Can current Yami (Black Clover) defeat Aldoron?

• 52 results
chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Can current Yami (Black Clover) defeat Aldoron? (42 votes)

Yes 29%
Maybe 12%
No 50%
HOLY HELL HE SOLOS THE ENTIRE VERSE WITH NEG DIFF!! 10%

This is Yami with all the current feats shown both in the anime and manga and also speed feats doesn't pertain in this poll, I am mainly just curious about his current abilities and whether he can defeat Aldoron or beat the entire verse maybe(?)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I’m honestly tempted to just say “Dimension Slash gg” but I’ll wait for now lol

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bink_69: Fair enough, it's cool.

But I think dimension slash does have some sort of bypass of durability when he said that "No matter how powerful your magic is, this magic cuts dimension itself" and also when the devil said that "Dark magic can affect outerworld", meaning it can bypass invulnerability to some extent?

IDK that's just my interpretation.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's stopping Aldoron from stepping on him?

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By chasekilleen

@dimitri1220: What's stopping Yami from getting out of the way if he has FTL reaction and has Ki based sense and can predict enemy's movements?? Your argument makes no sense...

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yami doesnt have the AoE to put aldoron down.

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Cloaked Dimension Slash GG.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, Ls with dura ignore slashes. if he is LS

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By KillerQueen

@asurakj:

Yes, Ls dura with ignore slashes. if he is LS

Yami is FTL.

zackx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yami doesnt have the AoE to put aldoron down.

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao no.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao no.

Would his dimension slash injure Aldoron severely injure him at least dude?

INF4MY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yami oneshots the wooden fodder

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Raziel2014

his spatial cut is not large enough to even put a dent on aldoron, aldoron is too big even if he can cut through everything it be like a needle pinching your skin.

unless he can target aldoron brain directly he wont be able to win, any hit from aldoron would crush him.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JDogg

No, Yami gets stomped along with the Clover verse by Aldo. His slash isn't nicking a fodder Dragon's scales let alone a God Dragon. Lmao at LS movement speed.

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floridaman29 said:

Lmao no.

Would his dimension slash injure Aldoron severely injure him at least dude?

Show me the strongest version of that, cause from what I've seen of it, not really.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easy. Aldoron seeds got stomped by Wendy, Juvia while she was flirting with Grey, Jella after he finished fighting Laxus... in the spoilers for next chapter, Gajeel stomps his main body having being enlarged by Brandish.

All of these characters stomping Aldoron are tired and wounded. Aldoron is an absolute fodder.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao at people saying dimentional slash only nicking Aldoron which it bypasses durability and Invurabiluty.

Yami one shots with one good slash to the head.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao at people saying dimentional slash only nicking Aldoron which it bypasses durability and Invurabiluty.

Yami one shots with one good slash to the head.

This honestly,

and since he can blitz the entire verse he gets to the head pretty easily

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Dimensional Slash? Yes, otherwise no.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Pretty much what I've been saying because no one can really harm him with the exception of Asta's magic nullification sword and the devil said that dark magic can affect the otherworld magic meaning it bypasses invulnerability and also when he first used it against the elf Vetto, he said that "it doesn't matter how strong you are, this magic cuts dimensions" meaning it ignores durability.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: I thought it was already confirmed when he straight up cut through a magic barrier

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing can defeat Aldoron, the meme dragon.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dimensional Slashing is low tier hax in Fairy Tail. A BoS, Ikagura, character got beat despite being able to slash through dimensions by BoS Erza. You guy seriously haven't read FT if you think dimension cutting is hurting even a fodder Dragon let alone a God Dragon. Dragon's have huge magical resistance and can't be hurt by magical attacks in their own verse which means dimension cutting is not working. Plus where the hell does Yami have the AoE to nick Aldo? His toenail clipping are bigger than any attack produced in the entirety of Black Clover.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg: that literally just means the Dimentional slash in Fairy tail is absolutely fodder. Dimentional slash for Yami can literally bypass magic resistance things

And can cut things from other worlds with it.

His Dimentional Slash will cleave though Aldoron. Not to mention the speed and reaction time.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: he doesnt have the range. yami's biggest slash so far wouldnt have the AOE to clip aldoron's toenail.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RikuYamaha

@manimalman: that's literally why he climbs up the big dragon and goes directly into its head. Also his Range can go go though a forest to a entire city with dimentional slash.

I don't see why it wouldn't slash though Aldoron.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ManimalMan

@rikuyamaha: because aldoron is much bigger than the things you listed.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: what does size have to do with it not being killed? You know Yami just has to get near its head and bypass its defense and kill it right? Also yami can spam Dimentional slash alot so he can continuously slice though Aldoron.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea don’t see how Yami’s gonna cut through Aldo when even ToH arc characters can cut through space & tank such slashes.

Also Yami doesn’t have the movement speed to dodge any large attack from Aldo.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: how fast is Yami's movement speed? Because all it takes is like 5 seconds for Aldoron to stomp.

Edd57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure but aldoron is equal to Acnologia , but he is featless. I want to say yami do his speed and dimension slash. But you have aldoron size. Ima just say maybe.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: his movement speed should be around Rel or something with his Reaction speed being LS or higher.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By JDogg

@rikuyamaha: There's no difference in cutting a dimension bruh. You either do it or you don't and if you do then you ignore dura either way as it is a spacial move lol. That was blocked by a preskip Erza, it's in no way hurting a dragon which has high level of resistance to magic. The demon was not nigh immune to magic attacks or regular besides Dark magic either. He was cut up by others magic so no, his resistance doesn't allow him to straight no sell magics like the Dragon's do.

