Can Anyone From One Piece Defeat Nimaiya?

• 71 results
SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SleepingSlaves

Ōetsu Nimaiya | The Zanpakutō God

No Caption Provided

The Sword God Against Piracy

Can anyone in One Piece defeat Nimaiya? This is the legendary Shinigami that created the first Zanpakutō and who presumably created all known others seen throughout the entire story. In an act of courtesy for those who haven't series, I'll go ahead and list some of his feats:

• Stood in the same area as Ichigo Kurosaki after and as he forged his true Zanpakutō (which let off Reiatsu so hot that it vaporized a small sea) without any ill side effects or injuries.
  • Completely stomped the Schutzstaffel (the elite Sternritter guardians of Yhwach Bach himself) with a defective blade that he was planning on scrapping to begin with (yet this thing was so sharp that they couldn't create a sheathe strong enough for it).

For the sake of fairness and debate, let's say that the characters from One Piece can see and interact with Nimaiya despite the fact that he's a being made of Reishi (spirit particles that make up most supernatural things). In addition to this, they will all be allowed full knowledge on Nimaiya while he will only have basic knowledge on them. I'll go ahead and say that this is Nimaiya using Sayafushi to avoid confusion as well.

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol , this guy can easily solo OP , no one have a chance , also he woud just blitz them .

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrashaggy:

Lol , this guy can easily solo OP , no one have a chance ,

How will he deal with the Logia characters?

also he woud just blitz them .

I do agree that he is much faster than a majority of One Piece characters, but I doubt he could blitz others such as Luffy when he's using Gear Fourth: Snake Man.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This guy is borderline featless, there are quite a few who could beat him.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By shirso

Does this guy have any quantifiable feats? Anyway people like Law should beat him

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's essentially featless, it's like using Roger in a battle.

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Borderline featless and completely featless aren't the same thing.

@shirso said:

Does this guy have any quantifiable feats? Anyway people like Law should beat him

He does, and I happen to agree with you there (if Law is fast enough).

No, it's nothing like that. In the case of Roger, he literally has no feats, whereas Nimaiya stomped a group of the strongest characters in the series on-panel.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin said:

Borderline featless and completely featless aren't the same thing.

@shirso said:

He does, and I happen to agree with you there (if Law is fast enough).

@sup3rn0va said:

No, it's nothing like that. In the case of Roger, he literally has no feats, whereas Nimaiya stomped a group of the strongest characters in the series on-panel.

I said "Essentially". And Roger has feats;

Superior to Prime Whitebeard which by default makes him superior to Old Whitebeard

Equivalent to Garp whom one shot a Prime Chinjao

Just because he doesn't have on panel feats doesn't mean he doesn't have feats.

My comparison was that they both almost have no feats.

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va:

Superior to Prime Whitebeard which by default makes him superior to Old Whitebeard

That isn't a feat, that's a statement. If you weren't aware, a "feat" is an on-panel showing in some field of power (be that strength, speed, intelligence, or whatever).

Another statement that we have no context or visuals behind.

Yeah, it kind of does. If it doesn't happen on the pages of the manga and we have to rely on the narrator or other characters to tell us what happened or how strong someone is, then it's a statement rather than a feat.

Which is an incorrect comparison.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va:

That isn't a feat, that's a statement. If you weren't aware, a "feat" is an on-panel showing in some field of power (be that strength, speed, intelligence, or whatever).

Another statement that we have no context or visuals behind.

What do you mean? We saw Garp one shot Chinjao

Yeah, it kind of does. If it doesn't happen on the pages of the manga and we have to rely on the narrator or other characters to tell us what happened or how strong someone is, then it's a statement rather than a feat.

Statements can be used in place of feats, they're interchangeable

Which is an incorrect comparison.

Narrative and Statements combined > Feats

Garp being able to one shot Chinjao logically implies that Roger could do the same

Therefor a feat for Garp can also be used for Roger since they're pretty much equal.

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va:

That isn't what I was referring to, smart guy.

This is 100% wrong. In no way are statements on the same level as or interchangeable with actual feats.

Again, very wrong. If you think that a character saying something trumps us actually being shown what happened, you aren't fit to debate this.

Garp being able to one shot Chinjao logically implies that Roger could do the same

Implications aren't to be trusted. I mean, for all we know, he could have had some crazy hax that put him above all of these characters. It's just as much of an assumption on your part to say that he was physically on par with these guys at all.

Therefor a feat for Garp can also be used for Roger since they're pretty much equal.

Equal in ways that we know absolutely nothing about.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate people who make these questions. One Piece is full of Hax using b.s characters.

How does he deal with every Logia outside of Crocodile? How does he deal with observation Haki users? How does he deal with the likes of Bartholomew Kuma who could literally win in a single blow? How do we know if he can resist Boa Hancock? Can he deal with Blackbeard? What will conqueror Haki do to him?

There's a lot more to fights than just strength and durability when it comes to one piece battles. Unless he can literally destroy a moon then he has no soloing potential. I mean look at how observation haki is first displayed by Luffy in the Hawkeye vs Luffy fight, it might as well be like seeing into the future, then post time skip he's dodging the beams from Pacifists that I'm pretty sure are light speed (If I remember correctly the Pacifists got the beams from that admiral with the light light fruit and he kicks at light speed and shoots his beams as such).

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va:

That isn't what I was referring to, smart guy.

So what were you referring to?

This is 100% wrong. In no way are statements on the same level as or interchangeable with actual feats.

I might have went a bit overboard when I said interchangeable, but they're certainly able to be used in absence of feats

Again, very wrong. If you think that a character saying something trumps us actually being shown what happened, you aren't fit to debate this.

I think Roger being stated to be the strongest pirate, written to be the strongest of his generation, stated to be equivalent to Garp and potentially superior to Whitebeard allows him to use the latter two characters feats yes.

Implications aren't to be trusted. I mean, for all we know, he could have had some crazy hax that put him above all of these characters. It's just as much of an assumption on your part to say that he was physically on par with these guys at all.

How is it an assumption to say Roger is equivalent to Garp? You're ignoring anything that isn't an on panel feat tbh which is a boring and ridiculous way of debating.

Equal in ways that we know absolutely nothing about.

Only if you ignore logic and act completely ignorant in the absence of on panel feats

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate people who make these questions. One Piece is full of Hax using b.s characters.

How does he deal with every Logia outside of Crocodile? How does he deal with observation Haki users? How does he deal with the likes of Bartholomew Kuma who could literally win in a single blow? How do we know if he can resist Boa Hancock? Can he deal with Blackbeard? What will conqueror Haki do to him?

There's a lot more to fights than just strength and durability when it comes to one piece battles. Unless he can literally destroy a moon then he has no soloing potential. I mean look at how observation haki is first displayed by Luffy in the Hawkeye vs Luffy fight, it might as well be like seeing into the future, then post time skip he's dodging the beams from Pacifists that I'm pretty sure are light speed (If I remember correctly the Pacifists got the beams from that admiral with the light light fruit and he kicks at light speed and shoots his beams as such).

Just one thing I wanted to correct from this post

Pacifista's beams are never stated to be the same as Kizaru's nor Light-speed, and to assume they are is to ignore everything in the series, since Luffy has been tagged by things much much much much slower than LS.

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SleepingSlaves

@sup3rn0va:

So what were you referring to?

The statement saying that Garp and Roger were equals.

I think Roger being stated to be the strongest pirate, written to be the strongest of his generation, stated to be equivalent to Garp and potentially superior to Whitebeard allows him to use the latter two characters feats yes.

We don't know how or why, though. It's like I said: he could have had some crazy hax for all we know, so automatically assuming that he is as physically strong as Garp or Whitebeard is just as baseless as anything else said about what he could really do.

How is it an assumption to say Roger is equivalent to Garp?

That's not what I said, try and read better. I said that it was a baseless assumption to say that he was physically as strong as these characters because we don't know and have zero confirmation of that.

You're ignoring anything that isn't an on panel feat tbh which is a boring and ridiculous way of debating.

I'm not ignoring the statements, I'm saying that you have no way to know what he could really do physically or otherwise simply based on those statements.

Only if you ignore logic and act completely ignorant in the absence of on panel feats

In the absence of on-panel feats, we're all ignorant.

It's getting late, so I'm going to go ahead and hit the hay. I'll try and reply tomorrow if I remember.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

He’s faster than anyone in OP and has a blade that would cut clean through anyone in OP.

He solos OP.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah, he solostomps the verse

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

People like Kaido could put up a fight, but as it stands, no one in OP is beating Oetsu

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SleepingSlaves

@hypnos0929:

I hate people who make these questions.

That's a bit childish, don't you think?

How does he deal with every Logia outside of Crocodile?

Logia intangibility has been confirmed by Crocodile to be a reflexive thing, so blitzing them would work just fine.

How does he deal with observation Haki users?

Only Katakuri and Luffy have Kenbunshoku Haki strong enough to pose a threat.

How does he deal with the likes of Bartholomew Kuma who could literally win in a single blow?

Ōetsu could similarly win in a single blow.

How do we know if he can resist Boa Hancock?

We don't. If you'll notice, I never stated that no one in the series could defeat him, I was simply asking if anyone could (and who).

Can he deal with Blackbeard?

I'd think so, yeah. It's not like he has any relevant slicing resistance feats (or any at all for that matter if I'm remembering right).

What will conqueror Haki do to him?

Haoshoku Haki seems to work based on overall strength relative to your opponent, which is why Luffy didn't just knock Doflamingo out or vice versa. I doubt it'd do much to Ōetsu for that reason.

There's a lot more to fights than just strength and durability when it comes to one piece battles.

I agree, which is one of the primary reasons why I love it so much.

Unless he can literally destroy a moon then he has no soloing potential.

Saying this completely ignores the significance of what you just said previously.

I mean look at how observation haki is first displayed by Luffy in the Hawkeye vs Luffy fight, it might as well be like seeing into the future, then post time skip he's dodging the beams from Pacifists that I'm pretty sure are light speed (If I remember correctly the Pacifists got the beams from that admiral with the light light fruit and he kicks at light speed and shoots his beams as such).

Vegapunk did design the Pacifista lasers based around the Pika Pika no Mi. I don't think there was ever any confirmation that they were light speed, though.

War_monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A featless character who scales to be relativistic in speed and at least island lvl in stats is going to solo a verse that has up to 90% of top tiers featless and has no Eos God tiers yet but said top tiers are at least

massively faster than characters which make lighting speed a joke ,can outrun an explosion in a split second to make matters worse there's a top tier character that literally can move at the speed of light and he's irrelevant when compared to the former god tiers

Top tiers in op have also shown island lvl feats and others scales to that and above

Not to mention the verse ain't lacking in hax as well

But this featless character solo's everyone in the verse because why not

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oetsu has barely any feats...just like almost every top tier in the opverse

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va:

Just one thing I wanted to correct from this post

Pacifista's beams are never stated to be the same as Kizaru's nor Light-speed, and to assume they are is to ignore everything in the series, since Luffy has been tagged by things much much much much slower than LS.

Really? I could've sworn Kizaru's nephew said they derived that ability from his uncles devil fruit. I'm an anime only guy so it might be a translation error in the subs. Also I'm only on fishman island so I haven't made it far past the initial time skip but from my understanding of observation haki it works more in advanced so Luffy wouldn't need to be light speed he'd just have to know where not to be.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So much wank, SMH. Nimaiya is damn near featless. He defeated a bunch of base sterns who themselves are damn near featless. Luffy should be able to beat him. Any admiral stomps him.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: Show me durability feats for the base sterns Nimaiya one-shot or get out of here with your salt. Or maybe try to show me durability feats for Nimaiya himself, lol.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929:

Logia intangibility has been confirmed by Crocodile to be a reflexive thing, so blitzing them would work just fine.

