Can Aldoron survive an Ea Enuma Elish?

• 54 results
chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Can Aldoron survive an Ea Enuma Elish? (48 votes)

Yes 19%
No 71%
Maybe 6%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No if Gil is really trying his best

And aldoron just stand there like a retard then he is doomed

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No he can't tank Enuma enlish

MrBallins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ea sends him back to the void

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No

Oneluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are the feats ? The gif doesn't show anything tho

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which Enuma Elish? Does it get scailing from FGO?

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:

Which Enuma Elish? Does it get scailing from FGO?

Every Enuma Elish except for CCC one, because that's an outlier.

and is there a difference between FGO Enuma Elish and Reason of Earth used in FSN and FZero??

Myriad_Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no way Aldoron can take an Enuma Elish.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nashiruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NO! Why is aldoron becoming the next Kaguya/Yhwach?

Myriad_Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen Did he disagree? He doesn't appear here for me? Or are you talking about a previous forum?

Myriad_Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nashiruu Because people who like Fairy Tail want it to become a high tier verse.

ShadowRazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nashiruu said:

Why is aldoron becoming the next Kaguya/Yhwach?

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By chasekilleen

@myriad_star said:

@chasekilleen Did he disagree? He doesn't appear here for me? Or are you talking about a previous forum?

He said that Fairy Tail solos everyone in Fate Stay Night including Gilgamesh smh

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nope

Myriad_Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen There is no way Fairy Tail takes out Fate/Stay Night.

Especially, with guys like Gilgamesh, Hercules, and Saber (under Rin).

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myriad_star said:

@chasekilleen There is no way Fairy Tail takes out Fate/Stay Night.

Especially, with guys like Gilgamesh, Hercules, and Saber (under Rin).

That's what he said, he said that like everyone takes turn to kill Heracles 12 times and he dies.

But despite that Nasu and Takeuchi said that Heracles doesn't need to get killed to gain immunity to that said weapon or attack.

Q: With Berserker's Noble Phantasm God Hand, you gain resistance to an attack once you're hit by it, but do you only gain this resistance by having died once? Would the same attack be effective multiple times as long as it was before he died? <Madao Gingetsu>

Nasu: You don't have to die. For example... if you were to take fire damage, once you recover you would gain +100 resistance to fire.

Takeuchi: Oh, feels like it has been toned-down. Wouldn't it have completely nullified it before?

Nasu: I said it won't work, but I don't think I've ever said it'll be negated. BB: "Mine is to nullify all attacks, Macho-san's is to triple his defense! What's the difference!?" Heracles: "It's not even close (to your hacked ability)!"

Takeuchi: No matter how you put it, it's an overpowered skill.

If you don't believe me, then check this thread out below.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/fairy-tail-team-vs-fatestay-night-servants-1781207/?page=1

Myriad_Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Myriad_Star

@chasekilleen Dang, Lilgodperv really wants his Fairy Tail to be a higher tier verse then it is. Only guys like Aldoron, Acnologia, Zeref, and END Natsu can even attempt to really challenge Servants. Even then Gilgamesh utilizing Ea would wipe them out. Hell, lets go with the weaker Excalibur it would still destroy basically everyone.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who voted yes? Woodward?

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myriad_star: Dude most of the fairy tail characters outstats the servants in the stay night version. The only threat is Gilgamesh by what's stopping others to blitz him

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myriad_Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Myriad_Star

@kingxix said:

@myriad_star: Dude most of the fairy tail characters outstats the servants in the stay night version. The only threat is Gilgamesh by what's stopping others to blitz him

Hercules is far stronger than most of what I have seen in Fairy Tail and with God's Hand basically puts a stop to anything they throw at him. EMIYA can basically send down nukes (Caladbolg 2). Saber (under Rin) is better skilled than anyone I have seen in Fairy Tail and stronger than most, Excalibur would also destroy basically everyone who isn't Zeref, Acnologia, or Aldoron. Cu Chulainn can kill almost everyone (who isn't Erza with Plot Armor) Zeref, Acnologia, Aldoron, or possibly END Nasu with Gae Bolg. I don't see anyone being able to dodge False Assassin's Tsubame Gaeshi. If True Assassin doesn't get caught he could kill basically everyone himself. Caster/Medea if she is within her Temple could rain down magic that is more powerful than almost anything they have fought before. Medusa could petrify anyone who isn't Zeref, Acnologia, or Aldoron and she has Bellephoron which is basically a nuke. Gilgamesh is obvious- GOB spam or Ea.

Of course, this all goes down the drain due to Fairy Tail's Plot Armor and Power of Friendship bs. Otherwise, there is almost no way Fairy Tail would win- except I guess if they utilize the number advantage well, then they could kill off the weaker Servants.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By chasekilleen
@kingxix said:

Yeah probably this.

Doesn't excuse that guy's wank LOL saying that Aldoron and Acnologia are planetary and also 12 members of Fairy Tail guild can kill Heracles when God Hand only needs to be damaged by that attack for Heracles to become basically immune to it.

Myriad_Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Myriad_Star
@chasekilleen said:
@kingxix said:

Yeah probably this.

Doesn't excuse that guy's wank LOL saying that Aldoron and Acnologia are planetary and also 12 members of Fairy Tail guild can kill Heracles when God Hand only needs to be damaged by that attack for Heracles to become basically immune to it.

