Can Hela clear DCEU earth where Steppenwolf failed?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

death4bunnies  Moderator

Poll Can Hela clear DCEU earth where Steppenwolf failed? (258 votes)

Hela clears like she did on Asgard. 55%
Hela gets beat. 19%
The altlantians got this on their own. 2%
The DCEU Gods can beat her. 10%
Ares solos. 14%
No Caption Provided

Same battle conditions as Steppenwolf faced during his first invasion. DCEU pantheon, Amazons, Atlantians, and all the tribes of men, and a fodder Green Lantern.

Hela has Fenris, and access to her full (on Asgard) powers, and the eternal flame(she can turn dead soldiers from DCEU). She starts with 100 dead asgardians.

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5e37510e25a10
deactivated-5e37510e25a10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Totally didn’t see that.

Her, Zeus and Ares would have an epic fight with all of them at full power.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If Ares doesn't fight her like he did SW, he can stop Hela on his own, honestly... either that or Zeus shocks/burns her to his amusement.

Otherwise, I can see her winning.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

No, Diana or Supes drop her.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: They weren't around when Steppenwolf first invaded.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 death4bunnies  Moderator

@anthp2000:

There is no Diana or Superman.

——-

This is Steppenwolfs first invasion vs the Old gods, a Green Lantern, Amazons, Atlanteans, and Tribes of Men.

Hela gets full (on Asgard) powers, Fenris, 100 Asgardian zombies, and the eternal flame.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 anthp2000  Moderator

@death4bunnies: @kingofwakanda:

Ah whatever then. Do these people have feats? I've been hearing some crazy stuff for Zeus.

Never bothered to rewatch JL.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 death4bunnies  Moderator

@death4bunnies: @kingofwakanda:

Ah whatever then. Do these people have feats? I've been hearing some crazy stuff for Zeus.

Never bothered to rewatch JL.

Ares is allowed feats from the Wonderwoman movie, also his axe pierced Steppenwolfs armor.

Zeus can shoot some pretty powerful lightning(and made Themiscra somehow)

Artemis has a spaceship busting bow.

Plus like 10 unnamed gods.

A green lantern that can make a decent energy constructs.

Atlantis has at least one trident and King that should be around Aquaman level.

Themiscira and Men have numbers.

----

The clip is in the link in the OP; this army did turn back Steppenwolf and his parademons, I think they are a decent force.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#159 krisbishop  Moderator

Unlikely. She should be stopped by the Greek Gods.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The OP was made to favour Hela

Just Supes or WW would be enough to put her down. DD cutting sword. Mach 22 speed or light speed heat vision.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: There is no Supes or WW in this fight.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123: I know I was saying the OP is made to favour hela because there is no Supes or WW

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at WW putting down hela...

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: Why would there be Supes or WW in the battle Steppenwolf fought ages ago?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 death4bunnies  Moderator

@mbatz said:

The OP was made to favour Hela

Just Supes or WW would be enough to put her down. DD cutting sword. Mach 22 speed or light speed heat vision.

I didnt make this to favor Hela, I put her against a army that could turn back Steppenwolf.

I gave her the eternal flame because Steppenwolf could turn enemy soldiers into slaves.

----

If you think Hela and Fenris beats the DCEU old gods, and a army of Atlantean, Amazons, and Men, you can just say so....You won't explode, I promise.

samhmd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odimm said:

@samhmd1: Everyone and their grandma has tanked Thor's lightning in the MCU. Tanking fodder lightning isn't even close to as impressive as 300db sonics. Humans survive lightning, 300dbs would literally blow your eyes out.

Not his maximum bolt, the one that blew up the Asgardian Palace...which is way more than Zeus/Ares' lightning blowing up a small airfield.

