto using it.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current and even Dangai ichigo can tank this version of Rasenshuriken

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Godren

Why do people think Shinigami are intangible or ever implied to be lmao?

They're spiritual beings, made of a singular component called Reishi or spirit particles which is invisible to humans that aren't spiritually aware.

Of course they have cells and etc, the point is they're made entirely of a different form of matter that don't mix well with normal matter like in our real world.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

43% says he gets cut in half? Lmao this bias is pathetic.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

Yeah, that depicts hiw bad these forums can be sometimes.

Peoole just don't like Bleach, so they have cognitive bias against it.

Or there's a bunch of alts for a few trolls that like doing this kind of stuff...nothing suprises me anymore.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SkySanji

Depends on what version of Naruto Is using it.

If it's Base Sage of Six paths Sage Mode?

Ichigo gets bisected.

But if it's just Pain arc Sage mode Naruto then I'll go with the second option.

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cellular destruction tho.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cellular destruction tho.

Literally all attacks have that, and it wasn’t even cellular destruction iirc, it was attacking the chakra vessels.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f
deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: it attacked every cell in the body at once, that's why it was feared not just "Cellular Damage"

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on what form of Naruto and the RS variant, but Ichigo nosells SM Naruto's RS super negg diff.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

raikage could no sell the FRS.

If this is Six Paths Naruto Ichigo will be moderately damaged

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By thelocust619

What Ichigo would this even be at this point? Pretty sure it's post-Dangai iirc... He should be fine. The blades are only as strong as the caster makes them and Pain Arc Sage Naruto isn't particularly great, he was just the first version of Naruto worth mentioning in any capacity in a Bleach battle. Didn't outpace them in power until much later.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is Pain Arc Sage Naruto Rasenshuriken against a EoS Ichigo, then my answer is a 100 % yes, he tank without too much injuries, but if this is EoS or Adult Naruto's RS he gets cleaved in two and vaporized.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo tanks any RS.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Undre
Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Generally, yes. Versions of Ichigo and Naruto would make it easier to decide how much damage he takes though.

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For some reason I thought this was Ichigo in his earlier versions and went with the second option. Can I just say that I find it interesting how the votes are so polarised.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For some reason I thought this was Ichigo in his earlier versions and went with the second option. Can I just say that I find it interesting how the votes are so polarised.

People wanking the whole “cellular damage” thing when it isn’t even true.

Ot:

Ichigo tanks any RS.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel said:
@leothegreatest said:

Ichigo tanks any RS.

Dumb statement

This would included the likes of Lava Release Rashenshuriken which cut down the Shinju and nearly killed Madara, as well as the one that matched Sasuke's Indra's Arrow that caused multi mountain level devastation despite both rasenshuriken and indra's arrow being piercing/cutting techniques respectively

No matter what you think about Ichigo he isn't "tanking" that

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ourmanuel

@decaf_wizard: he’s survived similar attacks in weaker forms. By scaling,his EOS hollow bankai would absolutely tank that(with the exception of the one that matched indra’s arrow). Mountain+ level durability had already been reached and surpassed when he tanked all of aizen’s attacks.

When I said tanking, I was referring to any others prior to the final one at Vote

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel said:

@decaf_wizard: he’s survived similar attacks in weaker forms. By scaling,his hollow bankai would absolutely tank that(with the exception of the one that matched indra’s arrow)

Only if you highball the size of lanza explosions which I really dont like doing, and then equate the explosion force to the cutting force of a lava release rasenshuriken. Madara is WAYYY beyond mountain level durability in Juubi Jin form, which was screwed sideways by a Lava Rasenshuriken alongside the tree that tanked a Juubi Bomb

Naruto also has other weird rasengan variants like acid release rasenshuiken which is presumably highly corrosive at least on the level of the Six Tailed Slug

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ourmanuel

@decaf_wizard:

i made a few edits To clarify what I meant.

even if we call Lanza mountain level, he still took that in a weaker form from the one that matched Aizen, which is still weaker than his eos shikai which is still weaker than his eos hollow bankai.