Can DCEU Superman replicate Cpt Marvel's missile feat?(SPOILERS)

• 141 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Can DCEU Superman replicate Cpt Marvel's missile feat?(SPOILERS) (283 votes)

Yes, he does this in his sleep and more easily than Carrol. He has lifted/stopped/moved much greater. This feat is overrated 30%
Yes but with some difficulty. The momentum sends him down a bit but he throws it back rather easily after overcoming the initial force 13%
Yes but barely. The momentum pushes him to the earth's surface and requires all his strength to completely stop 4%
No. He is overpowered and ricochets to earth and is crushed like little a b***. 51%
He is one shotted upon contact. GG 1%
No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes much easier. This ship doesn't have exact density of the metal and Carol doesn't have any comparable strenght feats to Superman.

Skye02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Skye02

He stops this with ease. Granted, it is a good feat for Carrol but people are wanking it hard. That missile does not look to be any bigger than a double decker bus or maybe a train carriage

15k-25k ton ship>>>train sized missile at renerty

Supes both lifted and moved an entire apartment building as casually as breathing. That is an 80-160k feat+

Supes, while heavily weakened by the atmosphere, overpowered a gravity beam that flattered multiple skyscrapers like they were pancakes. This is superior to anything Caroll did in the movie. And yes, I'd say it is a tad better than her spaceship ram as Clark not only destroyed the ship but but to fight the gravity as well. Post-Revival Supes>>>>MOS Super

This is just standard new movie wank that will surely dye down after a few weeks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AvatarReiko

He does this effortlessly. He already has the feats.

Also, what is up with the last two choices in the OP lmao?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skye02: It is typical of all movies. Prepare to Shazam wank, Avengers character wank, Joker wank, Birds of Prey characters wank, WW 1984 characters wank. It is typical of all fans

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dceu wank is ridiculous. I have seen them claim Clark can repeat Thors forge feat even when he doesnt have anything remotely close.

OT He could but has not displayed anything close as well. I takes a lot more strenth to lift up my fist than it does to stop my full speed punch. At that speed that feat is easily a 100kt feat which Clark has no feat compared

ProgrammerSeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ProgrammerSeth

Do people genuinely believe that Superman would get insta crushed by that missile?

@thanosii said:

Calls the DCEU out for wank yet its the MCU fan boys who are lowballing by voting for option for 4

No matter what side you are on, no good debater worth their shit is rationally voting for option 4. Superman has the feats to suggest that he can, at very least, bring that rocket under his control. Difficulty or not

Lamatero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lamatero
Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Battle123axe

Superman getting crushed by a train he had no idea was coming and didn’t prepare for and faora having something that was meant to explode on contact... explode on contact is relevant how exactly?

OT: Superman should be able to do it relatively easily

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman not too easily but yes he can do it

ProgrammerSeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ProgrammerSeth

@lamatero said:

You have become so desperate that you have resorted to using the weakest incarnation of Superman, who was quite clearly caught off guard, to prove your point. JL Superman catches that train effortlessly and you know it

It was quite clearly established in the film and the novel that Faora was KO'd by the sensory overload but you probably already know that to. GTFO with your lowballing

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes he can

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FaradaySloth

Dude Kid Superman can do this lock this thread MCU missiles are weaker than our ones!!!!

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

It is a job

For superman

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Seriously if I was a writer or director, I would "feel" this is something that superman should do. I wouldn't even have Thor do it. If I had hulk, I'd have him punch the missile instead of stopping and pushing it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voting poll never suprises me. They always votes for their favourite character or wishes

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@programmerseth:

This was not Superman’s weakest incarnation, I hate when people say this.

In MOS he had his BEST speed feats, his best striking feats, his beat durability feats, etc. We need to stop with that. The only time in the movie where he was “weak” was MAYBE the oil rig and that’s before he knew who he was.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii:

Log off, Clark has done better. And your Thor comparison is hilarious considering the forge nearly killed him, so yeah in that respect superman couldn't replicate because it would not hurt him. As only nuclear radiation and kryptonite radiation have been shown to hurt him.

Asshat_Zeppeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The World engines in MOS were pushing down with enough force to change the shape of the earth Superman flew up through that force with enough speed to destroy the machine.

Mind you it was stated that the machines were weakening Supes due to them changing the atmosphere to Krypton's.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

he's also apparently stopped an earthquake via shifting tectonic plates

No Caption Provided

A missile is looking kinda pathetic right now and get that train shit out'a here I don't see Captain Marvel standing still and catching a missile she's flying full speed and she doesn't even stop the momentum immediately it still pushes her back for quite a while.

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icec0ld: LOL. funny stuff, thanks.?

Supes was effectively dead from the nuke's tiny amount of radiation. The vast amount of star radiation would shrivel him up in seconds.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One one thread, within 11 posts of each other, theres sub-train carriage level and planet level DCEU Superman.

I love the Vine.

MinlerDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MinlerDemon

@battle123axe: DCEU Superman not a planet level he are city level nuke ko him.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He can do this rather easily , although the ships momentum could be a troublesome but that's the only problem.This looks like a solid 100 + ton feat , but Superman has feats way above that.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: DCEU Superman not a planet level he are city level nuke ko him.

yeah, but post #19 heavily implied that he was around that level

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easily, DCEU Kryptonians sit at top of the foodchain when it comes to raw strenght

Asshat_Zeppeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Asshat_Zeppeli

@battle123axe: Slowly changing the shape of the earth by small amounts over the course of an hour or two and Superman countering that force for a couple seconds does not make him planet level stop putting words in my mouth. All I'm saying is that feat is a lot better than Captain marvel slowly countering the momentum of a missile. Just being in the general area of that beam was instantly flattening skyscrapers thousands of times heavier than that missile.

MinlerDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MinlerDemon
Asshat_Zeppeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@minlerdemon: LMAO that's one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen. Captain Marvel is in an entirely different league from anyone in DC and Marvel!

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both Thor and Supes could do this pretty easily. Enough with the Carol wank.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: Slowly changing the shape of the earth by small amounts over the course of an hour or two and Superman countering that force for a couple seconds does not make him planet level stop putting words in my mouth all I'm saying is that feat is a lot better than Captain marvel slowly countering the momentum of a missile.

Oh i'm sorry, he's simply consistently tectonic plate level as you literally said he did and used this as basis for your argument.

Also, you never said "Slowly changing the shape of the earth by small amounts over the course of an hour or two", you said

pushing down with enough force to change the shape of the earth Superman flew up through that force

Never clarifying the slowly, in fact implying that this process was done relatively quickly, and superman overpowered forces that could act on a planetary scale while weakened. I'm not putting words in your mouth, this is simply what your post clearly implies.

Saying it like this

overpowered a gravity beam that flattered multiple skyscrapers like they were pancakes

would quite clearly give this feat enough credence to make the rocket feat irrelevant , without implying near-planetary then continental strength with the tectonic plate feat

Regardless, I agree that this captain marvel feat isn't relevant to superman, he can do it nigh-effortlessly.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easily MCU Fanboys are ridiculous

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, easily.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes shouldn’t have much if any trouble with that feat.

People still wank the world engine feat till this day ignoring all it was doing in increasing the gravity/mass of object hence why it wasn’t one shotting cars into paper width in 1 blow but was dropping sky scrapers.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By GXrevs06

I am actually surprised at the pole. I only put the bottom two choices for laughs but seems people are taking it seriously lol

ProgrammerSeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ProgrammerSeth

@minlerdemon said:

@programmerseth : @ sexybayonetta22 :@luminhydra :@battle123axe:

Captain marvel she tanking train superman cannot stop train.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@mr_shazam0920 said:

@programmerseth:

This was not Superman’s weakest incarnation, I hate when people say this.

In MOS he had his BEST speed feats, his best striking feats, his beat durability feats, etc. We need to stop with that. The only time in the movie where he was “weak” was MAYBE the oil rig and that’s before he knew who he was.

Yes, it actually is. His feats are factually better in the sequels. His best speed feat happens in justice league. His best strength and durability feats are in DOJ and JL respectively. JL Superman absolutely catches that train with ease, given that he's lifted objects tens of times heavier. So yes, MOS is the weakest incarnation

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea he can do it.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman does it even better.

matbezlima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By matbezlima

@gxrevs06: The only reason why those two last options exist is because of protocol, but no one will seriously vote in those two, if they do, they must not be taken seriously. It is almost like if I made a thread about who was the most talented Beatle: I will definitely put Ringo Starr in the poll, but any person voting for him is another thing, it is very hard to rationalize and defend at all, no meant disrespect to Ringo.

I voted the second option: The momentum sends him down a bit but he throws it back rather easily after overcoming the initial force

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@programmerseth:

Absolutely not. In MOS he was clocked at Mach 3000, by far his best speed feat. In MOS the Namek train punch was his greatest striking feat by far. In MOS his best durability feat was destroying the World Engine and the top of the mountain without a scratch. His greatest lifting feat was in JL, I will give you that, though.

For the record I’m not arguing that Supes can’t do this. He absolutely can lol. I’m just saying MOS wasn’t his weakest.

Asshat_Zeppeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: I labeled the tectonic plate newspaper with an "Apparently" if it pleases you next time I wont assume everyone knows the circumstances of a certain feat.

Reddsevil34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamatero: Except both Superman and Faora tank both without a scratch

MegaCityOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YhwachSOLOKING

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, easily.

Zaggran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU Supes can replicate any MCU feat we've seen so far.

Thor's star feat? He'd do that with ease, but not by sheer durability. A neutron star is white. Our sun, Sol, is a white dwarf. It only appears yellow to us because of our atmosphere. Since what stars do to kryptonians is based on their color, he'd react the same to it as he does to Sol. Which means he'd be virtually sundipping. It would actually send his powers into hyperdrive.

But in terms of sheer damage? Hell no. He got knocked out by a nuke. Even if it was a high yield strategic fusion weapon, it's nothing compared to a neutron star.

MinlerDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: I labeled the tectonic plate newspaper with an "Apparently" if it pleases you next time I wont assume everyone knows the circumstances of a certain feat.

cool

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman managed to do this without a problem

No Caption Provided