Can EOS Aizen Sosuke Solo All Of Yu Yu Hakusho?

• 51 results
Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Mike_Strike10
No Caption Provided

Versus

No Caption Provided

Round 1. KS is not restricted

Round 2. KS is Restricted

Rules:

Everyone is Bloodlusted

No Prep

Aizen has full knowledge

Win Conditions Incap, Death or BFR

Fight Takes Place In Soul Society

Who Wins?

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Effortlessly stomps the verse.

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-63a9b6c4ccaff
deactivated-63a9b6c4ccaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The top tiers of YYH are just bricks with some power output, so...

KS gg i guess

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cbarlion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean... Maybe they can get off the sinning tree on Aizen. Are they all in their primes?

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aggrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can do it without leaving his chair.

Zaelleaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I smell some NLF for Aizen. The whole verse? He's under YYH top tiers in power as is. I mean.. unbacked statements aside, Sensui is already hitting full force at "minimum" of around = 269,840,248,377,251,134,916,491,427.60373 j/cc or ~2.7e+26 j/cc or low to mid end multi-continental j/cc with an actual feat... lowballed. Even that's beyond top tier for Bleach in attack "potency". The only way I can see arguments for Aizen is unbacked statements taken as fact... which YYH has as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-6087ee9e4a3af
deactivated-6087ee9e4a3af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course he can. He can warp space-time with Hado 90. He can even just put everyone under an illusion.

No one in Yu Yu Hakusho will see it coming!

Zaelleaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The logic in this is on some could EOS Aizen solo DBZ levels. Hey.. he's immortal. KS amirite? smh

Cbarlion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_strike10: then prime raizen holds him down and they shove the sinning tree seed into his brain

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes he solos the verse in both rounds, to anyone who has ever even bothered to read these series.

Sensui is already hitting full force at "minimum" of around

Lol.

~2.7e+26 j/cc or low to mid end multi-continental j/cc with an actual feat... lowballed. Even that's beyond top tier for Bleach in attack "potency".

Bigger lol.

The only way I can see arguments for Aizen is "unbacked" statements taken as fact... which YYH has as well.

omega lul.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saying aizen solos yyh.....is the same as saying he solos dbz lv...lmao wankers never change

OT: verse gets fodderized as usual

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen effortlessly stomps the verse

Avatar image for deactivated-60a965c6d6754
deactivated-60a965c6d6754

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, he is a hill buster that can cut hills.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not on cv lol

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. No he certainly cannot. Hiei would solo.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Morningstar999

@morningstar999 said:

Effortlessly godstomps the verse.

Here. I thought something was missing.

Zaelleaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Zaelleaz

Yes he solos the verse in both rounds, to anyone who has ever even bothered to read these series.

Sensui is already hitting full force at "minimum" of around

Lol.

~2.7e+26 j/cc or low to mid end multi-continental j/cc with an actual feat... lowballed. Even that's beyond top tier for Bleach in attack "potency".

Bigger lol.

The only way I can see arguments for Aizen is "unbacked" statements taken as fact... which YYH has as well.

omega lul.

The responses are a perfect sum of this kid's life smh. Doesn't even realize that the first sentence is literally right and is talking about the minimum force his full force hits at. As in.. his full force behind his blows hit at a "minimum" of X. smh But this is the level of response i'd expect -_-.

No arguments from anyone either. This is just some hillbuster bleach level thinking. Hell, i'll join in and say toguro solos bleach while i'm at it to join the level of downplay. XD

@morningstar999 said:

@zaelleaz: YYH is nowhere near DBZ tho...

And no one said it was. My point is that the "logic" being presented is that because he's immortal and has KS he'd solo... somehow. That would "logically" apply to most of DBZ except for what? Buu hax? Maybe Babidi mind hax? You think he solos end of DBZ Goku? The "point" is that he hasn't shown to be able to withstand or come back from AP even Sensui level's of j/cc let alone anyone higher. And he hasn't shown to be able to KS those in such a gap of power either. I'll ask this.. do you think he could KS a multi-versal being that "doesn't" have feats of resisting mind hax? The question i'm asking is one about NLF of a power vs those with a power gap and what feels like KS being used as that NLF move. I see no reason why you wouldn't think it'd work on such beings or levels of power.

