Can 616 Magneto solo the Star Wars Franchise?

• 61 results
Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Can 616 Magneto solo the Star Wars Franchise? (87 votes)

Yes 30%
No 49%
Maybe/Maybe Not 21%
No Caption Provided

Could anything/anyone in Star Wars beat him in a fair fight?

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5e72183304ce6
deactivated-5e72183304ce6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke Skywalker is FTL. Sidious can create massive force storms that wreck fleets. Valkorion can drain planets. 616 magneto isn’t Thor tier, and Luke Skywalker is probably there.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star Wars canon only?

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No the father, the daughter, and the son solo probably

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime Canon slaps him with hundreds of planet busting Star Destroyers.

Prime legends has Abeloth offing him

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime Magneto? Easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-635a8f29e06c3
deactivated-635a8f29e06c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: When it comes to normal force users it will come down to who is faster on the draw, but in the entire star wars universe there are things beyond physical opponents e.g. nihilus, abeloth, mortis gods, force demons, sith spirits, to which even prime magneto is powerless against.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By green_skaar

Probably not, however he can solo 99% of it.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YOU LIE!!!!

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He wouldn't have the heart to kill Baby Yoda or the Ewoks. So no?

Avatar image for deactivated-6025c60aa67c8
deactivated-6025c60aa67c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He would wreck a great deal of it, but no, he isn't doing this by himself.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lord_Tenebrous

The average Jedi is FTL, even weak ones. The ancient Sith were reality warpers. The Council are planet-tier. Darth Andeddu's mere holocron generated enough passive power to disrupt the space-time continuum and collapse hyperlanes. Darth Bane was near-omnipotent. Pre-prime Luke and background Jedi like Kyp Durron could manipulate black holes.

This is a solid no.

Sav0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legends Palpatine or Luke stomp him so answer is no.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Lol at thenidea of average jedi being LS in combat. He steam rolls through Canon but Legends? He gets pretty far but falls towards the top because those characters got a bit insane

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

He solos canon. But he gets stopped by ableoth and the mortis gods in legends

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who are these mother, father, brother, sister, son, daughter?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By destinyman75

He CAN win dude moved the whole planet earth on it a axis fleets would be easy by comparison. TP wont work with his helmet so that s out also.....TK FTL speed useless against his auto shields. So no Jedi or sith are going to sense his movements before hand either.......I think there are threats like Darth Nhilus maybe treya as wounds in the force but it would take a team effort nobody beats him one on one

PawlNewman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt that he can defeat thousands to even millions of ships capable of outputting massive firepower as well as multiple planet to star system busting weapons, some Force users are also fairly powerful and could give Magneto problems even if they won't ultimately win.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Paytience

616 Magneto can and would rip the midichlorians from a force users bloodstream and atomize the host.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By GodlyShinigami

@eredin12: The image in the OP is classic Magneto so IDK why your mentioning current. The Only non Mortis Characters Classic Mags is loosing to is maybe Luke or Palps and even then A good argument can be made for Mags winning. Lol at any EU character bar the mortis gods "wiping the floor" with classic Mags , if he looses to them it's gonna be after a good fight , know one's "wiping the floor" with him

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GodlyShinigami

@eredin12:

"Luke, Palps, Valk would tbh, Mags never resisted TP nearly that strong,"

He's resisted Jean grey and Charles Xavier more times than I can count (for reference Charles fought the dark phoenix a cosmic entity that can casually destroy suns and dwalf solar systems. In a Telepathic battle where they fought on multiple planes of existence.) Charles and Jean scale massively Above telepaths like Emma frost and Rachel Summers who are planetary telepaths. Mags is more than capable of resisting their TP

"TK attacks that they have,

There TK don't have the AP to breach his shields

"life force drain, much better speed etc"

Life force drain is a big threat , but at the same time Mags could use his internal Hax that they have no counter to. They are faster , but Mags has reacted to Light on several different occasions, so he has the reaction speed to compete

"Some others like Vader,"

Vader ain't beating shit. He gets ripped apart.

