Can a morals off Thor one shot Immortal Hulk ?

• 133 results
Fanboy7mode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fanboy7mode

Assuming Thor is all out

It's worthy Thor by the way

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebab2b43ed4e
deactivated-5ebab2b43ed4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol no since he hasn’t been able to one shot Hulk before in any of their fights.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could one-shot him with a God-blast, nothing else.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordamn: Hulk one-shotting Thor is not the reason why Thor can’t one-shot Hulk, that makes no sense.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordamn: No, it doesn’t make sense because this isn’t a fight, Thor is just trying to one-shot Hulk. By your logic, Hulk can’t one-shot Wolverine because Wolverine has one-shotted Hulk. I agree with your answer, I just don’t agree with the logic you used to come up with the answer.

How am I meant to know that you wrote that message before the OP was edited? You wrote your message one minute after the thread was created.

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, Hulk is too tough.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By byondeon

I assume you don't mean current one, because while current one is worthy, he isn't one-shotting Hulk currently.

Thor definitely can and will one-shot Hulk if he want to. Thor have 2 losses against Hulk, and those losses comes with Hulk using Thor's hammer against him (I am talking canon comics only where there actually was a fight and not an imaginary fight that never happened). Thor have way more wins. And those wins comes from him holding back while fighting Hulk.

Thor would one-shot Hulk, but Hulk would get back up after a while. Unless Thor deems him unworthy of living and then kill him with a one-shot.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

MCU Thor with Stormbreaker + Lightning cloak would fodderise

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No, his durability and healing factor are too much.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

I would say no

Like Jay said other than godblast thor doesn't have many options to one shot any herald tier heroes

Unless you are low tier herald like hypreion and blue marvel

Avatar image for deactivated-5d07416730d08
deactivated-5d07416730d08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Zeus couldn't then Thor definitely can't.

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Immortal hulk has to great of a healing factor imo. But if it was a godblast or when he broke through celestial armor or was hitting Gor. I could see it then, but i think the hulk would be up again from those physical strikes.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Battle123axe

@byondeon said:

I assume you don't mean current one, because while current one is worthy, he isn't one-shotting Hulk currently.

Thor definitely can and will one-shot Hulk if he want to. Thor have 2 losses against Hulk, and those losses comes with Hulk using Thor's hammer against him (I am talking canon comics only where there actually was a fight and not an imaginary fight that never happened). Thor have way more wins. And those wins comes from him holding back while fighting Hulk.

Thor would one-shot Hulk, but Hulk would get back up after a while. Unless Thor deems him unworthy of living and then kill him with a one-shot.

>ignores the several times that thor has openly said that he isn't holding back and going for the kill and still doesn't beat, much less oneshot hulk, also ignoring that one cannot hold back durability and hulk has beat the shit out of thor

>says Thor has way more wins, something that is objectively false

>ignores the fact that pre-core breach hulk was consistently thor's peer in a fight, and hulk has gotten a permanent amp since then

>dismisses Hulk's on-panel KO wins because with two of them he used a hammer (which is irrelevant, considering that if thor can't learn to not get slapped with his hammer, Hulk'll keep winning by using it)

>ignores the two times Hulk has oneshot thor, including the time that happened with the version talked about in this thread

>says thor can kill the immortal hulk.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. He's tried, and it's failed other than a non-canon comic with grey hulk IIRC and an outlier where he sucker blasted him with a lightning strike.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 takenstew22  Moderator

@jay_z94 said:

He could one-shot him with a God-blast, nothing else.

This. Thor has fought Hulk numerous times and none of his blows were able to oneshot him, except that one time where he K.O.'d him with a lightning strike. His physicals are about equal to Savage Hulk, which I think is weaker than Immortal Hulk. Energy absorption and Godblast is the only way. Maybe even an anti-force blast if he shoves it in his mouth.

Joca19p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Thor throws Mjolnir at MFTL, maybe he can do it.

WhyZoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Different Thors can one shot Hulk by many different ways. The thing is he always prefers to fight which leads us to the obvious answer - if he could he would, but he can't, so he shan't.

Avatar image for deactivated-61469eb5765d0
deactivated-61469eb5765d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Thor throws Mjolnir at MFTL, maybe he can do it.

that should be his go to move for nearly every other character

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God-Blast, Thermo-blast and probably Anti-force too will do the thing.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not physically or with a lightning blast

Avatar image for heymanimjusthereforfun
heymanimjusthereforfun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming stuff like God-Blast or etc. Probably yes. Might not kill him though due to his regeneration. But its definitely gonna K.O him for a while.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huko said:

@ordinaryalan says not a battle

Lol my reputation precedes me. I mean yeah the question the OP is asking isn't in itself a battle. But if OP just wants to pit a morals off Thor against Immortal Hulk then go for it, assuming it hasn't been done before. Although it's not like there's a shortage of Hulk vs Thor battles made...

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Definitely.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely.

?

Hercules hurt his hand punching Immortal hulk, then both him and Jane thor failed to stop him while explicitly using all their strength.

Then there's the myriad of times an explicitly bloodlusted thor has hit Hulk and failed to oneshot him.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Excluding the god blast? Lol nope

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 takenstew22  Moderator

Godblast does it. As for Mjolnir's striking, if Thor times it right and hits him in the face REALLY damn hard, I can see it happening like Thing did.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If thing can KO hulk why is Thor’s ability even in question

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godblast could do it but hulks regen could save him

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing literally hit harder than he’s ever hit, with a vibranium ring, shattering everything in his hand, in a fight where Sean Isakke said Mjolnir would only leave cracks. All this to KO hulk for a minute while thing was out for a week.

