owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 owie  Moderator

Calvin Zabo vs Will Simpson

Can Daisy's dad beat up Trish's (temporary) boyfriend?

Zabo is in his human-but-enhanced-form (not transformed to semi-human), and Simpson is on reds; and in character, meaning both kind of nuts.

Battle takes place at a depopulated Chili's, starting at 10'.

Win by any means.

Who wins and why?

Calvin Zabo
Calvin Zabo
Will Simpson
Will Simpson

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 AngelJax  Online

Calvin tears him apart

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll actually side with Simpson on this one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4868fccca5c
deactivated-5a4868fccca5c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Calvin.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#7 owie  Moderator

@zamorak: @thetopcontender: @dstreet45: @the_magister: @angeljax: For those of you voting for Zabo having a clear win, what are your thoughts when it comes to skill differential? We're talking about a guy with (as far as I recall) no training whatsoever vs a guy with years of black ops experience. What kind of strength difference do we see between the two? This is Zabo in his fully human form, remember, not his "Mr Hyde" form. Durability/pain resistance? Best fighting feats?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4868fccca5c
deactivated-5a4868fccca5c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie: If I remember correctly, Zabo mutilated a squad of SHIELD agents when Daisy was a baby.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 AngelJax  Online

@owie: Coulson had to crash a S.H.I.E.L.D. SUV into him and pin him with the bashing tech that was in Captain America: TWS just to restrain him, and IIRC he got out of that eventually.

Will is more skilled, but Calvin is stronger, more durable and relentless when he's on the juice.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DSTREET45

@owie: I sided with Will Simpson because like you said Calvin is in his normal form, not his Hyde form. While he's strong I don't remember him doing anything impressive strength wise that couldn't be replicated by a peak human. Gordon even said that Calvin wasn't special without his formula.

Will threw Jessica through a wall and even if someone wants to claim tha he used Jess's momentum against her (I don't buy it TBH), he's still in the same boat as Calvin, except I'd say he's more skilled, potentially heals faster, and has a high level of pain resistance. I think he has the advantage in H2H and could get even more wins if he ha standard gear.