Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Shes completely blood lusted

No prep time

Head to head encounter in a wide open field

No one above High Hypersonic Speed

No one above Island level destruction

Dimaria claimed that Brandish could enlarge ALL of Natsu's internal organs and make him explode, which does hold ground since she shrunk and enlarged his magical tumor. Is Brandish not the strongest being in FT, provided she isn't jobbing?

jt_gh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fairy Tail has gone into the weeds lately. She isn't even the strongest person in the Spriggan 12, or second strongest so i'm sure August and Irene could take her. Acnologia, Zeref, probably eventually Natsu with plot armor and friendship amps will be able to.

If we're talking outside Fairy Tail anyone with a halfway decent healing factor like Wolverine or Deadpool would kill her. Plenty of people can take her.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually if she's bloodlusted very few people in the level you gave can finish the job. Bloodlusted means she could simply make their internal organs grow to massive sizes and kill them. Shrink them and literally snap them in two etc

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

White Knight Can since his sword negates all Magic, Demon and Soul powers.

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BlueHope

Movie Akira.

Also movie Dr.Manhattan, her powers are useless against him,he can simply reform his body and change his size, then bfr or make her explode.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Realistically, nobody, unless they can blitz her. She could literally shrink her enemies and stomp on them, or shrink their brain or increase the size of their tumor. I mean she was able to shrink an entire Island IIRC i don't remember.

saikyo3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen could beat her. Kyoka Suigetsu into thinking she attacked Aizen, do it again just for good measure then attack her while she's open.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Gaoron

Damn i would shrink the heck out of her body lol

Errorinscript

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jt_gh: She would just shrink wolverine and deadpool to the size of a nail and literally stomp them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dante.

Errorinscript

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Errorinscript
@Manchine said:

@errorinscript yes we know batman sucks troll harder.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Batman eats cake while pwning this anime person.

I have corrected youre message.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fairy Tail characters are all immortal. No one can defeat them. They don't die. Even when their dead, they're alive.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

neinhart fight me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Realistically, nobody, unless they can blitz her. She could literally shrink her enemies and stomp on them, or shrink their brain or increase the size of their tumor. I mean she was able to shrink an entire Island IIRC i don't remember.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ReaperTheGrim

@juzacloud: True, apparently the author even stated that all characters are immortal unless they're already dead.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen could beat her. Kyoka Suigetsu into thinking she attacked Aizen, do it again just for good measure then attack her while she's open.

Aizen yep. Yhwach for hax could with ease. also mayuri. just like against the espada, have his actual organs removed, create some sort of device to prevent himself from being shrunk or expanded or even reduce himself to a liquid if he is going to be shrunk. all while inflicting her with poison.

other then bleach characters, so many others could. wolvy and D-piddy for some examples. their regen is decent enough. anybody with mid-high tier regen, IE: touta konoe, kid buu(though obviously far outside the speed/power limits here)

I'm sure luffy could, i doubt shrinking or expanding anything with his body would effect him enough to do much damage before he finished her off.

hell even choji could. if she tried to shrink he can use his body enlargement and stomp her, if she tried to enlarge his organs, he can enlarge the rest of his body to match and then still stomp her pretty quickly.

she has some good hax but there are characters who can heal/regen or just deal with the hax fast enough or easuy enough to still beat her.

ash_kechup_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ash_kechup_

top tier sternitters solo her

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The problem is she's always jobbing, just like every other Spriggan.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Di Maria time stop blitz? It's very clear that August could wreck her as well. Of course when you start getting into other series it's just hax vs hax, with the only real determining factor being speed.

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one who dsnt have control of their internal organs can beat a bloodlusted brandish.

She can shrink and increase your insides for the easy ko. I mean what if she shrinks a human's heart to an atom, how would that human survive?

So unless you have full control of your insides or super hax, you aint beating brandish.

Also lol@wolverine or deadpool beating her, do you even know anything about her?

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: I'd thought of Dimaria as I was making the thread, between her and Brandish I think it comes down to which one makes the first move. So like you said speed is the determining factor.

ash_kechup_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saikyo3000 said:

Aizen yep. Yhwach for hax could with ease. also mayuri. just like against the espada, have his actual organs removed, create some sort of device to prevent himself from being shrunk or expanded or even reduce himself to a liquid if he is going to be shrunk. all while inflicting her with poison.

other then bleach characters, so many others could. wolvy and D-piddy for some examples. their regen is decent enough. anybody with mid-high tier regen, IE: touta konoe, kid buu(though obviously far outside the speed/power limits here)

I'm sure luffy could, i doubt shrinking or expanding anything with his body would effect him enough to do much damage before he finished her off.

hell even choji could. if she tried to shrink he can use his body enlargement and stomp her, if she tried to enlarge his organs, he can enlarge the rest of his body to match and then still stomp her pretty quickly.

she has some good hax but there are characters who can heal/regen or just deal with the hax fast enough or easuy enough to still beat her.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Enedra from world trigger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

The problem is she's always jobbing, just like every other Spriggan.

"Always" ? When has she jobbed? She hasn't fought anyone seriously yet, so I don't know how you can make that claim.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarreiko: Let's see, when she faced off against Cana and Lucy, she could have oneshot either of them the minute the fight started. She didn't.

When she fought Lucy, Brandi even says she could have oneshot from the beginning. She didn't.

So far, in two fights, she has "jobbed" both times. I don't think it takes a genius to figure out how I came up with that claim. You finished now?

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas

that's not jobbing. The point is brandish dsnt really wanna kill them.

Jobbing is when you supposedly fight seriously and still lose to characters you have no business losing to. Brandish never took them seriously

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamingod: That is Brandish jobbing. Her and Dimaria could have solo'd all the Guilds on Fiore if they wanted, but they don't.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AvatarReiko

@thevivas said:

@avatarreiko: Let's see, when she faced off against Cana and Lucy, she could have oneshot either of them the minute the fight started. She didn't.

When she fought Lucy, Brandi even says she could have oneshot from the beginning. She didn't.

So far, in two fights, she has "jobbed" both times. I don't think it takes a genius to figure out how I came up with that claim. You finished now?

I guess you skipped over the part where she is purposely holding back against Lucy lol. Di Maria even said that if Brandish wanted to, she could easily kill Lucy whenever she wanted to

As for their first encounter, there wasn't even a fight. Before anything happened, they were interrupted by Ajeel's sandstorm, which stirred up all the pollen in the area and triggered Brandish hay fever. Cana then whacked her around the back of the head. Brandish was neither focused on them or in good condition, seeing as she was suffering from hay fever at the time

So, no. She is not jobbing. There is context. Even if she did job once, so what? How many times has the Flash jobbed or suffered from PIS yet people ignore it?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

I guess you skipped over the part where she is purposely holding back against Lucy lol. Di Maria even said that if Brandish wanted to, she could easily kill Lucy whenever she wanted to

As for their first encounter, there wasn't even a fight. Before anything happened, they were interrupted by Ajeel's sandstorm, which stirred up all the pollen in the area and triggered Brandish hay fever. Cana then whacked her around the back of the head. Brandish was neither focused on them or in good condition, seeing as she was suffering from hay fever at the time

So, no. She is not jobbing. There is context. Even if she did job once, so what? How many times has the Flash jobbed or suffered from PIS yet people ignore it?

That's exactly what I said. Can you read or...?

My exact words: "Brandi even says she can oneshot from the beginning." I wrote "Brandi" because Dimaria always calls her Randi and I confused them for a bit, but you get the gist.

Brandish could have ended the fight right then and there. She didn't. Quit trying to make the sandstorm out to be a larger factor than it was.

And what the hell does Flash have to do with this? Keep the debate with these characters or don't debate at all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logically, most people vulnerable/have no resistances to magic shouldn't be able to win....provided they aren't fast/strong enough to end her before she gets the chance.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@strictlyanime: Enlarging organs is her superpower? You sure it's not just because she's half naked?

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Zetsu-San

Ant-man or Palmer maybe?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:
@avatarreiko said:
@thevivas said:

That's exactly what I said. Can you read or...?

My exact words: "Brandi even says she can oneshot from the beginning." I wrote "Brandi" because Dimaria always calls her Randi and I confused them for a bit, but you get the gist.

Brandish could have ended the fight right then and there. She didn't. Quit trying to make the sandstorm out to be a larger factor than it was.

And what the hell does Flash have to do with this? Keep the debate with these characters or don't debate at all.

Yet you conveniently left out the fact that she was purposely holding back. You make it sound like she was jobbing in her fighting with Lucy, when she wasn't

So what? What's your point? A lot of characters could end their fights at the offset but don't. Doesn;t mean their jobbers.

It's a factor because it triggered her hayfever symptoms, which allowed Cana to sneak up behind her unnoticed and knock her out. There is context but you are purposely ignoring and downplaying it to suit your narrative

I was obviously using Flash an example. You are claiming that Brandish jobs all the time and making it out like it's this big thing. Well, so does Flash sometimes yet people overlook it. You cannot use her jobbing(which has never actually done btw) as an excuse for not using her powers.

OldKaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Pretty much any Logia for that matter, as long as they aren't stupid.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime: Enlarging organs is her superpower? You sure it's not just because she's half naked?

Really?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto said:

Nah her power is mass manipulation described by her here

No Caption Provided

She can also use it to shrink wounds so that they do not become a problem and it's around island level in power

She can even reduce the size of tumors like in the first scan

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Santa Sasaki, no effort.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Did you mean what I thought you meant?

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Well, you said that her using less clothes would be the reason why the guy thinks she would be able to make organs larger.

So, I thought it was a lame joke about her being able to make that become larger . . . you know . . .

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers