Can Goku survive an infinite Sized Black hole?

• 80 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5ff28288e0b69
deactivated-5ff28288e0b69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

The Title

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

If it works the same as the one he survived in DBS, just different in sized, then yeah.

Avatar image for deactivated-607f16bec0383
deactivated-607f16bec0383

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if Goku survived CVS BULLSHIT FAN FICS ABOUT HIM HE CAN SURVIVE THAT TOO

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not exactly a expert in psuedo-science so I could be mistaken, but aren't black holes stronger the smaller they are..?

SeiyaSaiyaJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seankahi said:

if Goku survived CVS BULLSHIT FAN FICS ABOUT HIM HE CAN SURVIVE THAT TOO

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: acually quite the opposite. Black holes are just super and i mean SUPER dense. This means the larger it is, the bigger the mass it gets and such, grows stronger. If it was the smaller then stronger, we would all be dead due to black holes thr size of atoms appearing on earth(although they disappear almost instantously).

TLDR: Bigger=Stronger Black Hole.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By floridaman29

You could have a black hole in your pocket right at this instant and wouldn't know it.

OP: depends is it universal or higher tier?

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinemaster: im guessing since its Infinite, it has both Infinite Mass and Infinite Volume, essentially making it Universal in size.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He couldn't survive one the size of his hand.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinemaster: not really near Infinite, but a incomprehensible amount of Density is inside of a black hole. That's why some theorize that they can turn into White Holes when they reach a point.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_hole#:~:text=In%20this%20sense%2C%20it%20is,theory%20of%20eternal%20black%20holes.&text=Stephen%20Hawking%20and%20others%20have,supermassive%20white%20hole%2FBig%20Bang.

Likewise a Infinite Mass and Density Black hole would be universal since its Truly infinite in size(As OP states) which also severally warps physics inside of it.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinemaster: all true. And about Black Holes, normal ones iirc evaporate. The enternal ones can turn into White Holes, which i thought was interesting.

Overall this thread depends on what Goku it is tbh.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinemaster: whiteholes do the exact opposite of what a black hole does, since it now expells energy from my knowledge. And Regular Black Holes should have one, but it's more likely to evaporate then reach a point to turn into a White one

And maybe, im not too keen on Goku, but if he can tank a Universal attack, he shouldn't have problem in it, however the radiation and the warping of phyics could provide difficult. But assuming you mean Goku is Uni+,this shouldn't be a problem.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, exactly (it also expels information that black hole sucked up too).

Yep yep. They're super interesting!

Yeah, didn't want to use SSG Goku since I'm not too sure how he will fare against warping of physical laws so went with MUI just in case.

So MUI seems like the safest option. Guess we found our answer to the Thread.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinemaster: also a pleasure to discuss with you. Have a great day mate

VertigoStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBS Goku for sure and maybe end of Z Goku might but that's a bit of a stretch.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe black holes doesn't exactly proportionally increase it's gravitational pull to their size, country sized black hole's potency isn't far from solar system sized black hole. So he could survive the gravitational pull, but he dies to space.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You’re basically asking can Goku live in a black hole. What kind of question is this

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice thread.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 nwname  Moderator

I'm not exactly a expert in psuedo-science so I could be mistaken, but aren't black holes stronger the smaller they are..?

Black holes aren't pseudo-science...

@gelato_exotic: acually quite the opposite. Black holes are just super and i mean SUPER dense. This means the larger it is, the bigger the mass it gets and such, grows stronger. If it was the smaller then stronger, we would all be dead due to black holes thr size of atoms appearing on earth(although they disappear almost instantously).

TLDR: Bigger=Stronger Black Hole.

High density is not a necessity. Very large black holes are not dense at all. Andromeda's super massive black hole is less dense than water and the largest know black holes density does not come even close to that of air. Stronger at the same distance sure, but gravity at their surface level becomes less and less the bigger they get. For example a black hole with 1m radius would have a surface gravity of 4.6 quadrillion Gs while one that is a lightyear in radius would have a surface gravity of 0.48 Gs. So standing right next to a 1m black hole is far deadlier than standing next to a light year wide one. But obviously if you are standing at the same distance, relative to their center, 1 ly one would effect you far more that a 1m black hole that is standing 1 ly away.

