Can Aizen reiatsu crush the Naruto verse?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll: Can Aizen reiatsu crush the Naruto verse? (38 votes)

Yes 37%
No 63%

Please note Chakra =/= Reiryoku, and everyone in Naruto verse has little to no resistances to soul manipulation, with reiatsu crush being a passive ability that can target your opponent's soul. So can Aizen reiatsu crush all of Naruto verse? Another thing, verse equalization doesn't automatically grant you abilities that you don't have.

No Caption Provided

• 
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JOVIOLMA  Online

Some Random Ninja's fat mom crush Aizen's soul with the presence of her weight alone.

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How will he crush the narutoverse if he can't even crush Ichigo's civilian friends in ch 410.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

.........wasn't like...one of these made already?? Like what happened to it?lmao

OT: every except for a selected few

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

Some Random Ninja's fat mom crush Aizen's soul with the presence of her weight alone.

XD

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How will he crush the narutoverse if he can't even crush Ichigo's civilian friends in ch 410.

Exactly! People always try to use the excuse of he was toying with them but they still should have been absolutely erased from existence a TATSUKI was able to sense Aizen's power in one of his STRONGER FORMS which makes no sense as she isn't even Unseated Officer Level and Top Tier Captain Level Fighters like Kisuke and Yoruichi couldn't sense his power in one of his WEAKER FORMS!

LichVanAstrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT: Naruto soul crushes the verse. Reason:

Those with powerful chakra could affect the area around them.

For somebody like the Second Hokage, who had immense levels of Chakra, just the act of lifting his finger while charging his chakra up, could actually kill a weaker man. It could destroy Stone just by being around him, and he could cause minor earthquakes.

For Naruto, whose chakra was even more powerful, if he truly wanted to, he could very well just kill the people of Bleachverse by charging his chakra. The people of the Bleachverse have no Chakra and they had no defense against the raw power of it. Even those with spirit energy were hugely affected by spirit energy higher than their own. They were even more affected by it than others, since their bodies are literally made of the energy.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Aristeaus

@animefreak1 said:
@requiemcross said:

Exactly! People always try to use the excuse of he was toying with them but they still should have been absolutely erased from existence a TATSUKI was able to sense Aizen's power in one of his STRONGER FORMS which makes no sense as she isn't even Unseated Officer Level and Top Tier Captain Level Fighters like Kisuke and Yoruichi couldn't sense his power in one of his WEAKER FORMS!

Because that was passive RC. There is a difference between intentional and a passive just from being that strong.

Also important to note that the OP's picture is not Reiatsu crush either. Its just his natural reaitsu being bound in the area around him.

That being said, @ultimatesage (Sorry for the @ my man) and I got to the bottom of this a while ago. If you aren't at least at Aizens power level ( not who would win in a fight ), then you would likely be susceptible

UltimateSage put this at anything under Juubito, and potentially Momoshiki given how he was portrayed. I think its probably closer to anything under Juubidara, but that is just me.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1 said:
@requiemcross said:

Because that was passive RC. There is a difference between intentional and a passive just from being that strong.

Also important to note that the OP's picture is not Reiatsu crush either. Its just his natural reaitsu being bound in the area around him.

That being said, @ultimatesage (Sorry for the @ my man) and I got to the bottom of this a while ago. If you aren't at least at Aizens power level ( not who would win in a fight ), then you would likely be susceptible

UltimateSage put this at anything under Juubito, and potentially Momoshiki given how he was portrayed. I think its probably closer to anything under Juubidara, but that is just me.

No worries, tag me any time. I would say 1 eyed Juubidara as well as he is basically Juubito......just better. 2 eyed and above.....nah.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1 said:
@requiemcross said:

How will you prove your statement? Back in Bleach ch 410, Aizen makes it clear that he intended to kill Ichigo's friends.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Why would he use his sword if he could crush them intentionally? the way I see it, his RC failed to kill them that's why he's raising his sword.Take note also that Asano manage to run.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: That version of Aizen is multiple times weaker than the one being used, and even that version would have disintegrated Ichigo's friends if they came in direct contact with his body. That being said, Aizen can't reiatsu crush the entire Naruto verse. The six paths characters should be able to survive.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How will you prove your statement? Back in Bleach ch 410, Aizen makes it clear that he intended to kill Ichigo's friends.

