Can anyone beat Gold Experience Requiem?

Ungas123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Heaven Ascension DIO had already rekt him.

Avatar image for masterofluck123
MasterOfLuck123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battler's golden key would probably one-shot him. Red Truths and Blue Truths could easily kill GER as well with their conceptual hax.

creyzi4j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern:

@pern said:
@loki_d said:

@pern: Show proof that GER exists outside of logic.

It seems you're making these things up as we go along.

Even after Diavolo killed Gio, GER stopped Diavolo from killing Gio before he even did so. It wasn't true time travel either. Logic such as before and after mean nothing to GER. After Diavolo killed Giorno, Giorno stopped Diavolo before he killed Giorno.

You are making stuff up.

This did not happen, when we see Gio being killed that was just a prediction of Diavolo's powers.

Also, King Crimson cannot interact with anybody during the period where there is no time. What he can do is make predictions and set up his attacks like throwing his blood, get away from their field of vision etc.

Also, GER is not acausal. Never has been, never will be. He got rekt by World Over Heaven Dio.

Ukokira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Ukokira

World Over Heaven Dio is practically a fan fiction character not created by Araki that was handled really poorly. There's 0 reason for him to have lost to Jotaro since he has infinite time stop which Jotaro can't just copy since Time Stops length is capped at 6 seconds max for humans. The game also blatantly ignored how the Jojoverse works by allowing the Corpse Parts to appear in other universes.

Also don't use Puccis reset as a factor at all. Made In Heavens reset doesn't kill anyone. It only replaces people that Pucci killed while Made In Heaven was active. As a result the part 6 team got replaced due to being killed but Emporio stays through the universal reset since he managed to avoid Pucci. There's even a bio about how the reset works in the MIH arc that even directly states that the living move on to the new universe. Giorno would have survived the reset even without GER since Pucci didn't kill him and "alter his fate"

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 anthp2000  Moderator

Batman

Brynhilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry I know this is an old post but GER can't lose.Period. You guys ask for feats yet Giorno had survived 36 universal resets in the span of a second.And in terms of power GER doesn't just explode stuff an be done with it yet rather it controls over cause and effect to an unlimited degree and unlimited range.He is beyond time as He knew what was happening when King Crimson was erasing time.He's beyond Gods shown while facing Over heaven DIO (Araki wrote the story for EOH so this is how he sees GER)who is already beyond multiversal and it able to clash with him but didn't decimate him as Over heaven DIO's stand power is held in its fist meaning he's already beyond the point where re-writing existence can be stopped by GER and have no effect on itself.

Now 2 characters from jojo's that might be abcannotatleast stop Gio is Funny valentine and Johnny Joestar as Funny has Universal collisions and Johnny has his infinite spiral in which I have to say they simply cannot.Johnny can't use the infinite spiral as Gio controls infinity and Funny's D4C won't be of much use since shown by Araki in EOH Giorno is beyond multiversal

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By BlueHope

@brynhilly: Over heaven DIO is still not canon and/or could easily be together with this Jotaro and Gio alternate universe versions of them all with different lvls of power, and if that story is canon then Gio was in fact defeated.

Avatar image for corvasiusattano
CorvasiusAttano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nyarlathotep, You sothoth, shub niggurath, Azathoth, Shuma Gorath, Larry David.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice Necro!

also Meng Hao trollstomps.

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people ask "is there anything in fiction that can beat this!!??" as if they know most of fiction? The answer to that ridiculous question is yes. There are tons. 99.9% of the time, there will always be some character out there that will triumph whatever you present (example, suggsverse)

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kilgpmktra:

I think the question is more who can beat him rather than is there anyone.

GohanDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part 6 proves that GER has limits. For some reason he couldn't stop stairway to heaven. A stand that's below star platinum. We can only assume that it's weaknesses are.

1. range

2. LOS/awareness

STH was too far for him to stop it or he wasn't aware of the cause of the effect.