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samhmd1: Zeus's motherbox bolt>Thor's palace bolt. Even Ares's final blast is casually equivalent to Thor's strongest. Thor's lightning only works on fodder, Ares lightning actually stunned Diana briefly. Even Iron Man and Loki can tank Thor's bolts no problem and keep fighting.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Erkan12

@odimm: Thor one-shotted a Chitauri Leviathan with lightning, the same Leviathan takes no damage from Iron man's lasers and steamrolls huge buildings with ease. Thor's lightning destroyed the Bifrost Bridge, which is durable enough to tank a spaceship crash that weighs hundreds of thousands of tons, the same bridge resisted to even Mjolnir hits.

Loki has never tanked a direct lightning blast. Iron Man absorbed the lightning, didn't tank it.

Thanos and Hela are million times more durable than Steppenwolf, and Thor's lightning knocked both Thanos and Hela down.

Steppenwolf was still standing after getting hit by Zeus' lightning, that's just pathetic.

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12:

Thor one-shotted a Chitauri Leviathan with lightning, the same Leviathan takes no damage from Iron man's lasers and steamrolls huge buildings with ease. Thor's lightning destroyed the Bifrost Bridge, which is durable enough to tank a spaceship crash that weighs hundreds of thousands of tons, the same bridge resisted to even Mjolnir hits.

Giant-Man who couldn't KO Black Panther also one shotted a Leviathan. Hulk and Fenris damaged the Bifrost just by collateral damage and all of a sudden that's a great feat? LOL.

Loki has never tanked a direct lightning blast. Iron Man absorbed the lightning, didn't tank it.

Loki tanked his lightning easily on the Bifrost after outmaneuvering and downing him. Hulk also tanked it easily and he got a nose bleed from Chitauri fodder LOL. Thor's lightning is fodder lightning.

Thanos and Hela are million times more durable than Steppenwolf, and Thor's lightning knocked both Thanos and Hela down.

It literally didn't do anything to either of them. They proceeded to beat him down after easily tanking it. How is that impressive? Steppenwolf has way, way better durability feats than Thanos or Hela in every category.

Steppenwolf was still standing after getting hit by Zeus' lightning, that's just pathetic.

Which means Steppenwolf durability>Thanos or Hela since we know Zeus is much more powerful than Thor.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Erkan12

@odimm: LOL.

Giant-Man was much bigger in Endgame. And even in Civil War, he was powerful enough to hurt War Machine.

And Giant-Man didn't one-shot a Leviathan, he redirected it. Leviathan was still flying.

Hulk is powerful enough to create an earthquake, that's at least hundreds of thousands of tons strength. He even staggered mountain size Surtur. Damaging the bifrost is normal.

Loki took a shockwave of his lightning blast, not even a direct lightning blast. Hulk took combined blasts of 30 Chitauri Chariots at the same time and healed later.

There isn't anything to say if you believe Steppenwolf is even comparable to Thanos and Hela, lmao.

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12: Giant-Man was much bigger in Endgame? Any proof of that or just headcanon? War Machine got hurt by a high fall. Not very impressive.

He one shotted it.

Yet he can't even tag Black Widow and is Cull level who fights with Iron Man and Black Panther. LOL.

Chitauri fodder... waiting for the explanation that makes that impressive for his energy durability.

He's not comparable he's much more impressive considering his feats.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Erkan12

@odimm:

No Caption Provided

Look at the hand. It's almost twice bigger.

Lol. War Machine took no damage from a fuel truck explosion,

No Caption Provided

A single blast of Chitauri Chariot blows up a car.

No Caption Provided

Hulk takes 30 of them and they fire him non-stop.

No Caption Provided

He takes no serious injury, and still saves Iron man shortly after.

Lmao. Steppenwolf is fodder in comparison with them.

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12: The camera angle is completely tilted in one shot and tilted out in the other. Lol.

Cap America was blocking Chitauri blasts and Black Widow was dodging them but they are car level according to that screenshot? LMAO. Pathetic attempt at wanking.

Steppenwolf has better feats empirically.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: fair the name of the battle decieved me into thinking out getting the full context of the battle

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Erkan12

@odimm: I hope you're not blind. Endgame Giantman's hand covers Hulk's size which is almost two times bigger than War machine's size. Civil War Giantman's hand covers only War machine's legs.