Things such as:

Saint Seiya >>> DBZ >>> YYH >>> Bleach >>> Naruto > One piece continues to be true based on "actual" feats and scaling. But I know CV has no understanding of those things or especially something like j/standardized volume or j/cc in my case.

Dramus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yusuke solos, Hiei probably solos too.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaelleaz: What does power have to do with resistance illusionary perception mind hax

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaelleaz: What does power have to do with resistance illusionary perception mind hax

Yeaaah, exactly this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaelleaz: Battles aren't only about how hard can one punch. That's why Professor X can fight someone like Thor, despite being not even peak human stats

No one in YYH has any sort of mind hax resistance, so there's nothing to stop Aizen from trolling them like he did with the captains. No need to fight, them, just make them kill each other.

Zaelleaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Zaelleaz

@morningstar999: @gelato_exotic:

@firefly894 said:

@zaelleaz: Battles aren't only about how hard can one punch. That's why Professor X can fight someone like Thor, despite being not even peak human stats

No one in YYH has any sort of mind hax resistance, so there's nothing to stop Aizen from trolling them like he did with the captains. No need to fight, them, just make them kill each other.

I agree however logically, things that haven't shown a limit doesn't necessitate there "isn't" one. This is the crux of the NLF. "Could" it work on people that gap him in power? Maybe. To what degree though? Any degree? Again.. maybe. Maybe is the answer. But it's not yes. It sounds like there's claims that he "would" KS defeat not just say Goku but again mult-versal beings of power. If you want to claim KS "could" defeat these people then fair enough but not as a positive truth claim. And then this is especially bad in conjunction of even just several people at once, let alone a whole verse because that still calls the immortality into question given he's only shown to survive "certain" levels of AP that can be "vastly" higher from other character attacks.

And with Professor X, he has the feats at "that" level. But could he do it to someone on a level higher than he's ever shown to be able to? Same thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaelleaz said:

@firefly894 said:

I agree however logically, things that haven't shown a limit doesn't necessitate there "isn't" one. This is the crux of the NLF. "Could" it work on people that gap him in power? Maybe. To what degree though? Any degree? Again.. maybe. Maybe is the answer. But it's not yes. It sounds like there's claims that he "would" KS defeat not just say Goku but again mult-versal beings of power. If you want to claim KS "could" defeat these people then fair enough but not as a positive truth claim. And then this is especially bad in conjunction of even just several people at once, let alone a whole verse because that still calls the immortality into question given he's only shown to survive "certain" levels of AP that can be "vastly" higher from other character attacks.

And with Professor X, he has the feats at "that" level. But could he do it to someone on a level higher than he's ever shown to be able to? Same thing.

For me, you need to have at least some sort (logical) scaling to suggest you can resist insert hax, otherwise, it's gonna work. Of course, that depends on context, which is imo the most important thing, when talking about hax.

And characters of higher tier, from verses i know and care about (universal, multiversal and other buzzwords) usually have (logical) scaling, and 99% of the time even the feats

It ain't really the whole verse, when most (below any relevant S class demon) of them will get vaped by the battle aura of their own teammates

Zaelleaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Zaelleaz

@firefly894:

For me, you need to have at least some sort (logical) scaling to suggest you can resist insert hax, otherwise, it's gonna work. Of course, that depends on context, which is imo the most important thing, when talking about hax.

The context is that they've never shown to be able to actually have their hax work on powers so much beyond themselves. Again, not that it "can't" work but that saying it "will" work is no bueno.

And characters of higher tier, from verses i know and care about (universal, multiversal and other buzzwords) usually have (logical) scaling, and 99% of the time even the feats

Usually eh? Regardless of usual or not, what do you mean by "logical" scaling here? I'm just talking about someone like say Oblivion from comics (not sure if he has mind resist feats or not) so if not him then: (insert character here who would have his level of power but no mind resist feats here). You are saying KS "would" work on that. Which is at least consistent if that's really the case but fits right in with NLF. Like.. if there was a character who cut through everything he swung his sword at in "his" verse but within his verse the most he's cut up is building level durability.. it would seem if he said he could cut through anything then you'd take it as he could in fact cut through "any" level of durability. At the end of this, could just be agree to disagree but I heavily feel the take of: "KS will work" is of a fallacy.

