Can Hela clear DCEU earth where Steppenwolf failed?

• 394 results
death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

death4bunnies  Moderator

Poll Can Hela clear DCEU earth where Steppenwolf failed? (258 votes)

Hela clears like she did on Asgard. 55%
Hela gets beat. 19%
The altlantians got this on their own. 2%
The DCEU Gods can beat her. 10%
Ares solos. 14%
No Caption Provided

Same battle conditions as Steppenwolf faced during his first invasion. DCEU pantheon, Amazons, Atlantians, and all the tribes of men, and a fodder Green Lantern.

Hela has Fenris, and access to her full (on Asgard) powers, and the eternal flame(she can turn dead soldiers from DCEU). She starts with 100 dead asgardians.

• 
Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer: You do realize he's just in the movie so he get replaced right? LOL.

Yeah I guess that's why their still putting cameos of Superman in the movies and recently brought in JJ Abrams to do another Superman film... LMAO.

You're so losing so badly now you're forgetting what you're arguing about ;)

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: No he absolutely does not, he has some of the worst feats for a "high tier" and is consistently depicted as high mid ever since Avengers.

Hela has too limited a skillset to even be put in this battle against the Olympians. Zeus drops an island on her head and kills her because she has no blunt durability feats to speak of. Or Ares teleport spams and stabs her through the face. She gets easily beaten by either.

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer: Superman is getting a top notch director while Thor is getting replaced by woman lmao ;)

Loading Video...

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odimm: Lol, yes, yes. I'll believe it when I see it. Might be next decade though, don't hold your breath.

You've already lost when I clowned your goofy posts. I'm just playing with your fanboy emotions now.

What else you got?

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer: Lmao I just bodied every point you made and proved you wrong multiple times. You're dismissed ;)

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odimm: Lol, thanks for playing.

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer: I'll let you know when class starts next time so hopefully I won't have to school your ass so hard ;) Come better prepared LMAO.

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odimm: Lol, yes. Maybe next time you can educate me on how Supes didn't faint from air, or get slapped around by Bruce. Teach me not to believe my eyes. I'm eager to learn.

Nighty, night.

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer: Lmao you’re just embarrassing yourself now, stop before I die from laughter 😂

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By GXrevs06

I, honest to god, will never understand why Hela is rated so highly.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odimm: helas well above anyone here ares is weak and his lightning that takes forever is nothing compared to Thor's by feats and she took his best easily. TK lol hela is far more impressive in that and near instantly heals, ares and steppenwolf are nothing to her by minor annoyances. Thor would beat them and she toyed with Thor.. she's also much stronger

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: Zeus drops an island on her head which she doesn’t have feats to survive GG.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By destinyman75

@odimm: ha that's about as likely as Roger rabbit invading The DECU with a toon army...

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: Considering he created Themyscria with his dying breath, it's more likely than you'd imagine.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 death4bunnies  Moderator

@odimm said:

@destinyman75: Considering he created Themyscria with his dying breath, it's more likely than you'd imagine.

In what amount of time and by what means?

For all we know Zeus forced a underwater volcanic eruption with his lightning, and the eruption formed Themiscria.

(Dropping islands on people? Seems a little far fetched.)

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela solos easier than asgard

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesus will turn her into holy apostle or transmute her into wine and bread

No Caption Provided

samhmd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odimm said:

@samhmd1: Zeus's motherbox bolt>Thor's palace bolt. Even Ares's final blast is casually equivalent to Thor's strongest. Thor's lightning only works on fodder, Ares lightning actually stunned Diana briefly. Even Iron Man and Loki can tank Thor's bolts no problem and keep fighting.

Zeus' lighting never did jack to a real target. It blew up a small airfield compared to a massive Palace. Big whoop. And no, Diana wasn't phased by the lightning.

Yeah, they tanked it when he wasn't trying to hurt them.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odimm: Steppenwolf has better feats empirically.

Huh?