Steppenwolf is a cannon fodder at best, lol.

tsunamiwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By tsunamiwave

DCEU wins with Ares and the Olympians as mvp’s.

Flashkings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf, how does she clear the old gods, Amazons, Atlantians, Green Lantern, Humans

She gets stomp lol

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Odimm

@erkan12: Sweet headcanon, so nothing more than your distorted perspective for evidence huh? Not very convincing.

No Caption Provided

Thor is a scavenger fodder and Hela isn't too far above that lol.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 death4bunnies  Moderator

@odimm:

Are you serious, or is this some kinda running joke?

Banasura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Banasura

Hela vs Featless Fodder?

Do you see her as a joke?

Only person of notice is Ares and he can't carry.

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Odimm

@death4bunnies: It was probably one of the best jokes in the movie. I legitimately laughed my ass off when I saw Thor get captured and stomped out by fodder. But it did actually happen and is canon.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 death4bunnies  Moderator

@odimm:

Not to get in a big argument about such a small thing, but that net was confirmed to be made of old sakarann obedience disks.

So there is a in universe explications.

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Odimm

@death4bunnies: The fact he was netted in the first place is honestly one of the most pathetic things I've ever witnessed from a so called "high tier", next to Hulk not being willing to even fight.

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odimm: Almost as bad as Supes fainting and bleeding from the mouth from a change in air, that's right AIR. LOL,😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆.

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer: It's called atmosphere and no, Thor's is more pathetic. I love how the boss just casually struts off after netting him lmao. Looks like food ;)

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odimm: LOL, fainted like a little b*tch. And Lois there begging for them to help him. Own it.

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer: Lmao I'll own that if you own the fact Thor got stomped out by fodder. That's an easy one for me to choose ;)

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odimm: Unlike you I don't pretend he's perfect and worship him like he's a God, even though he is one.😊

Nothing is more fodder than air. Simple air, ouch.😂

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer: Lmao I haven't even mentioned Superman once in this thread what are you babbling about? So let's agree then, Superman got weakened by atmosphere and Thor got stomped out by fodder. I know which one I prefer ;)

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer: Atmosphere>fodder LMAO. I honestly thought Thor couldn't be more pathetic and then I watched Endgame... ;)

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odimm: You should watch BvS, Supes gets taken out by Bruce and gets hit on the head with a toilet, beaten within an inch of his life.

No worries, Thor 4 is on it's way.

When's the next Supes movie coming? In our lifetime maybe? 😁

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer: I'm not sure what's more pathetic Thor's performances or your reaching lol.

With Jane Foster as the star LOL.

I'd rather not see another Man of Steel than have him end up like Thor in Endgame ;)

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 death4bunnies  Moderator

@odimm said:

@death4bunnies: The fact he was netted in the first place is honestly one of the most pathetic things I've ever witnessed from a so called "high tier", next to Hulk not being willing to even fight.

Superman got tagged by kryptonite gas, but it doesn't matter because those are just plot devises.

Super low end feats that art really representative of the characters or power levels.

Surely you can be a little more fair to Thor then fodder scavenger level.

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odimm: Uh, huh. Hey, we've had Supergirl carrying his water for ages, why not Thor. It's fine.

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer: Lol what a weak reply. They're literally making Jane the new Thor lmao. He's so weak they'd rather just see an actual woman play his part ;)

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: He actually caught the grenade easily and let it explode in his face knowing it wouldn't hurt him not knowing it was Kryptonite. A total false equivalence. Thor watched the net fly over him lol.

He's never been that impressive in combat, he's been flat out beaten multiple times by not very impressive characters. Thor's like a high mid tier.

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are they? That's not what the director is saying.

https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a29055891/thor-love-and-thunder-taika-waititi/

Supes' juice is so weak to WB they are cutting him out of everything going forward. They prefer Harley Quinn movies.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 death4bunnies  Moderator

@odimm:

High mid tier?

——

Thor has some of the best feats in CMB’s.

——

——

I don’t want to derail this thread further.

——-

Hela is the one we should be focused on, and she beat a army of asgardians and a army of mounted Valkyries.