It ain't really the whole verse, when most (below any relevant S class demon) of them will get vaped by the battle aura of their own teammates

This is actually somewhat true. However.. Aizen would also have all these auras on him that in scaling also would vape him in j/cc. And at a level we haven't seen him be able to come back from. But idk, you may have his immortality at a, "I can return from existence erasure" even (I'M NOT CLAIMING YYH IS USING EXISTENCE ERASURE) lol. It's just.. it's only backed to the degree of the feats and scaling actually "shown".

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaelleaz said:

@firefly894:

The context is that they've never shown to be able to actually have their hax work on powers so much beyond themselves. Again, not that it "can't" work but that saying it "will" work is no bueno.

That's...not what i meant. When i say context, i mean how does it work? For me just 'it does this ' (for example:it controls the mind), isn't enough. Aizen for example, manipulates nerves (and thus five senses) of even spiritual beings. He can activate it by showing someone his shikai

That is the context and detail for him

Usually eh? Regardless of usual or not, what do you mean by "logical" scaling here? I'm just talking about someone like say Oblivion from comics (not sure if he has mind resist feats or not) so if not him then: (insert character here who would have his level of power but no mind resist feats here). You are saying KS "would" work on that. Which is at least consistent if that's really the case but fits right in with NLF. Like.. if there was a character who cut through everything he swung his sword at in "his" verse but within his verse the most he's cut up is building level durability.. it would seem if he said he could cut through anything then you'd take it as he could in fact cut through "any" level of durability. At the end of this, could just be agree to disagree but I heavily feel the take of: "KS will work" is of a fallacy.

And that's where context and detail come in. How does the sword work? Does it cut on an atomic level? Does it erase space?

When i say logical scaling, i mean direct scaling (he has a feat of resisting this, or tanking that), or cosmology, like Oblivion living in a completely different dimension from Xavier

I don't see KS as a fallacy (here of course) no one in YYH has any mind hax resistance, or cosmological advantage. Simple as that

Of course we should learn to separate 'flowery language' and actual feats and showings, or we get stuff like 4D Ichigo

This is actually somewhat true. However.. Aizen would also have all these auras on him that in scaling also would vape him in j/cc. And at a level we haven't seen him be able to come back from. But idk, you may have his immortality at a, "I can return from existence erasure" even (I'M NOT CLAIMING YYH IS USING EXISTENCE ERASURE) lol. It's just.. it's only backed to the degree of the feats and scaling actually "shown".

I don't think that even the strongest S class demons are powerful enough to vape Aizen with battle aura alone, lol

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The responses are a perfect sum of this kid's life smh.

When in doubt when someone makes fun of your bad argument, call them a kid. 100% effectiveness rating.

Doesn't even realize that the first sentence is literally right and is talking about the minimum force his full force hits at.

There is no minimum nor ranges for something at full force as it acts as a cap, besides, calculating Sensui's feat to multi continental as a lowball.would take gross assumptions that can never be beyond a reasonable doubt.

As in.. his full force behind his blows hit at a "minimum" of X. smh But this is the level of response i'd expect -_-.

"-_-" "as in" ".." Yeah this is indeed the level of response from Zaelleaz.

No arguments from anyone either. This is just some hillbuster bleach level thinking. Hell, i'll join in and say toguro solos bleach while i'm at it to join the level of downplay. XD

We can argue if you want, but it won't be pretty since everyone here knows you have an disgustingly biased standpoint on Yu Yu Hakusho & the HST, evidenced here:

The "point" is that he hasn't shown to be able to withstand or come back from AP even Sensui level's of j/cc let alone anyone higher. And he hasn't shown to be able to KS those in such a gap of power either.

Not only do you not know the concept of hax resistance, you also think Sensui at a lowball is beyond Yhwach's pay grade despite Yhwach's own calculated feats to the tiers of even moon level in a casual move. What a joke. But then again Kaguya Otsutsuki is country to continental with this guy but Yoko Kurama is planet+

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. No he certainly cannot. Hiei would solo.

Hiei hasn't shown the feats to take on several Captains, what makes you think he can take on Aizen?

Zaelleaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The responses are a perfect sum of this kid's life smh.

When in doubt when someone makes fun of your bad argument, call them a kid. 100% effectiveness rating.

Doesn't even realize that the first sentence is literally right and is talking about the minimum force his full force hits at.

There is no minimum nor ranges for something at full force as it acts as a cap, besides, calculating Sensui's feat to multi continental as a lowball.would take gross assumptions that can never be beyond a reasonable doubt.

