Can Composite Meliodas solo One Piece?

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@djibbo__: In the manga Rayleigh cut off kizarus movement after he was already moving photons and before he could even move feet away.

This is a high relativistic-lightspeed reaction/combat speed feat achieved through the use of haki.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:
@djibbo__ said:

@skrskr: Scans please

No Caption Provided

Seeing this and seeing it again in the manga only made me more of the idea of kizaru‘s light speed only being an hyperbole

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

since he follows the tunnel means that if the movement started he would of been in air and now unless you say he lowed his head down so strong that it pushed his entire body to the ground and later made his kneels bend like that than you are just assuming he is moving,but we don't have a movement just a "completion" of his transformation“

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Skrskr
Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__ said:

since he follows the tunnel means that if the movement started he would of been in air and now unless you say he lowed his head down so strong that it pushed his entire body to the ground and later made his kneels bend like that than you are just assuming he is moving,but we don't have a movement just a "completion" of his transformation“

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That doesn't even make any sense, Yata no is a technique that transforms Kizaru's entire body into light, which then travels, trying to apply the mechanics of physical movement to Kizaru's travel in Yata no is plain dumb.

This guy seems to have not read the series tbh.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Arthur_Morgan

@djibbo__: literaly nothing implies its hyperbole in that scan.

it was already stated to be light speed in the DB.

this guy is not a fuckin laser or some trope shit , he is literaly LIGHT.

show me light moving in slower than actual light in one piece or stop posting.

you basicly just admited you lowball just becouse

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__: In the last picture of the second row he was completely light moving, then Rayleigh cuts his path forces him back to normal form.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/kizaru-is-lightspeed-according-to-databook-2013661/

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ot: Law disassembles him and plays frisbee with his head.

And he can't even perceive let alone react to any of the top tiers who all scale to Kizaru.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d486bc3270f9
deactivated-5d486bc3270f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is still going? Oh, well.

Kuma still repels him to the other side of the planet.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God damn it's 3v1 against djibbo_

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also I still don't know but is it a composite Meliodas or a composite NNT character?

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__: literaly nothing implies its hyperbole in that scan.

it was already stated to be light speed in the DB.

this guy is not a fuckin laser or some trope shit , he is literaly LIGHT.

show me light moving in slower than actual light in one piece or stop posting.

you basicly just admited you lowball just becouse

I guess that wb is planet level too then!

@haoshoku said:

This is still going? Oh, well.

Kuma still repels him to the other side of the planet.

please...

@skrskr said:

@djibbo__: In the last picture of the second row he was completely light moving, then Rayleigh cuts his path forces him back to normal form.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/kizaru-is-lightspeed-according-to-databook-2013661/

ok, so brook is LS cause he can keep an eye on him too

@shirso said:

Ot: Law disassembles him and plays frisbee with his head.

And he can't even perceive let alone react to any of the top tiers who all scale to Kizaru.

lmfao, he gets killed with the fodders with the sighting sage blasts unless he has large island level+ durability feat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also I still don't know but is it a composite Meliodas or a composite NNT character?

comp meli

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoshoku: A composite Meliodas doesn't make sense.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__:

please...

You continue to have no argument against what I say. It's pretty sad that you can only refute me with singular words when you talk such a big game and act so confident.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

@djibbo__: Well that's pretty lame. I was gonna present my reason as to why he stops at god tiers or clears Because I thought it was a composite NNT character with every ability and feat but NVM...

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Law solos

Law is not soloing Meliodas, don't be ridiculous. Even if he could tag him with one of his spacial slashes, the notion that Meliodas would be oneshot by it is nothing short of ridiculous when he can simply use his power of darkness to move around his separate body parts and stomp Law regardless, something we have seen top ranked Demons are more than capable of:

With that part of his arsenal rendered useless, Law is oneshot material for even base Meliodas.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__:

lmfao, he gets killed with the fodders with the sighting sage blasts unless he has large island level+ durability feat

Law can one shot him with Room as well unless he has resistance to spatial manipulation which I know for a fact Meliodas doesn't. The Sighing Sage gets disassembled or teleported away.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Djibbo__

@haoshoku said:

@djibbo__:

please...

You continue to have no argument against what I say. It's pretty sad that you can only refute me with singular words when you talk such a big game and act so confident.

This dude is tryna scare me using the things I said to him in another thread, gold.

anyway, since you really really reeally want to hear it, meliodas mops the floor with him via being leagues above in everything you can think Of

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: Law can telekinetically control the disassembled parts, how is Mel putting himself back?

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@djibbo__:

Law can one shot him with Room as well unless he has resistance to spatial manipulation which I know for a fact Meliodas doesn't. The Sighing Sage gets disassembled or teleported away.

Lmfao, hermit of moments>>>base zel>=OP god tiers

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not fair.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__: Well that's pretty lame. I was gonna present my reason as to why he stops at god tiers or clears Because I thought it was a composite NNT character with every ability and feat but NVM...