The opponent Steppenwolf was most effective against was dirt. He couldn't even cut a regular amazon in Themyscira. He was done in by Parademons. He sucks.

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela stands no chance of beating actual Gods. She gets oneshot by Zeus, or Artemis. Maybe even Prime Ares.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Bayman007

Ares solos

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06 said:

I, honest to god, will never understand why Hela is rated so highly.

Yeah, she just did smallfry stuff like crushing Mjolnir, suviving ridiculous blasts and being stabbed through the heart by Odin's spear whitout even having her stride slowed down. People are so gullible.[/sarkastik]

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odimm said:

In what amount of time and by what means?

For all we know Zeus forced a underwater volcanic eruption with his lightning, and the eruption formed Themiscria.

(Dropping islands on people? Seems a little far fetched.)

With his dying breath would imply in a very short amount of time. Your additional headcanon isn't needed. That's what is explicitly said in the movie, and just shows his power level far beyond Hela's weak limited powerset.

@samhmd1 said:
@odimm said:

@samhmd1: Zeus's motherbox bolt>Thor's palace bolt. Even Ares's final blast is casually equivalent to Thor's strongest. Thor's lightning only works on fodder, Ares lightning actually stunned Diana briefly. Even Iron Man and Loki can tank Thor's bolts no problem and keep fighting.

Zeus' lighting never did jack to a real target. It blew up a small airfield compared to a massive Palace. Big whoop. And no, Diana wasn't phased by the lightning.

Yeah, they tanked it when he wasn't trying to hurt them.

Motherbox bolt>Anything Thor's fodder lightning has done.

@nucleon said:

@odimm: Steppenwolf has better feats empirically.

Huh?

The opponent Steppenwolf was most effective against was dirt. He couldn't even cut a regular amazon in Themyscira. He was done in by Parademons. He sucks.

Hela is the one who sucks with her one powerset and negligible durability feats. Again, DCEU manhole covers have better feats than her let alone Steppenwolf, who fought Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Old Gods at the same time, above anything Hela has done or can do.

I'd rather have Steppenwolf's feats than the fake goddess of death's anyday.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odimm: Lol what?? Steppenwolf is below hela by a fair margin. Thor>> Steppenwolf by feats and plot. Ares lightning that he took forever to summon didn't destroy an air field but a small portion around Diana. There was explosives the Nazis had that did the most damage but far.

Helas Durability is well beyond Steppenwolf who nearly got one shot but Clark..lol sure but take the lesser if you want I guess

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Nucleon

@odimm: Hela is the one who sucks with her one powerset and negligible durability feats.

Are you sure we're talking about the same character? Hela survived being pierced through the heart by Gungnir, the father of all lightning bolts, and she crushed Mjolnir. IMO you are confusing her for the Valkyrie.

Again, DCEU manhole covers have better feats than her let alone Steppenwolf, who fought Superman,

Superman made a laughing stuff out of Steppenwolf. And of the Old Gods. And of the "rest of the JL". Superman me made realize that during all of the movie, the whole DC world struggled against an Iron Man-level opponent. In all of the movie Steppenwolf hardly hurt anyone but dirt. Beating dirt is easy - you can do it yourself.

Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Old Gods at the same time, above anything Hela has done or can do.

Wonder Woman and Aquaman still didn't recovered from being placed so low along the powerscale in JL. WW didn't even remember she had short bursts of time-stoppage (mainly against lowly mooks, it must be said) - to make it more Superman's show, I suppose. When Superman decides to take away his sidekicks' schticks, they usually don't protest but instead meekly admire how much Superman is their legitimate superior in all areas, because, you see, he comes from another planet so he's basically (big "G") God.

I'd rather have Steppenwolf's feats than the fake goddess of death's anyday.

Mmmh? There, take them all. Nobody else wants that. Ha ha ha.

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odimm: Lol what?? Steppenwolf is below hela by a fair margin. Thor>> Steppenwolf by feats and plot. Ares lightning that he took forever to summon didn't destroy an air field but a small portion around Diana. There was explosives the Nazis had that did the most damage but far.