Jane Thor and Hercules failed to stop Thor while going all out and herc hurt his hand on hulk’s face, in what universe is Thor oneshotting him, because it certainly isn’t the one where Thor said he’s not holding back against hulk several times and failed to.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: the man argument for Thor one shotting hulk is godblast so take that as what you well

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By blackspidey2099

@battle123axe said:
@blackspidey2099 said:

Definitely.

?

Hercules hurt his hand punching Immortal hulk, then both him and Jane thor failed to stop him while explicitly using all their strength.

Then there's the myriad of times an explicitly bloodlusted thor has hit Hulk and failed to oneshot him.

Right, and Immortal Hulk has also been taken out by sun lamps and Ben Grimm. I'm not trying to lowball, but let's not just use his absolute best feats and ignore the low end feats he also has. There's nothing to suggest that Immortal Hulk could take Thor's most powerful attacks, which he's never used on Hulk to date. Of course, I don't think any sane writer would actually have that occur in an official comic book, because it messes up one of Marvel's best rivalries, but based on feats I think it's certainly a possibility. Especially when you consider that many of Thor's attacks emit enough light to turn Devil Hulk into Banner before vaporizing him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing literally hit harder than he’s ever hit, with a vibranium ring, shattering everything in his hand, in a fight where Sean Isakke said Mjolnir would only leave cracks. All this to KO hulk for a minute while thing was out for a week.

Jane Thor and Hercules failed to stop Thor while going all out and herc hurt his hand on hulk’s face, in what universe is Thor oneshotting him, because it certainly isn’t the one where Thor said he’s not holding back against hulk several times and failed to.

This, Thor would need his best to replicate if he can.

Assuming this is worthy Thor and not the current Herald All Father one.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhoudini: Actually Thor one shot hulk with lightning before so that's out the window now

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: Thor has one shot hulk with lightning before and you make a good point Thor going all out with his raw power should be more then enough to do it

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe said:
@blackspidey2099 said:

Definitely.

?

Right, and Immortal Hulk has also been taken out by sun lamps and Ben Grimm. I'm not trying to lowball, but let's not just use his absolute best feats and ignore the low end feats he also has. There's nothing to suggest that Immortal Hulk could take Thor's most powerful attacks, which he's never used on Hulk to date. Of course, I don't think any sane writer would actually have that occur in an official comic book, because it messes up one of Marvel's best rivalries, but based on feats I think it's certainly a possibility. Especially when you consider that many of Thor's attacks emit enough light to turn Devil Hulk into Banner before vaporizing him.

He has a weakness to sunlight comparable if not worse to superman's to kryptonite so no surprise there, idk what you wanted to do by bringing it uo

It was ben grimm's literal best hit he's ever thrown by far, in a fight where the artist stated that mjolnir would only crack his skin, Ben hit hulk with a vibranium ring so hard he shattered all the skin on his arm. I mean ben literally threw a no holds barred elbow using his boxing skill into hulk's nose and hulk said he "barely felt" that. Ben was wholly unable to do damage to hulk other than a drop or two of blood the whole fight, that punch isn't a low showing because it's not scalable to anything else has done. Hell, this is the same writer that had Grimm take a blast that could split a planet and break a staff that held the power cosmic, that's not a low showing.

Immortal Hulk shrugged off blows to the face from Weapon H, Current She Hulk, Berserker units (where the prototype could go toe to toe with unworthy Thor for over an issue and had to be BFR'ed to be beat), an elder of the universe, mjolnir to the dick, hell i'm confused at what you mean by low end feats considering that this hulk has very few, if any...

I'm not saying he's tanking something like the godblast or the anti-force, but other than some one-off attack that thor pulls out of his ass, thor isn't oneshotting hulk for shit with a mjolnir hit or a lightning bolt, considering a bloodlusted thor has explicitly failed to do so time after time again.

And that's assuming he doesn't just heal from the hole the godblast or whatever punches in him, which he clearly has the healing capability to do.

Also "light" isn't what's going to do it, hell not only is current immortal hulk able to exist with somewhat less power under the sun, but it's specifically sunlight and the ensuing EM cocktail that took him out previously, otherwise he shrugged off light from Hulkbuster repulsors to the face on two separate occasions twice, vision's best solar beams (ironically), and living lightning who's floored gladiator exahausted himself on hulk's body and was completely no-sold.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: Thor has one shot hulk with lightning before and you make a good point Thor going all out with his raw power should be more then enough to do it

and he's also failed to do so time after time again, even when explicitly bloodlusted.... Consistency is not on your side here

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: Okay, I never said Thor is going to one-shot Immortal Hulk by punching him in the face or anything like that. I literally said that it would have to be one of his more powerful attacks which he hasn't used on Hulk ever before. So I'm not sure why you're disagreeing with me.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: Okay, I never said Thor is going to one-shot Immortal Hulk by punching him in the face or anything like that. I literally said that it would have to be one of his more powerful attacks which he hasn't used on Hulk ever before. So I'm not sure why you're disagreeing with me.

Yeah but his most powerful attacks i've seen would just blow a hole through him, I haven't seen a thor attack on the scale required to just wipe him out.

freestyler1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers