Can a morals off Thor one shot Immortal Hulk ?

• 133 results
Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Underfire47

@yousmokeweed: Everything is up to debate, Thor has fought Thing while morals off and mind controlled and he didn't dismember him.

Earth 11035 shows what happens if Thor seriously fights Thing, which won't typically happen in 616

That's not how this works, otherwise we could use Thor getting killed by Rogue in alternate reality, getting killed by Hyperion in alternate reality, getting killed by Deadpool in alternate reality, getting killed by Punisher in alternate reality, getting killed by Absorbing Man in alternate reality, etc... to say this is what would happen if these characters went all out on him.

This pic cements the points from above.

Even if it does it really doesn't have anything to do with this thread as we are getting off-track.

YouSmokeWeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By YouSmokeWeed
@underfire47 said:

@yousmokeweed: Everything is up to debate, Thor has fought Thing while morals off and mind controlled and he didn't dismember him.

Earth 11035 shows what happens if Thor seriously fights Thing, which won't typically happen in 616

That's not how this works, otherwise we could use Thor getting killed by Rogue in alternate reality, getting killed by Hyperion in alternate reality, getting killed by Deadpool in alternate reality, getting killed by Punisher in alternate reality, getting killed by Absorbing Man in alternate reality, etc... to say this is what would happen if these characters went all out on him.

True, that's why there's this pic as well, it cements the other 2 points. 616 Thor can't go murder stomping Thing, that ain't in his character but there are exceptions such as this pic right here.

No Caption Provided

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yousmokeweed: You are just repeating yourself now over and over and the point is irrelevant to the thread.

YouSmokeWeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By YouSmokeWeed

@underfire47 said:

@yousmokeweed: You are just repeating yourself now over and over and the point is irrelevant to the thread.

Cause u can't refute my point, there is no need for me to bring other scans.

All u got is Thing cheapshotting Thor. Cheapshots are meaningless, they are not relevant in regards to power lvls. Thor can one shot Thing lvl beings without his hammer if he cheap shots. This debate is over.

No Caption Provided

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yousmokeweed: Your are still repeating your point and going off topic, you are harping on Thing because morals off Thor doesn't have the same success with Hulk, who the thread is about.

YouSmokeWeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yousmokeweed: Your are still repeating your point and going off topic, you are harping on Thing because morals off Thor doesn't have the same success with Hulk, who the thread is about.

Just look at how powerful Thor villains are compared to Hulk villains.

Also, Thor murder stomps Hulk. His regular attacks are Godblast lvl.

He went from being able to dismember Thing with Mjolnir to being able to dismember Galactus with Mjolnir.

No Caption Provided
Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Underfire47

@yousmokeweed: Just look at how powerful Thor villains are compared to Hulk villains.

That's not an argument, not to mention that the most powerful villain in all of Marvel is a Hulk villain, so that defeats your own point lol.

LOL, no they are not, if they are i guess Hulk has tanked Godblast level attacks a dozen times.

He went from being able to dismember Thing with Mjolnir to being able to dismember Galactus with Mjolnir.

That's Odin Force Thor with the power cosmic.... And that was a hungry Galactus that was beaten up, weakened and missing an arm

No Caption Provided

YouSmokeWeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yousmokeweed: Just look at how powerful Thor villains are compared to Hulk villains.

That's not an argument, not to mention that the most powerful villain in all of Marvel is a Hulk villain, so that defeats your own point lol.

LOL, no they are not, if they are i guess Hulk has tanked Godblast level attacks a dozen times.

That's Odin Force Thor with the power cosmic.... And that was a hungry Galactus that was beaten up, weakened and missing an arm

U do realize hungry Galactus is way above Hulk right? Or do u think Hulk beats Galactus?🤣

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yousmokeweed: I honestly am not sure if you are trolling me at this point or genuinely don't know the context of things you are talking about, so let me repeat. The Thor in that scan you posted that damaged Galactus was amped by the Odin Force and the Power Cosmic, it has nothing to do with regular Thor.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My brother can only win with a full-power Godblast.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By byondeon

@underfire47: Hulk was unconcious after he got slapped to space by Thor. Then you have to take into account that he was not at full power and exhausted at the time. He was far from at full power.

You said Thor already got smacked by Immortal Hulk, which I agree, but Thor was at literally the weakest he has ever been at that time.

Pre-Aaron Thor would absolutely smack Immortal Hulk. Thor have always held back, while fighting any hero. He have shown that if he wants, he can dish out damage enough that would One-Shot Hulk. However I don't think he would kill Hulk in one blow, would take a few and not really physical attacks.

