Can Goku beat Dark Schneider now ?

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'll bump this thread every time goku gets a new feat.

What's the strongest version he can beat ?

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku is not universal level yet, why?! Because the damage caused by the shock-waves depends on distance

Elder Kaioshin: "It seems that the destructive power increases the further removed it gets from the generation point. We're done for...The universe will be destroyed. If those two clash a few more times, then people, planets, us gods, even Beerus-sama and Goku...Everything will be totally destroyed. This universe will become a vacuum, devoid of anything."Elder Kaioshin: "It seems that the destructive power increases the further removed it gets from the generation point. We're done for...The universe will be destroyed. If those two clash a few more times, then people, planets, us gods, even Beerus-sama and Goku...Everything will be totally destroyed. This universe will become a vacuum, devoid of anything."

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Raizell

@le0nhart: So?

They're not universal because Old Kai said 3 hits would destroy the universe so they're multi-galaxy level.

Btw Dark Schneider is too hax.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raizel said:

They're not universal because Old Kai said 3 hits would destroy the universe so multi-galaxy.

It means that we can't be sure that Goku's punch is going to 1 shot someone with Galaxy level durability

Nothing was destroyed after the 2nd punch except for some rocks in space, so no, they are not multi galaxy level

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Frocharocha

@le0nhart said:

Goku is not universal level yet, why?! Because the damage caused by the shock-waves depends on distance

Elder Kaioshin: "It seems that the destructive power increases the further removed it gets from the generation point. We're done for...The universe will be destroyed. If those two clash a few more times, then people, planets, us gods, even Beerus-sama and Goku...Everything will be totally destroyed. This universe will become a vacuum, devoid of anything."Elder Kaioshin: "It seems that the destructive power increases the further removed it gets from the generation point. We're done for...The universe will be destroyed. If those two clash a few more times, then people, planets, us gods, even Beerus-sama and Goku...Everything will be totally destroyed. This universe will become a vacuum, devoid of anything."

The shockwaves were desintegrating planets and stars across all the universe. So yeah, the shockwaves were unviersal level. If they kept punching each other, there would nothing left.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By le0nhart

@frocharocha said:
@le0nhart said:

The shockwaves were desintegrating planets and stars across all the universe. So yeah, the shockwaves were unviersal level. If they kept punching each other, there would ne nothing left.

No they didn't, don't spread lies wrong info please, the only thing their punches destroyed were some rocks in space

Edit: Not to mention, this doesn't counter what i said, it doesn't even address it

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JuzaCloud  Online

@le0nhart: so? The universe was crumbling. The shockwaves engulfed everything and would eventually enclosed and destroy the plot armor area around earth.

I've seen you in other threads already crying about this feat constantly.

Dark Schneider shields get destroyed easily as full powered blast from uriel destroyed them. And that wasn't even a galaxy level blast.

Saint seiya characters get one shorted as well

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Raizell
@le0nhart said:
@raizel said:

They're not universal because Old Kai said 3 hits would destroy the universe so multi-galaxy.

It means that we can't be sure that Goku's punch is going to 1 shot someone with Galaxy level durability

Nothing was destroyed after the 2nd punch except for some rocks in space, so no, they are not multi galaxy level

These things are rock? Tell me.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud:

so? The universe was crumbling. The shockwaves engulfed everything and would eventually enclosed and destroy the plot armor area around earth.

Yeah, but the shock waves need to move for a good distance to cause any damage, therefore with the current available information, we can't be sure that Goku's punch is going to 1 shot someone with Galaxy level durability

I've seen you in other threads already crying about this feat constantly.

Why would i be crying, i love DBZ, but i dislike the misinformation people spread, besides, i would be very happy if you prove me wrong

Dark Schneider shields get destroyed easily as full powered blast from uriel destroyed them. And that wasn't even a galaxy level blast.

