Can Anyone From One Piece Defeat Nimaiya?

• 71 results
SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ymirgod: I’m confused I did address your points, on two separate occasions at that

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fodderized by zoro.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And this guy still blitz and one shot anyone in one piece.Damm ,this guy can blitz and one shot elite sterrn ritters , even the entire verse coudnt beat him.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: I suggest you don’t bother with Ymirgod. He legit straight up repeats his debunked points then say they were never addressed and ignored your points. He debated me that accelerator would lose to naruto and after explaining everything vector manipulation does he straight up inserts his own head canon and still says naruto wins. He’s not debating to have his mind changed

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

@ymirgod: I’m confused I did address your points, on two separate occasions at that

luffy has nothing to do with the zero division who fight analytically and strategically to corner opponents lmao. are you okay?

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nimaiya sword would straight up one shot anyone in One piece that is hit, is so sharp it cut an arrow capable of piercing a city by merely touch and without any extra strength from nimaiya himself.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@skysanji: I suggest you don’t bother with Ymirgod. He legit straight up repeats his debunked points then say they were never addressed and ignored your points. He debated me that accelerator would lose to naruto and after explaining everything vector manipulation does he straight up inserts his own head canon and still says naruto wins. He’s not debating to have his mind changed

another prime example would be this thread.

rimuru-tempest-vs-the-hst

not only does he ignore points and repeats things that have already been debunked, but he strait up will severely downplay other verses to get his views shown.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oetsu is a very high tier. I dont think anyone other than an emperor would give him any trouble.

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Ymirgod

@rikuyamaha said:
@ecoblitz said:

not only does he ignore points and repeats things that have already been debunked, but he strait up will severely downplay other verses to get his views shown.

you got literally exposed and debunked by me extra hard in that thread. and its there for everyone to see.

lol@rimuru being even toriko tier in hax, just lol.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ymirgod said:
@rikuyamaha said:
@ecoblitz said:

you got literally exposed and debunked by me extra hard in that thread. and its there for everyone to see.

Ironic cause that's not what the majority says about that. Either way, I whooped you in that debate, there is not much to say.

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ymirgod said:
@rikuyamaha said:
@ecoblitz said:

Ironic cause that's not what the majority says about that. Either way, I whooped you in that debate, there is not much to say.

You literally tried to say that Izanagi, Tsukyomi, Shadow Clones, Totsuka, Luck enhancement and basic causality manip (tho without pretty much any feats) are above HST's and Toriko's hax. How can anyone take you seriously after that?

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ymirgod said:
@rikuyamaha said:
@ymirgod said:
@rikuyamaha said:
@ecoblitz said:

You literally tried to say that Izanagi, Tsukyomi, Shadow Clones, Totsuka, Luck enhancement and basic causality manip (tho without pretty much any feats) are above HST's and Toriko's hax. How can anyone take you seriously after that?

Im not even gonna agure here as the link I provided allready shown why what you are saying now is wrong. Literally anyone who reads it will understand that you for baby shook and as of now, if whining and making excuses.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree, lol.

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ymirgod said:
@rikuyamaha said:
@ymirgod said:
@rikuyamaha said:
@ecoblitz said:

Im not even gonna agure here as the link I provided allready shown why what you are saying now is wrong. Literally anyone who reads it will understand that you for baby shook and as of now, if whining and making excuses.

the link exposes your claims actually.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: lol so i read the thread... mans was really wanking tf out of the HST. Turning illusion into reality=Izanami lol. Probability manipulation isn’t really a real ability lol.

It was funny to read.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@rikuyamaha: lol so i read the thread... mans was really wanking tf out of the HST. Turning illusion into reality=Izanami lol. Probability manipulation isn’t really a real ability lol.

It was funny to read.

i know right. it even makes the thread funnier when he says he debunked me and "exposed" me lmao.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: yeah he also think he won the naruto accelerator debate lol

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: its hilarious tbh. i love how he also said the author of tensei slime doesnt know what hes doing to justify him not knowing tensei slime lmao

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: mans said it’s not really time manipulation the author is just stupid lol

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: lmao i know! imagine calling the author who writes it on paper stupid. he also said turn null did not destroy universes when it said on the page i sent, that it did