Helas Durability is well beyond Steppenwolf who nearly got one shot but Clark..lol sure but take the lesser if you want I guess

In your headcanon not by feats. Steppenwolf even flashback feats are better than anything Thor or Hela has ever achieved. Lmao at grenades doing more damage than Ares lightning, I suppose grenades were what made the giant crater at the end eh?

Hela doesn't have a single durability feat so I'm not sure how you figure that.

@nucleon:

Are you sure we're talking about the same character? Hela survived being pierced through the heart by Gungnir, the father of all lightning bolts, and she crushed Mjolnir. IMO you are confusing her for the Valkyrie.

Which goes to show her lackluster durability if fodder swords and a featless spear can cut right through her doesn't it?

Superman made a laughing stuff out of Steppenwolf. And of the Old Gods. And of the "rest of the JL". Superman me made realize that during all of the movie, the whole DC world struggled against an Iron Man-level opponent. In all of the movie Steppenwolf hardly hurt anyone but dirt. Beating dirt is easy - you can do it yourself.

So instead of just accepting Superman is that powerful, you use your cognitive dissonance to convince yourself everyone but Superman in JL was Iron Man level? Sweet story bro, doesn't make any sense or prove your point, but thanks for the case study on delusion I guess.

Wonder Woman and Aquaman still didn't recovered from being placed so low along the powerscale in JL. WW didn't even remember she had short bursts of time-stoppage (mainly against lowly mooks, it must be said) - to make it more Superman's show, I suppose. When Superman decides to take away his sidekicks' schticks, they usually don't protest but instead meekly admire how much Superman is their legitimate superior in all areas, because, you see, he comes from another planet so he's basically (big "G") God.

I don't know how any of that rambling gibberish has anything to do with the topic at hand but thanks for that digression, I guess. Wonder Woman would beat Hela too just FYI.

Mmmh? There, take them all. Nobody else wants that. Ha ha ha.

Their better feats, soooo... jokes on you bud. But I like the fact you can laugh at yourself, good quality to have ;)

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steppenwolf is a joke. He was absurdly underwhelming, has bad feats, and was beaten by Superman from the first punch.

He doesn’t have one decent high tier feat. Not to mention the gods who beat him (outside of Ares) have zero feats at all and Ares feats are far below Hela’s.

Also anyone saying Zeus beats Hela is a joke. He has no feats. Creating an island by unknown method under unknown circumstances off panel is not battle applicable.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Nucleon

@odimm: Which goes to show her lackluster durability if fodder swords and a featless spear can cut right through her doesn't it?

Are you serious? You sure you have no hint at all? What happened just after Hela was so easily pierced? Did she lied there, bleeding, or didn't it even broke her stride? You can't kill or hurt Hela unless you destroy Asgard - or you have at least some hax. Supes and most of the JL are but meat and potatoes - they all more or less have the same mundane powerset. Her durability is on a whole other level - She's like, the Goddess of Death or something. There's your main problem, right here, but it's far from being the only one.

So instead of just accepting Superman is that powerful, you use your cognitive dissonance to convince yourself everyone but Superman in JL was Iron Man level? Sweet story bro, doesn't make any sense or prove your point, but thanks for the case study on delusion I guess.

DCEU Superman, that was KOed by a train engine and a falling oil rig. DCEU Supes, who never did caused critical damage or a game-changing punch. In fact I was being polite; The last generations of Iron Man could probably match DCEU Supes.

I don't know how any of that rambling gibberish has anything to do with the topic at hand but thanks for that digression, I guess. Wonder Woman would beat Hela too just FYI.

Yeah, sure - and Hawkeye can beat Superman by repeatedly kicking him in the nutsack, by the same "logic".

