Can anyone from DCEU/MCU/FOX defeat a Potara fused IW Thor & DCEU Superman?

TheCapstrikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In this scenario, Thor and Supes have fused together using the Potara earrings, creating a being that has all of their powers combined. Could anyone take them down at this point?

W/ Stormbreaker and Mjolnir

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Dormammu

imsososorry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surtur

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Oraculi
  • Magneto
  • Apocalypse
  • Dormammu
  • Prime Odin
  • Phoenix Jean Grey
  • Professor X
  • Ego
  • Hela
  • Surtur
  • Silver Surfer
  • Galactus
  • Mysterio
ThorofAsgard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one less than a celestial being. They have too much power when fused like that. Pretty much no weaknesses. Supes speed plus Thor’s lightning and weapons among many others

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Eri_Joni

No one less than a celestial being. They have too much power when fused like that. Pretty much no weaknesses. Supes speed plus Thor’s lightning and weapons among many others

Avatar image for deactivated-5db9692553cb6
deactivated-5db9692553cb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The potara earrings didn't just add the two strengths together, but sdded and then multiply by ten iirc. So, they are going to have each other's advantages (Thor's durability and lightning, Superman's raw striking and speed) and amp them by 10. Most characters would it blitzed one shot. I don't see anyone from DC surviving, but dormammu and surtur will do fine.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy crap

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mr-Otaku

A potara fusion between Superman and Thor? Lets name it first. I'll go with "SuperThor" and lmao nobody in DCEU/MCU/FOX to my knowledge can even put a scratch on him.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The following characters can beat the mixture of Mcu Thor+Dceu Superman:

•Mcu Surtur(in his prime) Maybe

•Fox Phoenix Jean Probably

•Mcu The celestial from Guardians of the galaxy Probably

•Fox Silver Surfer Probably

•Fox Professor X Way too slow

•Mcu Hela(in Asgard) Not even if speed was equalized

•Mcu Ego If they didn't know his weakness then yes

•Mcu Dr strange Absolutely not

•Fox Dr doom(using Surfer's board) Absolutely not

•Fox Dr doom(2015 version) Absolutely not

•Mcu Dormammu Yeah

•Fox Apocalypse Nope

•Dceu Doomsday(post-nuke) Depends if SB can pierce him

•Mcu Peter quill(Guardians of the galaxy 2 version) Definitely not

•Fox Galactus Yeah

•Fox sebastian shaw No

•Mcu prime Odin Feats too vague, no

•Mcu Ancient one Nope

•Mcu Ant-man Absolutely not

•Mcu Mysterio Don't know

•Mcu wasp Definitely not

•Mcu yellowjacket Definitely not

•Mcu Dark elves Definitely not

None of these characters have combat speed near Superman's level. Apoc and Phoenix have great reactions, but not actual speed. Apoc has no offensive TP and his TK ain't doing jack.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: Phoenix does have actual speed, she dodged a lightning bolt, waved another lightning bolt away and traveled from Earth to space in about 5 seconds.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: Phoenix does have actual speed, she dodged a lightning bolt, waved another lightning bolt away and traveled from Earth to space in about 5 seconds.

Her actual hand wave speed was not fast it was the reaction, the Earth to space is travel speed, and I don't remember her straight up dodging a lightning bolt which is the only thing that could be combat speed here.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Co-Boss

@johnthemarvel12: my man how is Mysterio going to beat someone bulletproof? Like sooner or later they are going to use thors aoe to break out of the illusion (Peter's wrist web shockers could break it, imagine Thor's lightning. And before then they legitimately can't get hurt by beck). And man and wasp get blitzed and oneshot as well as the dark elves, there are a few more on there that don't make sense but those are the ones that stuck out.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Co-Boss

@johnthemarvel12: lol where the hell is mysterio going to get kryptonite bullets, especially enough to shoot a large amount. Bruce wayne himself could only get like 2 handfuls of it. He would also need to know that weakness in general. Just saying that dark elves can win twice doesn't make it so, they won't have time to use them as thor half will know to insta kill. You also seem to forget the part in antman where all the strength and mass is kept by the shrunk person. They would still hit with the force and all their attacks are still as strong as before.

CommonInfected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By CommonInfected
Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Co-Boss

@johnthemarvel12:when you said mcu dark elves I assumed you meant malekith and kurse and maybe like the militia from the movie not the whole army. They won't be yeeting bombs into their own forces if its the whole army unless malekith orders it, which he may.

As I already said, 1. How is beck going to even know about the weakness, he doesn't have the detective stuff that bruce does or the fact that someone in his verse already learned it. 2. How is he going to even acquire it. The movie verse doesn't have that much and what they did have is already gone. 3. How is he going to get enough to make it effective. If just putting them in a gun and shooting superman with it was going to work batman would have done that (the two big miniguns).

How are antman and wasp going to land getting them in the microverse? The would have to either hit them with the back of the truck that carries the microverse transporter, or they would have to somehow put a microverse suit on them, neither are going to happen.

I think you're giving to much prep here for people. The OP didn't specify full knowledge or prep so idk why you keep using it.

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Co-Boss

@johnthemarvel12: I don't think your read what I put at all but ok. These are battles, usually meaning that they fight right off the bat.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnthemarvel12: As I said, you are writing like it is in a movie so as I said how is he going to know to use kryptonite, and how is he going to get it. You can't just give someone something that they wouldn't be able to acquire especially when no prep or prior knowledge is specified in op. So, Im just asking how the hell beck is going to know and get it.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481:

•Fox phoenix can use tp,she can also fight in the astral plane, the superhero mixture cannot fight in astral plane,she can also use her non-corpereal form,she can also use Phoenix's pyrokinesis.She would beat the superhero mixture(Superman+Thor).

I said probably, as in I would tend to agree.

•Mcu dark elves have black hole bombs which have beaten kurse,using multiple of those bombs they can beat the superhero mixture(Superman+Thor).

No Dark Elf is going to be able to hit someone with Superman's speed.

•Mcu Dr strange or Ancient one can use time stone and mirror dimension,they can also use teleportation,they can also fight in the astral plane,the superhero mixture cannot fight in the astral plane,therefore they can also beat the superhero mixture(Superman+Thor).

Again, they lack the speed to do anything before they get stomped. They physically cannot move fast enough to utilize their abilities that could let them win.

•Mcu Hela has regeneration,she can summon big black sharp objects which she used in movie's end,she can also summon so many blades all at once,which she used to defeat an entire Valkyrie army.She also probably cannot be ended as long as Asgard lives. She was shown to be physically stronger than Thor. She manhandled Thor while toying with Thor. She also has so many years of skill and experience,she fought entire armies with Odin. Hela can beat the superhero mixture(Superman+Thor)

Again, too slow. She's not touching someone with Superman's speed. NLF. She will go down eventually despite her regen. And Thor did manage to land hits on her, it was not completely one-sided.

•Ant-man,Wasp and yellowjacket can shrink the superhero mixture(Superman+Thor).

Again, they lack the speed to do so.

•Professor X doesn't have to be near the superhero mixture,he can be like 1000 km away from him and then he can use tp. Therefore he can beat the superhero mixture(Superman+Thor).

If he was 1000km away and we assume tp would work on them then yeah he could win, but that's not what the standard is for a battle. Standard is 10ft, in a city, fighting to best of ability within what your morals allow (see comicvine standard rules). 10ft is nowhere near enough distance for Prof X to do anything before being KOed.

•Fox Apocalypse defeated Professor X in the astral plane,the superhero mixture cannot fight in the astral plane. Therefore he can beat the superhero mixture(Superman+Thor)

Apoc only has TP defense. There's a reason he needed Xavier. He never once invaded anyone's mind, he only used Xavier as a conduit. He cannot initiate a telepathic fight (That's what it is, not an astral plane fight there's a difference).

•Fox Dr doom survived Johnny Storm's Supernova with only his armor giving in a little bit, Johnny's Supernova was powerful enough to destroy Earth's atmosphere according to Reed Richards. Silver Surfer's power cosmic blast healed him instead of killing him, can absorb electricity from energy sources. Therefore he can beat the superhero mixture(Superman +Thor)

Those are both energy attacks and durability does not equal power output. He is also too slow.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: Mcu Dr strange and ancient one don't have to be fast to use time stone,they can be prepared before the fight begins,Strange was vaporized multiple times by Dormammu still he kept reversing time.

Not how standard battles work

A kryptonian ship's energy attack tagged Superman. Superman is not Fox quicksilver because Superman didn't react to an explosion in Bvs while quicksilver casually reacted to it and took many people out of the building.

He was caught off-guard, unlike in a standard battle situation

Cyborg's 2nd energy attack tagged Superman. Fox quicksilver's speed>>>>Dceu Flash speed>Dceu Superman's speed. The only reason Superman tagged Flash in Justice league movie was because the Flash was shocked at Superman seeing him while Flash was at superspeed,because that was probably the first time anyone ever saw him at super speed. After being shocked Flash didn't properly use his super speed to much and even then Superman appeared to be slightly slower than Flash.

No, they had a race at the end of the movie for a reason. They were supposed to be near equal in speed.

Besides the opponents of the superhero mixture don't necessarily have to be close to the superhero mixture,they can be far away.

Not how standard battles work.

Many of characters can beat the superhero mixture.

Not all the ones you claimed could in a standard battle.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mcu mysterio with his outerversal illusions

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: You said:"Not all the character I claimed could".

You are wrong.

The following characters could beat the superhero mixture:

•Fox Galactus

•Mcu Dormammu

•Mcu Surtur

•Mcu Celestial from Guardians of the galaxy(his name was probably eson the searcher)

•Mcu Ego

•Fox Silver surfer

•Fox Phoenix Jean

Exactly? I said not all the characters that you claimed would win could. You just now only listed the ones that I said would most likely win. Those aren't all the characters you claimed lol, nothing I said was wrong.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@oraculi said:
  • Magneto
  • Apocalypse No, he would lose to either solo
  • Dormammu
  • Prime Odin He would again lose to Superman solo and very likely Thor too
  • Phoenix Jean Grey
  • Professor X Gets blitzed by either
  • Ego
  • Hela I'd argue that the fusion has a decent chance although she might likely win in Asgard.
  • Surtur
  • Silver Surfer
  • Galactus
  • Mysterio Havent' watched FFH yet so i'd refrain from commenting on him