If you want an in universe counter tusk act 4 can do it. It literally never stops spinning. This is a rule even GER can't overcome

ChromTheExalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about a simple answer? Misogi Kumagawa has basically the exact same ability to the point it becomes a stalemate.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endless of Death

No Caption Provided

Nobody from Jojo can resist death at all and will get kill by a snap of finger

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transcendence: So basically, GER has the power to nuffily any attack. Not the first character to do so in fiction

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Many. When I saw, that Giorno has won in a thread against cosmic armoured Superman:

No Caption Provided

Giornos hax can't do shit, if he is a much inferior character in raw power.

So from anime or visuel novels:

No Caption Provided

Almost every hadou god

The hadou gods are walking conceptual beings, that are the embodiment of a multiverse. Even a hadou god with one taikyokou can manipulate a infinite baseline multiverse, which is already way too much for the universal GER. Reinhard, Ren & Mercurius all have 90 Taikyokou, which would scale them to 90+ infinite baseline multiversal, because a hadou god with one taikyokou can manipulate the whole creation. That would make the hadou gods 5-dimensional by comparison. So, you want to argue about that? 90+ infinite baseline multiversal (hadou gods) and 5-dimensional vs universal and 3-dimensional?? No, good. I don't even beginning with Hajun.

Sometimes a stomp is so big, that you can not really summarize it.

No Caption Provided

Elder god Demonbane

Yeah, he is massivly wanked and maybe the most wanked character of all time, but he still has great power. He blinked Nyarlathotep. Who is Nyarlathotep? She is responsible for the creation of the klein bottle, which was a endless chain of universes. With that, Nyarlathotep is baseline multiversal and 5-dimensional by comparison. Way above GER already, that best feats were universal. Elder god Demonbane blinked at her and she died over 400.000.000 times in a nanosecond, which would make elder god demonbane way above infinite baseline multiversal. GER's best feats, like I said, were just universal at all.

No Caption Provided

Bernkastel & Lamdadelta (Umineko)

Even the lower beings in Umineko can beat GER with ease, but I just take the voyager witches. Under normal conditions, the voyager witches would consider Elder god Demonbane & the Hadou gods as a infinite small bacteria. While Demonbane & hadou gods transcends are exist on a higher dimensions and transcend the concept of FINITE dimensions and LOWER dimensions, they come not near to infinite-dimensional at all. Bernkastel & Lambdadelta exist in a place called ''witch domain'', which has countless layers of infinite-dimensional multiverses (which is far greater then baseline multiversal), which would make them even double infinite-dimensional. So, double infinite-dimensional vs universal, huh? The fight starts: GER is blinked out of existence.

Comics:

No Caption Provided

Pre-Retcon Beyonder

Pre-Retcon Beyonder is the embodiment of a realm, which is made of infinite-dimensional energy. He was million times more powerful then infinite-D:

No Caption Provided

And alone with this two feats, he is like infinite layers of infinite above the universal layer. He stomps.

No Caption Provided

Living Tribunal

Alone with the current marvel cosmology, the marvel multiverse is a infinite baseline multiverse, which would make the living tribunal far greater then universal, because the living tribinal is the judge of all realities, which includes the infinite baseline multiverse. He stomps.

I could continue, but this would take me forever.

I would like to remind youm that my mentioned characters are far beyond the universal level, which makes it to a stomp stomp against Giorno, since his best feats consisted only of overcoming deleted time in a universe and destroying the universe. Nothing to the characters I mentioned.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Sungsam

Gumball with 1-A Platonic Metafictional Outerversal Remote wrecks.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: But GER solos thought Robot, lol. The people need to understand, that hax doesn't matter, if you're opponent considers you as a minus electron existence.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel Giorno is wanked and he’s my fav jojo and I like part 5 the most so far ( currently reading part 7, I like gyro, I don’t like Johnny so much if at all) A Gae Bolg from Cu in the fate franchise kills him tbh, Bazett already used something similar against it to no effect.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: And BTW: Multiversal Kratos wrecks GER too.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who's acausal can beat GER, from my understanding.

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ger is pretty wanked it seems

Vulkanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GER is a street-level stand.

Anyone city+ would shred him, along with the rest of JoJo.

Inb4 “universal GER”.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama one shots his verse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee
deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GER is a street-level stand.

Anyone city+ would shred him, along with the rest of JoJo.