Not to mention Yami can hack at Aldo is entire life time and wouldn't even clip his toenail by feats lol. His attack is not effective at all to Dragon's Scales nor does it have the range to any damage to Aldoron.

His reaction time is meaningless as he is not dodging any attack of Aldoron.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg said:

@rikuyamaha: There's no difference in cutting a dimension bruh. You either do it or you don't and if you do then you ignore dura either way as it is a spacial move lol. That was blocked by a preskip Erza, it's in no way hurting a dragon.

Actually there is depending on what dimention your cutting to. Yamis able to cut though the other world, which is this.

No Caption Provided

Just cause one fodder can cut dimentions doesn't mean it equal a to other dimentional cutting feats.

Not to mention Yami can hack at Aldo is entire life time and wouldn't even clip his toenail by feats lol. His attack is not effective at all to Dragon's Scales nor does it have the range to any damage to Aldoron.

Tf you mean? It literally can spam the size of cities and ignore durability and Invurabiluty. He literally only needs to use it a couple of times to reach Aldorons brain and gg him.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8:

Jella after he finished fighting Laxus

Yup. Jellal definitely fought Laxus. That's exactly what happened. Not like he wasn't at full health...-_-

in the spoilers for next chapter, Gajeel stomps his main body having being enlarged by Brandish.

Yup, because apparently a giant Gajeel throwing casual city - mountain level punches isn't impressive. And Aldoron definitely didn't say anything about him actually trying next chapter.

All of these characters stomping Aldoron are tired and wounded. Aldoron is an absolute fodder.

Yea, Aldoron's stomp is trash. His casual stomp is only small country level. And he's not going to show any more feats next chapter, he's just going to watch and do nothing.

It's not like Aldoron said he can revive his God Seeds. Not like Wolfen would solo Yami. And that's if Yami even gets on Aldoron. -_-

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: his movement speed should be around Rel or something with his Reaction speed being LS or higher.

so he could move across a country in a couple of minutes? 0.o

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha said:

I don't see why not as he can fight and dodge light speed attacks.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: he doesn't have range of the dimensional slash? Haven't you seen the episode where he can take control of the mana in the air and can easily use the mana in the air to greatly extend the reach of the dimensional slash

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Dimitri1220

Looks like Yami's really strong now. Though I doubt he's still beating Aldoron, even with his durability ignoring Dimensional Slash. It'd be like saying Gildarts can beat Aldoron because his magic ignores durability and he easily destroyed a mountain with it 2 years before the 100 year quest.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220 said:
@rikuyamaha said:

Wait a minute, if he was relativistic wouldn't that mean he could travel around the planet in a minute or two? Yea lol I'm not buying that.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha said:
@dimitri1220 said:
@rikuyamaha said:

Wait a minute, if he was relativistic wouldn't that mean he could travel around the planet in a minute or two? Yea lol I'm not buying that.

I again, don't see why he cant when he can fight and dodge light speed attacks. Also a bunch of Rel characters dont just run around the planet. A good example is Bleach and Naruto characters.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like Yami's really strong now. Though I doubt he's still beating Aldoron, even with his durability ignoring Dimensional Slash. It'd be like saying Gildarts can beat Aldoron because his magic ignores durability and he easily destroyed a mountain with it 2 years before the 100 year quest.

It ignores durability and invulnerability where The Devil said that dark magic can affect the other world magic.

Loading Video...

The devil said that magic from the mortal world cannot even harm him and only Asta's magic nullification can harm him, but it was eventually found out that Yami's dark magic can too.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha said:
@dimitri1220 said:
@rikuyamaha said:

He's not relativistic, he was fighting against a light user magic and even outsped the light user's magic reaction speed and Yami took him by surprise.

Loading Video...

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220 said:

It ignores durability and invulnerability where The Devil said that dark magic can affect the other world magic.

Loading Video...

The devil said that magic from the mortal world cannot even harm him and only Asta's magic nullification can harm him, but it was eventually found out that Yami's dark magic can too.

that could mean one of two things:

1) Dark magic can bypass magic immunity

or

2) Dark magic is just specifically good against the world where the devil came from, meaning dark magic probably came from the other world, and it's not far fetched to think so since it would make sense for Demons to use dark magic.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220 said:
@rikuyamaha said:
@dimitri1220 said:
@rikuyamaha said:

He's not relativistic, he was fighting against a light user magic and even outsped the light user's magic reaction speed and Yami took him by surprise.

Loading Video...

So you're saying he's FTL?

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They get tagged and oneshotted

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: Dark magic doesn't come from otherworld because it comes from the mortal realm, demons don't use dark magic LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Each demon has their unique magic:

Asta's demon uses magic nullification.

Zagred uses Kotodama magic where anything he says become the truth, he can summon magical and physical weapons and warp space when he tells people to go towards him and can summon monsters from otherworld that drain the lifeforce and magic out of mortals.

Magicula uses curse magic.

Lucifero uses gravity magic.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220:

So you're saying he's FTL?

If he can fight and keep up and dodge with a user that can create and control light and move at lightspeed and can even momentarily outspeed that light magic user's reaction he's either FTL or LT himself.