"Starkiller could beat him as well"

Starkiller ain't beating shit. Mags has reacted to things just as fast as him. And Classic Mags uses internal hax waaaaaaaaay more than Starkiller.

"their internal TK should work unless i am missing something?"

Their TK doesn't have the AP to Breach Mags shields , Vader gets one-shotted he's literally a metal cyborg. Starkiller TK doesn't have the AP needed to breach Mags shields and while he is faster Mags has reacted to light several times. So his reaction speed is at bare minimum FTL. Both Vader and Starkiller have no counter for Mags internal hax.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

"Xavier and Grey are below these by far, they are planetary, in billions range,"

They scale massively above Planetary level Telepaths like Rachel Summers and Emma frost. They are way above Planetary.

"Charles could even fight Phoneix is that Jean was holding back and secretly helping him, he himself admitted if for that he would be crushed"

True but the fact that he's able to fight a cosmic entity of that magnitude is still an impressive feat nonetheless.

"What are those " just as fast things"

Activating his powers faster than Light. Blocking cyclops blast after they have been fired. While the activation of his blasts aren't LS , the actual beam is. Keeping track with Monica rambeu while she's moving at Light speed. Etc

"get blitzed"

Classic Mags shields are always active even when not visible. So even if even if he "blitzes" he still isn't getting through those shields

"First, they do not need to destroy his shields,"

Yes they do , for their TK to affect Mags they have to get through his shields. His shields have blocked out TK before. So for them to affect him they have to get through his shields.

"internal TK"

Internal TK that they don't use at the start of every fight and that still needed to get through his shields

"moon+ to planet level AP wise, so they very much can pass his shields, not in one shot perhaps but they can, "

Mags shields have tanked planet busting Lasers and attacks from Classic Thor , who is a consistent planet buster. So no they aren't getting through those shields.

"But really either they or Mags can one shot, it just comes down to speed and they are faster, hence why they win"

Mags shields are always active , so even if they blitz , they still have to get through his shields.

"likewise their own shields are in that range as well, so Mags would have to Breach them as well by that logic."

He's Generated a Planetary Magnetic wave so he's more than capable of getting through their shields

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

"Nowhere near as much as Luke/Sheev, Valk/ Plegious though."

True , but how much do they use TP in combat. It isn't in character for them to start the fight with TP.

"That is good, but as i said these scale far above ROTS Obi-Wan who deflected/ reflected light speed blasters from army of 10 000 droids at once, you have to admit that it is lot better"

I do admit it is better , but Classic Mags has shields active even when not visible. So even if Vader or starkiller blitz him , they still have to get through his shields.

"What is the strongest TK that they blocked?"

The point I was trying to make is that neither Starkiller or Vader can bypass his shields with their TK , because for their TK to affect him , they have to get through his shields.

"Sure they don't, since usually they fight fodders that they can deal with in milion and one way, so there is no need to, unlike here" They wouldn't know how powerful Mags is at the beginning of the fight. So why Would they immediately start the fight with internal attacks. That's out of character for both of them.

"These have AP that good as well and few hits from Thor would pass through his shields"

No they wouldn't , Classic Mags shields have tanked attacks from Classic Thor and she hulk at the same time. So Thor by himself isn't passing through anything.

"What do you mean by " planetary magnetic waves" though?Can i see feat?"

In Fatal attractions , Mags generated a magnetic wave that spanned the planet and Shut down every electronic device on planet earth. He's overpowered Hercules and Classic Thor (Classic Thor is a consistent planet buster) So he's more than capable of breaking their shields

In my opinion , Classic Mags is on the same tier as GM Luke , Palps and Valkorion. He'd probably loose to them due to TP. Without TP it's a good fight I personally think Mags would beat them without TP (Individually obviously). But they are on the same tier.