As in.. his full force behind his blows hit at a "minimum" of X. smh But this is the level of response i'd expect -_-.

"-_-" "as in" ".." Yeah this is indeed the level of response from Zaelleaz.

We can argue if you want, but it won't be pretty since everyone here knows you have an disgustingly biased standpoint on Yu Yu Hakusho & the HST, evidenced here:

The "point" is that he hasn't shown to be able to withstand or come back from AP even Sensui level's of j/cc let alone anyone higher. And he hasn't shown to be able to KS those in such a gap of power either.

Not only do you not know the concept of hax resistance, you also think Sensui at a lowball is beyond Yhwach's pay grade despite Yhwach's own calculated feats to the tiers of even moon level in a casual move. What a joke. But then again Kaguya Otsutsuki is country to continental with this guy but Yoko Kurama is planet+

Just as you when in doubt don't make an argument and just lolololol. 100% effective indeed. The problem is that you really do seem like a kid. Aside from "most" people involved in powerscaling "are" kids (sub 20 yrs old).. you're logic/actions feel very teenager level. Idk.. maybe you're older but you come off as just another ego driven teen.

You really don't know what a minimum is do you? See.. a "minimum" of his full force or his "cap" is such that when hitting at "full force" he's putting out at "least" that amount. And calcing Sensui's beheaded hill feat as a lowball takes gross assumptions.. within "lowballing" it yes. Pulverization is a matter of the Kuznetsov Equation or k50= A(V/Q)^0.8 * Q^1/6. I'd go into the specifics but this is way over what I know you can deal with. Regardless, taking lowballs and factoring for pulverization at merely 50% and Sensui is multi-continental in j/cc. j/cc being something else I know escapes you.

-_- as in... you're a joke. As in.. you don't use logic but favoritism. As in.. you don't look at feats and scaling but what puts bleach highest for you. As in, it's not a matter of trying to be as accurate and consistent and find truths but seemingly to come off as very dull. Congrats. You did it.

Argue? There's nothing to argue.. you "don't" argue. You "don't" follow evidence. You have shown to merely take what works best for bleach and in a one sided way. The irony in you thinking i'm bias towards YYH coming from possibly THE most bias person about bleach when in fact I actually base what I say on actual lowballs, feats and scaling and take no unbacked statements as true. When if I were to "actually" be bias towards YYH.. especially on "your" level with bleach, i'd be arguing for multi-versal YYH. Luckily.. i'm not bias like you are. I grew up with actual YYH wank and fought it then when people thought Sensui > SSJ 3 Goku and such.

Then we get to you misunderstanding your lacking in the concept of truth values for me not knowing of hax resistance. I've never said any given character negs his KS. I've only said that the truth value of his KS in relation to the YYH top tiers would be that it would "maybe" work. That's not a Yes or No. Pls fix your ability to understand positions. Then I brought up the idea of KS being against someone on a level above what he's ever shown to be able to use KS on "despite" no feat of them resisting anything. Let's hear it... do "you" think KS would 100% work against a being that scales to power of a multi-versal being that "doesn't" have feats resisting anything? And this is also why I brought up j/cc being something that is beyond you. You talk about Ywach's "paygrade" but you can only talk about calcs that are based in "total" joules. I'm talking about AP.. an attack's "potency". Sensui's is lowballed multi-continental in specifically j/cc.. not total energy. But.. you probably don't know potency either. sigh...

Zaelleaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firefly894:

And that's where context and detail come in. How does the sword work? Does it cut on an atomic level? Does it erase space?

When i say logical scaling, i mean direct scaling (he has a feat of resisting this, or tanking that), or cosmology, like Oblivion living in a completely different dimension from Xavier

I don't see KS as a fallacy (here of course) no one in YYH has any mind hax resistance, or cosmological advantage. Simple as that

I feel like my question is just being danced around. Forget existing in a different dimension, a higher one, whatever. Not talking cosmology. I brought up Oblivion but even specified just character X who's as "powerful" but not like him. So here goes... Would KS work on a being that is multi-versal in power (AP, dura, etc), exists on the same plane level, but has no mind resist feats? Does a character "like" that.. 100% get KS'd in your opinion?