From my understanding it's reflexive in very few cases. One of which is when haki users are involved otherwise they'd just put themselves back together. Also Crocodile is the worst example of Logia because for some reason his has a weakness. All of the admirals repaired despite all the damage they took, even the two that actually fought Whitebeard. Ace revived almost instantly when his cuffs got taken off and the only reason he couldn't survive the admiral's deadly blow was because his fire wasn't as hot (which doesn't really make sense)

Only Katakuri and Luffy have Kenbunshoku Haki strong enough to pose a threat.

Really? Not Roger's first mate, The Dark King, Mihawk, Shanks, Whitebeard or any of the Admirals Who we're told are required to learn Haki. Not even Garp?

Ōetsu could similarly win in a single blow.

He can knock people around the world to specific destinations of his choice?

We don't. If you'll notice, I never stated that no one in the series could defeat him, I was simply asking if anyone could (and who).

Well then you clearly know people can beat him.

I'd think so, yeah. It's not like he has any relevant slicing resistance feats (or any at all for that matter if I'm remembering right).

You mean besides Whitebeard cleaving into his shoulder, or the fact he's still Logia so he can repair himself, or the fact he can act like a Black hole.

Haoshoku Haki seems to work based on overall strength relative to your opponent, which is why Luffy didn't just knock Doflamingo out or vice versa. I doubt it'd do much to Ōetsu for that reason.

It's stated by the Dark King to be more related to willpower than anything. I think his specific word was the strength of ones spirit, so of course Doflamingo wouldn't fall. Also I'm pretty sure the 7 warlords all have some knowledge of the 3 Haki types by way of one another and their individual adventures. As you know knowing how to use haki makes it much hard to have it used against you, offensively at least.

Vegapunk did design the Pacifista lasers based around the Pika Pika no Mi. I don't think there was ever any confirmation that they were light speed, though.

Why wouldn't they be? It's clear where they came from, and it's not like they don't look like huge beams of light. There's no indication that they're slower than the original fruits abilities.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@sleepingslaves:Borderline featless and completely featless aren't the same thing.

True. But Oetsu's feats are all just scaling to more featless or borderline featless characters. Literally his only quantifiable feat to my knowledge would be casually deflecting and cutting small city splitting bullets, which is fairly impressive. However, that just isn't enough to determine who he'd win or lose against here though.

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin:

True. But Oetsu's feats are all just scaling to more featless or borderline featless characters.

You've gotta admit, though, that it is good scaling.

Literally his only quantifiable feat to my knowledge would be casually deflecting and cutting small city splitting bullets, which is fairly impressive.

That has a lot to do with his sword as well, so you kind of do have a point.

However, that just isn't enough to determine who he'd win or lose against here though.

I personally think he has enough backing him to make safe judgements, but you're free to believe what you want.

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SleepingSlaves

@hypnos0929:

From my understanding it's reflexive in very few cases.

Crocodile explained it as such, and it hasn't been contradicted since (except for in a few special cases such as with Aokiji and Kizaru).

One of which is when haki users are involved otherwise they'd just put themselves back together.

I apologize, but I don't really get what you mean here.

Also Crocodile is the worst example of Logia because for some reason his has a weakness.

They all have some sort of weakness, even when we look at the strongest ones:

• Kizaru - A smoke or vapor based ability could disperse his light.
  • Aokiji - A sufficiently powerful flame based ability could hard counter him.
  • Smoker - A strong air based ability could blow him away with the wind.

I could go on, but I think you get what I mean.

All of the admirals repaired despite all the damage they took, even the two that actually fought Whitebeard.

That doesn't counter their intangibility being reflexive.

Ace revived almost instantly when his cuffs got taken off and the only reason he couldn't survive the admiral's deadly blow was because his fire wasn't as hot (which doesn't really make sense)

It does make sense, though?

Really? Not Roger's first mate, The Dark King, Mihawk, Shanks, Whitebeard or any of the Admirals Who we're told are required to learn Haki. Not even Garp?