I literally said WHEN. On the panels you commented on. Thor at that time wasn't at his full power and he literally KOed Hulk in a few blows, when Hulk was above his normal levels.

Thor have never gone all out against the Hulk though. He has literally beaten Hulk when getting serious all their fights. There is a reason why Thor have more wins over Hulk. 7 to 3 if I am not mistaken.

While I do think that Hulk would grow above Thor the longer they fight, if Thor fights with the intent to KO Hulk as fast as possible, he is doing that fairly quickly. I am not saying he one-shots Hulk with a straight up punch without Mjolnir, but with Mjolnir, he definitely could if going all out.

YouSmokeWeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yousmokeweed: I honestly am not sure if you are trolling me at this point or genuinely don't know the context of things you are talking about, so let me repeat. The Thor in that scan you posted that damaged Galactus was amped by the Odin Force and the Power Cosmic, it has nothing to do with regular Thor.

Thor turned off the power cosmic & tanked fed Galactus attacks & matched him evenly. Current Thor shreds Hulk even without cosmic power.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Cognitive

With god blast? Yes. Otherwise he gets a broken skull again.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Underfire47

@byondeon: Hulk was unconcious after he got slapped to space by Thor. Then you have to take into account that he was not at full power and exhausted at the time. He was far from at full power.

Where is the proof that he was KO'd there? Where does it say Thor was exhausted at the time? He exhausted himself when he used a super powerful attack on Hulk just to BFR him when he admitted he couldn't beat him.

You said Thor already got smacked by Immortal Hulk, which I agree, but Thor was at literally the weakest he has ever been at that time.

Was Thors durability affected at the time? And if it was where is it mentioned that it is weaker than before?

Pre-Aaron Thor would absolutely smack Immortal Hulk. Thor have always held back, while fighting any hero. He have shown that if he wants, he can dish out damage enough that would One-Shot Hulk. However I don't think he would kill Hulk in one blow, would take a few and not really physical attacks.

Some of the best feats Thor has gotten was under Aaron a morals off pre-Aaron Thor has fought weaker versions of Hulk while morals off on 4 occasions and he didn't one-shot any of them

1st Worthy Thor vs pre-core breach Savage Hulk

• Thor: I Say thee nay. This is no mere battle, no mere contest! Your mindless rampage must be halted for ALL TIME! Yes i shall use Mljonir, I shall use every weapon, every power at my disposal to best thee!
  • Result: Both Hulk and Thor knock each other out at one point during the fight.

2nd scan Worthy Thor vs Mindless Hulk

• Thor: Have at thee Hulk, TO THE DEATH!
  • Narration: Not holding back, Thor strikes.
  • Result: stalemate, neither beat the other and Strange broke up the fight before it could end.

3rd scan Warrior Madness Thor vs Professor Hulk when he lost his mind

• Thor: KILL YOU!
  • Result: Hulk, BFR'd Thor and the fight was ultimately a stalemate.

4th scan Worthy Thor vs NulHulk

• Thor: And now you DIE!!!
  • Result: Thor BFR's Hulk after admitting he couldn't defeat him and was seconds away from losing the fight to him.

On top of that Hulk has been mentioned to hold back way more than Thor becuase not only are there incarnations of Hulk that hold back, Banner also holds back Hulk and if Banner were to truly stop holding back, we would get to see what a Hulk with limitless power would really look like

No Caption Provided

and how that possibility might look like

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I literally said WHEN. On the panels you commented on. Thor at that time wasn't at his full power and he literally KOed Hulk in a few blows, when Hulk was above his normal levels.

Again show me where it says Thor wasn't at full power there. He never KO'd Hulk, he literally admitted to him he couldn't beat him and he was literally trying to kill him there, he hurt himself more hitting Hulk than he did hurting Hulk. Also Hulk was not above normal levels, he was taken over by Nul who was in the driver seat which made him a lot weaker, weak to the point of getting hurt by Spider-woman of all people, getting ragdolled by Captain Marvel and getting hurt and stunned by Hawkeye.

Thor have never gone all out against the Hulk though. He has literally beaten Hulk when getting serious all their fights. There is a reason why Thor have more wins over Hulk. 7 to 3 if I am not mistaken.

That's literally not true as the 4 examples i already posted prove. Tell me all the times he has beaten Hulk when serious in their fights? Thor doesn't have more wins than Thor, Hulk actually has more wins and once again you fail to cite me those wins.

While I do think that Hulk would grow above Thor the longer they fight, if Thor fights with the intent to KO Hulk as fast as possible, he is doing that fairly quickly. I am not saying he one-shots Hulk with a straight up punch without Mjolnir, but with Mjolnir, he definitely could if going all out.

Depends on the versions and circumstances/context, if Hulk was also going all out then he would have an easier time KOing Thor than vice versa as we have already seen in the comic, anyway in a few months we will likely see cosmic Thor fight Hulk again, as Ewing has said the Avengers will go after Hulk again, so we will see how he does then.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yes. Hulk wankers will never let Thor alone!

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Underfire47

@yousmokeweed said:
@underfire47 said:

Thor turned off the power cosmic & tanked fed Galactus attacks & matched him evenly. Current Thor shreds Hulk even without cosmic power.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hulk has tanked a blast from Galactus and so has Thing and plenty of other heroes, Galactus wasn't even trying to take out Thor there but force him to serve him. Current Thor has shown nothing to suggest he could shred Hulk considering Hulk already one-shot him and broke his skull, either way we will see how Thor will do against Hulk again since he will be fighting Hulk together with the Avengers in a few months, maybe he does better this time.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. Hulk wankers will never let Thor alone!

The projection lol.

YouSmokeWeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yousmokeweed said:
@underfire47 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hulk has tanked a blast from Galactus and so has Thing, Galactus wasn't even trying to take out Thor there but force him to serve him. Current Thor has shown nothing to suggest he could shred Hulk considering Hulk already one-shot him and broke his skull, either way we will see how Thor will do against Hulk again since he will be fighting Hulk together with the Avengers in a few months, maybe he does better this time.

Hulk tanked blast from very special planet fed Galactus & he casually blocked Galactus blast afterwards? Impressive. Doubt it. But I can't w8 for u to post the scan.

No Caption Provided

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yousmokeweed: Sure

No Caption Provided

Unfortunately Hulk doesn't carry magical weapons with him to block blasts for him, like Thor does, but he has tanked a blast and walked through it that Thor couldn't while standing right next to Hulk

Risk0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has one shot Savage Hulk and Worthy Hulk before with lightning going all out. Maybe, just depends.

YouSmokeWeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yousmokeweed: Sure

No Caption Provided

Unfortunately Hulk doesn't carry magical weapons with him to block blasts for him, like Thor does, but he has tanked a blast and walked through it that Thor couldn't while standing right next to Hulk

Galactus wasn't fed during Secret Wars, especially not with very special planet. All Hulk needs is to block a punch from Galactus, no need to block blasts.

Don't even know who that woman is, that comic has low quality feel to it, don't think Marvel writers recognize her character. She gives off Thanos lackey vibes.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yousmokeweed: Hulk was also weaker than he ever was there and Galactus was trying to kill him, unlike with Thor who he was just trying to force to serve him, why would he need to block a punch?

She is an Elder of the universe, she took out Thor and Champion with a blast but Hulk managed to walk through it, Marvel writers made her character, how would they not recognize her? This is a very silly excuse lol.

YouSmokeWeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By YouSmokeWeed

@underfire47:

You, Galactus ain't trying to kill Thor.
Me, Thor ain't trying to kill Hulk when they fight.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47:

You, Galactus ain't trying to kill Thor.
Me, Thor ain't trying to kill Hulk when they fight.

You: Thor aint trying to kill Hulk when they fight.

Thor:

1st Worthy Thor vs pre-core breach Savage Hulk

• Thor: I Say thee nay. This is no mere battle, no mere contest! Your mindless rampage must be halted for ALL TIME! Yes i shall use Mljonir, I shall use every weapon, every power at my disposal to best thee!
  • Result: Both Hulk and Thor knock each other out at one point during the fight.

2nd scan Worthy Thor vs Mindless Hulk

• Thor: Have at thee Hulk, TO THE DEATH!
  • Narration: Not holding back, Thor strikes.
  • Result: stalemate, neither beat the other and Strange broke up the fight before it could end.

3rd scan Warrior Madness Thor vs Professor Hulk when he lost his mind

• Thor: KILL YOU!
  • Result: Hulk, BFR'd Thor and the fight was ultimately a stalemate.

4th scan Worthy Thor vs NulHulk

• Thor: And now you DIE!!!
  • Result: Thor BFR's Hulk after admitting he couldn't defeat him and was seconds away from losing the fight to him.
YouSmokeWeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By YouSmokeWeed

@underfire47: I posted scans of Thor admitting he holds back against earthly foes. I'll post tommorow(on phone right now) pic of Thor stalemating Hulk in a physical brawl, no Mjolnir involved. That will show how Thor never goes all out when smashing Hulk with Mjolnir.

Some think Immortal Hulk is much stronger than Savage Hulk, but that's not true. Thing KOd Hulk in one on one. Thor is much stronger than Thing as I previously shown.

If I forget remind me to post the pic of Thor stalemating Hulk for an hour without Mjolnir.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Underfire47

@yousmokeweed: And yet i posted 4 scans where Thor doesn't hold back against Hulk and in 3 of those he literally tries to kill him. That's a scan from almost 40 years ago, since then Hulk has had permanent buffs that amped his strength higher than ever before

No Caption Provided

Even before this amp Thor already said Hulk is probably stronger than him and the narration agrees that Hulk is likely stronger

On top of that Hulk has overpowered Ironman and Thor trying to hold him down at the same time

and has overpowered both Hercules and Jane Thor(both Thors physical equals) just by flexing his muscles

Here is the script confirming they were trying their all to restrain him

Immortal Hulk is stronger than Savage Hulk according to Thor himself

No Caption Provided

Thing KO'd Hulk while under specific context like Hulk being mindcontrolled, Hulk running into him, Thing having a vibranium ring, etc... this is all redundant as Hulk has one-shot Thor and broken his skull already. So enough with the ABC logic otherwise i could use Captain Marvel KOing Thor in a 1v1.

and then compare it to how casually Hulk one-shot her

And come to the same conclusion that Hulk would fodderize Thor again, but that's not how debates should work. I can post that pic for you here

No Caption Provided

But it's completely irrelevant to modern Hulk, let alone Immortal Hulk.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup. Thor always holds back against everybody and when he stops holding back he can stomp everybody.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Good job Thor.

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about Warrior Madness Thor?

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

I find it funny people have to legitimately argue thor hits harder than thing now.

Feat wise thing has yet to punch people through planets or attack so hard moons get destroyed in the far distance. It’s safe to say unless thing is now outputting moon - planet lvl attacks thor hits harder. I think people should look at the feats more instead of the scaling bc marvel scaling isn’t always the best.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

said:

Yup. Thor always holds back against everybody and when he stops holding back he can stomp everybody.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Good job Thor.

Thor is pretty much, on New 52/Rebirth Wonder Woman level now, (at least is what seems)

But all serious, I like thor this way, not so powerful in Silver Surfer levels. If I would write him I would put him at Multi Continental level. Maybe Moon level at his highest strike with Mjolnir! He wouldn't even have Godblast (OP and idiotic)

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc63aec061e5
deactivated-5fc63aec061e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Ben KOing the shiz out of Immortal Hulk has some context. From what I understood, it isn't Ben's all out punch that KO'd the Hulk but Puppet Master losing his control over Hulk's mind. Ben's punch hit quite hard yes as he had a vibranium ring intact but it wasn't what KO'd the Hulk ; the punch broke the mind control and the break of mind control made the Hulk collapse. I can remember that a similar incident happened between Hyperion and Hulk where Abyss was invovled.

OT : Anyway, The Thing lasting for over 30 mins against Immortal Hulk is the most terrible kind of PIS(well, what more can we expect in a Fantastic Four arc) If Immortal Hulk delivering Thor a skull-crushing finale is legit (which I believe is) then the Thing lasting that long against Immortal Hulk was nothing more than fan service and the CIS surrounding the Thing (muh... willpower and no surrender)

I don't see Thor one-shotting Immortal Hulk with his most powerful physical strike unless it is massively amped/infused with his planetary level lightning. Maybe a Godblast could have worked but it seem that the overpowered attack no longer exists.

Unless Thor amps his strike with planetary level lightning, I don't see him outright one-shotting Immortal Hulk

GreyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By GreyBoi

No. Amped bloodlusted Thor, while amping his strikes with lightning, failed to one-shot weakened Rulk and Skaar, who are both weaker than even Savage or Professor Hulk, despite the fact that he sneak attacked them from behind.

Also, why are people seriously using Thor's feat of cracking the distant Moon with repeated strikes that were breaking his arm when it's literally the same type of feat as Thing one-shotting IH while breaking his arm or Namor bloodying Thanos and breaking every bone in his arm in the process - either an outlier or a feat he would never ever replicate under normal circumstances? Not to mention, all he did was make a country-sized crack, it's not even an impressive feat.