Can 616 Magneto solo the Star Wars Franchise?

• 61 results
Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Can 616 Magneto solo the Star Wars Franchise? (87 votes)

Yes 30%
No 49%
Maybe/Maybe Not 21%
No Caption Provided

Could anything/anyone in Star Wars beat him in a fair fight?

• 
GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@eredin12:

"They are rather similar in this aspect."

They aren't the same. So unless you can prove that the force can work on characters outside the Star Wars verse , it will have no affect on Mags

"without force, force users would be normal human level in these matches lol."

True Lol.

"I will try to dumb it down since at this point you are either wilfully ignornat or just slow"

Resorting to childish and pathetic insults won't help prove your point.

"So while technically he did not directly make the explosion this big, his TK did provide planetary KE behind that ship, which caused it, hence why it is still feat for his TK"

😂😂I thought you were going to draw it for me Lol. This is impressive. However the fact that Vader can't even affect Mags with his power due to Mags not being from the star wars verse , really limits the options Vader has to win.

All that's left for you to do is to prove the force can affect characters outside the Star Wars verse

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

"never insulted you though, by dumb it down, I don't mean that you are dumb, "

I know what you meant by dumb it down , that wasn't an insult but calling me "wilfully ignornat or just slow" is an insult.

"like/ respect you as a user, you showed to be a smart/ good debater many times when you made many good points, "

Thanks , I like/respect you as a user to.

"just seems that science( like kinetic energy specifically ) is not your thing, so you are slow at that, not in general, but this is something you can learn and improve, I was bad at this before as well lol, before I actually got interested it, what I meant is that I will try to explain it in more details/easer terms"

That's true and I understand what you meant.

"I mean that is impossible, since well, in SW, there are no characters outside Star Wars verse lol. Vong are special case, as force itself is angry at them and refuses to touch them, as force js sentient entity, with will of it's own."

So if you can't even prove that Vader's powers would affect Mags , why try and argue for Vader at all ? Vader is dependent on the force an "omnipresent energy Field" that's native to his verse and his verse alone. And If you can't prove that the force works on beings outside The star wars verse. Vader won't be able to do anything to Mags. Even if we used standard battle rules and say all powers are allowed. If those powers can't even affect the person your fighting those rules are useless.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By GodlyShinigami

@eredin12:

The difference is Magneto's powers aren't dependent on an external force. Even in Marvel and DC crossovers he's able to use his powers in another verse. There are Magnetic fields in the star wars verse on pretty much every planet. And there's a shit ton of metal in the star wars Galaxy. So Mags can definitely use his powers no matter who he's facing as he doesn't rely on an external force. On the other hand Vader is dependent on the force an "omnipresent energy Field" that's native to his verse and his verse alone. Magnetism isn't native to the Marvel verse , there is Magnetism in pretty much every verse. However the force is native to the Star wars verse and the star wars verse alone.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

"Electromagnetic force is an external force though, also omnipresent one:

"The electromagnetic force is a force of infinite range"

Magneto isn't only limited to Manipulating Electromagnetism , he can generate his own Magnetic fields , that allow him to fly create force fields etc. And Magnetism is in pretty much every verse it isn't limited to Marvel. Unlike the force which is limited to star wars.

"And did you read the title of the thread? Can Magneto solo SW verse? Meaning this fight takes place in SW verse lmo, so yeah.That makes this pointless reach even more pointless"

True but we're specifically debating Magneto vs Vader , not Magneto vs the verse.

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No that’s downplay

but he solos 90-95% of the force users at base

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait this is a universe battle fuck

calclord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: EU Luke probably beats him. God tiers beat him.