While I gave my reasoning up above, this is also true. While I love Fate, I don't love it enough to not admit when I am wrong nor am I one who is willing to wank it.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: A single exclibur blast which is mountain level took 4 or 5 lives of berserker. So what's stoping them from using similar level of power. Natsu, laxus, gildarts, erza, mirajane can create enough power to replicate that blast. So laxus and natsu alone is enough to kill him and stop his god hand. Fairy tail members outstats the servants by significant margin in terms of strength, speed and durability. Hell artoria got beat up by kuzuki

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By chasekilleen
@kingxix said:

@chasekilleen: A single exclibur blast which is mountain level took 4 or 5 lives of berserker. So what's stoping them from using similar level of power. Natsu, laxus, gildarts, erza, mirajane can create enough power to replicate that blast. So laxus and natsu alone is enough to kill him and stop his god hand. Fairy tail members outstats the servants by significant margin in terms of strength, speed and durability. Hell artoria got beat up by kuzuki

That wasn't Excalibur, that was Archer's Broken Phantasm and also that's an island level blast.

Loading Video...

The visual novel said that he took no apparent damage from the Broken Phantasm of Archer.

Q: Berserker took no damage from Archer's A-rank Noble Phantasm "Broken Phantasm" (Caladbolg), is it ineffective due to Berserk's Noble Phantasm, or was he simply able to withstand it naturally? <Not Mr. Shanoa>

Nasu: Oh, that. In the original work it was like "Even though up until then none of the attacks had been worth dodging, this one would have been fatal, so Berserker counters → the resulting explosion from the Noble Phantasm is devastating." Yet in the anime version it was handled as "Berserker could not respond to it due to a severe injury from Saber → losing one of his lives, and regenerates," which may be something to think about. In all he lost 2 lives because of it.

Takeuchi: Oh, so that's why God Hand in the anime version needed 3 days to recover!

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Kingxix

@kingxix said:

That wasn't Excalibur, that was Archer's Broken Phantasm and also that's an island level blast.

Loading Video...

The visual novel said that he took no apparent damage from the Broken Phantasm of Archer.

Q: Berserker took no damage from Archer's A-rank Noble Phantasm "Broken Phantasm" (Caladbolg), is it ineffective due to Berserk's Noble Phantasm, or was he simply able to withstand it naturally? <Not Mr. Shanoa>

Nasu: Oh, that. In the original work it was like "Even though up until then none of the attacks had been worth dodging, this one would have been fatal, so Berserker counters → the resulting explosion from the Noble Phantasm is devastating." Yet in the anime version it was handled as "Berserker could not respond to it due to a severe injury from Saber → losing one of his lives, and regenerates," which may be something to think about. In all he lost 2 lives because of it.

Takeuchi: Oh, so that's why God Hand in the anime version needed 3 days to recover!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Natsu with a casual flame attack destroyed an entire mountain range.

And a casual lightning blast from laxus was able to create a better feat than Archer's caldabolg ll. And no caldabold all isn't island level.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt_CADIEFKI

In 4:40 she used Excalibur

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix:

No Caption Provided

In Fate Grand Order, the original Caladbolg weakened could do this to an island with mountains, forests and lakes. And it twists space when fired so that even Caster can't avoid it completely despite teleporting.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix:

No Caption Provided

In Fate Grand Order, the original Caladbolg weakened could do this to an island with mountains, forests and lakes. And it twists space when fired so that even Caster can't avoid it completely despite teleporting.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Erza pre timskip was already island level so it wouldn't matter.

Well it is good but can you give us the scan from where you got this anyways the caldabolg in fsn ubw was nowhere close to this.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: The Caldabolg is the second one in FSN UBW, this first Caldabolg is what Gilgamesh did when he shot it with his Gate of Babylon. But Archer's is a bit weaker than Gilgamesh's Caldbolg.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#35  Edited By exauce

@kingxix said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Erza pre timskip was already island level so it wouldn't matter.

Well it is good but can you give us the scan from where you got this anyways the caldabolg in fsn ubw was nowhere close to this.

LOl man u know those scan are not Island level, the first was like a half city size, yes it an Island but a really small one making it only small city.

And the second scan he doesn't even destroy the entire thing or even close to that making it mountain my man

neither of these feats are island level my man

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FT wank is at all time high it seems.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: How many times i have to say to you it was a city with hundreds of buildings. And the entire mass of the island was destroyed and this was even before the time skip.

And in the second gif she easily pierced through it the land made such a huge hole without much effort.

The first one is absolutely island level.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: You for nothing better to say other than sank I guess.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 nwname  Moderator

Doesn't that attack rip apart space? Anyway Aldoron no sells

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname said:

Doesn't that attack rip apart space? Anyway Aldoron no sells

It's a conceptual erasure

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: First all it didn't have hundreds of buildings, and city was literally destroyed only the half of it was left, and they didn't completely "destroy" it, plus it was a team effort

It still not Island level or even close that only mountain

Even the first one isn't

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Saying no won't change the fact man

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: @exauce: So I'm kinda confused?

Is Aldoron or is he not planetary via wank and also lowballing is like multi-continental

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can't survive from that.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: @exauce: So I'm kinda confused?

Is Aldoron or is he not planetary via wank and also lowballing is like multi-continental

Planetary is wank and multi-continent is also wank since he has no shown anything on that level actually no one in fairy tail has shown anything in that level

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Yea, One piece only has statements of being planetary or multi-continental

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo:

Both Kaguya and Yhwach are still banned.