Their better feats, soooo... jokes on you bud. But I like the fact you can laugh at yourself, good quality to have ;)

The guy that couldn't cut an amazon with his axe? The one that was taken out by a bunch of parademons? Pfff. His poker equivalent is a pair of twos.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odimm: No offense but I can't take you that seriously now dude. Diana beat hela???? Lol um not even close. Most agree rightfully Thor>>Diana anyda y after ragnork. And Hela ragdolled toyed with him that's just ..um. No.... Going to agree to disagree at this point cause it's gotten ridiculous to me and nothing will be gained good talking to you but will disagree

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By CaptainSweatpan

The Ares Steppenwolf fought was nigh useless, Zeus takes too long to charge his lightning and Fernis stomps the rest

Fernis could solo the pantheon actually

The only way this would become a battle Hela would have to exerct herself in is if the Ares being used was the one that fought Diana who had Zeus' lightning, she would still win though

The atlanteans and amazons aren't worth a mention, they get stomped like the asgardian warriors and the green lantern gets one shot with a blade through the chest

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon:

Are you serious? You sure you have no hint at all? What happened just after Hela was so easily pierced? Did she lied there, bleeding, or didn't it even broke her stride? You can't kill or hurt Hela unless you destroy Asgard - or you have at least some hax. Supes and most of the JL are but meat and potatoes - they all more or less have the same mundane powerset. Her durability is on a whole other level - She's like, the Goddess of Death or something. There's your main problem, right here, but it's far from being the only one.

Pain tolerance and regen aren't durability smart one. Just because she kept fighting doesn't take away from the fact she was pierced in the first place. If fodder Asgard swords can pierce her and weak punches from Thor that didn't move fodder can knock her head back, Superman punches are seriously messing her up. Surtur killed her long before he destroyed Asgard so you're just incorrect there. She's more powerful on Asgard but not invincible.

DCEU Superman, that was KOed by a train engine and a falling oil rig. DCEU Supes, who never did caused critical damage or a game-changing punch. In fact I was being polite; The last generations of Iron Man could probably match DCEU Supes.

LMAO. You missed a couple movies worth of other feats bud. The Iron Man comparison is just a joke.

Yeah, sure - and Hawkeye can beat Superman by repeatedly kicking him in the nutsack, by the same "logic".

I think cutting off her head at FTE should work just fine.

The guy that couldn't cut an amazon with his axe? The one that was taken out by a bunch of parademons? Pfff. His poker equivalent is a pair of twos.

Hela the one that got blitzed and slapped across her face by fodder Hogun. Hela the Goddess of Death who had to use fire to resurrect her own zombies. Lmao. Yeah Wolf has way better feats dude. That's just a fact.

@destinyman75:

No offense but I can't take you that seriously now dude. Diana beat hela???? Lol um not even close. Most agree rightfully Thor>>Diana anyda y after ragnork. And Hela ragdolled toyed with him that's just ..um. No.... Going to agree to disagree at this point cause it's gotten ridiculous to me and nothing will be gained good talking to you but will disagree

I don't think that most do agree with that considering the evidence, and I don't see what's stopping Diana from cutting her head off at a speed she doesn't have feats to react to. There is no counter to that. Thor could get it too. In fact, everyone in the MCU could get it too, bar Dorammu and maybe Prime Surtur.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 death4bunnies  Moderator

@odimm:

I may be a bit confused at your conversation.

There is no Diana, Steppenwolf, or Superman in this battle.

---

Ill read back, im sure it was a scaling thing, but I just wanted to quickly make sure everyone knows who the combatants here are.

----

Hela, Fenris, and eternal flame, + 100 asgardian zombies.

Vs

The DCEU Pantheon, amazons, Atlantans, and tribes of men, oh and a green lantern.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Bayman007

Steppenwolf is stronger and faster, hela needs help 1v1.

Ares solos

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: He started off on some irrelevant shit about Superman being a dick or something and ended up in that rabbit hole. But it was essentially about scaling. And I still maintain Zeus or Ares solos neg diff.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 death4bunnies  Moderator

@odimm said:

@death4bunnies: He started off on some irrelevant shit about Superman being a dick or something and ended up in that rabbit hole. But it was essentially about scaling. And I still maintain Zeus or Ares solos neg diff.

Neg dif??

Lol care to CAV that??

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Fenris is a Hulk+ level threat (actually, Hulk > Fenris; but Fenris is a bigger threat to an army than Hulk I would say). Add to that 100 Asgardian Zombies, and the fact that Hela will fodderize dozens to hundreds of soldiers before her front line meets her opponent's, I'd say she can take this. Assuming her power level is the same as it was when she first arrived in Asgard.

Plus, we didn't truly see Hela get serious until she attacked Surtur. A single one of the spears she launched at Surtur would fodderize a good chunk of the opposing army....

And there's no reason to assume she wouldn't go all out when she's invading someone.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Already told you I don't care enough nor have the time for a CaV. But I haven't seen anything here to suggest Hela should even be a match for Ares or Zeus.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 death4bunnies  Moderator

@odimm said:

@death4bunnies: Already told you I don't care enough nor have the time for a CaV. But I haven't seen anything here to suggest Hela should even be a match for Ares or Zeus.

You mean besides the poll where most people think she solos?

Thats cool; but it looks like comicvine thinks its at the very least a fair matchup.

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Polls=proof? Since when? Argumentum ad populum is a well known fallacy. I don't give a shit about polls saying Hela wins. I only care about feats and evidence, and feats and evidence say Zeus and Ares>Hela.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 death4bunnies  Moderator

@odimm:

I didn’t mean to insinuate polls=proof, so so many viners thinking she can clear this entire battle; kinda cuts against the whole neg dif claim of Zeus soloing.

——

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9c1c6ad9a7d
deactivated-5d9c1c6ad9a7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odimm said:

@death4bunnies: Polls=proof? Since when? Argumentum ad populum is a well known fallacy. I don't give a shit about polls saying Hela wins. I only care about feats and evidence, and feats and evidence say Zeus and Ares>Hela.

Ares will get filleted the moment he does that long-a$$ leap with his ax. Zeus's lightning isn't powerful enough to stop her from winning.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Nucleon

@odimm: Pain tolerance and regen aren't durability smart one. Just because she kept fighting doesn't take away from the fact she was pierced in the first place.

... Dude...

If fodder Asgard swords can pierce her and weak punches from Thor that didn't move fodder can knock her head back, Superman punches are seriously messing her up. Surtur killed her long before he destroyed Asgard so you're just incorrect there. She's more powerful on Asgard but not invincible.

So, lemme get this straight; Where stabbing her through the heart didn't work, a Superman punch in the face will do the trick? Look: Superman can't even bruise peers with his strikes. Heck, he can't even bruise Batman, much less someone who so over his leagues as Hela is.

It isn't regen; It's insta-heal. She ignores physical damage - Looks quite simple to me. The wound cease to exist as soon as it is done. When Surtur attacked her (you don't know if she died), Asgard was being destroyed - Surtur appeared in the heart of the Imperial Palace.

LMAO. You missed a couple movies worth of other feats bud. The Iron Man comparison is just a joke.

I am not joking. Nano Iron Man was a beast, and his feats are on par with DCEU Supes'.

I think cutting off her head at FTE should work just fine.

What makes you think that cutting off her head will work better than stabbing her through the heart or blasting her with the father of all lightning bolts? You've got to have something I maybe didn't noticed here.

Besides, Hela's speed is comparable to WW - she was killing like a dozen Asgardian soldiers in a couple of seconds: Maybe WW has bursts of superior speed, but she isn't as consistant with it as Hela, nor is her speed superior enough to "statue" Hela.

Hela the one that got blitzed and slapped across her face by fodder Hogun.

Visually, fodder Hogun looked more skilled than WW.

I don't think that most do agree with that considering the evidence, and I don't see what's stopping Diana from cutting her head off at a speed she doesn't have feats to react to. There is no counter to that. Thor could get it too. In fact, everyone in the MCU could get it too, bar Dorammu and maybe Prime Surtur.

... Dude... =)