They don't have the feats for me to consider them a threat with their Kenbunshoku Haki.

He can knock people around the world to specific destinations of his choice?

No, I said that he could win with a single blow similarly to how Kuma can also win with a single blow. I never said that he could attack in the same fashion.

Well then you clearly know people can beat him.

That isn't the point of the thread. It's an open forum for seeing the opinions of others.

You mean besides Whitebeard cleaving into his shoulder

Whitebeard doesn't have enough pure physical strength feats to make that impressive.

or the fact he's still Logia so he can repair himself

Blackbeard specifically stated that he couldn't go intangible because he would disappear.

or the fact he can act like a Black hole.

This has nothing to do with durability and isn't at all similar to a real black hole.

It's stated by the Dark King to be more related to willpower than anything.

That has shown to be wrong.

Why wouldn't they be?

Why would they be? Being based off of his lasers doesn't make them the same speed. In addition to this, we've got "lasers" all across fiction that aren't like real light at all (these lasers explode, which isn't something that light does).

It's clear where they came from, and it's not like they don't look like huge beams of light.

What they look like doesn't mean much.

There's no indication that they're slower than the original fruits abilities.

They aren't the original fruit's abilities, so that's indication enough.

This'll probably be my last reply here, as these posts take forever.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ourmanuel

Let’s be real here....he’s featless and only has scaling going for him.

But his in-universe portrayal/standing(and that of the entire RG) should put him above almost everyone in OP 1v1

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SleepingSlaves

@ourmanuel:

Let’s be real here....he’s featless and only has scaling going for him.

Fighting another character is a feat, whether it's only scaling or not. In addition to that, he has actual feats (albeit very few).

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oetsu does have feats lol and the elites that the gotei 13 had so much trouble with are the same ones that got bodied by the oetsu alone

Assuming he can hurt logia since they have intangibility he clears

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nimaiya still clears OP.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ No, none of his “feats” suggest this.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So much wank, SMH. Nimaiya is damn near featless. He defeated a bunch of base sterns who themselves are damn near featless. Luffy should be able to beat him. Any admiral stomps him.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These “arguments“ against Nimaiya are all imbecilic and hypocritical.

Nimaiya stomps a group of characters who would stomp One Piece- Featless.

Kaido stomps Luffy- Has feats.

Shanks has no on panel showings- Has feats.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SkySanji

!?.........

First off, Salt

Second off Those Base Stern have no feats of their own so How in TF are they going to solo OP? Let alone Nimaiya who only scales to beating featless characters!? You might as well stop entering Bleach vs. *insert verse* thread if you are going to be this bias.

Mayuri solos the verse from your perspective at this point.

Kaidou blitzed and oneshots a Gear 4 Luffy That is two feats right there as Luffy in Base was tanking hits from a multi mountain character(Katakuri) for hours on end and blitzed him from a seated position all done casually he even has his departing the cloud FEAT with Big mom.

You see Leo that is a feat The Base sternritters don’t have feats so Nimaiya oneshotting them is in fact unimportant.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Hades vs OP and Bleach, when ?

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, plenty

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don’t address me again directly or indirectly.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't talk to me or my sons ever again.

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ymirgod

@skysanji said:

!?.........

First off, Salt

Second off Those Base Stern have no feats of their own so How in TF are they going to solo OP? Let alone Nimaiya who only scales to beating featless characters!? You might as well stop entering Bleach vs. *insert verse* thread if you are going to be this bias.

Mayuri solos the verse from your perspective at this point.

Kaidou blitzed and oneshots a Gear 4 Luffy That is two feats right there as Luffy in Base was tanking hits from a multi mountain character(Katakuri) for hours on end and blitzed him from a seated position all done casually he even has his departing the cloud FEAT with Big mom.

You see Leo that is a feat The Base sternritters don’t have feats so Nimaiya oneshotting them is in fact unimportant.

what are you smoking base elites were dropping cities from the sky and damaging roots that tanked bullets that dropped the cities how is that no feat??

Base Gerard without Hoffnung out managed to bruise RG Renji... he only saw Kenpachi worthy enough to make hoffnung rust a bit, while for Nimaiya he immediately pulled it out.

Furthermore Zero Div had intel from Yhwach's 2 fights vs yamamoto and were still confident they could take him on.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Schutztaffel dwarfs the Espada and has showings against characters that have rivaled base Aizen in weaker forms.

Oetsu Nimaiya was able to not only blitz but statue these characters

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

From even a casual walking stance.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He can oneshot them as well.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

His Blade is able to cut through anything.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And he uses it in a number of ways even going as far as to throw it directly at his opponent’s head.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He can BFR his opponents

No Caption Provided

And as a Shinigami he inherently has the ability to directly interact with souls and is one of of not the most adept character at using Soul Manipulation.

The cast of One Piece simply can’t deal with a character able to statue 4-5 digit mach characters, cut through anything and directly affect souls.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SkySanji

Sum of your post no durability or reactions feats which isn’t what would be important when discussing Oetsu blitzing and oneshotting these characters, no?

Dbz Logic on Cv has to stop “base elites were dropping cities from the sky and damaging roots that tanked bullets that dropped the cities how is that no feat??”

Which would only be town level as they only damaged the epicenter to bring the city crumbling down not that it matters since again we need durability or Reaction feats for them not dc feats.

“Base Gerard without Hoffnung out managed to bruise RG Renji... he only saw Kenpachi worthy enough to make hoffnung rust a bit, while for Nimaiya he immediately pulled it out.”

Renji was fighting him in just Shikai iirc and this gets contradicted When Kenpachi in Just Shikai chips Hoffung when Gerard is in a much stronger state but again it doesn’t matter since not only are we talking about Base Gerard but again we are talking about Base stern reaction and durability feats

“Furthermore Zero Div had intel from Yhwach's 2 fights vs yamamoto and were still confident they could take him on.”

Lmao even Bazz b was confident in taking on Yamamoto and freaking fodder stern jumped into the fight showing they didn’t fear Yamma as well....you can’t use this an example

Leo’s post needs no debunking in itself as it’s just nonsensical headcannon where ever Leo wants to put characters is where he’ll put them in the verse and then he starts scaling from there,that’s my problem with him.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy is enough to stomp this.

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

Sum of your post no durability or reactions feats which isn’t what would be important when discussing Oetsu blitzing and oneshotting these characters, no?

Dbz Logic on Cv has to stop “base elites were dropping cities from the sky and damaging roots that tanked bullets that dropped the cities how is that no feat??”

Which would only be town level as they only damaged the epicenter to bring the city crumbling down not that it matters since again we need durability or Reaction feats for them not dc feats.

“Base Gerard without Hoffnung out managed to bruise RG Renji... he only saw Kenpachi worthy enough to make hoffnung rust a bit, while for Nimaiya he immediately pulled it out.”

Renji was fighting him in just Shikai iirc and this gets contradicted When Kenpachi in Just Shikai chips Hoffung when Gerard is in a much stronger state but again it doesn’t matter since not only are we talking about Base Gerard but again we are talking about Base stern reaction and durability feats

“Furthermore Zero Div had intel from Yhwach's 2 fights vs yamamoto and were still confident they could take him on.”

Lmao even Bazz b was confident in taking on Yamamoto and freaking fodder stern jumped into the fight showing they didn’t fear Yamma as well....you can’t use this an example

Leo’s post needs no debunking in itself as it’s just nonsensical headcannon where ever Leo wants to put characters is where he’ll put them in the verse and then he starts scaling from there,that’s my problem with him.

bruh u got exposed. any1 claiming he can slice YHs arm off with one swing after witnessing yamamoto fight would turn luffy into gum strings.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SkySanji

Shit Luffy can beat Kaidou now since he said he can take him down.....

Guess what happened in both of these instances? Both Oetsu and Luffy got wrecked.

Thinking you can do something isn’t the same as actually doing it.

This isn’t an arguement at all I didn’t get exposed.

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

u failed to properly address my pt and thus u got exposed-