Can Composite Meliodas solo One Piece?

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Arthur_Morgan

@djibbo__: look, he just debunked kizaru being light speed.

next , kuzan‘s ice being cold is hyperbole.

thats how stupid you sound.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoshoku: @djibbo__: Get back on topic you guys.

I LITERALLY asked him for scans and he started talking shit because I made a grammar mistake for my italian keyboard

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__: look, he just debunked kizaru being light speed.

next , kuzan‘s ice being cold is hyperbole.

thats how stupid you sound.

Unless you Prove I’m wrong you’re the one sounding stupid

Avatar image for deactivated-5d486bc3270f9
deactivated-5d486bc3270f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__:

I LITERALLY asked him for scans

The burden of proof rests on your shoulders.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Arthur_Morgan

@djibbo__: ok.

DF‘s are natural.

kuzans and akainus ice and magma act like normal ice at their level would act.

unless you can prove light in one piece moves slower than in real life , i have to prove SHIT.

your turn.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__: You asked for scans after you already denied what I said with no counter evidence of your own. It shifts the need to provide proof over to you. If you can somehow find me a scan that suggests Meliodas could resist getting repelled across the planet by Kuma's paw pads, that'd be great.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Djibbo__

@arthur_morgan said:

@djibbo__: ok.

DF‘s are natural.

kuzans and akainus ice and magma act like normal ice at their level would act.

unless you can prove light in one piece moves slower than in real life , i have to prove SHIT.

your turn.

Even if you assume that He can move from point A to point B at light speed, his reaction speed, thinking speed, perception of time is on pair with other high and top tier OP character, so massively hypersonic. Ya turn

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoshoku said:

@djibbo__: You asked for scans after you already denied what I said with no counter evidence of your own. It shifts the need to provide proof over to you. If you can somehow find me a scan that suggests Meliodas could resist getting repelled across the planet by Kuma's paw pads, that'd be great.

What's the side effects of getting repelled across the planet?

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

Estarossa was cut at 3 places while Law would go much beyond that. They haven't show they can fight with every limb cut into small pieces.

This is getting mildly preposterous. I've already shown that Demons have absolutely zero discomfort at being diced into several pieces, and a few more here or there isn't going to make a difference in regards to their ability to keep functioning or not, especially since Sariel and Tarmiel have implied that the only way to make sure Demons won't regenerate is to reduce them down to the molecular level.

Reassembling body parts is a completely different application from the more direct offensive applications you listed, you can't scale them. And Law can keep on spamming slices to overwhelm it, unless they can reassemble faster than Law's combat speed.

It being a different application is in no means relevant. Me pushing something is also a different application than me pulling something, the raw power I have to accomplish either thing with remains the same. The same things the case here, the physical power of darkness with which Demons pull their body parts back together like shown below is the same darkness with which they perform feats such as holding down their opponents or puncturing through their body.

Just because the application is different, doesn't mean the power is, all of those feats were accomplished by the physical manifestation of Meliodas' darkness, or Demon darkness in general.

They can't keep fighting when they have been sliced to tiny pieces as Law does, they need at least a few limbs or their torso intact. And Law can also steal their hearts. I know taking one heart wouldn't kill them but he can squeeze them to cause them pain which would be a substantial advantage and he will quickly understand the whole 7 hearts deal once he sees they aren't dying after he destroys the first one, after which he destroys all the hearts 1 by 1,

You see, this is where I have to present another issue of mine. The scenario the way you're analysing it seems to simply be "Can Law incapitate Meliodas", which isn't even close to the same as "Could Law incapacitate Meliodas in a fight". You're looking at things only from the perspective of Law. No one is denying that, given a bit of time and a lack of fighting back, Law could indeed incap Meliodas. However, that isn't a likely scenario in a fight.

Meliodas would be attempting to dodge out of the way with his massively superior speed here, as well as continue dodging Law's strikes even if he gets hit and cut by one of Law's slashes(he wouldn't just stop trying to dodge), maybe confuse Law with clones or hit with a darkness attack, as well as close the distance and pummel him in CQC. Realistically, given all of that, I find the scenario you're presenting here to be extremely, extremely unlikely to occur.

If he gets tagged by the firs time, Law won't allow the darkness to reassemble him back. He will keep spamming slices, telekinetically disrupt the pieces, steal hearts and in general do everything in his power to prevent Mel from reassembling.