Saint seiya characters get one shorted as well

I couldn't care less about Dark Schneider or Saint Seyia, but if they have Galaxy level durability then they should tank the punches without any issues, unless someone here can prove that the actual punch (not the shock-wave) is way above Galaxy level

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 JuzaCloud  Online

@raizel: I wouldn't bother. Now that you have proven him wrong, he will resort to unreasonable and idiotic circumstances for you to prove.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raizel: did that star just disappear?

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No .

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JuzaCloud  Online

@le0nhart: since when does having galaxy level durability make you capable of surviving a attack that crumbles the universe, thus being vastly multi galaxy+

Avatar image for deactivated-59b4a71696d1f
deactivated-59b4a71696d1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Unless he has a method to bypass Dispel Bound, as well as deal with Schneider's other number of ridiculous abilities, he never will.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Last I check the universe only contain 4 Galaxy, just saiyan

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 JuzaCloud  Online

@youngsoapman: dispel bound was one shot by a beam that wasn't even galaxy level.

The only problem goku would have with dark Schneider is actually killing him on 3 different planes of existence.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raizel said:
@le0nhart said:
@raizel said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That's an explanation of what their punches will do if they don't stop, this was before their second punch which only destroyed some rocks in space, also again this doesn't address the fact that the shock-waves only become powerful after they move for a good distance

After the first punch

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Now some explanation from Elder kai about what will happen (this is before the 2nd punch)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Now the 2nd punch (check the time)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Damage from 2nd punch

No Caption Provided

Even the reporter is backing me up

No Caption Provided

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No cause hax, however the newest feats do Cement a multi-galaxy Goku and Beerus.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart: since when does having galaxy level durability make you capable of surviving a attack that crumbles the universe, thus being vastly multi galaxy+

I already explained to you why

The shock waves need to move for a good distance to cause any damage, therefore with the current available information, we can't be sure that Goku's punch is going to 1 shot someone with Galaxy level durability

We can assume that his punch is as powerful as the shock-wave after it moves for a long distance, but that's an assumption not a fact

Source

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

No cause hax, however the newest feats do Cement a multi-galaxy Goku and Beerus.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope.

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Schneider would swat Goku like a fly once he got bored.

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart: Goku was cancelling Beerus's power at Earth and the farther it goes, the less control Goku has over it.

@jgames: That was 4 quadrants.

Avatar image for ultimateinferno
UltimateInferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku's at least got to be galaxy level. I mean, COME ON.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No,not yet ds has way to much hax that can't be overcomed with pure stats unless your like causal universal.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah I hear he's extremely hax.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart: Goku was cancelling Beerus's power at Earth and the farther it goes, the less control Goku has over it.

Nice one!!

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. DS has too much hax as for now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy said:
No Caption Provided

hahaha, pretty cool gif.

Damn my internet is really slow,it took 10 minute to see this gif completely lol.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 JuzaCloud  Online

@le0nhart:how much power does it take to crumble the universe and destroy celestial objects all across it? tell me what type of power their punches have.

you've separated their punch from the shockwave lol. since when is a shockwave as strong as the contact point of what creates it? remember now, you've separated physical punch from shockwave thus making no sense at all. The punch itself isn't weaker than the waves.

1st, the way the shockwave works is for earth plot armor.

2nd, its the shockwaves itself that grows strong over distance that engulfs the universe, kaioshin realm and heaven realm. The force of a punch needed to generate a shockwave that engulfs 3 different planes of existence>>>>shockwave produced from the punch.

3rd, you're trying too hard to lowball. There is always that one guy. Not even the usual lowballers have gone this low.

Its almost like you're trying to say the force the punch had is only city level and then the shockwave produced from it has the visual liberties of destroying asteroids, moons, planets, stars, thus the shockwave is stronger than what caused it lol.

Comicvine just keeps getting worse and worse with its logic.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

No. DS is too hax.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart: It's implied that Goku cancelled out The collateral damage since the universe didn't crumble after a few times.Think of earth as the eye of the storm.

If they had destroyed the universe, that would include Earth which means for some reason, the earth isn't destroyed.Its a logical conclusion that Goku is cancelling out the power and Plot.

kingki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku has him beat in speed and power but ds has hax on his side.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope

CubeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a chance, DBZ is still vulnerable to hax

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dispel Bound rekts all.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Yeah Hax is still a thing, and Goku just have pure stats.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud:

:how much power does it take to crumble the universe and destroy celestial objects all across it? tell me what type of power their punches have.