He still stomps anyway, don’t worry

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hell no

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@hittheassasin: Law can telekinetically control the disassembled parts, how is Mel putting himself back?

Unless you think Law's Telekinesis is superior to Meliodas' physical strength or his power of darkness, both of which he can use to move even while in a disassembled state, I don't see how this is relevant. Not to even mention how out of character it is for Law to bisect people and then instantly TK their body parts away from each other,especially when he's fighting one single opponent. Finally, Law would never even tag Meliodas with this ability. Mel is a character who confidently and consistently bullrushes at the start of the fight, which means Law is getting splattered before he could do much of anything at all.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__:

Not a single NNT character can counter Law's attacks and that's a fact. And Law is only like a high mid tier in the verse.

But it seems you haven't really read OP so I wouldn't expect you to know that.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Unless you think Law's Telekinesis is superior to Meliodas' physical strength or his power of darkness, both of which he can use to move even while in a disassembled state, I don't see how this is relevant. Not to even mention how out of character it is for Law to bisect people and then instantly TK their body parts away from each other,especially when he's fighting one single opponent. Finally, Law would never even tag Meliodas with this ability. Mel is a character who confidently and consistently bullrushes at the start of the fight, which means Law is getting splattered before he could do much of anything at all.

Also having meliodas basic knowledg, he’d know the biggest threats to approach first, while hermit of moments clear all the others(90-95%)that don’t have at least island level+ durability

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Djibbo__

@shirso said:

@djibbo__:

Not a single NNT character can counter Law's attacks and that's a fact. And Law is only like a high mid tier in the verse.

this kid is saying that I don’t read the serie I’m debating only cause I disagree with him, how lame. And let me hear it then, who in the verse is even remotely a threat for zeldris physically?

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

In a 1v1 Meliodas will slaughter any OP character. He can still one shot multiple people with sighing sage spam. Or his massive darkness AOE.

Now has a new speed feat and a calc that potentially puts him at sub rel.

He stomps the verse in a 1v1. Change my mind.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin:

Unless you think Law's Telekinesis is superior to Meliodas' physical strength or his power of darkness, both of which he can use to move even while in a disassembled state, I don't see how this is relevant.

Mel's physical strength is irrelevant to the "force" with which his body parts reassemble lol. Law's TK actually has feats, like redirecting Fujitora's meteor or lifting battle ships casually.

Lemme put it the other way, do demons in NNT have feats of reassembling their body when a TK user is actively stopping it?

Not to even mention how out of character it is for Law to bisect people and then instantly TK their body parts away from each other,especially when he's fighting one single opponent.

Disassembling people is literally Law's most basic ability and the first thing he did when he was introduced.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@djibbo__:

Oh yeah, one more thing: Logic like this isn't going to cut it. Just because one character has one ability that most people in NNT couldn't fo anything about(not that Law even is such a character), it wouldn't equate to any sort of verse to verse superiority. Because if we want to talk about hax, there are plenty of abilities in Seven Deadly Sins no one in One Piece could counter. Just for a small taste: Melascula's soul stealing, Cusack's soul controlling, Chandler's absolute orders, Gowther's memory manipulation, Merlin's Infinity combo's/teleportation, 4C Mael's illusionary TP, Ban's organ snatching. Need I go on?

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__:

this kid is saying that I don’t read the serie I’m debating only cause I disagree with him, how lame.

No I am saying so because you seem to not understand how abilities like Kizaru's Yata no work, instead resorting to weak "hyperbole" arguments and make blanket statements like "Zeldris >>> OP god tiers" without providing any reasoning, which makes it seem like you are not really aware of what the other side is capable of.

And let me hear it then, who in the verse is even remotely a threat for zeldris physically?

Anyone Admiral level and above. Heck, Luffy's KKG alone is above nearly any physical striking feat in NNT besides EoS Ban.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@shirso:

Mel's physical strength is irrelevant to the "force" with which his body parts reassemble lol. Law's TK actually has feats, like redirecting Fujitora's meteor or lifting battle ships casually.

Except it's clearly not, seeing as to how Estarossa was capable of using his muscles to rotate his body at high speeds while bisected, and we both know the power of Meliodas' lifting strength as well as his bullrushes far outclass the power of Law's TK. Not to mention both Meliodas and other Demons such as Galan have used their power of darkness to actively move around their body parts as well, and I don't think I need to remind you of how potent said darkness is, yes?

Lemme put it the other way, do demons in NNT have feats of reassembling their body when a TK user is actively stopping it?

No, but they have multiple means of combating such an approach, which means it doesn't really matter.

Disassembling people is literally Law's most basic ability and the first thing he did when he was introduced.

You and me both know Law would have absolutely zero reason to TK a bisected opponent around, while having no knowledge on said opponents ability to piece themselves back together.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__: brook didn’t keep an eye on him, the light in the first square shows that all they saw was bright light.

Yata no kagami has 2 parts

1: where kizaru sends a bouncing beam of light to his target location.

2: where he travels through the light as light.

You are grasping at straws to downplay kizaru

It is clear all Brook saw was a bright light by the first panel in the page above.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Djibbo__

@shirso said:

@djibbo__:

No I am saying so because you seem to not understand how abilities like Kizaru's Yata no work, instead resorting to weak "hyperbole" arguments and make blanket statements like "Zeldris >>> OP god tiers" without providing any reasoning, which makes it seem like you are not really aware of what the other side is capable of.

this is Exactly because I suppose that you have knowledge on zeldris enough to let you understand that

Anyone Admiral level and above. Heck, Luffy's KKG alone is above nearly any physical striking feat in NNT besides EoS Ban.

base zel is a challenge for ludoshiel, That is 201k, more the double of large island level+ Tarmiel, the only ones with Feats stopping him in a 1v1 in the OP verse are the admirals(mostly due to logia) and prime WB(the only large island characters(with highball)). Sadly for You, the OP verse has 0 knowledge in this, so hermit of moments should be Able to shoot at least 1 blast before getting destroyed(assuming that it doesn‘t insta-kill everyone)by the only 4 that should be able to

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@djibbo__: brook didn’t keep an eye on him, the light in the first square shows that all they saw was bright light.

Yata no kagami has 2 parts

1: where kizaru sends a bouncing beam of light to his target location.

2: where he travels through the light as light.

You are grasping at straws to downplay kizaru

It is clear all Brook saw was a bright light by the first panel in the page above.

I known wtf yata no gami is, but there isn’t 1 thing to justify borsalino being LS just for that trasformation. I guess that meliodas darkness attacks are LS then cause darkness is as fast as light

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin:

Except it's clearly not, seeing as to how Estarossa was capable of using his muscles to rotate his body at high speeds while bisected, and we both know the power of Meliodas' lifting strength as well as his bullrushes far outclass the power of Law's TK.

Estarossa upper body was still intact. Law wouldn't stop at that, he would spam slices and disassemble their bodies to numerous pieces, like he did to Vergo or the Marines on his introduction.

And its ic for Law to disassemble the head right away, demons wouldn't be able to control their body if their head is removed.

Not to mention both Meliodas and other Demons such as Galan have used their power of darkness to actively move around their body parts as well, and I don't think I need to remind you of how potent said darkness is, yes?

The dc feats of their darkness has nothing to do whatsoever with their ability to reassemble themselves when its being actively opposed by a fairly potent TK user.

No, but they have multiple means of combating such an approach, which means it doesn't really matter.

If they can't reassemble themselves, which by feats they can't, what else can they do if Law slices them up to little pieces for the easy incap?

You and me both know Law would have absolutely zero reason to TK a bisected opponent around, while having no knowledge on said opponents ability to piece themselves back together.

I mean he is a CoO user, very strategic and once he sees the demon reassembling itself back with Darkness he will know what to do.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__: didn’t sound like you did by the statement that brook kept an eye on him when kizaru literally never moved but I digress.

it’s literal moving photons

The Databook says his beams are light speed

He states he can kick at the speed of light

Oda said in a sbs that logias retain natural properties of their elements.

Dude you are arguing against oda himself at this point.

The_Surgeon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That little midget wouldn't last a minute against the top tier of One Piece.

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually feel bad for shirso having to defend from multiple people.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@djibbo__: didn’t sound like you did by the statement that brook kept an eye on him when kizaru literally never moved but I digress.

it’s literal moving photons

The Databook says his beams are light speed

He states he can kick at the speed of light

Oda said in a sbs that logias retain natural properties of their elements.

Dude you are arguing against oda himself at this point.

I’m going by canon things on this site, so the manga and that’s all, I lolled at that “data book” . Thunder magic in fairy tail is the same concept as here, if you can’t show me evidence of kizaru moving from one point to another at mach 874k speed then for me he ain’t SoL. And for natural property he means intangibility lmao

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__:

base zel is a challenge for ludoshiel, That is 201k, more the double of large island level+ Tarmiel, the only ones with Feats stopping him in a 1v1 in the OP verse are the admirals(mostly due to logia) and prime WB(the only large island characters(with highball))

Tarmiel has no direct island lvl dc feats, no having a pocket dimension doesn't make her island lvl in dc, fodder characters in OP can create pocket dimensions.

And island lvl dc isn't impressive anyway when even Enel has island lvl dc feat with Raigo. Enel would be fodder in current OP.

Whitebeard casually shifted a tectonic plate and the after effects of his quakes were being felt all across the Grand Line which is way above large island lvl and >>>>>>> any feat in NNT.

Sadly for You, the OP verse has 0 knowledge in this, so hermit of moments should be Able to shoot at least 1 blast before getting destroyed(assuming that it doesn‘t insta-kill everyone)by the only 4 that should be able to

Sadly for you, high tiers in OP have precognition, and the Sage gets sliced, burnt, frozen, shattered, bfr'd etc before it can do anything. Not that an island level blast would kill anyone Admiral lvl or above anyway.