Avatar image for deactivated-63348143d7cff
deactivated-63348143d7cff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, most likely.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaelleaz:

Just as you when in doubt don't make an argument and just lolololol. 100% effective indeed. The problem is that you really do seem like a kid.

Not obliged to make arguments off dumb posts on random Internet forum buddy, if a "lolololol" was too much for you then sorry...lol.

Aside from "most" people involved in powerscaling "are" kids (sub 20 yrs old)..

Aren't you an entitled one.

you're logic/actions feel very teenager level. Idk.. maybe you're older but you come off as just another ego driven teen.

Well I am 18, but that doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things, I've seen people who are older than me debate worse than those younger than me. Age means nothing when it comes to online debating.

And calcing Sensui's beheaded hill feat as a lowball takes gross assumptions.. within "lowballing" it yes.

At least you admit to it, meaning the whole calculation can be considered in the same tiers as headcanon.

Pulverization is a matter of the Kuznetsov Equation or k50= A(V/Q)^0.8 * Q^1/6. I'd go into the specifics but this is way over what I know you can deal with. Regardless, taking lowballs and factoring for pulverization at merely 50% and Sensui is multi-continental in j/cc. j/cc being something else I know escapes you.

Ah yes great way to show big brain thinking, presenting the Kuznetsov Equation as some sort of complex way of calculating. Let's take it for what it is, the Kuznetsov Equation is based on analytical number theory that is talked about among math scholars not even on a common basis. It's an equation that requires lots of assumptions on how a feat is laid out, hence it's complicated nature requiring several factors & integers. Due to this, there is no way to solidify proof beyond reasonable doubt since you're going extremely out of way from author intent (though I doubt you take that into consideration) even though the Author has shown just the tier below being relative to Earthquakes on the three digit gigaton scale. Even going by the whole eyeroll that is YYH scaling, the results do not intend something as high to what you're claiming. You go in presenting this Equation as a statement of fact when it's not intended to be, fully expecting others to not provide anything on the same level. Just cheap arguing really, destruction values have already been set with studies based on substances anyway, so your take doesn't mean much.

Now as for the second part, coming to "j/cc" you act as if I've never seen this before. Such entitlement like this causes posts like mine & others to mock you (which then you act sensitive about it.) j/cc is commonly used bud, I don't need your take on it, moving on.

-_- as in... you're a joke.

Ouch.

As in.. you don't use logic but favoritism. As in.. you don't look at feats and scaling but what puts bleach highest for you. As in, it's not a matter of trying to be as accurate and consistent and find truths but seemingly to come off as very dull. Congrats. You did it.

Argue? There's nothing to argue.. you "don't" argue. You "don't" follow evidence. You have shown to merely take what works best for bleach and in a one sided way.

Oh no, someone saying that I put Bleach on a pedestal above others, whatever will I do?

Cutting the bad sarcasm aside, I get this all the time. Is it true? Obviously not as I'm much more open to different views and have several verses that I've read above Bleach in terms of power. Am I bias though for Bleach? Yes, but at least I'm honest about that truth, something that can't be said for you and the majority of this site. Does that bias effect my own calculations? No, it's just that I do more Bleach calcs than let's say Naruto calcs. Sue me.

Now, I am taking it as you do not have any evidence to suggest that I purposely downplay other verses with ill intent to put my precious Bleach above the rest, just your usual banter, oh well.

The irony in you thinking i'm bias towards YYH coming from possibly THE most bias person about bleach when in fact I actually base what I say on actual lowballs, feats and scaling and take no unbacked statements as true.

"you thinking I'm bias" your most popular topics on your channel are YYH-based, I don't think this, I know this.

Now for me and Bleach, just like above, I really don't care what others perceive my relationship with Bleach to be, what can I say? It's been one of my favorites for the past five years, but you can find numerous threads in which I don't think the Bleach character is the victor, so clearly I'm not "the most" bias person about Bleach. Now for the accusation that I don't base my beliefs on feats & scaling but rather unbacked statements. I really like the unbacked statements portion, mind showing recent examples of me not backing what I say?

When if I were to "actually" be bias towards YYH.. especially on "your" level with bleach, i'd be arguing for multi-versal YYH.