What time? Demons can and have quickly pieced themselves back together in a mid combat scenario and reattached limbs all while continuing to fight. You're making the grave mistake of assuming getting cut by Law's ability would hinder Meliodas' ability to dodge, when it simply isn't the case. I find the chances of Mel closing the distance and oneshotting Law far more likely than him being tagged so often that actually hinders his ability to dodge, and somehow refusing to simply use his raw strength or darkness to overpower Law's TK.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__: I mean the manga outright says he moves and attacks at the speed of light, the Databook which are written by Oda himself backs him being light speed and Oda said in a SBS that all Logias are natural to their elements. What more exactly do you need? Because at this point you are simply saying Oda's OWN words about his OWN characters aren't valid.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoshoku said:

No Caption Provided

Resisted island level strikes by ban, what does kuma have that put him above that?

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@djibbo__: I mean the manga outright says he moves and attacks at the speed of light, the Databook which are written by Oda himself backs him being light speed and Oda said in a SBS that all Logias are natural to their elements. What more exactly do you need? Because at this point you are simply saying Oda's OWN words about his OWN characters aren't valid.

Statements have to be backed up by actual factual showings, which you can’t show me. Databooks are more than irrelevant on this site

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156:

What's the side effects of getting repelled across the planet?

Being removed from the battlefield for an amount of time large enough to be considered a win for Kuma.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__:

Resisted island level strikes by ban

Even if those strikes were island level (which they weren't), it has nothing to do with physical durability as it doesn't hurt the victim.

what does kuma have that put him above that?

Nothing, nor does he need feats like that. It's not like he would be punching Meliodas to the other side of the planet to begin with considering his Devil Fruit creates a force that envelops and carries his opponents. I don't think Meliodas has any feats to suggest that he could disrupt this invisible and intangible force from carrying him wherever Kuma wants in that moment.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoshoku said:

@djibbo__:

Even if those strikes were island level (which they weren't), it has nothing to do with physical durability as it doesn't hurt the victim.

the strikes are indeed island level

Nothing, nor does he need feats like that. It's not like he would be punching Meliodas to the other side of the planet to begin with considering his Devil Fruit creates a force that envelops and carries his opponents. I don't think Meliodas has any feats to suggest that he could disrupt this invisible and intangible force from carrying him wherever Kuma wants in that moment.

Kuma gets One shotted by a sighting sage blast anyway, gg no re

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Arthur_Morgan

@djibbo__: so you concede?

that was not the argument.

one turn is all it needed lol.

and even if , he knows where to hit and when to stop.

if his reaction and thinking speed is not on par than he would allways miss ppl.

he would start to move and stop somewhere he didnt wanted if his thinking and reaction speed is so much slower how you imply.

if i move at light speed but think at MHS speeds than i wont be able to stop at an island i want to travel to becouse before my brain sends the signals to make me stop i would have been already way past that island.

which again you have to prove that he hits ppl with luck.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By shirso

@djibbo__:

Statements have to be backed up by actual factual showings, which you can’t show me. Databooks are more than irrelevant on this site

Its not a throaway statement made in the manga, its a statement that's been reiterated multiple times by the author himself. You are arguing against Oda himself at this point lol. You may not accept Databooks (even though they are written by Oda himself), but what about an actual statement coming from Oda in a SBS? He straight up said logias are natural to their elements, meaning Kizaru is natural light which moves at a constant speed.

This is also hypocritical coming from NNT fans who argue BoS Mel as a lightning timer and busting Baste dungeon to be town lvl

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Arthur_Morgan

also wouldnt he straight go through that tree in that scan posted if he cant react that fast?

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Djibbo__

@arthur_morgan said:

@djibbo__: so you concede?

that was not the argument.

one turn is all it needed lol.

and even if , he knows where to hit and when to stop.

if his reaction and thinking speed is not on par than he would allways miss ppl.

which again you have to prove that he hits ppl with luck.

He has to formulate the thoughts before tho, and it was i post I made assumg that he goes at LS. The ice thing you mentioned makes no sense, cause I can tell you the lava example

@shirso said:

@djibbo__:

Its not a throaway statement made in the manga, its a statement that's been reiterated multiple times by the author himself. You are arguing against Oda himself at this point lol.

stop saying this shit, the only thing that counts is scans, goddamn scans, that’s it. If I don’t see At least a goddamn statement backed up by a goddamn feat, what you say makes no sense, cause oda could fucking draw in 2 seconds borsalino insta covering an enormous distance. Idgaf about nothing that isn’t a feat or a backed up statement

This is also hypocritical coming from NNT fans who argue BoS Mel as a lightning timer and busting Baste dungeon to be town lvl

Base mel lighting timed multiple times while joking and toying with gil, and the baste dungeon feat is mountain level, the tower wasn‘t even Scratched by the attack of 10 town level dragons

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also wouldnt he straight go through that tree in that scan posted if he cant react that fast?

Cause he preps in his head before doing it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__:

the strikes are indeed island level

You must be allergic to proof, I swear.

Kuma gets One shotted by a sighting sage blast anyway, gg no re

So, you're giving up? You couldn't retort my statement and now you're changing the subject, so I'll go ahead and take that as your formal concession.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__:

Base mel lighting timed multiple times while joking and toying with gil, and the baste dungeon feat is mountain level, the tower wasn‘t even Scratched by the attack of 10 town level dragons

Ok show me a goddamn scan of lightning in NNT moving at Mach 300 or any dragon in NNT destroying a town.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The hypocrisy is being called out in an electric fashion.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Arthur_Morgan

@djibbo__: he still needs physicaly stop at one point which he wont be able if its true.

he would have gone through that tree if he cant react to his own speed.

what matters is that oda himself said DF with elements are natural or is it hyperbole , too?

kuzans ice and akainus magma are natural.

just like kizarus light being actual light.

unless you can prove light in one piece moves slower than in real life dont bother responding.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoshoku: he did the same with me lmao.

first it was kizaru not being light speed.

now he is arguing that kizaru‘s reaction speed is slower.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoshoku said:

@djibbo__:

You must be allergic to proof, I swear.

you must be blind then fam, he created omnidirectional(dunno if this word is right)cracks in the ground even over the horizon, heavily hurting a far stronger verision of the DK than the one that laughed at meliodas, ban and wild attacks in purgatory. HaVe YoU eVeN rEaD nNt?¿

So, you're giving up? You couldn't retort my statement and now you're changing the subject, so I'll go ahead and take that as your formal concession.

Just sayin, not really a useful hax if he can be killed by a blast for his attack to clear fodders or blitzed hard asf before being able to activate it

@shirso said:

@djibbo__:

Ok show me a goddamn scan of lightning in NNT moving at Mach 300 or any dragon in NNT destroying a town.

Here

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: You are overhyping Law. Yes, his powers are extremely hax, but he can’t even beat Doflamingo who had no counters to Room iirc, so what makes you think he solos someone who has better stats that Doflamingo with powers that literally counter Law’s?

Now if it was Law using his powers with top tiers backing him up, then yeah, he has a good chance of beating Meliodas with them. But no way is he soloing with his current feats.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Skrskr

@djibbo__: you realize nothing in those scans nothing proves that the lightning is moving Mach 300 which is your entire argument against kizaru.

Says lightning in sds moves at lightning speed without any proof.

Then says one piece has to prove its light moves at the speed of light.

Again you are a hypocritical joke

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__: Lel did you just post scans of an attack that looks like lightning and call it Mach 300? Cool, Kizaru's Yata no and other light attacks look like real life light also, so Kizaru is light speed.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only way I see Meliodas winning is if he stays in the sky spamming large AOE attacks, and using hit and run tactics.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Doffy had stronger haki than LAw so he could block Law's attacks with his strings. Outside of verse you would need spatial manipulation resistance to tank his attacks.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is no one else calling this man out on his horrible bias and hypocrisy?

Says light doesn’t move at the speed of light without proof while ignoring word from oda himself both in manga, and multiple data books.

Then shows a scan of lightning in sds and gets to claim lightning speed without proof?

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__: he still needs physicaly stop at one point which he wont be able if its true.

he would have gone through that tree if he cant react to his own speed.

what matters is that oda himself said DF with elements are natural or is it hyperbole , too?

kuzans ice and akainus magma are natural.

just like kizarus light being actual light.

unless you can prove light in one piece moves slower than in real life dont bother responding.

You’re still ignoring my first point, he turns HIS BODY into light, not his complete Self, there is a huge difference. And for your informations the author saying that logias only get their element NATURAL PROPERTIE, explicitly imply that the speed yeah gets increased, but not to goddamn SoL, cause you know, speed isn‘t A natural elemental property

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@djibbo__: you realize nothing in those scans nothing proves that the lightning is moving Mach 300 which is your entire argument against kizaru.

@skrskr said:

Lmao it is clearly natural light, he created a damn thunderstorm, I hope that You 2 are just actin blind.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

How is no one else calling this man out on his horrible bias and hypocrisy?

Says light doesn’t move at the speed of light without proof while ignoring word from oda himself both in manga, and multiple data books.

Then shows a scan of lightning in sds and gets to claim lightning speed without proof?

You still making post like this, lmao, it’s like the 4th time, at this point just ask a couple of questions to yourself. Everytime I contradicted you you just kept making post like this instead of putting effort to debunk what I said, please, stop kid

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Skrskr

@djibbo__: You saw kizaru become literal photons and said we had to prove that he moves at the speed of light. Even though he is literally light

Then you post a picture of cloud to ground lightning and get to use real life lightning speed numbers as proof but we can’t for kizaru?

That is the definition of hypocrisy

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Arthur_Morgan

@djibbo__: he turns to light and light is......light speed.

yes, if i turn to literal light , i move at the speeds light move.

you say his speed gets increase but not to speed of light becouse.......?

lmao thats blatant lowballing.

you desperate at this point.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@djibbo__: You saw kizaru become literal photons and said we had to prove that he moves at the speed of light. Even though he is literally light

Then you post a picture of ground to cloud lightning and get to use real life lightning speed numbers as proof but we can’t for kizaru?

That is the definition of hypocrisy

Ask yourself why everyone agrees that BoS meliodas is A casual lightning timer while LS kizaru is doubted?‍♂️

Make a thread If you don’t believe me, if you want imma do it myself instead

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__: forget that, lets cav on who is faster kizaru or Meliodas.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__: he turns to light and light is......light speed.

yes, if i turn to literal light , i move at the speeds light move.

you desperate at this point.

I swear bro,what the fuck don’t you understand of my point? Turning your body into light isn’t enough to confirm at 100% that you can move at light speed. By your logic elements in nnt are represented as real as in real world, and being darkness as fast as light, then meliodas attacks are light speed.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@djibbo__: forget that, lets cav on who is faster kizaru or Meliodas.

maybe I can do that next week, but for now imma make the thread

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Skrskr
Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__: again nothing you mentioned got anything to do with kizarus case.

if i turn my body into LITERAL LIGHT than its light speed.period.

its fuckin pure light , natural pure light.

it literaly cant be slower than light speed.

now prove in nnt that they move at light speed , unlike nnt , kizaru who can turn to literal light moves with the speed which comes automaticly with light.

show me some1 in nnt moving or reacting to actual light.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Djibbo__

@arthur_morgan said:

@djibbo__: again nothing you mentioned got anything to do with kizarus case.

if i turn my body into LITERAL LIGHT than its light speed.period.

its fuckin pure light , natural pure light.

it literaly cant be slower than light speed.

now prove in nnt that they move at light speed , unlike nnt , kizaru who can turn to literal light moves with the speed which comes automaticly with light.

show me some1 in nnt moving or reacting to actual light.

Nobody in nnt is even remotely SoL, but by the logic you applied, Elements in nnt are shown working like in our world(for example escanor heat ecc.)and (if you know the basis of basis of science you should know this)being darkness as fast as light, then everyone using darkness magic throws SoL attacks

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__ said:
@thecrystalball said:
@djibbo__ said:
@thecrystalball said:
@weebbicboi said:

@thecrystalball: Who's the remaining 5%?

Whitebeard, Garp, Akainu, Green bull, kizaru, aokiji, mihawk, fujitora, shanks, blackbeard, kaido, big mam

He blinks half of these

All of them are continental + mach 200 000 so nope

No Caption Provided

>'Blackbeard is mach 200,000

>Blackbeard also bothers to carry guns

(-_-)

BTW, Esta already negated logia like water intangibility with his darkness by stopping Tarmiel from shifting form. Logias should be no problem here, except maybe Kizaru cuz idk how the darkness would interact with light.

This, intang shouldn't be an issue for Mel.

Mel could kill most the verse using the DK's life-wiping storm and the sighing sages. Not sure he could win against all the top tiers at once (with their power and hax), but OP is taking a lot of casualties.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: @arthur_morgan: @shirso: @djibbo__:

In reference to this scan.

No Caption Provided

I do think Kizaru is light speed, but Rayleigh cut him off before he completely hanged his body to light, so I don't think he scales to Kizaru's light speed movement.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh so this is were the light speed Kizaru drama started lol

"My lightning is natural, your light is not!" "My light is natural, your lightning is not!" I love those "no u" quarrels.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Rayleigh may have used precog to know exacly when to start attacking to tag Kizaru even without being light speed himself.