@divinemaster: im guessing since its Infinite, it has both Infinite Mass and Infinite Volume, essentially making it Universal in size.

Technically infinite size would make it multiversal, type 1 multiversal.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 nwname  Moderator

@nwname: Note that what you are talking about is AVERAGE density of the ENTIRE black hole. It's intuitive for supermassive black holes to have lower average densities since they are mostly comprised of light-weight particles. What I was saying that has high density (and I think what Riku was talking about too) was it's singularity which indeed has extremely high density.

It doesn't matter what type of particles fall into it and supermassive black holes arent formed by some exotic low mass particles. Their density is low because schwarzschild radius increases linearly with mass increase making the volume increase cubic. Density of the singularity is mass-invariant as it is division by 0 since the singularity has no volume.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So how strong would that black hole be at first? Cause if it's low multiversal in potency then Goku might survive and escape it

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 nwname  Moderator

@nwname: Just to be clear, since it seems you misunderstood me, when saying black-hole are you talking about both singularity and it's accretion disk/event horizon or just the singularity, since I'm referring to former.

I was talking about the black hole itself and not the singlurity inside it untill you brought up singularity in #33 but in either case more massive does not mean higher density. If we are talking about its overall density then larger mass = lower density and if we are talking abıut the density of the singularity, mass is irrelevant.

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By finalbeta

Infinite is too much by its very definition.

saymon3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Holes do not exist neither does nuclear fusion, the fact that they had to add 96% stuff to make Relavity work (dark matter and dark energy) is an indication that the theory is 96% wrong and not backwards, gravity seems to be of another nature, caused by the interaction of neutrines with matter, much like in the movie 2012 where they say neutrines began to "mutate" and interact with earth's core, which is hilarious, because They said it is impossible, when all evidence says otherwise, so go figure who's advising these hollywood movies on science, and there's no way to know the answer to that question, how can we compare Dragonball Manga/Anime universe logic to some science fiction that we've invented here in ours?

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saymon3000: Your entire comment is worthless to the question asked.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: I was alluding to an infinite sized Black Hole when I said that.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 nwname  Moderator

@saymon3000: Your entire comment is worthless to the question asked.

Its worthless in every other way too. Climate deniers became too mainstream fusion deniers are the new GOATs

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 takenstew22  Moderator

An "infinite sized black hole" is not quantifiable. But I guess Goku dies.

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An "infinite sized black hole" is not quantifiable. But I guess Goku dies.

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Instant Transmission.

saymon3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baldur_odinson: ??? I was just explaining how we can't answer that question because you can't quantify a blackholes destructive power using an obsolete model.

saymon3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: I've read many of your posts on several threads especially the Godzilla ones which are pretty good, but I think you, Sir, are using an obsolete model ( The Standard Model of Physics) when describing blackholes. Read this book written by the astrophysicist C.J Borges from USP university ''Gravitation: Island effect'' based on Le Sage's theory of kinetic gravitation showing how relativity, black holes and consequently the nuclear process is wrong. And When you say " Nuclear fusion deniars" bear in mind that not all physicists believe it So unless you have a couple of PhD's in astrophysics how does your opinion compare to theirs? ;(

Badrimoine2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Badrimoine2019

@floridaman29 said:

OP: depends is it universal or higher tier?

It doesn't need to be universal tier to stomp a Universal character, in order to survive a Black hole you need to have have resistance to Gravity manipulation or else you'll get insta crushed

Avatar image for deactivated-60d5f6a879db8
deactivated-60d5f6a879db8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Short answer: No.

Long Answer: Hell no.

AzazelMP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if goku reaches the singularity, he would need infinite velocity to escape it and i dont think goku has infintie velocity.