Hold up you think I argue multiversal Bleach? Apart from Reio & Yhwach's power tier, I don't argue anyone from Bleach on a fighting universal tier (as in blow for blow being universal), hell I don't even do that with Yhwach/Reio all that much, they just have that natural potency (which btw your lack of knowledge on Bleach's power system structure shows when you talk about potency within the series.) So yet another accusation from you about me, that ironically...is unbacked.

Luckily.. i'm not bias like you are. I grew up with actual YYH wank and fought it then when people thought Sensui > SSJ 3 Goku and such.

Good for you. My opinions however did not change.

Then we get to you misunderstanding your lacking in the concept of truth values for me not knowing of hax resistance. I've never said any given character negs his KS. I've only said that the truth value of his KS in relation to the YYH top tiers would be that it would "maybe" work.

Not maybe, definitively. That's the problem still lol. You can be a galaxy buster & MFTL however if you have shit mental resistance then you will easily fall for Kanzen Saimin. Period. It's absolute, perfect, flawless, etc. with very few limitations to it.

Pls fix your ability to understand positions.

Please read a single arc of Bleach first.

Then I brought up the idea of KS being against someone on a level above what he's ever shown to be able to use KS on "despite" no feat of them resisting anything.

Which is wrong, since Sensui, Yusuke, Yomi, etc. are just a fraction of Yhwach's power. And that's not open for interpretation.

Let's hear it... do "you" think KS would 100% work against a being that scales to power of a multi-versal being that "doesn't" have feats resisting anything?

You mean if that multiversal being has shown their weakness to mental attacks? Yes. 100%. That is what is intended & shown to happen, after I provide my evidence for how Kanzen Saimin works as an ability, it would be up for you to prove that it would not work against an opponent purely due to their power and how that power acts as a canonical limitation to Kanzen Saimin. This has happened before and I conceded to this, so don't act as if I'd be some brick wall, just provide some proof.

And this is also why I brought up j/cc being something that is beyond you.

Lol.

You talk about Ywach's "paygrade" but you can only talk about calcs that are based in "total" joules. I'm talking about AP.. an attack's "potency".

Yes I know how you calculated attack potency, the thing is that your opinion on it doesn't matter, especially when the intent of what I say is indeed about the total amount and that is not inaccurate nor wrong in the slightest. Your take on AP is just as valid as anyone else.

Anything else?

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@opatuik: Its funny because even by feats this is incorrect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaelleaz said:

@firefly894:

I feel like my question is just being danced around. Forget existing in a different dimension, a higher one, whatever. Not talking cosmology. I brought up Oblivion but even specified just character X who's as "powerful" but not like him. So here goes... Would KS work on a being that is multi-versal in power (AP, dura, etc), exists on the same plane level, but has no mind resist feats? Does a character "like" that.. 100% get KS'd in your opinion?

Did...did you completely ignore the part about context matters? Your example is just some random buzzword without any actual feats or scaling to look at. He might as well be a featless fodder

Anyaway, if this 'character' doesn't have any mind hax resistance feats or scaling, and has sight to see Aizen's shikai...then yeah, it would work

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen takes it both round.

Tho , they likely put up a fight in round 1 , especially if we include characters like prime Raizen.

Firepower wise they'r not so far away , hax is another story.

Round 2 Aizen hax stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yuuto-jika557

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no because he dead

No Caption Provided

OT: yes

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Omega7373663

@zaelleaz said:

@firefly894 said:

And this is where I'm going to debunk this shit again :

I agree however logically, things that haven't shown a limit doesn't necessitate there "isn't" one. This is the crux of the NLF. "

Logically ? No its not logical and It's not NLf that's simply how hax works and the NLf word is something that was made by VSBW a site who agree about hax ignoring durability and this because People take the definition of NLf out of context and think that hax does fit in it while that's simply how hax works.

Could" it work on people that gap him in power? Maybe. To what degree though? Any degree? Again.. maybe. Maybe is the answer. But it's not yes

It's a big yes as long as they have shown no resistance to illusions hax. Power level ≠ hax

It sounds like there's claims that he "would" KS defeat not just say Goku but again mult-versal beings of power.

As long as those Multiversal beings are not higher dimensional entities or they do have 0 resistance then yes KS is a thing.

given he's only shown to survive "certain" levels of AP that can be "vastly" higher from other character attacks.

Eh yeah about that Planet durability feats for the team pls? Even if they are infinitely stronger I don't even see them surving Soul attacks nor KS

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, yes he can.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers