• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by UltraShaggy (1014 posts) 1 month, 4 days ago

Poll: Can a composite HST Character beat Composite Goku ? (34 votes)

Yes 12%
No 12%
Composite Goku stomp 44%
HST composite stomp 15%
This thread is the part of Chair sama's plan . 18%

Rules : Only Canonic feats etc . For the composite HST character the Prime Soul King is not included .

Avatar image for cocoussybreaker
#1 Posted by CocoUssyBreaker (1949 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime Soul King is not included .

#2 Posted by Standardized (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite goku isn't needed to stomp a composite hst character.

#3 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

If you're a firm believer of Higher stats = immunity to hax then no

Otherwise yes, rather easily if Goku is in character.

#4 Posted by BrainDrain (424 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing as a composite HST character can't be physically put down, can attack without a body, and has to be sealed. Most definitely.

#5 Posted by Standardized (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing as a composite HST character can't be physically put down, can attack without a body, and has to be sealed. Most definitely.

Mafuba? Hakai?

#6 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@braindrain said:

Mafuba? Hakai?

Hakai doesn't work against immortals, Mafuba requires prep.

#7 Posted by Arthur_Morgan (296 posts) - - Show Bio

normal goku can.

#8 Edited by Standardized (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil said:
@standardized said:

Mafuba? Hakai?

Who's survived having their soul erased along with having their physical body completely destroyed?

What do you mean mafuba requires prep? It only requires something them to be sealed inside of something.

#9 Posted by BrainDrain (424 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@standardized

@limitlesssigil said:

Mafuba? Hakai?

Who's survived having their soul erased along with having their physical body completely destroyed?

No Caption Provided

Give up, composite HST has a dozen or so immortals

What do you mean mafuba requires prep? It only requires something them to be sealed inside of something.

And Goku usually carries around such an object with him? No, hence it requires prep or prior knowledge.

#11 Posted by ourmanuel (11970 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by Standardized (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

@standardized

@limitlesssigil said:

Mafuba? Hakai?

No Caption Provided

And Goku usually carries around such an object with him? No, hence it requires prep or prior knowledge.

Being called immortal means nothing. Show feats of them coming back from having their soul destroyed and their phyiscal bodies being completely destroyed.

This is composite canon goku so yes he should have the sealing jar on hand.

#13 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@standardized said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@standardized

@limitlesssigil said:

Mafuba? Hakai?

No Caption Provided

Being called immortal means nothing. Show feats of them coming back from having their soul destroyed and their phyiscal bodies being completely destroyed.

Yes it does, Beerus literally says Hakai can't kill an immortal, nothing you say is going to change that.

I don't think that's how composite works, regardless, even if Goku does have the sealing jar, he still loses. There is so much hax in the HST that he can't overcome.

#14 Posted by Rabii99 (1901 posts) - - Show Bio

Almighty+Kamui GG.

#15 Posted by Standardized (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

@standardized said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@standardized

@limitlesssigil said:

Mafuba? Hakai?

No Caption Provided

Yes it does, Beerus literally says Hakai can't kill an immortal, nothing you say is going to change that.

I don't think that's how composite works, regardless, even if Goku does have the sealing jar, he still loses. There is so much hax in the HST that he can't overcome.

Beerus is stating that hakai doesn't work on Db immortals. You need to show feats that a composite hst character can come back from having they're soul erased.

I was always under the impression that composite means that they get access to all of the gear they've used, transformations etc.

#16 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil said:

@standardized said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@standardized

@limitlesssigil said:

Mafuba? Hakai?

No Caption Provided

Beerus is stating that hakai doesn't work on Db immortals. You need to show feats that a composite hst character can come back from having they're soul erased.

Proof of this? He's talking about anyone immortal in general. And if you really want to go there, Aizen is considered immortal in a verse that uses soul based attacks.

I was always under the impression that composite means that they get access to all of the gear they've used, transformations etc.

Regardless, he still loses even if he is given the jar.

#18 Edited by Wanderez (1959 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil @standardized: Aizen got erased by Mugetsu, which is supported by an on panel feat and multiple statements, even lore. With his soul being essentialy his body, you've got a character that got his body and soul completely destroyed. Also, Goku would most likely go for h2h anyways.

#19 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18103 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil said:

#20 Edited by GXrevs06 (4789 posts) - - Show Bio

How is Goku even touching HST with Kamui active?

#21 Posted by Wanderez (1959 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06: Shinigami who can interact with intangible objects couldnt interact with Lille. I wonder if Hakai would even work.

#22 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1690 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite HST contains the power of Loyd Lloyd and Royd Lloyd automatic win.

Composite HST is a better version of Protege (Earth-691) from marvel

#23 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1690 posts) - - Show Bio

@standardized: Hakai is reflected back onto Goku using The antithesis

#24 Posted by Standardized (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

@standardized: Aizen got erased by Mugetsu, which is supported by an on panel feat and multiple statements, even lore. With his soul being essentialy his body, you've got a character that got his body and soul completely destroyed. Also, Goku would most likely go for h2h anyways.

Can you post scans?

#25 Posted by Wanderez (1959 posts) - - Show Bio

@whatamiseeing: Doesnt that consider the character with antithesis survives? Isnt Goku resistant to existence erasure anyways?

#26 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: Why is Goku resistant to existence erasure?

#27 Posted by Wanderez (1959 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:
@limitlesssigil said:

IIRC he overpowered it? Might be wrong tho.

Nah, I think he overpowered a small portion of Sidra's destruction energy, I can't remember 100% either though to be honest.

#29 Edited by Wanderez (1959 posts) - - Show Bio
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

As you can see, after Aizen got hit by Mugetsu he was visibly gone. Although, that usually isnt enough to determine to what extend one's visibly gone.

No Caption Provided

"All returns to nothing" as we watch Mugetsu obliterate Aizen.

Another thing is- Monster Aizen was a hollow. And as we all know quincies erase hollows from existence. Mugetsu was essentially a combination of Ichigo's powers, including his quincy powers.

No Caption Provided

After his blooper with Ichigo and Kisuke, Aizen was sentenced death, however instead he was sealed and imprisoned for eternity. That isnt for no reason at all taking everything above into account. The reason he got sealed and imprisoned, was because Soul Society couldnt get rid of him, including the head captain of Gotei 13- Yamamoto Genryuusai.

@standardized

#30 Posted by Wanderez (1959 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:
@limitlesssigil said:

Nah, I think he overpowered a small portion of Sidra's destruction energy, I can't remember 100% either though to be honest.

You might be right on that one.

#31 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1690 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: Hakai is slow they’ll survive and they cannot die anyways because of izanagi.

Whether someone is resist or not depends on their power vs the power of the person using the move. For example Jiren was resistant to a time based attack because Hit is far weaker than him. This is Gokus own attack so it should either erase him completely or erase a part of him. But then we must factor in “The Balance” the reflected hakai will be twice as strong so it should erase him completely.

#32 Posted by Wanderez (1959 posts) - - Show Bio

@whatamiseeing: Completely forgot that you can overpower hax in DB like that, my bad.

#33 Posted by Standardized (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:
@limitlesssigil said:

He was struggling with it until beerus came over and blew it off of him however that was base goku.

#34 Posted by weebbicboi (1455 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite HST godstomps. Goku can't even hurt it, let alone putting it down.

#35 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

Xeno Goku nukes whole HST verse by flexing and moves to more interesting timelines.

#36 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:

Xeno Goku nukes whole HST verse by flexing and moves to more interesting timelines.

Xeno Goku isn't canon though right? OP said Canon feats only.

#37 Posted by TakenStew22 (1665 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by KakarotBlue (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Higher stats = immunity to Hax so the answer is No. Even if Goku can’t hurt or kill someone who is intagiable or is made of light or can alter future, nobody in HST has the AP or speed to keep up with Goku. This probably ends in a stalemate.

#39 Edited by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: From what I understand only HST is restricted to canon, Goku is all composite.

#40 Posted by Wanderez (1959 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Edited by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@kakarotblue said:

Higher stats = immunity to Hax

This isn't true at all, the only time this has been shown is when Jiren broke free from Hits time prison thing, and this is probably because Jirens speed transcends time. Even so, you can't even generalize this to all hax.

so the answer is No. Even if Goku can’t hurt or kill someone who is intagiable or is made of light or can alter future, nobody in HST has the AP or speed to keep up with Goku. This probably ends in a stalemate.

#42 Edited by Wanderez (1959 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: OP says only canon feats meaning canon feats for both sides, then continues with a restriction for composite- no prime SK.

From my understanding, both sides are at their canonical strongest

#43 Posted by Eobard21 (6255 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehhhhhh

#44 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

@takenstew22: No.

@wanderez: Then why is it composite Goku when it's not composite?

#45 Edited by TakenStew22 (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't say who could win then. I can't really tell how strong current Goku is because I'm not even close to that point in Dragon Ball yet, but most people keep throwing around the feat of him shaking the universe while clashing with Beerus (atleast I think it was Beerus). There's also his famous MUI form that's apparently "faster than time", but I don't take that too seriously.

From what I've heard some HST characters have soul manipulation and reality manipulation. I don't think Goku could counter that unless he's fast enough to blitz.

#46 Posted by Wanderez (1959 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: Composite means at his strongest. Which normally includes every different timeline and game dedicated to the verse. However, when you add canon feats, you remove the non-canon stuff and you're left with composite canon Goku.

Maybe he made it that way so Goku can use Hakai?

#47 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't say who could win then. I can't really tell how strong current Goku is because I'm not even close to that point in Dragon Ball yet, but most people keep throwing around the feat of him shaking the universe while clashing with Beerus (atleast I think it was Beerus). There's also his famous MUI form that's apparently "faster than time", but I don't take that too seriously.

From what I've heard some HST characters have soul manipulation and reality manipulation. I don't think Goku could counter that unless he's fast enough to blitz.

I agree with most of this, and since this is Goku in character, he isn't blitzing.

#48 Edited by Wanderez (1959 posts) - - Show Bio

@takenstew22: The thing is, his only hope would be Hakai (if we talk about composite canon Goku, which is what op means... i think), since composite HST is intangible. Hakai was shown to work on a ghost (who's also intangible), however even Shinigami couldnt interact with Lille (in Bleach, there are things called spirit ribbons, they're both intangible and invisible to normal human, Shinigami can view and interact with them normally and even they couldnt touch Lille). There are also other abilities that might cause problems if Goku tries to Hakai and it gets through the "intangible" intangibility. And on top of that, a Bleach character called Aizen has an interesting feat i posted above.

#49 Posted by TakenStew22 (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: Is Goku fast enough to dodge their attacks or do any physical damage to them?

#50 Edited by Wanderez (1959 posts) - - Show Bio

@takenstew22 said:

@wanderez: Is Goku fast enough to dodge their attacks or do any physical damage to them?

He is ridiculously faster, he cant interact with HST due to intangibility. Not sure if he can dodge tho, Almighty guarantees that the attack hits.