Inb4 “universal GER”.

You know that Pucchi with Made in Heaven reset entire universe?Valantine with Love Train manipulated fate of entire world(taking all misfortune from his country and giving it to other nations). Jojo is far from street level.But i agree that GER is far from being universal.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Touma with the invinsible thing shitstomps GER.

GER is Extremely overated and wanked.

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By syncroniam

ahsoka tano defeats every stand user and pretty easily

No Caption Provided

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acausal beings that are not affected by the effects of Time-Space likely can, someone with causality resistance or stronger causality manipulation could beat him as well. Excluding this, higher dimensional beings should be able to deal with him.

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If there's a piano solo?

Nobody.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By GrandTOAA

This is getting absurd.

1. Jojo series isn't the first nor only series that has time manipulation. So how exactly does that make one universal?

2. Gold Requim basically nullifies powers. Good, but still not the first character in fiction to do so.

3. In other to send you into the infinite death loop, it needs to be able to kill you. Jojo humans have human bodies and are easily killed by punches by stands. Based on how Diavolo was killed, I doubt GER can put Immortals or characters that have regeneration into the infinite death loop.

4. GER didn't reverse Pucci's universe resetting. So what makes people think it cannot be beat by the lucifer Morningstar and Beyonder?

I doubt understand how this whole talk of being above logic and stuff came into play. We saw World Over Heaven beat him, so I am sure even mere reality warpers take over GER from GioGio

Avatar image for deactivated-610bd31442771
deactivated-610bd31442771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone who can time travel and kill baby Giorno

Dark_Archer15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worldbreaker Hulk. Gamma burst and 98% of Jojo verse dies.

ArcReactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By ArcReactor

Astral Zamasu.

Dark_Archer15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Dark_Archer15

@valorknight: Hulk isn't a stand. Giorno can't reduce his ability to zero.

Dark_Archer15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight: I don't know. Maybe because it was only used against power of stand? There's nothing to suggest that Giorno can nullify gamma burst or any other non-stand based ability.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinite zamasu probably can due to his sizes no proof gold experience Requiem effects works across 12 universes.

Thought Robot.

Jotaro and Dio from Eyes Of Heaven.

Mr.Mxy.

Molecule man

the beyonder

Super tengen toppa Gurren Lagann

Dark_Archer15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight:

Hulk has never punched an anime character, so I guess he can't.

What kind of logic is this? Giorno is a normal human with normal proportions and his stand ability of nullification is specifically effective against stand users.

What? He could nullify a gamma burst, as that's the basis of his power, but I claimed that he would nullify any will to attack him at all. If he doesn't have the will to harm him, then he won't and no gamma burst will ever be used.

Gamma burst isn't a stand based ability. Giorno can probably beat Hulk if he manages to hit him, but that's a big if considering WBH was projecting enough gamma radiation to sink entire continent. Sure, he can use his healing/life creation to affect people but his nullification has only been used against stand and its ability. You're just speculating. No tangibles, no argument.

To the same degree, there's nothing to suggest that it only works on Stands. It completely contradicts how they work in the series, especially considering the fact that he has literally used the ability on people before.

It doesn't contradict aynthing. Giorno's life creation and healing can be used on people. His ability of power nullification only works against stand based abilities. This is really easy and simple to get. He can't reverse global events as seen in Stone Ocean. So, he ain't doing shit if Hulk decides to destroy planet.

If you haven't seen or read JoJo enough to know these things, you might want to refrain from making easily refutable and ignorant claims regarding the series and its characters.

I read Jojo. Thanks.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone fast enough to blitz him with a knife would win.

Unlimited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight: Found this in someone's blog, do you agree with his assertions?

GER is (for the most part) completely untouchable against causal beings, with some notable exceptions; exceptions include if it's beyond a 3-D being, has a special counter to its ability (stronger Causality Manipulation, Logic Manipulation, that stuff), or has a speed of Immeasurable and beyond. If it is acausal, Zero-Reset has no effect on the individual, and if it can bypass GER's already existing physical strength, speed, and Life Manipulation abilities from its previous stage, then this hypothetical opponent will defeat Giorno.