That's irrelevant to what i said, and it didn't even happen, all the shock-wave did was destroy some rocks in space, until later on they vaporized a planet, but that was a beam struggle which btw contradicts what the elder kai said about 3 shot-ing the universe

you've separated their punch from the shockwave lol. since when is a shockwave as strong as the contact point of what creates it?

Since the shock-wave grows stronger with distance, then yes, it can be more powerful than the punch

remember now, you've separated physical punch from shockwave thus making no sense at all. The punch itself isn't weaker than the waves.

Prove it

1st, the way the shockwave works is for earth plot armor.

True, but you can't use that as an argument

2nd, its the shockwaves itself that grows strong over distance that engulfs the universe, kaioshin realm and heaven realm. The force of a punch needed to generate a shockwave that engulfs 3 different planes of existence>>>>shockwave produced from the punch.

Not when the shock-wave's power increases as it travels

3rd, you're trying too hard to lowball. There is always that one guy. Not even the usual lowballers have gone this low.

I am not trying too hard, this is what the elder kai said, i would have totally agreed with you if he didn't say that

Its almost like you're trying to say the force the punch had is only city level and then the shockwave produced from it has the visual liberties of destroying asteroids, moons, planets, stars, thus the shockwave is stronger than what caused it lol.

This is exactly what happened except for the city level part and destroying moons, planets, stars, because all the shock-wave did was vaporize some rocks in space (note: i am talking about the strikes, not the beam struggle)

Comicvine just keeps getting worse and worse with its logic.

It's not my logic, it's DBZ logic

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart: It's implied that Goku cancelled out The collateral damage since the universe didn't crumble after a few times.Think of earth as the eye of the storm.

If they had destroyed the universe, that would include Earth which means for some reason, the earth isn't destroyed.Its a logical conclusion that Goku is cancelling out the power and Plot.

At least someone is making an argument, Okay what you're saying is cool, but if Goku is partially canceling out Beerus' attack, why would the attack's power increase as it travels, it doesn't make any sense

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragon Ball Super just started so right now probably not. But Goku and Beerus were seriously destroying EVERYTHING in that Universe with their punches. Those were not rocks (LOL XD)! Those were planets and stars.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart: someone did the math on Goku and Beerus' clash and stated that lowbaling the feat would still put it in Galaxy Lvl+

It's stated that the shockwave gets more powerful the further it gets from the epicenter.

We see the shockwave vaporize and mass-scatter a planet at one point.

At the end of the universe, the shockwave had to be packing planet busting energy per every half of a planet-sized part of it's surface area.

Granted that it has at least four galaxies, it was settled that DB universe is at least 1,000,000 light years or9.460731e+18km in radius.

Surface area of the shockwave As = 4π9.460731E+18^2

A = 1.12476E+39 km2

Half of the surface area of Earth Ae = 2.55×10^8 km^2

As/Ae = 4 410 823 529 411 764 705 882 352 941 176

So pretty much the shockwave can at minimum bust the Earth ... that many times over.

Earth's GBE = 2x10^32J

2x10^32 x 4 410 823 529 411 764 705 882 352 941 176 =

~ 8.8x10^62J....

Whatever level that is? A hypernova is 1×10^46 J, this is 80 thousand trillion times that.

Could probably get this a million times higher just by calcing the actual energy in the planet bust.

Even extreme lowballing the feat to the minimum it's galaxy level. And multi-galaxy when you quantify it properly. Universe with three punched.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol rocks... Was that dude on something when he watched the episode? Rocks.... I'm dead.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By le0nhart

@mee09 said:

Lol rocks... Was that dude on something when he watched the episode? Rocks.... I'm dead.

What do you call these?

okay let's be a little more technical, they're asteroids with an unknown size

Next time tag me Mr "Suns and Planets"

No Caption Provided