Why would he use his sword if he could crush them intentionally? the way I see it, his RC failed to kill them that's why he's raising his sword.Take note also that Asano manage to run.

You want me to prove the obvious difference between the two things? Come on now guy. Literally anyone who is familiar with bleach knows the difference. I am also not even remotely being unreasonable here.

As far as his sword... Well, that is one of the worst attempts at a imaginary anti-feat I have ever seen.

He could have used Kido too. Does this mean Ichigo's friends are immune to Hadou: 90, because he raised his sword?

No. Its just what he did.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't believe I am posting obvious stuff like this, but alrighty.

Here you go @requiemcross.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't believe I am posting obvious stuff like this, but alrighty.

Here you go@requiemcross.

So how is that related to ch 410 when Aizen failed to kill Tatsuki with his RC?

@requiemcross said:

You want me to prove the obvious difference between the two things? Come on now guy. Literally anyone who is familiar with bleach knows the difference. I am also not even remotely being unreasonable here.

Then how can you prove that Aizen did not intentionally use his RC when he intended to kill Ichigo's friends?

As far as his sword... Well, that is one of the worst attempts at a imaginary anti-feat I have ever seen.

Then why did he not use RC to intentionally kill Tatsuki in front of him? what proof do you have that he did not even try to use it?

He could have used Kido too. Does this mean Ichigo's friends are immune to Hadou: 90, because he raised his sword?

No. Its just what he did.

How is kido related to the topic? as shown in ch 410, Aizen's RC failed. that's why he stopped using RC again. Otherwise, why did he not use a stronger RC to kill them if he could do it?

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus said:

You asked me to prove the difference between intentional and passive RC. I did that.

@Aristeaus said:
@requiemcross said:

Then how can you prove that Aizen did not intentionally use his RC when he intended to kill Ichigo's friends?

By being even remotely intelligent.

Then why did he not use RC to intentionally kill Tatsuki in front of him? what proof do you have that he did not even try to use it?

Why did he not use Kido? You are asking dumb questions.

How is kido related to the topic? as shown in ch 410, Aizen's RC failed. that's why he stopped using RC again. Otherwise, why did he not use a stronger RC to kill them if he could do it?

Because its pointing out how dumb of a argument you are trying to make.

You do know that Keigo and Tatsuki have spiritual power right?

Also.... Literally the chapter before.

No Caption Provided

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross said:
@Aristeaus said:

You asked me to prove the difference between intentional and passive RC. I did that.

@Aristeaus said:
@requiemcross said:

By being even remotely intelligent.

Why did he not use Kido? You are asking dumb questions.

Because its pointing out how dumb of a argument you are trying to make.

No Caption Provided

1. You asked me to prove the difference between intentional and passive RC. I did that.

And where in those scans did you prove their difference? the way I see it, there's no difference shown. they simply have the same effect.

2. By being even remotely intelligent.

In short, you have no ways to prove that Aizen did not intentionally use his RC when he intended to kill Ichigo's friends.

3. Why did he not use Kido? You are asking dumb questions.

I did not ask that question, my question is why did he not use RC to intentionally kill Tatsuki in front of him? what proof do you have that he did not even try to use it?

if you have no way to prove it, say it, no need to include unrelated topic to the point of discussion or change the question that I ask you.

4. Because its pointing out how dumb of a argument you are trying to make.

Its not a dumb question seeing as Aizen failed to kill tatsuki with his RC. Insulting the commentator won't magically prove your point correct.

So? you do know that half of chakra consist of spiritual power right? compare to those two civilians, shinobi have chakra to fight back.