Mags is definitely above Starkiller and Vader though. He's blatantly more powerful than them

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By GodlyShinigami

@eredin12:

"Not against fodders, or guys with resistance, but aginst someone who they can sense is pretty strong and who cannot resist it, yeah, they will know how strong he is thanks to force senses/precog"

That's fine. I already admitted he'd loose due to TP

"And I ask what is the strongest TK attack it blocked?"

The point I was trying to make is that neither Starkiller or Vader can bypass his shields with their TK , because for their TK to affect him , they have to get through his shields. You have Vader and Starkiller at moon+ to planet level in AP , so they won't be able to get through his shields considering it has tanked planet busting Lasers and Attacks from a planet buster

"She-Hulk is fodder though, Thor with Mjolnir can be argued to be planetary AP wise"

Yes but Thor isn't and classic Thor is a consistent planet buster. And Mags Shields have casually tanked attacks from him.

"but that would be assuming that they are trying to destroy shields, which they don't really need to do."

Yes they do , for them to damage mags or affect him with their TK , they need the AP required to get through his shields.

"Sure, but Darth Plegious, who is fodder to Vader or Starkiller, as both of them are above ROTS Sheev(especially Starkiller) who is far above Plegious, with his mere presence passively exuded enough Darkside energy to cause mountain ranges shaking plasmatic earthquakes across the planet, and change the entire climate of the planet, bringing of ice age on it. I think that is at least just as good and unlike Mags, he did that with his mere presence"

That isn't anAP feat and it isn't applicable to AP. Mags on the other hand , has used Magnetic waves and blasts in combat and that feat can be applied to AP. He's also overpowered Classic Thor and Hercules. Classic Thor is a consistent planet buster and Hercules has matched him in combat.

"that.I yhink he is on Vader's level"

He's blatantly more powerful than Vader and he'd have an easy victory against him due to Vader being composed of mostly metallic body parts.

"lose due to being slower."

While Vader is faster than Him , Classic Mags shields are always active even when not visible. So even if we said Vader would blitz , he'd still need the AP to get through his shields and he doesn't have that. On the other hand Mags would have an easy victory against him due to Vader being composed of mostly metallic body parts.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

"Ofc it is AP feat, this takes moon+ level energy to do, to shake the planet and cause ice age on it, and he did it with dark side energy that he uses in combat, in fact, his TK and TK blasts is nothing more than him using that same dark side energy for combat. So when you use Magneto using magnetic waves to EMP shut down technology of planet, this is just as valid really, since as you say he did that with magnetic waves that he uses in combat, likewise, Plegious did this with dark side energy that he uses in combat, for TK included."

Generating earthquakes , changing a planets climate , causing an ice-age. These aren't Planet level feats.

"Eh not completely casually though, he himself said it cannot hold for much longer after tanking few"

And despite that he's still tanking them , Thor has to resort to using Magnetic fields to disable his shields to beat him. If Thor was honestly strong enough to break his shields , he'd have no reason to do that.

"And so far you did not say what is strongest TK his shields blocked."

What AP feats does Vader's TK have to suggest it could breach his shield. I've already provided durability feats for Mags shields.

"as I said both can one shot"

I don't see how Vader can one-shott Mags. He's gonna need to breach his shields and as he's doing that. Mags can rip him apart.

"AP and what is the strongest TK attack his shileds blocked."

I've already provided durability feats for Mags shields and you've already told me where Vader is in terms of AP.

If Vader wants to do anything to Mags he's gonna have to breach his shields. Unlike Mags who can casually rip Vader Apart.

Avatar image for no_one_expects_the_silver_surf
No_one_expects_the_Silver_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering by intention the Force is an omnipresent field, I dont think Magnetos shields should actually have any effect if we apply the logic of the series. Afterall powerful shields are extremely commonplace in star wars, but the Force always seems to be able to bypass them.

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

"Ones against physical attacks yea, but not against TK though, as I said Force can bypass that without having to damage the shield since it is omnipresent, it exists inside the shield as well, and he can manipulate force there"

Vader won't be able to do anything to Mags unless he can get through his shields. Physical or TK it still requires AP.

"Anakin is confirmed to be weaker than Vader by the time of TFU/New Hope, and he made a planet-sized explosion by throwing the ship into the sun at MFTL speed"

The issue with this is Anakin didn't generate the explosion. The explosion was generated as a result of the ship colliding with the sun. It wasn't Anakin who generated it. And while moving a ship of that size with that level of speed is impressive, the explosion isn't an AP for feat for Anakin because he moved the ship towards the sun and their collision caused the explosion, not Anakin.

We've agreed that Vader is faster and that Vader is made of mostly metal which gives Mags an easy victory. All that's left is AP. What AP feats does Vader have to suggest he can break Mags Shields.

This is how I see the fight going. Vader blitzes Mags , but Classic Mags shields are always active even when not visible so Vader has to get through those shields. You haven't provided any AP feats to suggest he can do so. And even if you do provide them. As Vader is trying to breach his shields , Mags rips Vader Apart

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By GodlyShinigami

@eredin12:

"Not TK based on omnipresent energy field that exists inside shield as well."

This is a cross versus fight , you can't apply that to a character that doesn't exist in the star wars verse. If I asked you to prove to me that the force exists within Magneto's shields , how would you do so? You can't use something that only applies to one-verse and try apply it to another. When we compare Mags and Vader , we compare their Magnetism and TK feats respectively alongside their other stats and hax. And we try and determine who would win. I'd like AP feats for Vader to suggest he can Breach Mags shields not things such as a "omnipresent energy field" when that clearly only applies to the star wars verse .

"But that exactly means that he is the one who did it since the ship did not move on its own, he was the one who moved it, who slammed it into the sun at MFTL speed, he is the one who provided the ship such energy for that collision, his TK. That is why it is an AP feat for him"

Yes he did , but he didn't generate the explosion as a result of said collision. Just because he made them collide doesn't mean he is capable of generating the force of their collision. Anakin didn't generate the explosion , yes he did move the ship towards the sun , but the actual explosion itself wasn't generated by Anakin. For instance Let's say I have access to the trigger fora city busting Nuke and I decide to detonate it. While I have caused the explosion , I didn't generate it the Nuke did. So while Anakin did cause the collision between the Ship and the Sun , he didn't generate the explosion that was a result of said collision.

"he does not even need to destroy shields due to how force works, hence why he wins."

Yes he does , this is a cross versus fight. The laws of the force wouldn't apply to a character outside the Star Wars verse. So we decided the victor of the fight based of their showings and Not things that don't apply to another verse

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can realistically do very well until he encounters high tiers who freely throw back any metallic objects he throws at them, and then gets statued and cut in half depending on the opponent. He isn’t stopping a ragdoll effect either.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By GodlyShinigami

@eredin12:

"While Magneto does not exist in SW, force exists here, since it is literally the source of Vaders powers, without it he would be powerless, and if force exists, it is omnipresent by its very nature. In fights like this, they fight in a natural universe where they have all their powers, meaning omnipresent force as well, hence how we know it exists inside space of his shields as well."

Again your still using logic that only applies to one verse. You can't realistically prove that the force would existits inside of his shields When we compare Mags and Vader , we compare their Magnetism and TK feats respectively alongside their other stats and hax. And we try and determine who would win. I'd like AP feats for Vader to suggest he can Breach Mags shields not things such as a "omnipresent energy field" when that clearly only applies to the star wars verse . Claiming that the force exists inside Mags shields is headcanon , that can't be proven. The force being a"omnipresent energy field" is fine within its own verse , but you can't make the claim that it would apply to other characters from a different verse. So again , what AP feats does Vader have to suggest he can get through Mags shields.

"That is exactly what he did, the explosion was the result of the energy this ship had when it hit the Sun and that energy came form Anakin's TK.

Lol? You realize that he is one who slammed this ship into sun, himslef, with his TK, nothing more, he is only thing that provided force/ energy for this? Like imagine if Superman throws rock and it destroys city, he is one who provided that energy, not rock, hence why it is feat for him, same is here.

Nuke analogy is terrible, Anakin did not use the bomb here, some external wepon, he used his own powers, he did not hit switch, he himself slammed ship at MFTL speed into sun, with his own TK, which caused this explosion, he is one who who provided energy behind this ship for such feat"

I've already explained why this isn't an AP feat for Anakin as he isn't the one who Generated the explosion, the explosion was generated as a result of the ship colliding with the sun. Not Anakin. And while Anakin did move the ship and make it collide with the sun , he didn't generate the explosion that was made by said collision.

Avatar image for deactivated-610a41edded34
deactivated-610a41edded34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since the Force only exists in Star Wars, it won’t work in the Marvel universe. If fans are going to use the “well the Force is omnipresent and there’s no counter to it”, then I’m just gonna say that the Force won’t work since it only works in the Star Wars verse, and not in other verses. Its fair game.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

"If force exists in this match, then it automatically exists inside the space of shields as well, since force is omnipresent. Force exists in only one verse, yes, but due to the nature of these cross-versal fights, they fight in a natural universe where all of their powers exist, including force here. It is really simple, your logic now is just "I don't like that"

Sigh. .. Once again you cannot make the claim that the force being "omnipresent energy field" would apply to characters outside the Star Wars verse as there is no evidence to suggest that is the case. Mags wouldn't be affected by the force the same way the yuuzhan vong weren't affected by the force , because just like them. , Mags exists outside the force and he's from a seperate verse. So again I ask What AP feats does Vader have to suggest he can Breach Mags shields.

"Kill me, please. Kill me, please. The explosion was generated as a result of the ship hitting the sun, yes, but he was one who provided energy behind that ship, energy this ship hit the sun with is the reason for this explosion, and his TK provided that. Do you get that"

Sigh... Anakin provide energy for the ship to collide with the sun I agree with that. But he did not Generate the EXPLOSION that was a result of said collision. Anakin moved the ship to the sun yeah , but the actual "planet sized" explosion was generated Due to the collision between the ship and the sun. Not Anakin. Do you not get that ?

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By GodlyShinigami

@eredin12:

"Force being omnipresent has nothing to do with SW characters though, that does not depend on characters, it is how the force works, think of gravity, like how gravity is omnipresent in-universe, same is with force, so this is not matter of characters being in SW or not, this is a matter of fact does force itself exists in this match or not. If it does"

You can't compare the force to gravity , they are two seperate things you cannot make the claim that the force being "omnipresent energy field" would apply to characters outside the Star Wars verse as there is no evidence to suggest that is the case.

"Vong were specifically abounded by force, it chose to abandon them, not comparable and by rules, all powers characters have apply."

It is comparable as the Vong existed outside the Star Wars galaxy and they weren't affected by the force.Yeah but if those powers can't affect a character outside your verse those rules don't matter.

"Anakin provided energy ship had when it hit sun, good, you get that much. Now, the energy ship had, the energy that it hit sun is what caused the explosion, and as we established, his TK is what provided that energy. hence why it is a feat for him? Do you now get it now"

Yes but as we see , Anakin is moving it towards the sun , it's not as if Anakin generated that explosion. The explosion was generated as a result of the ship colliding with the sun. Anakin merley provided energy for the ship to collide with the sun , but the explosion itself wasn't generated by Anakin , why is it so hard for you to understand that?

"should i draw it for you?"

😂😂Go ahead , it still won't change anything as I've already seen what happened in the actual comic , but still go ahead.