Yeah, and in the succeeding chapters[410 and above], Aizen's RC failed to kill Tatsuki and the others.

troupemaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, Aizen cannot Reiatsu crush the Narutoverse.

Reiatsu crush has never been put to the test against other forms of energy such as Ki, Nen, Chakra, etc. We can't say that it'll work on these kinds of energies because these energies can be used to coat a user in protective aura which the Reiatsu will have to overcome in order to affect the person to begin with.

Not to mention, we know that Chakra is related to spirit in Naruto. Not only do a lot of translations translate Sakura's description of Chakra to "spirit" (although some translate it to "mental"), but Naruto characters have the ability to interact with souls as has been shown on numerous occasions. When the Edo Tensei of the Fourth War was undone, the Shinobi Alliance interacted with the souls that were ascending. Sasuke interacted with Itachi, Choza interacted with Dan, Naruto interacted with Minato, etc. etc. Naruto has also shown the ability to actually pull his own soul back to his body (as shown when he fought Nagato) in a manner strikingly similar to the Chakra tug-of-war he had with Kurama. We also have instances such as Hagoromo coming back to life literally as a ghost and the previous Hokage being able to see him and talk to him. You really cannot compare Naruto characters to ordinary Bleach fodder in this department at all. It has its fair share of spiritual feats.

And to put the nail in the coffin:

"Kuchiyose Gedou Mazou

Everything is snatched away by the Outher Path's Giant Dragon whirling about!!

Kuchiyose Mazou is the container for the Bijuu chakra, it works as an enslavement jutsu. A dragon is released from the Mazou Kuchiyose, it possess enough power to absorb the Bijuu chakra, with a mere touch ones chakra sticks too it. It's different than the normal summoning blood contract, instead the jutsu user runs the risk of having their life absorbed. Nagato successfully used this Jutsu, because due to his clan's bloodline he possessed a large amount of life energy.

One touch the chakra instantly sticks to the raging dragon."

Fourth Databook page 247

The bolded is referring to Nagato's spirit dragon which he used to defeat the Amegakure shinobi: (We can tell that it's referring to this dragon because it only makes reference to this one dragon and not the nine phantom dragons, and it also mentions that the dragon is "raging" and mentions the fact that the user runs the risk of having their life absorbed, which all describes this scene perfectly)

No Caption Provided

This means that the "souls" we see getting ripped out of those shinobi is actually also Chakra. Don't think those are souls? Look at the Human Path in action (this is confirmed to rip out souls in the databook and Manga):

No Caption Provided

The fodders' "Chakra" and Shizune's soul literally look exactly the same. That pretty much confirms that Chakra is related to soul.

Avatar image for icemanbobbydrak
IcemanBobbyDrak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wtf kind of post is this?

ZeromusEG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reiatsu Crush wank is back ! I missed this one. Now its time to 5d Aizen and multiversal Kenpachi wanks to come back.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And where in those scans did you prove their difference? the way I see it, there's no difference shown. they simply have the same effect.

In short, you have no ways to prove that Aizen did not intentionally use his RC when he intended to kill Ichigo's friends.

I did not ask that question, my question is why did he not use RC to intentionally kill Tatsuki in front of him? what proof do you have that he did not even try to use it?

if you have no way to prove it, say it, no need to include unrelated topic to the point of discussion or change the question that I ask you.

Its not a dumb question seeing as Aizen failed to kill tatsuki with his RC. Insulting the commentator won't magically prove your point correct.

So? you do know that half of chakra consist of spiritual power right? compare to those two civilians, shinobi have chakra to fight back.

Yeah, and in the succeeding chapters[410 and above], Aizen's RC failed to kill Tatsuki and the others.

Jeez man... You are something else.

1: Grimmjow, and the others around Aizen weren't effected by his natural spirit pressure normally. It wasn't until he exerted his power that he was. Hence, the difference. Its pretty obvious.

2: Why didn't Itachi use Izanagi right away on Kabuto? Why didn't Sasuke start with Kirin? Why didn't Madara regain his mortality right away? Why didn't Ichigo use FGT right away? Why didn't literally thousands of things happen in either universe right away?

That is not how story telling works, nor is it a Anti-Feat for any of the characters.

3: Again, that isn't the same thing as RC. Its been presented and shown to you. If you don't accept it, then stop tagging me.

4: Spiritual power "chakra" is not Reiatsu. Hell, spiritual power in Bleach is not Reiatsu... its Reiryoku.

5: Sure. His passive Reiatsu didn't kill her. So what? That is not what is being debated here, nor is it even the version of the character we are debating.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross said:

Jeez man... You are something else.

1: Grimmjow, and the others around Aizen weren't effected by his natural spirit pressure normally. It wasn't until he exerted his power that he was. Hence, the difference. Its pretty obvious.

2: Why didn't Itachi use Izanagi right away on Kabuto? Why didn't Sasuke start with Kirin? Why didn't Madara regain his mortality right away? Why didn't Ichigo use FGT right away? Why didn't literally thousands of things happen in either universe right away?

That is not how story telling works, nor is it a Anti-Feat for any of the characters.

3: Again, that isn't the same thing as RC. Its been presented and shown to you. If you don't accept it, then stop tagging me.

4: Spiritual power "chakra" is not Reiatsu. Hell, spiritual power in Bleach is not Reiatsu... its Reiryoku.

5: Sure. His passive Reiatsu didn't kill her. So what? That is not what is being debated here, nor is it even the version of the character we are debating.

1. Grimmjow, and the others around Aizen weren't effected by his natural spirit pressure normally. It wasn't until he exerted his power that he was. Hence, the difference. Its pretty obvious.

Again, how can you prove your point of the argument? its not that obvious since compare to the scans of ch410 and the scan you provided, there's no real difference to what Aizen did. What ch410 shows is Aizen used his RC and failed to kill Tatsuki and the others while he's intending to kill them.

2. Why didn't Itachi use Izanagi right away on Kabuto? Why didn't Sasuke start with Kirin? Why didn't Madara regain his mortality right away? Why didn't Ichigo use FGT right away? Why didn't literally thousands of things happen in either universe right away?

What are those questions relevance to Aizen failing to kill Tatsuki with his RC in Bleach ch 410?

3. Again, that isn't the same thing as RC. Its been presented and shown to you. If you don't accept it, then stop tagging me.

What? Be clear next time. My question is simple and you can't answer it? You're the one who bring the topic of intentional and unintentional RC. so:

why did he not use RC to intentionally kill Tatsuki in front of him after failing to kill them the first time? what proof do you have that he did not even try to use it?

4. Spiritual power "chakra" is not Reiatsu. Hell, spiritual power in Bleach is not Reiatsu... its Reiryoku.

So? I did not said Chakra is Reiatsu, don't twist my statement:

you do know that half of chakra consist of spiritual power right? compare to those two civilians, shinobi have chakra to fight back.

5.Sure. His passive Reiatsu didn't kill her. So what? That is not what is being debated here, nor is it even the version of the character we are debating.

So? do you have other feats of his RC capable of killing ordinary humans like Tatsuki? if you have post it. Can you show its feats being stronger or weaker than this form of Aizen?

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I already answered half your questions and posted feats that you are still asking me to post. Something is wrong with you.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By Revold

@animefreak1 said:
@requiemcross said:

Yes Captain-level characters like Urahara and Isshin couldn't sense the Reiatsu of his lesser Chrysalis form, only reason why Tatsuki could sense his transcendent form is because Aizen purposely LOWERED it to allow them to be intimidated, which should have gave you the answer to this apparent "nonsensical contradiction". Aizen was surprised because even after lowering it, he still expect his Reiatsu to kill average humans at that distance, but apparently those two are more powerful than average.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By REQUIEMCROSS

@Aristeaus said:

I already answered half your questions and posted feats that you are still asking me to post. Something is wrong with you.

It's actually you. None of your scans proved your point of the argument and you're the one that adds unrelated topics to the argument.

A little recap, you said: "Because that was passive RC. There is a difference between intentional and a passive just from being that strong."

Again, why did he not use his RC to intentionally kill Tatsuki in front of him after failing to kill them the first time? what proof do you have that he did not use his RC intentionally? Aizen clearly stated that he intends to kill them.

No Caption Provided

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold said:
@animefreak1 said:
@requiemcross said:

Yes Captain-level characters like Urahara and Isshin couldn't sense the Reiatsu of his lesser Chrysalis form, only reason why Tatsuki could sense his transcendent form is because Aizen purposely LOWERED it to allow them to be intimidated, which should have gave you the answer to this apparent "nonsensical contradiction". Aizen was surprised because even after lowering it, he still expect his Reiatsu to kill average humans at that distance, but apparently those two are more powerful than average.

None on the scans you provided states that Aizen purposely lowered his transcendent form in order for Tatsuki and the others to sense him and be intimidated.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Revold

@requiemcross said:
@revold said:
@animefreak1 said:
@requiemcross said:

None on the scans you provided states that Aizen purposely lowered his transcendent form in order for Tatsuki and the others to sense him and be intimidated.

Unless you believe that Tatsuki has greater reiatsu than Urahara and Isshin, I don't see any other explanation how she can sense transcendent Aizen but the captain-class duo couldn't sense a lesser form. When Aizen didn't lower his Reiatsu he couldn't be sensed by the passer-by hence killing him.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold said:
@requiemcross said:
@revold said:
@animefreak1 said:
@requiemcross said:

Unless you believe that Tatsuki has greater reiatsu than Urahara and Isshin, I don't see any other explanation how she can sense transcendent Aizen but the captain-class duo couldn't sense a lesser form. When Aizen didn't lower his Reiatsu he couldn't be sensed by the passer-by hence killing him.

How is that related in Aizen failing to kill Tatsuki and the others using his own RC?

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Revold

@requiemcross said:
@revold said:
@requiemcross said:
@revold said:
@animefreak1 said:
@requiemcross said:

How is that related in Aizen failing to kill Tatsuki and the others using his own RC?

Aizen having his Reiatsu purposely lowered to human-sensable level and Tatsuki having greater Reiatsu than average human are the reasons why they didn't die from soul crush.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold said:
@requiemcross said:
@revold said:
@requiemcross said:
@revold said:
@animefreak1 said:
@requiemcross said:

Aizen having his Reiatsu purposely lowered to human-sensable level and Tatsuki having greater Reiatsu than average human are the reasons why they didn't die from soul crush.

Again, None on the scans you provided states that Aizen purposely lowered his transcendent form in order for Tatsuki and the others to sense him and be intimidated. Aizen actually intends to kill them.

No Caption Provided

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Saxz

@requiemcross:

dude Tatsuki has a massive soul manipulation resistance feat from resisting Yammy. She may be fodder but she's far from an average human and actually has some level of reiatsu.

Passive Reiatsu crush like that doesn't one-shot those with resistance it kills gradually

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reiatsu crush is stupid. And yes Aizen can reiatsu crush anybody who can't protect their souls from attacks

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold said:
@requiemcross said:
@revold said:
@requiemcross said:
@revold said:
@animefreak1 said:
@requiemcross said:

Again, None on the scans you provided states that Aizen purposely lowered his transcendent form in order for Tatsuki and the others to sense him and be intimidated. Aizen actually intends to kill them.

No Caption Provided

1. The fact that Tatsuki could sense his Reiatsu/intimated is IN ITSELF proof that Aizen lowered his Reiatsu. Because his lesser form couldn't be sensed by captain-class characters. What do you not understand?

2. Yes he intends to kill them, but he could do that even in this lowered state if he is close enough, as he said any human who comes into contact with him will be erased. That was why he walked towards them intending to kill them without raising his Reiatsu.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold said:
@requiemcross said:
@revold said:
@requiemcross said:
@revold said:
@requiemcross said:
@revold said:
@animefreak1 said:
@requiemcross said:

No Caption Provided

1. The fact that Tatsuki could sense his Reiatsu/intimated is IN ITSELF proof that Aizen lowered his Reiatsu. Because his lesser form couldn't be sensed by captain-class characters. What do you not understand?

2. Yes he intends to kill them, but he could do that even in this lowered state if he is close enough, as he said any human who comes into contact with him will be erased. That was why he walked towards them intending to kill them without raising his Reiatsu.

1. No, that's only your own assumption since it was not confirmed in the manga. It was never stated that Aizen purposely lowered his transcendent form in order for Tatsuki and the others to sense him and be intimidated.

2. Another unverified assumption. It was never stated that Aizen intends to kill them without raising his own Reiatsu. In fact, the chapter shows how he failed to kill them using his own Soul Crash and proceeds to use his own sword to kill them.

mevbi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 mevbi  Online

I already made the same thread

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone below juubito

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Revold

@requiemcross said:
@revold said:
@requiemcross said:
@revold said:
@requiemcross said:
@revold said:
@requiemcross said:
@revold said:
@animefreak1 said:
@requiemcross said:

No Caption Provided

1. No, that's only your own assumption since it was not confirmed in the manga. It was never stated that Aizen purposely lowered his transcendent form in order for Tatsuki and the others to sense him and be intimidated.

2. Another unverified assumption. It was never stated that Aizen intends to kill them without raising his own Reiatsu. In fact, the chapter shows how he failed to kill them using his own Soul Crash and proceeds to use his own sword to kill them.

1. No it's not directly stated, but that doesn't make it an assumption because it is a logical deduction. If you don't accept it, you come and explain how Tatsuki could sense the Reiatsu of a form greater than the form captain-levels couldn't sense. If you can't come up with an alternative explanation, accept the logical consequence that Aizen must have lowered his Reiatsu.

2. You realise I can play the same game that whatever you just said are unverified assumptions. Neither of us can prove what Aizen was planning to do, and your "raise sword" scan doesn't prove anything because the next chapter shows that he isn't going to slash them, and neither did he directly state he was going to either (which by your logic makes whatever you said also an "assumption"). But what we do know for a fact is that Aizen lowered his Reiatsu (see point 1), and that's good enough. Whatever point you are trying to make here about Aizen can't kill them with Soul Crush simply because he raised his sword are automatically overruled by what I said in Point 1 because what I said are undeniable facts which are infinitely less assumptious than your "raise sword" argument.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He still can't........

And Naruto still soul crushes the verse himself for this reason:

Those with powerful chakra could affect the area around them.

For somebody like the Second Hokage, who had immense levels of Chakra, just the act of lifting his finger while charging his chakra up, could actually kill a weaker man. It could destroy Stone just by being around him, and he could cause minor earthquakes.

For Naruto, whose chakra was even more powerful, if he truly wanted to, he could very well just kill the people of Bleachverse by charging his chakra. The people of the Bleachverse have no Chakra and they had no defense against the raw power of it. Even those with spirit energy were hugely affected by spirit energy higher than their own. They were even more affected by it than others, since their bodies are literally made of the energy.

Avatar image for narutoisplanetlevel
NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach is still irrelevant nowadays there’s your answer

ZeromusEG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach is still irrelevant nowadays there’s your answer

What is Bleach? Some new marvel movie ?

Avatar image for narutoisplanetlevel
NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Undre

@requiemcross: aizen did lower his reastu the fact that a human could sense him is enough

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Humans and shimigami could only sense aizen if he lowered his power.

Base aizen could soul crush grimmjow with a glance

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they can soul crush other verses like Fairy Tail, One Piece or SD7 too, then nothing speak against it.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, he can. No one in NARUTO has the necessary spiritual power to resist him.

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers